April 26, 2024, 03:49:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233922 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: December 22, 2010, 08:02:31 PM »

K was seen "supposedly" walking to his class. "supposedly"  Who told T he was seen with a male chaparone?.. This is a blatant discrepancy, in her recollection of events.

How is it a discrepancy? She says she last saw him walking down the hall towards his class. Then she says he was seen with a male chaparone after she left.
Not following you at all on this one, sorry can you explain?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: December 22, 2010, 08:03:53 PM »

Everyone is in agreement that no one saw K leave the school. Can anyone find the link or any information that says someone  saw T leave the school?  This is interesting if no one actually saw her leave; and with this in mind, go back and read her emails the next morning.  If she was infact telling the truth in her email, wouldn't you think, she would outline how, where, and when she left the school, and who saw her?, but instead she tried to place blame on a male with two children.  Just a thought.  I would be detailing these events, as, I walked down the hall, saw who and who, passed 10 people, got in my truck, saw the vehicle parked by me with so and so also, or this and that. (this is eliminated from her email and also not provided to LE)   Time to think about what she didn't say that morning, and what else she didn't tell LE.  This spells evasion to me.

What information would we gather from Terri stating people saw her leave, we can already assume as much and be safe in that as well.
Why is the thought of this male and 2 girls so controversal. I don't understand that. We all know there is nobody talking, so to say we would have heard this from somewhere doesn't stand up to how this case is going.

I was looking at the pics of the side of the school with the soccer fields. there is a door way near the area Kyron would have walked by to get to the electric displays. There is a slight stairway leading up to the hallway and the door is set back in a little cove or sorts. Didn't we read a student say they saw Terri standing near a door? We have LE posting pics of Terri's truck off the path that leads to this area of the school. Janet earlier asked if Terri could have told Kyron to go check out the display and then took him out a door. I guess she could have out this door, down the path to the truck and the way it is set and surrounded by over growth, I don't think it is that far off to think nobody would see them.
See why I am on the fence? I really have no idea what to think.

Above bolded - to verify her accounts of when she left.  Above Italics - we have only heard this from T. 
Nobody else is really talking or saying anything, this to me doesn't prove it is a lie or a cover. It may not be true, the point is, just because nobody has said anything about it doesn't make it not true.
I get the feeling you are of the opinion Terri did this alone. I can't see that myself, but I trust you have taken much time to consider how she did this. Would you please post your summery of events as you believe them to have happened on June 4th.

As far as how this was done, who did it, and why, those answers we be detailed by LE when they conclude their investigation. But, things don't settle right with me, inregards to her initial emails, and her details of the day.  Lets, put this in perspective; I am a mother missing a child.. I would not be emailing my friends saying what I did detail by detail, I would be calling them, crying to them frantically... my child is missing.. sobbing, the entire time.  Do you see one bit of emotion?  Rather than emailing my friend what I did during the day (laugh), [why would my friend want to hear what I did during the day] I would be devastated, emotionally distraught!  Omg.. I can't belive this?  We have to sit back and think, what a normal person would do in this situation.  That is just my opinion.

So if I have this right, you feel Terri should have acted differently then how she did and that is why you are of the opinion Terri is guilty? Ok, I think that is why we are on different pages. I tend to not determine my opinions on the reactions of others because everyone acts differently.

How do we know how Terri acted in the beginning?  Terri was on the computer ordering T-shirts and setting up billboards.  Terri was active on the computer as a part of her daily routine.  She is comfortable with the computer and communicates via computer a lot (as we've found out in our sleuthing).  It just doesn't seem to be out of character for Terri to be on the computer.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: December 22, 2010, 08:04:54 PM »

As far as how this was done, who did it, and why, those answers we be detailed by LE when they conclude their investigation. But, things don't settle right with me, inregards to her initial emails, and her details of the day.  Lets, put this in perspective; I am a mother missing a child.. I would not be emailing my friends saying what I did detail by detail, I would be calling them, crying to them frantically... my child is missing.. sobbing, the entire time.  Do you see one bit of emotion?  Rather than emailing my friend what I did during the day (laugh), [why would my friend want to hear what I did during the day] I would be devastated, emotionally distraught!  Omg.. I can't belive this?  We have to sit back and think, what a normal person would do in this situation.  That is just my opinion.

But that's you, and you're nice!  lol     She's a narcissist, and apparently was resentful of the child before his disappearance, much less after his disappearance causes her such 'terrible inconvenience' (my quotes, and my sarcasm).   Grrrrr.  Whether or not she did it, she's really messed up.  I hate that what appears to be such a dear little loving kid had his fate thrown together with such a person. 

