March 29, 2024, 02:24:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 232263 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: December 22, 2010, 11:46:03 PM »

The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”
She had this info on June 5, pretty early on ...next day ?  the email was to a friend of hers .....
I would like to know if this is true or where she got that info from .

Me too!.

Why would the teacher think she would take Kyron to an appointment for Kitty if it was Kitty who was sick? When would the teacher say that, if she even said it. (If the teacher did not know or think that at the point in time the teachers aide noticed Kyron was not in the group, then when would she have thought of that?) I thought someone said the teacher said do not worry he is probably getting water or in the bathroom. (Wasn't it a child who gave that account of the morning as he recalled it?
We do not know how that classroom exchange went from any reliable source..do we?

The way I read the email, I don't feel like she actually says it was Kitty's appt, she says the teacher thought she was taking Kyron with Kitty for a doctor's appointment.  It is vague in that way, as many things She says are.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: December 22, 2010, 11:48:33 PM »

The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”
She had this info on June 5, pretty early on ...next day ?  the email was to a friend of hers .....
I would like to know if this is true or where she got that info from .

Me too!.

Why would the teacher think she would take Kyron to an appointment for Kitty if it was Kitty who was sick? When would the teacher say that, if she even said it. (If the teacher did not know or think that at the point in time the teachers aide noticed Kyron was not in the group, then when would she have thought of that?) I thought someone said the teacher said do not worry he is probably getting water or in the bathroom. (Wasn't it a child who gave that account of the morning as he recalled it?
We do not know how that classroom exchange went from any reliable source..do we?

No, we don't.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: December 22, 2010, 11:52:42 PM »

Could be the receipt from the store was part of the plan, or the receipt is just a receipt because Terri just so happened to have to go too the store.

Yep that is true NoRose, it could be just a receipt.

There are always different perceptions of the truth. It can be viewed several different ways.  But why wave a flag? a receipt?  Why would you need to prove you were at a store?  because your thinking, if I can have a receipt., and I have an alibi at that time, then it would "appear" someone else snatched K.

I save all my receipts, for a really long time and if I were restructuring my day, you bet I would look at that to help with the timeline.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: December 22, 2010, 11:53:36 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html
The reference to her daughter's doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day.

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

"Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

So, later that same day (JUNE 5TH), she knew what time the teacher had marked him absent, she had tracked down the receipt, the distance of the FM store, knew what time she'd gotten to the gym, what time she had left, what time she got home, what time Kaine came home.

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Story Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 1:09 PM PDT

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

"Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20"

9:12 to 11:20 is not a 'few minutes' That is a lot of unaccounted for time.

Well, one of the few facts we know is that Terri went to a second FM (after 9:12) and maybe to another store, too.  So the time in question is more like 80-90 min. (I think I have that right).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: December 23, 2010, 12:03:10 AM »

The reference to her daughter's doctor visit was not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day.

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

"Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

So, later that same day (JUNE 5TH), she knew what time the teacher had marked him absent, she had tracked down the receipt, the distance of the FM store, knew what time she'd gotten to the gym, what time she had left, what time she got home, what time Kaine came home.

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

"Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20"

Well, one of the few facts we know is that Terri went to a second FM (after 9:12) and maybe to another store, too.  So the time in question is more like 80-90 min. (I think I have that right).

I believe LE found her check in time at the gym to be 11:39, just 19 minutes but -)

http://www.katu.com/news/99151549.html

According to multiple sources, Terri Moulton Horman claims she left Skyline School at 8:45 in the morning without Kyron the day he disappeared and that between 8:45 a.m. and 10:10 a.m. she ran errands at local grocery stores and can prove it.

As KATU news first reported, at least two stores, the Albertsons on Hillsdale Highway and the Sunset Fred Meyer, are cooperating with investigators. The Albertsons confirmed it turned over surveillance tape to investigators in the case.

Between 10:10 in the morning and 11:39, Terri claimed she drove her daughter Kiara around on rural roads in the family’s white truck because Kiara had an earache. She claimed she was trying to soothe the toddler with the motion of the vehicle.

Early on investigators made a request of the public for any video they might have of the white truck traveling on specific roads through Northwest Multnomah County and portions of Washington County.

At 11:39 a.m., Terri checked in at a 24-hour Fitness in Beaverton on Waterhouse Avenue and worked out for about an hour until 12:40 p.m.

Puzzler 80-90 still sounds right.  I think Terri said she was driving around because she was. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: December 23, 2010, 12:04:02 AM »

Why would LE say that her bank statement was off? Is it possible that she had a receipt, told LE that she paid with her atm, but the bank showed no record of that payment? Or, could she have gone somewhere else, used her atm, but failed to tell LE while going over her timeline?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: December 23, 2010, 12:05:27 AM »

Maybe she went to one Fred Myers, but her accomplice went to the second one and not her. The accomplice gave her the receipt but Terri blew it when it did not show up on HER bank statement?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: December 23, 2010, 12:10:20 AM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.

