April 19, 2024, 02:54:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233644 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: December 22, 2010, 08:52:03 PM »

HelloKitty:

I'm interested in your statement about the "bank records".  I haven't heard anything about bank records.  Do you have a link, please?  TIA

I'm not HelloKitty but.....

http://www.kgw.com/home/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

((snipped))

The sources declined to characterize anyone who has that information, including when and how the details of the disappearance may have been passed along. But Terri may not be alone in knowing, the sources said.

In court records released last week, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said that investigators told him that they have probable cause to believe that Kyron's stepmother Terri was involved in his disappearance.

Sources also told KGW Saturday that  investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Investigators know that she left Skyline Elementary School around 9 a.m. on the day her stepson disappeared and returned home about 1 p.m. But they are trying to fill gaps that opened up from what she told them.

((snipped)

By the way, it took me all of 10 seconds to find that by googling "Terri Horman" bank records.  

Thank you Klaas for your efforts.
I am curious as to where her bank records show she was and what she bought? Was it a soda or was it a shovel? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: December 22, 2010, 08:53:46 PM »

HelloKitty:

I'm interested in your statement about the "bank records".  I haven't heard anything about bank records.  Do you have a link, please?  TIA

http://www.kgw.com/home/Desiree-Young-on-Terri-Moulton-I-know-shes-lying-98075814.html

((snipped))

The sources declined to characterize anyone who has that information, including when and how the details of the disappearance may have been passed along. But Terri may not be alone in knowing, the sources said.

In court records released last week, Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, said that investigators told him that they have probable cause to believe that Kyron's stepmother Terri was involved in his disappearance.

Sources also told KGW Saturday that  investigators have been creating a detailed timeline of what Terri did the day her stepson disappeared.

While Terri Horman has said she was in certain locations, investigators have placed her elsewhere using bank card records and cell phone pings, according to sources.

Investigators know that she left Skyline Elementary School around 9 a.m. on the day her stepson disappeared and returned home about 1 p.m. But they are trying to fill gaps that opened up from what she told them.

((snipped)

By the way, it took me all of 10 seconds to find that by googling "Terri Horman" bank records. 

Thanks Klaasend!  She was lying straight from the get go!

Of course she was, IMO she had lots to lie about
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: December 22, 2010, 08:54:47 PM »

HelloKitty:

((snipped))

((snipped)

I am curious as to where her bank records show she was and what she bought? Was it a soda or was it a shovel? 

I imagine that once Terri is arrested the grand jury indictment can be unsealed and we'll find all that out.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: December 22, 2010, 08:55:58 PM »

HelloKitty:

((snipped))

((snipped)

Klaas - TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: December 22, 2010, 08:56:08 PM »

This is so blatant: K is missing and I have a receipt for 9:12am!  Tell me another lame story. Gosh, just tell us who saw you leave the school? where your truck was parked, how did you get K out of school without no one seeing.  This is the missing link in the puzzle.

It may be a missing link to the "public" puzzle...I feel confident that LE knows those answers.  Since LE has interviewed everyone they know was at the school that morning, I would think that if anyone saw Terri leave that morning, they would have told LE.  Also, they would have told LE if Kyron was with Terri or not.  Since LE has said there's a 2nd person involved, it leads me to believe that no witness saw Terri leaving with Kyron (else Terri would have been immediately arrested).  For LE to think a 2nd person is involved, they must be confident that Kyron did not leave with Terri.

Terri could very well be involved without having taken Kyron herself.

Now...who would be stupid enough to help her kidnap Kyron?

See the bolded ^ above. That is what is not believable.. why did no one see T leave? she is known at that school! and compound that with her deception of the truth that day.  I don't think I can read her emails and say, she is telling the truth when in fact LE, could not verify her whereabouts.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: December 22, 2010, 08:58:31 PM »

Why does it bother people so much if posters question things. If Terri did it, I am sure we all will end up in the same place after each of us satisfy our own need to try to find answers to certain questions. I don't understand why it prompts so much frustration. Just hold on and allow us to figure it out for ourselves.

