April 16, 2024, 04:19:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233454 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: December 22, 2010, 08:26:11 PM »

[quote author=Goatwhisperer link=topic=9068.msg1279632#msg1279632

... I believe the receipt was was all part of the plan ... the plan in whichTerri was a participant.

Terri would depart from the school while leaving Kyron behind to be observed by others prior to being led away unnoticed by someone Kyron knew and trusted.  A FM receipt would be Terri's proof that she was not in/near the school when Kyron went missing.

IMO

Janet

Or....it could be that since everything happened the same day and "part of that day" LE was in the house asking questions, that the receipt had not yet been thrown away and was pulled from the trash to show LE. 

Or...it could be that Terri got the receipt on purpose (planned) to show where she was when Kyron went missing...but, then, why didn't she make a provable alibi for herself for later in the morning (instead of saying she was driving Kiara around in the truck)?

Could it be that Terri did not think any further than the receipt.  Afterall ... the receipt would be proof that she was not in/near the school when went missing?

Could it be that Terri was not prepared with an alibi for that morning because she felt that the receipt would immediately eliminate her as a suspect and focus would be directed on the school and an unknown abductor?

Merry Christmas Puzzler.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: December 22, 2010, 08:27:29 PM »

... I believe the receipt was was all part of the plan ... the plan in whichTerri was a participant.

Terri would depart from the school while leaving Kyron behind to be observed by others prior to being led away unnoticed by someone Kyron knew and trusted.  A FM receipt would be Terri's proof that she was not in/near the school when Kyron went missing.

IMO

Janet

Or....it could be that since everything happened the same day and "part of that day" LE was in the house asking questions, that the receipt had not yet been thrown away and was pulled from the trash to show LE. 

Or...it could be that Terri got the receipt on purpose (planned) to show where she was when Kyron went missing...but, then, why didn't she make a provable alibi for herself for later in the morning (instead of saying she was driving Kiara around in the truck)?

Could it be that Terri did not think any further than the receipt.  Afterall ... the receipt would be proof that she was not in/near the school when went missing?

Could it be that Terri was not prepared with an alibi for that morning because she felt that the receipt would immediately eliminate her as a suspect and focus would be directed on the school and an unknown abductor?

Merry Christmas Puzzler.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: December 22, 2010, 08:28:30 PM »

Klaas

Please delete post 741.  I messed up.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: December 22, 2010, 08:29:28 PM »

Could be the receipt from the store was part of the plan, or the receipt is just a receipt because Terri just so happened to have to go too the store.

Yep that is true NoRose, it could be just a receipt.

There are always different perceptions of the truth. It can be viewed several different ways.  But why wave a flag? a receipt?  Why would you need to prove you were at a store?  because your thinking, if I can have a receipt., and I have an alibi at that time, then it would "appear" someone else snatched K.
Everything can be viewed different ways. But if I was being accused of doing something terribly wrong, I would be waving anything I could to defend myself, but that is me.

If she has the receipt, she does have an alibi for that time.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: December 22, 2010, 08:29:48 PM »

IMO

Janet

Merry Christmas Puzzler.

Janet

Merry Christmas, Janet!

Yes, to all.

Could it be that after a couple of interviews and she told LE where she went, that LE asked her if she could provide them with any receipts?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: December 22, 2010, 08:31:25 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html
The reference to her daughter's doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day.

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

"Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

So, later that same day (JUNE 5TH), she knew what time the teacher had marked him absent, she had tracked down the receipt, the distance of the FM store, knew what time she'd gotten to the gym, what time she had left, what time she got home, what time Kaine came home.

I think it's quiet reasonable that they all were going over everything that had happened that day with LE.  LE spent the night at the Horman house.  I doubt anyone could get much, if any, sleep.  I would think they were going over-and-over bits of information.  By June 5, a lot of information would be known.

I think it is safe to assume LE asked Terri where she was that day, the times she left as well as Kaine, and anyone else in the family.

