April 18, 2024, 04:38:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233601 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: December 22, 2010, 09:26:39 PM »

I hit post too soon.
If those who feel terri is responsible can please post something other then feelings that she did it, I would find that helpful such as the bank records, that is interesting and something I didnt' know.

OK

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: December 22, 2010, 09:26:41 PM »

I meant to type to cover up an affair?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: December 22, 2010, 09:33:28 PM »

I know people have said that they would get an attorney if they were in TH's place.  OK, that makes sense.

But would you give up your ENTIRE life, living with your parents and not doing anything for months on end?  She is a young woman but she has lived the life of a shut in for months.

She has not seen her little daughter whose changes are tremendous at this point.

And her own divorce attorney said that she cannot risk giving up her freedom .

I cannot imagine living  that living death that she is doing .  To vocer an affiar?  I sincerely doubt it.

We actually cannot say what Terri would do or not do. perhaps she is stupid as all hell but she could be covering something she just didn't want known. For instance, it doesn't have to be an affair. What if she was doing something that was criminal and could land her in prison such as selling drugs, robbing houses, robbing banks... She would not want to say anything that would incriminate herself. I think this falls into the category of not enough information known.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: December 22, 2010, 09:35:47 PM »

Terri Horman had access and motive.  In her emails she talks about how she dislikes Kyron that he's ruining her marriage.  According to LE Terri tried hire someone to kill Kaine.  According to TERRI she didn't pass the lie detector. Terri cannot and will not account for her time on June 4th. 

IMO it has nothing to do with a feeling, EVERYTHING points towards Terri Horman being guilty of disappearing Kyron.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #784 on: December 22, 2010, 09:36:39 PM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: December 22, 2010, 09:37:33 PM »

Also, even if Terri isn't directly responsible for harming Kyron, say if she handed him off to someone who harmed him, SHE IS JUST AS GUILTY.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: December 22, 2010, 09:39:42 PM »

Stensen comments he saw some kids by the flower beds, wonder if it was just kids, or a teacher or another adult there with the kids? If there was an adult with the kids, could be a parent whose kid wanted to show the flowers to him/her?

I'm not sure No Rose but I do know he testified before the Grand Jury so I suspect THEY and LE know.
Thank-you, and I also figure when there is some kind of big event going on at a school, some of the kids are going to not behave as they should, and figure they will get away with it, just regular kid stuff. They could have just been fooling around.

Especially at a school with tall grass everywhere, and not much fencing 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: December 22, 2010, 09:41:26 PM »

I know people have said that they would get an attorney if they were in TH's place.  OK, that makes sense.

But would you give up your ENTIRE life, living with your parents and not doing anything for months on end?  She is a young woman but she has lived the life of a shut in for months.

She has not seen her little daughter whose changes are tremendous at this point.

I cannot imagine living  that living death that she is doing .  To vocer an affiar?  I sincerely doubt it.

We actually cannot say what Terri would do or not do. perhaps she is stupid as all hell but she could be covering something she just didn't want known. For instance, it doesn't have to be an affair. What if she was doing something that was criminal and could land her in prison such as selling drugs, robbing houses, robbing banks... She would not want to say anything that would incriminate herself. I think this falls into the category of not enough information known.
Bolded ^ Above! Nothing is more criminal than taking a child away from his mother and father! Jail for life!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: December 22, 2010, 09:42:47 PM »

Terri Horman had access and motive.  In her emails she talks about how she dislikes Kyron that he's ruining her marriage.  According to LE Terri tried hire someone to kill Kaine.  According to TERRI she didn't pass the lie detector. Terri cannot and will not account for her time on June 4th. 

IMO it has nothing to do with a feeling, EVERYTHING points towards Terri Horman being guilty of disappearing Kyron.

Klaas  can you please post your opinion of how Terri accomplished disappearing Kyron?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: December 22, 2010, 09:45:10 PM »

Klaas  can you please post your opinion of how Terri accomplished disappearing Kyron?

I have no idea how she did it.  I hope suspect the LE and grand jury have a pretty good idea though and all of us will find out when they are ready to arrest her. 
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #790 on: December 22, 2010, 09:46:06 PM »

Also, even if Terri isn't directly responsible for harming Kyron, say if she handed him off to someone who harmed him, SHE IS JUST AS GUILTY.

I am being open minded in how she accomplished this, in that she might have had an accomplice, but I still have reservations on the other party as to what interest or compensation they had to join in on such a horrific crime. JMO
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: December 22, 2010, 09:46:15 PM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.

All I am trying to do is get a question answered.
To answer your question, who in the right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well prision is the only option or end scenario?
A person who would personally benefit from gaining access to Kyron. It would also not be someone in their right mind.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: December 22, 2010, 09:46:27 PM »

Stensen comments he saw some kids by the flower beds, wonder if it was just kids, or a teacher or another adult there with the kids? If there was an adult with the kids, could be a parent whose kid wanted to show the flowers to him/her?

I'm not sure No Rose but I do know he testified before the Grand Jury so I suspect THEY and LE know.
Thank-you, and I also figure when there is some kind of big event going on at a school, some of the kids are going to not behave as they should, and figure they will get away with it, just regular kid stuff. They could have just been fooling around.

Especially at a school with tall grass everywhere, and not much fencing 

I'm not so sure the grass was tall that day.  It was very tall months later but we don't know what it was like on June 4th. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: December 22, 2010, 09:47:12 PM »

Yes, she would be in my eyes as well. I don't argue that at all.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: December 22, 2010, 09:48:54 PM »

I have no idea how she did it.  I hope suspect the LE and grand jury have a pretty good idea though and all of us will find out when they are ready to arrest her. 
Thank you for answering that question. This is why we are not seeing eye to eye. It is not that we disagree it is because we get to the end in a different manner is all.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: December 22, 2010, 09:49:58 PM »

Bolded ^ Above! Nothing is more criminal than taking a child away from his mother and father! Jail for life!

Did I imply differently? I don't think I did.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #796 on: December 22, 2010, 09:54:10 PM »

To answer your question, who in the right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well prision is the only option or end scenario?
A person who would personally benefit from gaining access to Kyron. It would also not be someone in their right mind.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #797 on: December 22, 2010, 09:54:58 PM »

That is a real simple answer, many people who are in love with someone would do whatever to help the one they love, happens all the time, and IF this is the case, isn't the first time, won't be the last time.
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: December 22, 2010, 09:58:18 PM »

Personally benefiting from gaining access?: what gain would someone have to kidnap a child? Ans. Jail. Someone not in their right mind; that covers alot of people, but one in particular.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: December 22, 2010, 10:00:29 PM »

And.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.