I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out. I am not going to get into it here. Having said this, Terri was supposedly fed up with Kyron to the hilt. I also think that it is very plausable that Terri and DeDe had an affair going on. Personally, I think that DeDe could be the second person. The more that I read TJ's posts, the more that I think that he could be being used by LE to make DeDe crack. If Terri and DeDe don't get to see much of each other right now, DeDe could be feeling very insecure. I just hope that DeDe comes clean. These are my feelings RIGHT NOW, but I could jump back on that fence at a moments notice.

Ha ha ha!  Peeking into the dark side.  I think all of the above could be true.  Dede in a coat, hat and boots with a jogging suit on underneath.  Wonder how similar it was to Terri's.  Anyway it makes you wonder.  dooo do doo do.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #828 on: December 23, 2010, 12:12:15 AM »

Wow, I missed alot today out finishing up Christmas and buying more lights for the Palms........anyway, glad to be out of that chaos. I was reading about Westley Alan Dodd and almost threw up, I had forgotten he abused girls and boys which is pretty rare and honestly if I had been one of those parents I don't know how I'd have made it after just a brief reading of what happened. It got me thinking about the odds of Ky not knowing the perp that took him off the school ground, and they are huge 1-350,000 IIRC. But I did read Dodd took his 3 victim from a school playground while others were there and he vanished into thin air, so I am doing a bit of dinking around and remember Wyks talking about this case, but this one part freaked me out :

The search for second-grader Kyron Horman, missing from Portland’s Skyline School, reminds Gresham residents of a similar long night’s search on brushy Gresham Butte 32 years ago for Stacie Wilmoth, a second-grader who vanished from West Gresham School on April 26, 1978.

In Stacie’s case, she was lured to a car by a stranger who met her in the hall at West Gresham as she was headed to the restroom. The man, tall and brown-haired, told her he had some things in his car and that the school principal said she could help.

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127604789675353300

The whole school + restroom + adult figure made me realize even though the odds are huge it can happen, and this stmt by Dodd makes me infuriated they never held him on any of his charges before nor was he on a SO list

"A sexual predator/child molester is always alert and ready for any situation or possibility that may arise,"

Then I read one of the victims, the little 4 yr old I mentioned above being taken from the school playground was in Portland was me disgusted

Anyway, I digress. Odds are it is someone tied to the family, more likely Terri but I am not tied to this theory for some reason I can't wrap my head around as I am usually not ever a fence sitter. Also wrt to the receipt being odd as someone mentioned, I can imagine LE asked her to prove where she was on the 4th so it's not odd to me she showed them a recpt. She is odd and her behavoir is odd to go along with her, I also think that Tony being the one to speak at the first PC was extremely odd, he was the step dad that saw his 2 times a month and while that doesn't mean he doesn't love or care as much as the K and D, why wouldn't they be the one to speak first and say we love you come home, so odd all around that group IMO. I also wonder if she on antidepressants and knowing what they do, I wonder if they mask emotion, although again I think K was not emotional as I expected, now I DO the Desiree was more than anyone for a long time, but I just can't get past these issues, the gym and not talking to the media when they were desperately needed, the controlling of the media.......all of it keep me on the fence and wondering WHO in the family knew the monster, or was it more than one????

Godspeed lil man

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #829 on: December 23, 2010, 12:13:01 AM »

And LE asked for videos of June 3 and June 4 for quite an area.  Interesting that they wanted the day before as well.

Apparently if you look at Terri's FB activity (Ruthie in the Sky with diamonds, I believe) there was no or very little FB activity on June 3.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: December 23, 2010, 12:13:16 AM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.

I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out. I am not going to get into it here. Having said this, Terri was supposedly fed up with Kyron to the hilt. I also think that it is very plausable that Terri and DeDe had an affair going on. Personally, I think that DeDe could be the second person. The more that I read TJ's posts, the more that I think that he could be being used by LE to make DeDe crack. If Terri and DeDe don't get to see much of each other right now, DeDe could be feeling very insecure. I just hope that DeDe comes clean. These are my feelings RIGHT NOW, but I could jump back on that fence at a moments notice.

Ha ha ha!  Peeking into the dark side.  I think all of the above could be true.  Dede in a coat, hat and boots with a jogging suit on underneath.  Wonder how similar it was to Terri's.  Anyway it makes you wonder.  dooo do doo do.

LOL Fatcat! Dooo do doo do is exactly right! The theme to the Twilight Zone is appropriate too!  Monkey Devil!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: December 23, 2010, 12:16:48 AM »

Why would Tony talk to Kyron that day on TV?  Maybe because Tony was the only one who could talk without breaking down.  Tony is a pro who deals with horror a lot, so he probably knows how to keep it together.