Somewhere is the info that Terri's bank records do not match where she said she was.

And in spite of the details that we say TH let out at first, Desiree has stated that TH cannot give an account of her day.

I tend to believe the account of a mother whose child is missing.

She would want the child found no matter what and would not want to be blinded by anything that would make it so he is not found.  And she has her LE husband as well as all of his buddies that would not want Desiree to be having tunnel vision.  They are Medford police.  Not Portland, so there is distance in terms of any tunnel vision.

Kitty you are so precise with your postings!  What did you hear about the bank records? I didn't see that released in the media.
And if you can go back and think hard, wasn't LE asking about a video at another store? which leads me to believe they were being fed inconsistancies from T, on her whereabouts.  And when exactly did her email from her friend get reported to LE? It was some time after? wasn't it?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: December 22, 2010, 08:34:44 PM »

What is actually the question about the receipt? I am not sure if this means anything at all except where Terri went after the school. If LE got anything at all from it, they got where Terri was at 9:12. I just hope LE checked the dumpsters between the school and the market for signs of Kyron if they believed Terri to be guilty.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: December 22, 2010, 08:34:57 PM »

IMO

Janet

Merry Christmas Puzzler.

Janet

A receipt, she is posting the next day?  to eliminate her as a supsect? why would she think she was a suspect so early on?  Gotcha!  She also was covering her tracks!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: December 22, 2010, 08:36:31 PM »

HelloKitty:

I'm interested in your statement about the "bank records".  I haven't heard anything about bank records.  Do you have a link, please?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: December 22, 2010, 08:39:20 PM »

I do not recall reading anything about Terri's bank records. I recall the cell phone pings, that is interesting about the bank records, would you mind looking for it? Was it a news source? A family member?

I think we are all in support of Desiree, you are not the only one.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: December 22, 2010, 08:40:08 PM »

IMO

Janet

Merry Christmas Puzzler.

Janet

A receipt, she is posting the next day?  to eliminate her as a supsect? why would she think she was a suspect so early on?  Gotcha!  She also was covering her tracks!

Maybe.  Maybe not.  We do NOT know what went on in that household that night.  We do know everyone was questioned and it sounds like Terri was questioned several times.  It's common knowledge that parents are looked at closely when a child goes missing, we also know that step-parents are looked at closely AND we know that Terri was the one that took Kyron to school. Additionally, this was the "first night" and was "before" any intereviews with others at the school or obtaining any videos from FM or anywhere else...this was in the first few hours.  Terri may have been covering her tracks OR she may have been providing LE with information they were asking for. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: December 22, 2010, 08:40:38 PM »

However ... it does not imply that Terri was not a participant in the disappearance of her stepson.

I suspect that prior to departing from the school ... Terry may have instructed Kyron to go to the room where that electrical projects were displayed.  At that period in time parents/visitors were leaving by the front entrance and ... student/teachers/helpers were heading for the classrooms.  Maybe somebody Kyron knew and trusted quiety whisked Kyron away unnoticed through the back entrance to a waiting vehicle.

In other words ... when Terri left the building at 8:45 AM ... she knew she would never see Kyron again.

IMO

Janet

_____

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: December 22, 2010, 08:41:20 PM »

This is so blatant: K is missing and I have a receipt for 9:12am!  Tell me another lame story. Gosh, just tell us who saw you leave the school? where your truck was parked, how did you get K out of school without no one seeing.  This is the missing link in the puzzle.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: December 22, 2010, 08:42:39 PM »

IMO

Janet

Merry Christmas Puzzler.

Janet

Who did you get? This is your opinion and my opinion is, anyone would have shown a receipt and used it to prove a person's whereabouts. Gotcha? Really?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: December 22, 2010, 08:44:12 PM »

HelloKitty:

I'm interested in your statement about the "bank records".  I haven't heard anything about bank records.  Do you have a link, please?  TIA

I'm not HelloKitty but.....

http://www.kgw.com/home/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

((snipped))

The sources declined to characterize anyone who has that information, including when and how the details of the disappearance may have been passed along. But Terri may not be alone in knowing, the sources said.