And the worst part of this entire case, is Kyron is missing and won't be with his family for Christmas. My hearts goes out to the family on this Christmas wondering where their son is.  So so sad. Someone needs to speak up and tell the truth!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: December 22, 2010, 08:05:10 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html
The reference to her daughter's doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day.

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

"Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."So, later that same day (JUNE 5TH), she knew what time the teacher had marked him absent, she had tracked down the receipt, the distance of the FM store, knew what time she'd gotten to the gym, what time she had left, what time she got home, what time Kaine came home.

Why would she need to elaborate on this? bolded above!  Think about this for one moment. Why go over her details of the day?, that information, was irrelevant at the time - what was relevant was when she left, whom she saw when she left.  She should have been describing her exit from the school, and who could have witnessed her leaving.  TMI TMI TMI

To me, every iota of information is relevant - then and now.

Puzzler the witness statements, when not assumed to be a lie or a coaching, really does paint an interesting picture of that morning in my opinion
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: December 22, 2010, 08:07:37 PM »

The reference to her daughter's doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day.

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

"Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."So, later that same day (JUNE 5TH), she knew what time the teacher had marked him absent, she had tracked down the receipt, the distance of the FM store, knew what time she'd gotten to the gym, what time she had left, what time she got home, what time Kaine came home.

Why would she need to elaborate on this? bolded above!  Think about this for one moment. Why go over her details of the day?, that information, was irrelevant at the time - what was relevant was when she left, whom she saw when she left.  She should have been describing her exit from the school, and who could have witnessed her leaving.  TMI TMI TMI

I agree.  This is why I am no longer on the fence.  I believe the receipt was was all part of the plan ... the plan in whichTerri was a participant.

Terri would depart from the school while leaving Kyron behind to be observed by others prior to being led away unnoticed by someone Kyron knew and trusted.  A FM receipt would be Terri's proof that she was not in/near the school when Kyron went missing.

IMO

Janet

Or....it could be that since everything happened the same day and "part of that day" LE was in the house asking questions, that the receipt had not yet been thrown away and was pulled from the trash to show LE. 

Or...it could be that Terri got the receipt on purpose (planned) to show where she was when Kyron went missing...but, then, why didn't she make a provable alibi for herself for later in the morning (instead of saying she was driving Kiara around in the truck)?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: December 22, 2010, 08:08:51 PM »

Could be the receipt from the store was part of the plan, or the receipt is just a receipt because Terri just so happened to have to go too the store.

Yep that is true NoRose, it could be just a receipt.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: December 22, 2010, 08:11:06 PM »

But that's you, and you're nice!  lol     She's a narcissist, and apparently was resentful of the child before his disappearance, much less after his disappearance causes her such 'terrible inconvenience' (my quotes, and my sarcasm).   Grrrrr.  Whether or not she did it, she's really messed up.  I hate that what appears to be such a dear little loving kid had his fate thrown together with such a person. 

And the worst part of this entire case, is Kyron is missing and won't be with his family for Christmas. My hearts goes out to the family on this Christmas wondering where their son is.   So so sad. Someone needs to speak up and tell the truth!
I could not agree with you more on this one Goatwhisper.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: December 22, 2010, 08:11:28 PM »

Puzzler the witness statements, when not assumed to be a lie or a coaching, really does paint an interesting picture of that morning in my opinion

I really don't see Terri's email as an "elaboration".  I seems more like to me that family members and LE had brainstormed from the time they all got together and what was written in the email was what was known at the time.  Terri sounds a little frustrated..even says she's on her fifth interview with LE.  Darn straight...if I had a receipt, I'd be pullint it out, too (long before the 5th interview). It's only the next day and LE has interviewed her "5" times.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #728 on: December 22, 2010, 08:12:03 PM »

There are many, many missing children and adults, that need to be home for Christmas, but sadly the majority will not be.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: December 22, 2010, 08:13:56 PM »

I agree.  This is why I am no longer on the fence.  I believe the receipt was was all part of the plan ... the plan in whichTerri was a participant.

Terri would depart from the school while leaving Kyron behind to be observed by others prior to being led away unnoticed by someone Kyron knew and trusted.  A FM receipt would be Terri's proof that she was not in/near the school when Kyron went missing.

IMO

Janet

Or....it could be that since everything happened the same day and "part of that day" LE was in the house asking questions, that the receipt had not yet been thrown away and was pulled from the trash to show LE. 

Or...it could be that Terri got the receipt on purpose (planned) to show where she was when Kyron went missing...but, then, why didn't she make a provable alibi for herself for later in the morning (instead of saying she was driving Kiara around in the truck)?

I know right? The most important part of the plan she forgets to set an alibi for? This point gets me as well. Good points Puzzler.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: December 22, 2010, 08:16:11 PM »

There are many, many missing children and adults, that need to be home for Christmas, but sadly the majority will not be.