The hug that Tony and Kaine gave each other was telling to me.

Kaine was thanking Tony for doing something that he could not do.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: December 23, 2010, 12:18:33 AM »

Maybe she went to one Fred Myers, but her accomplice went to the second one and not her. The accomplice gave her the receipt but Terri blew it when it did not show up on HER bank statement?

Don't know...today's the first I heard anything about bank statement ...and that was from "sources" (they may be good sources, but how many times have we talked on SM about "sources" - unknown)

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: December 23, 2010, 12:18:45 AM »

Now that IS a good and interesting theory.....hmmm

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: December 23, 2010, 12:32:34 AM »

ANDREA LECKEY

Grand jury witness shares her encounter with Terri Horman
Published: 8/13 2:09 pm

On June 4, between 9:30-10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into Horman at the Fred Meyer along Walker Road in Beaverton, sharing an encounter that was the longest they had ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her the now well-known picture of her step-son, Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey.

"I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly, too.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Grand-jury-witness-shares-her-encounter-with/ZRn4GrYpt0a0BAxulU8rEA.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: December 23, 2010, 12:33:32 AM »

Why would Tony talk to Kyron that day on TV?  Maybe because Tony was the only one who could talk without breaking down.  Tony is a pro who deals with horror a lot, so he probably knows how to keep it together.

Sorry, IMO odd and uncomfortable to watch .....

I had no idea Tony dealt with such horror ?? I knew he was a K-9 officer once, is he a homicide detective? I guess I am saying a beat cop here gets to deal with a fist fight between a few drunks a few times a yr, stolen bike versus in Memphis, murder, gangs, rape etc so it varies. I just can't recall a missing parent who had a child missing on TV not breaking down, in fact if they didn't I would think it was odd and weird ( Adam Baker). I think it humanizes the story and hits the viewers at their core, vs being detached...now Desiree was very emotional and has been and I think that is one reason ppl identify with her pain so much, it is so raw and out there you can almost feel it-it's chilling IMO and pulls on heartstrings

[
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: December 23, 2010, 12:44:47 AM »

I think Tony does deal with horror.  He busted some gang people.  I think Oregon had lots of meth issues.  The children situations that come along with meth issues are horrifying.  The circumstances.  The child abuse, the wife abuse.  I think Tony has seen a lot and dealt with a lot.  That area of Oregon is poor. Lots of job loss.  Stressors.

I was very touched by the hug that Tony and Kaine gave each other. I could feel the pain right through the TV set. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: December 23, 2010, 12:46:45 AM »

Sorry, IMO odd and uncomfortable to watch .....

I had no idea Tony dealt with such horror ?? I knew he was a K-9 officer once, is he a homicide detective? I guess I am saying a beat cop here gets to deal with a fist fight between a few drunks a few times a yr, stolen bike versus in Memphis, murder, gangs, rape etc so it varies. I just can't recall a missing parent who had a child missing on TV not breaking down, in fact if they didn't I would think it was odd and weird ( Adam Baker). I think it humanizes the story and hits the viewers at their core, vs being detached...now Desiree was very emotional and has been and I think that is one reason ppl identify with her pain so much, it is so raw and out there you can almost feel it-it's chilling IMO and pulls on heartstrings

Exactly Island Monkey!
Desiree is the ONLY parent in all of this that I can relate to. What you see is what you get with Desiree. I don't get that feeling with Kaine or Terri. I have not seen enough of Tony to really have an opinion. He just seemed like he cared a lot for Kyron.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: December 23, 2010, 12:49:22 AM »

Flower boxes at Skyline School:

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/Locations-%20Pics%20from%20Locals-%20Search%20Areas/#!cpZZ8QQtppZZ20

At this site, on page 8, there are "several different" pictures of flower boxes at Skyline School.  There a some more on page 9, too.  I don't think all of these are only 2 flower boxes...like we were discussin earlier when we were talking about children outside the school that morning looking at flower boxes. I believe there's "several" boxes.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: December 23, 2010, 12:50:40 AM »

I think Tony does deal with horror.  He busted some gang people.  I think Oregon had lots of meth issues.  The children situations that come along with meth issues are horrifying.  The circumstances.  The child abuse, the wife abuse.  I think Tony has seen a lot and dealt with a lot.  That area of Oregon is poor. Lots of job loss.  Stressors.

I was very touched by the hug that Tony and Kaine gave each other. I could feel the pain right through the TV set. 

I know that there are many who see Kaine differently than I do. I just get a cold cold feeling from Kaine. I don't think he was involved with Kyron's disappearance necessarily, I just get the sense that something is off about him. It is so interesting to see how people have completely different opinions. No wonder lawyers have a heck of a time trying to read jurors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.