In court records released last week, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said that investigators told him that they have probable cause to believe that Kyron's stepmother Terri was involved in his disappearance.

Sources also told KGW Saturday that  investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Investigators know that she left Skyline Elementary School around 9 a.m. on the day her stepson disappeared and returned home about 1 p.m. But they are trying to fill gaps that opened up from what she told them.

((snipped)

By the way, it took me all of 10 seconds to find that by googling "Terri Horman" bank records. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: December 22, 2010, 08:45:41 PM »

However ... it does not imply that Terri was not a participant in the disappearance of her stepson.
I suspect that prior to departing from the school ... Terry may have instructed Kyron to go to the room where that electrical projects were displayed.  At that period in time parents/visitors were leaving by the front entrance and ... student/teachers/helpers were heading for the classrooms.  Maybe somebody Kyron knew and trusted quiety whisked Kyron away unnoticed through the back entrance to a waiting vehicle.

In other words ... when Terri left the building at 8:45 AM ... she knew she would never see Kyron again.

IMO

Janet

Yep, agreed. All it does is tell us where Terri was at 9:12 and helps to create a time line. It also doesn't mean she didn't have Kyron tied up in the back seat. All it says is Terri was in the market, checking out at 9:12.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: December 22, 2010, 08:47:19 PM »

I am off to a Sunday School Christmas program.  Daughter, SIL and four grandkids are all participating.

Have a good evening all.

Janet
5:45 PM PT

_____

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: December 22, 2010, 08:49:54 PM »

This is so blatant: K is missing and I have a receipt for 9:12am!  Tell me another lame story. Gosh, just tell us who saw you leave the school? where your truck was parked, how did you get K out of school without no one seeing.  This is the missing link in the puzzle.

It may be a missing link to the "public" puzzle...I feel confident that LE knows those answers.  Since LE has interviewed everyone they know was at the school that morning, I would think that if anyone saw Terri leave that morning, they would have told LE.  Also, they would have told LE if Kyron was with Terri or not.  Since LE has said there's a 2nd person involved, it leads me to believe that no witness saw Terri leaving with Kyron (else Terri would have been immediately arrested).  For LE to think a 2nd person is involved, they must be confident that Kyron did not leave with Terri.

Terri could very well be involved without having taken Kyron herself.

Now...who would be stupid enough to help her kidnap Kyron?

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: December 22, 2010, 08:51:01 PM »

HelloKitty:

I'm not HelloKitty but.....

http://www.kgw.com/home/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

((snipped))

The sources declined to characterize anyone who has that information, including when and how the details of the disappearance may have been passed along. But Terri may not be alone in knowing, the sources said.

In court records released last week, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said that investigators told him that they have probable cause to believe that Kyron's stepmother Terri was involved in his disappearance.

Sources also told KGW Saturday that  investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Investigators know that she left Skyline Elementary School around 9 a.m. on the day her stepson disappeared and returned home about 1 p.m. But they are trying to fill gaps that opened up from what she told them.

((snipped)

By the way, it took me all of 10 seconds to find that by googling "Terri Horman" bank records. 

Thanks Klaasend!  She was lying straight from the get go!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: December 22, 2010, 08:51:42 PM »

IMO

Janet

Yep, agreed. All it does is tell us where Terri was at 9:12 and helps to create a time line. It also doesn't mean she didn't have Kyron tied up in the back seat. All it says is Terri was in the market, checking out at 9:12.

TG...you're right.  We need to focus more on "exactly" what a tidbit or clue "means"....and not layer it up with our "feelings" and "wishes". 

All the receipt means is that Terri was a FM at 9:12 a.m.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.