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: December 22, 2010, 08:58:33 PM »

HelloKitty:

((snipped))

((snipped)

I imagine that once Terri is arrested the grand jury indictment can be unsealed and we'll find all that out.

That I will be waiting for; how she accomplished this so boldly and tripped up LE for over 6 months, and cannot find K.  Amazing.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: December 22, 2010, 09:01:22 PM »

I hit post too soon.
If those who feel terri is responsible can please post something other then feelings that she did it, I would find that helpful such as the bank records, that is interesting and something I didnt' know.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: December 22, 2010, 09:05:16 PM »

HelloKitty:

((snipped))

((snipped)

See...this kind of information from "sources" is very interesting...because some posters think that Terri is a mastermind and thought out this well-planned and perfectly executed abduction that has allued 45 agencies over a 6 month period of time...other posters think that Terri is covering her tracks by producing a receipt for 9:12...but if she's so masterful at planning, why doesn't she have receipts for the rest of the day...or at least some kind of "provable alibi"...and if she's such a whiz because she watches CSI and is so knowledgable on the computer, why doesn't she know that bank records and cell phone pings will tell the real story?

It's a can-of-worms. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: December 22, 2010, 09:06:29 PM »

I hit post too soon.
If those who feel terri is responsible can please post something other then feelings that she did it, I would find that helpful such as the bank records, that is interesting and something I didnt' know.

Ditto.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: December 22, 2010, 09:07:25 PM »

Why does it bother people so much if posters question things. If Terri did it, I am sure we all will end up in the same place after each of us satisfy our own need to try to find answers to certain questions. I don't understand why it prompts so much frustration. Just hold on and allow us to figure it out for ourselves.

Hear! Hear!

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: December 22, 2010, 09:08:46 PM »

Thanks Klaasend.  I was wondering where I would be able to find that info.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: December 22, 2010, 09:09:34 PM »

HelloKitty:

((snipped))

((snipped)

What were the lies? What was she doing that she needed to lie to police? Was she having an affair? Was she disposing of Kyron? I doubt she paid someone with a bank card, so what was she doing in the area that her bank records and cell phone show she was at? Why are these locations not made public if she was in an area disposing of Kyron, wouldn't LE be asking for witnesses?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: December 22, 2010, 09:09:59 PM »

This is so blatant: K is missing and I have a receipt for 9:12am!  Tell me another lame story. Gosh, just tell us who saw you leave the school? where your truck was parked, how did you get K out of school without no one seeing.  This is the missing link in the puzzle.

It may be a missing link to the "public" puzzle...I feel confident that LE knows those answers.  Since LE has interviewed everyone they know was at the school that morning, I would think that if anyone saw Terri leave that morning, they would have told LE.  Also, they would have told LE if Kyron was with Terri or not.  Since LE has said there's a 2nd person involved, it leads me to believe that no witness saw Terri leaving with Kyron (else Terri would have been immediately arrested).  For LE to think a 2nd person is involved, they must be confident that Kyron did not leave with Terri.

See the bolded ^ above. That is what is not believable.. why did no one see T leave? she is known at that school! and compound that with her deception of the truth that day.  I don't think I can read her emails and say, she is telling the truth when in fact LE, could not verify her whereabouts.

We do NOT know that no one saw Terri leave that morning.  We know people saw her by the truck...LE told us that.   

Why do you think LE is looking for a 2nd person?  It stands to reason that no one saw Kyron leave "with Terri" - therefore, LE is looking for a second person.

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: December 22, 2010, 09:10:57 PM »

I hit post too soon.

