April 24, 2024, 11:30:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233863 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: December 22, 2010, 10:02:35 PM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.

All I am trying to do is get a question answered.
To answer your question, who in the right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well prision is the only option or end scenario?
A person who would personally benefit from gaining access to Kyron. It would also not be someone in their right mind.

Personally benefiting from gaining access?: what gain would someone have to kidnap a child? Ans. Jail. Someone not in their right mind; that covers alot of people, but one in particular.

A pedophile would gain from gaining access to Kyron. A person who trafficks children would benefit from gaining access to Kyron. A person believing they were "saving" Kyron would benefit from gaining access to Kyron. all of these things have been mentioned in this thread.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: December 22, 2010, 10:07:51 PM »

How would this person get Kyron out of the school.  Did Kyron know this person?  Why wouldn't Kyron say something to someone? So for this to work, a bad guy would have to have been known to Kyron and probably the school for Kyron to quietly go with him.  How would Kyron know this person?  Is he a friend on Terri's?  Friend of Kaine's? 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: December 22, 2010, 10:10:07 PM »

Also, even if Terri isn't directly responsible for harming Kyron, say if she handed him off to someone who harmed him, SHE IS JUST AS GUILTY.

Agreed. She is also just as guilty if she instructed Kyron to meet her/someone else outside, having him walk out on his own. He was such an obedient, good little boy. He would have walked out willingly to his abductor or abductor's vehicle, like a lamb to the slaughter.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: December 22, 2010, 10:11:27 PM »

Also, even if Terri isn't directly responsible for harming Kyron, say if she handed him off to someone who harmed him, SHE IS JUST AS GUILTY.

Agreed. She is also just as guilty if she instructed Kyron to meet her/someone else outside, having him walk out on his own. He was such an obedient, good little boy. He would have walked out willingly to his abductor or abductor's vehicle, like a lamb to the slaughter.

Yes, I agree
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: December 22, 2010, 10:13:17 PM »

How would this person get Kyron out of the school.  Did Kyron know this person?  Why wouldn't Kyron say something to someone? So for this to work, a bad guy would have to have been known to Kyron and probably the school for Kyron to quietly go with him.  How would Kyron know this person?  Is he a friend on Terri's?  Friend of Kaine's? 

Do people read my postings? Sometimes I wonder because for 2 days I have posting nothing other then opinions of how it could be done. I am taking a break as I am getting frustrated.
BBL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: December 22, 2010, 10:16:32 PM »

I'd say that Kaine and Desiree are beyond frustrated but they can't take a break.  Too bad Terri has chosen not to come clean and cooperate.  Too bad her hate for Kaine and Kyron are more important than seeing her daughter. 
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #806 on: December 22, 2010, 10:33:13 PM »

I'd say that Kaine and Desiree are beyond frustrated but they can't take a break.  Too bad Terri has chosen not to come clean and cooperate.  Too bad her hate for Kaine and Kyron are more important than seeing her daughter. 

Little Kiara will forget over time, but DY and KH will never forget the love this young child surrounded them with.  Justice will come in time, for sure, however it will never erase the pain of losing a child.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: December 22, 2010, 10:46:08 PM »

If she has the receipt, she does have an alibi for that time.

However ... it does not imply that Terri was not a participant in the disappearance of her stepson.

I suspect that prior to departing from the school ... Terry may have instructed Kyron to go to the room where that electrical projects were displayed.  At that period in time parents/visitors were leaving by the front entrance and ... student/teachers/helpers were heading for the classrooms.  Maybe somebody Kyron knew and trusted quiety whisked Kyron away unnoticed through the back entrance to a waiting vehicle.

In other words ... when Terri left the building at 8:45 AM ... she knew she would never see Kyron again.

IMO

Janet

ITA..Janet..you hit the nail on the head!   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: December 22, 2010, 10:48:38 PM »

Male chaperone:  Since the first time I read about the male chaperone and that "there was no male chaperone", it's made me wonder.  If there were no male chaperone's for the SF, then who was the guy?

I just wonder if the guy even exists, or is this a convenient lie because we're all going to think "pedo" when we hear this.  Who knows?  I hope LE knoww, though!  No one else has mentioned male chaperones.  There is a mention of the female who noticed the headcount didn't include Kyron.  IF there was a male, there's still the question of Kyron being seen (alone) at the south entrance.  Did ChaperoneMan split with him (when people were around) and ask him to meet him there so he could show him what the others were talking about in the flower garden?

So many questions.

Perhaps LE is still trying to figure out who this man is? I would think LE would be under an obligation to investigate any report and not just assume it is a lie.