I think I would take a sleeping pill or many and just stay asleep. I dont' think I would even face the day. My heart breaks for all of these people.
We are all so lucky to know where our children are and know they are safe.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: December 22, 2010, 08:16:22 PM »

The most important part of the plan she forgets to set an alibi for?       That makes no sense, but then like some say she is nothing but a liar, so perhaps she thought the police would believe her?
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: December 22, 2010, 08:16:23 PM »

Could be the receipt from the store was part of the plan, or the receipt is just a receipt because Terri just so happened to have to go too the store.

There are always different perceptions of the truth. It can be viewed several different ways.  But why wave a flag? a receipt?  Why would you need to prove you were at a store?  because your thinking, if I can have a receipt., and I have an alibi at that time, then it would "appear" someone else snatched K.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: December 22, 2010, 08:17:38 PM »

Everyone is in agreement that no one saw K leave the school. Can anyone find the link or any information that says someone  saw T leave the school?  This is interesting if no one actually saw her leave; and with this in mind, go back and read her emails the next morning.  If she was infact telling the truth in her email, wouldn't you think, she would outline how, where, and when she left the school, and who saw her?, but instead she tried to place blame on a male with two children.  Just a thought.  I would be detailing these events, as, I walked down the hall, saw who and who, passed 10 people, got in my truck, saw the vehicle parked by me with so and so also, or this and that. (this is eliminated from her email and also not provided to LE)   Time to think about what she didn't say that morning, and what else she didn't tell LE.  This spells evasion to me.

That's what I was trying to say earlier and one of the first things that stuck out she must know something or be responsible hiding. However the more I've read and heard about TH, past and present, the more I think she's always been self centered and self serving.

That said, now I can't decide if her inconsistencies and lack of actually thinking thru details and trying to help LE, are because she's guilty, or because she randomly lies and now can't keep the lies straight and in her mind she shouldn't have to anyway. She may actually believe that she's a victim of what Kyron has done to her.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: December 22, 2010, 08:19:05 PM »

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

So, later that same day (JUNE 5TH), she knew what time the teacher had marked him absent, she had tracked down the receipt, the distance of the FM store, knew what time she'd gotten to the gym, what time she had left, what time she got home, what time Kaine came home.

I think it's quiet reasonable that they all were going over everything that had happened that day with LE.  LE spent the night at the Horman house.  I doubt anyone could get much, if any, sleep.  I would think they were going over-and-over bits of information.  By June 5, a lot of information would be known.

I think it is safe to assume LE asked Terri where she was that day, the times she left as well as Kaine, and anyone else in the family.

Somewhere is the info that Terri's bank records do not match where she said she was.

And in spite of the details that we say TH let out at first, Desiree has stated that TH cannot give an account of her day.

I tend to believe the account of a mother whose child is missing.

She would want the child found no matter what and would not want to be blinded by anything that would make it so he is not found.  And she has her LE husband as well as all of his buddies that would not want Desiree to be having tunnel vision.  They are Medford police.  Not Portland, so there is distance in terms of any tunnel vision.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: December 22, 2010, 08:19:29 PM »

There are always different perceptions of the truth. It can be viewed several different ways.  But why wave a flag? a receipt?  Why would you need to prove you were at a store?  because your thinking, if I can have a receipt., and I have an alibi at that time, then it would "appear" someone else snatched K.
Everything can be viewed different ways. But if I was being accused of doing something terribly wrong, I would be waving anything I could to defend myself, but that is me.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: December 22, 2010, 08:21:43 PM »

I really don't see Terri's email as an "elaboration".  I seems more like to me that family members and LE had brainstormed from the time they all got together and what was written in the email was what was known at the time.  Terri sounds a little frustrated..even says she's on her fifth interview with LE.  Darn straight...if I had a receipt, I'd be pullint it out, too (long before the 5th interview). It's only the next day and LE has interviewed her "5" times.

I read it as frustration as well. There is a ton of information in that email and the other one that mentions the chaperon. Wasn't LE there at the time? What reason would she have at that time to make up a lie that could be so easily verified. I just think if she was that stupid she would have not planned something that she was not arrested for. She is either stupid or smart, she can't be both.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: December 22, 2010, 08:25:22 PM »

Or LE asked her if she had a reciept. The reciept helps to create a time line. It doesn't make or break Terri's guilt or innocence.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: December 22, 2010, 08:25:35 PM »

Why wave a flag...a receipt?  Well, if in less than a day LE was interviewing Terri for a 5th time, I would be waving a receipt, too, if I were the one being questioned.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: December 22, 2010, 08:26:08 PM »

Or LE asked her if she had a reciept. The reciept helps to create a time line. It doesn't make or break Terri's guilt or innocence.

Yes, does go toward creating an "accurate" timeline.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.