Just google, all the time lines will come up, all the media interviews, all the misdirection, the MFH, the bat phones, the emails to her friends (the most revealing), the initial lies to LE, the walking out on lie detector test, the sexting, the evasion of her whereabouts, the missing time gap... need more? friends that knew her, but really didn't know her, the truck to pick up the science project which she avoid like the plague, and what ever else DY knows thru her emails.  Oh and the bat phones! to be secret from Kaine for her divorce atty.   
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: December 22, 2010, 09:19:54 PM »

HelloKitty:

((snipped))

((snipped)

See...this kind of information from "sources" is very interesting...because some posters think that Terri is a mastermind and thought out this well-planned and perfectly executed abduction that has allued 45 agencies over a 6 month period of time...other posters think that Terri is covering her tracks by producing a receipt for 9:12...but if she's so masterful at planning, why doesn't she have receipts for the rest of the day...or at least some kind of "provable alibi"...and if she's such a whiz because she watches CSI and is so knowledgable on the computer, why doesn't she know that bank records and cell phone pings will tell the real story?It's a can-of-worms. 

I can see someone not knowing or thinking about a cell phone, but the bank card transactions? I want to know more about this and not jump to a conclusion because sometimes I feel things are said or put into print to get us to look right rather then left. Where were the transactions? Was it a place that also shows Terri purchasing something? If they have placed Terri in a location that she was not honest about, where are the posters placing Terri at these locations? What if she had Kyron with her? Isn't that the point of it all? Why didn't LE have a press conference and ask for witnesses that may have seen Terri in these areas?
We also don't know if Terri did end up telling LE where she really was that day. She may have. That one line in the press conference gets me, Something like, what we once thought to be true, we no longer believe that, or something to that effect. 
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: December 22, 2010, 09:20:08 PM »

We do NOT know that no one saw Terri leave that morning.  We know people saw her by the truck...LE told us that.   

Why do you think LE is looking for a 2nd person?  It stands to reason that no one saw Kyron leave "with Terri" - therefore, LE is looking for a second person.

Le showed the truck in the presser and was asking for anyone's recollection about where they saw the truck and if anyone was seen by it.  Did they say they saw T?  I cannot recall that media release. Thanks.  I often thought, Le, was verifing who saw what vehicles, to determine what a witness might have stated to either prove or negate their statement.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: December 22, 2010, 09:22:48 PM »

On the MCSO website, it is listed that Terri is the last person to see Kyron.  I don't know why people keep saying that someone else saw Kyron at 9.  that was said in the beginning but has changed.

TH apparently told her mother that she left Kyron in the hall as that is what HER mother reported. 

Then we have the email where TH says she left at 9 AM.

And then do not forget where TH has said herself that Kyron had issues of staring off into space not knowing whee he is. 

But yet, she leaves him in this chaotic environment.

How can the environment be chaotic if she said "goodbye" to him in the hall?

Surely, with the hundreds of people that were there, someone saw her say goodbye to him in the hall right?

Why did she leave that child who is getting confused for no apparent reason in this chaotic environment? 

She does not mention another soul that she saw when she left Kyron in her detailed email.  why not?

Because she is telling a bunch of hooey. In my opinion.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: December 22, 2010, 09:24:59 PM »

I hit post too soon.

Just google, all the time lines will come up, all the media interviews, all the misdirection, the MFH, the bat phones, the emails to her friends (the most revealing), the initial lies to LE, the walking out on lie detector test, the sexting, the evasion of her whereabouts, the missing time gap... need more? friends that knew her, but really didn't know her, the truck to pick up the science project which she avoid like the plague, and what ever else DY knows thru her emails.  Oh and the bat phones! to be secret from Kaine for her divorce atty.   

How do you think Terri accomplised this. If you can't answer that question then I will not ask you again.
I am aware of all of those things and believe it or not, to me it is not proof positive Terri is responsible. I am on the fence about it, still working it all out.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: December 22, 2010, 09:25:15 PM »

I know people have said that they would get an attorney if they were in TH's place.  OK, that makes sense.

But would you give up your ENTIRE life, living with your parents and not doing anything for months on end?  She is a young woman but she has lived the life of a shut in for months.

She has not seen her little daughter whose changes are tremendous at this point.

And her own divorce attorney said that she cannot risk giving up her freedom .

I cannot imagine living  that living death that she is doing .  To vocer an affiar?  I sincerely doubt it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.