You monkeys have been busy today! I am on page 35 and still catching up. One thought that I had about the list of people at the school is that this is finishing the dotting of the eyes etc. LE is eliminating all of Terri's bull before they arrest her? Such as the male chaperone seen with Kyron. Maybe LE is making darn sure that no one else saw Kyron with an unknown male chaperone and two girls so that it cannot come back and bite them in court? Otherwise, Terri is the ONLY one to have seen Kyron with said chaperone?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: December 22, 2010, 10:50:45 PM »

ITA..ABSOLUTELY..Kyron did what Terri told him to do...remember her reinforcing with him to obey ALL adults in a school setting.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: December 22, 2010, 10:52:03 PM »

The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”
She had this info on June 5, pretty early on ...next day ?  the email was to a friend of hers .....
I would like to know if this is true or where she got that info from .

Me too!.

Why would the teacher think she would take Kyron to an appointment for Kitty if it was Kitty who was sick? When would the teacher say that, if she even said it. (If the teacher did not know or think that at the point in time the teachers aide noticed Kyron was not in the group, then when would she have thought of that?) I thought someone said the teacher said do not worry he is probably getting water or in the bathroom. (Wasn't it a child who gave that account of the morning as he recalled it?
We do not know how that classroom exchange went from any reliable source..do we?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: December 22, 2010, 10:54:17 PM »

Male chaperone:  Since the first time I read about the male chaperone and that "there was no male chaperone", it's made me wonder.  If there were no male chaperone's for the SF, then who was the guy?

I just wonder if the guy even exists, or is this a convenient lie because we're all going to think "pedo" when we hear this.  Who knows?  I hope LE knoww, though!  No one else has mentioned male chaperones.  There is a mention of the female who noticed the headcount didn't include Kyron.  IF there was a male, there's still the question of Kyron being seen (alone) at the south entrance.  Did ChaperoneMan split with him (when people were around) and ask him to meet him there so he could show him what the others were talking about in the flower garden?

So many questions.

Perhaps LE is still trying to figure out who this man is? I would think LE would be under an obligation to investigate any report and not just assume it is a lie.

You monkeys have been busy today! I am on page 35 and still catching up. One thought that I had about the list of people at the school is that this is finishing the dotting of the eyes etc. LE is eliminating all of Terri's bull before they arrest her? Such as the male chaperone seen with Kyron. Maybe LE is making darn sure that no one else saw Kyron with an unknown male chaperone and two girls so that it cannot come back and bite them in court? Otherwise, Terri is the ONLY one to have seen Kyron with said chaperone?

I think the list was just to make sure no one was coming forward in the future with a person not on the list that Terri's lawyers could use..in otherwords..it was the last detail.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: December 22, 2010, 10:57:15 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html
The reference to her daughter's doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day.

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

"Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

So, later that same day (JUNE 5TH), she knew what time the teacher had marked him absent, she had tracked down the receipt, the distance of the FM store, knew what time she'd gotten to the gym, what time she had left, what time she got home, what time Kaine came home.

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

"Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20"

9:12 to 11:20 is not a 'few minutes' That is a lot of unaccounted for time.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #813 on: December 22, 2010, 11:04:33 PM »

Thank you for that Klaasend.

Yes, Kaine and Desiree can't call a time out from their nightmare.  There are no breaks for them.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: December 22, 2010, 11:08:52 PM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.

I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out. I am not going to get into it here. Having said this, Terri was supposedly fed up with Kyron to the hilt. I also think that it is very plausable that Terri and DeDe had an affair going on. Personally, I think that DeDe could be the second person. The more that I read TJ's posts, the more that I think that he could be being used by LE to make DeDe crack. If Terri and DeDe don't get to see much of each other right now, DeDe could be feeling very insecure. I just hope that DeDe comes clean. These are my feelings RIGHT NOW, but I could jump back on that fence at a moments notice.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #815 on: December 22, 2010, 11:30:48 PM »

that's an interesting idea Sebastian.  That he is doing it at LE behest.  HM
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: December 22, 2010, 11:35:32 PM »

Yep!  That's why I keep saying that I want ALL of the guilty person(s) brought to justice....everyone one of them...(LE thinks it might be 3)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: December 22, 2010, 11:38:46 PM »

Good questions. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: December 22, 2010, 11:40:48 PM »

that's an interesting idea Sebastian.  That he is doing it at LE behest.  HM

He sure knows ALOT about DeDe and her family and her family members. He knows ALOT. You just need to wade through some of his craziness to see it, LOL! I think it is odd, IF TRUE, that DeDe has never taken a lie detector test. Why would that be? Isn't she just an innocent bystander who was working on a farm that day? What possible difference could it make if she took a lie detector test? If she does not know anything or did not aid and abed, why on earth would she deny LE a lie detector test?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: December 22, 2010, 11:44:30 PM »

Tracygirl

"So if I have this right, you feel Terri should have acted differently then how she did and that is why you are of the opinion Terri is guilty? Ok, I think that is why we are on different pages. I tend to not determine my opinions on the reactions of others because everyone acts differently."

We are on the same page 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.