April 24, 2024, 07:16:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233823 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: December 23, 2010, 10:35:25 AM »

For those that have never been, Portland is a beautiful city as is Oregon.  There is nothing but, greenery and beautiful flowers.  The reason we see so many people in the area into gardening is because it flourishes in Oregon. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portland,_Oregon

Portland lies in the Marine west coast climate region, marked by warm, dry summers and rainy but temperate winters. This climate is ideal for growing roses, and for more than a century, Portland has been known as "The City of Roses"[10][11] with many rose gardens—most prominently the International Rose Test Garden.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #861 on: December 23, 2010, 10:37:06 AM »

That is exactly what I do not get Island Monkey. Why aren't any of the other parents screaming about the school in Kyron's case? They could not ALL feel comfortable with their children continuing to attend, could they? I know I would be flipping out. The only thing that I can think of is that LE has given them some pretty big assurances that they know who the culprit is and they have nothing to worry about?

I am sure it is more than LE that has given them reassurances.  Parents talk with each other.  I am sure that parents know what went on.

But they are not talking as they want the culprit(s) caught.  I am sure they talk among each other, but they aren't going to be talking to the media.  ALL of those PARENTS are not going to sacrifice their children just for reassurances.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: December 23, 2010, 10:38:03 AM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.

I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out. I am not going to get into it here. Having said this, Terri was supposedly fed up with Kyron to the hilt. I also think that it is very plausable that Terri and DeDe had an affair going on. Personally, I think that DeDe could be the second person. The more that I read TJ's posts, the more that I think that he could be being used by LE to make DeDe crack. If Terri and DeDe don't get to see much of each other right now, DeDe could be feeling very insecure. I just hope that DeDe comes clean. These are my feelings RIGHT NOW, but I could jump back on that fence at a moments notice.

Could you link me (us) to that? I'd like to read it. I'm @ work and can't search.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: December 23, 2010, 10:48:55 AM »

Why would TH only have an alibi for the time until around 9:30 or so?  Because that is all of the time that she needed .

The children were in groups from 9-10 and Kyron would not be in group.  That is easily documented. 

She needed no info after that time.  And who knows what she really was doing during that time.  An alibi may not be possible to be given.

She thought she would be in the clear because she covered the crucial time.  And I am sure that she never in million years thought that she would be anyone but the grieving "mother".
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: December 23, 2010, 10:50:02 AM »

Curly-TJ's postings are on the Antil Terri Horman support page on Facebook
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: December 23, 2010, 11:13:45 AM »

From Sebastian's post 
I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out.                           Now what would a 7 year old do that would freak someone out that bad? Now I know you probably don't want to say on here, but IF that is true, I can only come up with two things, which I sure am keeping to myself. But still if she was so freaked out, couldn't she have talked to someone about it, Kaine, Desiree, a doctor?

I think it's more likely that Kyron SAW something that freaked Terri out.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #866 on: December 23, 2010, 11:17:19 AM »

From Sebastian's post 
I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out.                           Now what would a 7 year old do that would freak someone out that bad? Now I know you probably don't want to say on here, but IF that is true, I can only come up with two things, which I sure am keeping to myself. But still if she was so freaked out, couldn't she have talked to someone about it, Kaine, Desiree, a doctor?

That could be as well. I just hope this cousin isn't saying things that are terribly wrong and terribly hurtful, just for attention. But so many have to do that in these cases, these people that do this really have some major screws loose 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #867 on: December 23, 2010, 11:18:27 AM »

He's also could be posting at ImJustaKook.com or even IwantAttention.com also. I would try those first. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: December 23, 2010, 11:21:10 AM »

He's also could be posting at ImJustaKook.com or even IwantAttention.com also. I would try those first. 
Along with all the other losers, from Caylee, Haleigh, and other cases, because some people just love to cause grief, they thrive on it.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #869 on: December 23, 2010, 11:23:20 AM »

Along with all the other losers, from Caylee, Haleigh, and other cases, because some people just love to cause grief, they thrive on it.

ITA NRCG. I would take anything he has to say, with a grain of salt.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: December 23, 2010, 11:28:42 AM »

ITA NRCG. I would take anything he has to say, with a grain of salt.
When something bad happens it is like every kook possible comes out of the woodwork. I was reading about all the terrible things that have happened here in CA with all the rain we are having, and the cruel comments about this state was overwhelming 
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: December 23, 2010, 11:33:31 AM »

whether all the posts are the cousin or not, who knows.  But he was interviewed on TV in shadow, so he is in fact the cousin.

Who knows what he is up to and why. 

There may be some truth mixed in.  It may all be truth.  It may all be lies.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: December 23, 2010, 11:35:36 AM »

whether all the posts are the cousin or not, who knows.  But he was interviewed on TV in shadow, so he is in fact the cousin.

He may think he is helping, he may just be doing this to entertain himself, he may be doing this because he is mentally ill, who knows?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: December 23, 2010, 11:37:58 AM »

Ok. Thanks, HK.
Can't go there, either!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: December 23, 2010, 11:54:10 AM »

Something akin to "unnamed sources" which on-line articles quote in regards to what is going on inside the Kyron Horman investigation.

In my opinion ... direct quotes from LE spokespersons ... are all that we wannabe detectives have to embrace as truth and ... these words are few and far between in the Kyron Horman case.

Do we believe unnamed sources ... do we believe Kaine and Desiree or ... do we believe Staton as to whether or not Terri has been co-operative with investigators?

Janet

+++++

Sheriff: Terri Horman being cooperative 38
Share By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Jul 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, has been fully cooperating with law enforcement, according to Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton during a news conference Friday.

Staton’s revelation comes a day after Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, appealed to Terri during a brief public statement to cooperate in the investigation to find Kyron.

“We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home,” she said.

“To date there has been no indication through our detectives or through our investigators that she’s been uncooperative,” Staton said during the news conference called because of the flood of media questions his office has received about the case.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97705124.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: December 23, 2010, 12:18:36 PM »

From Sebastian's post 

Expanding on that, Terri may have construed Kyron catching her doing something and/or saying something as Kyron spying on her, which would freak her out.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: December 23, 2010, 12:33:04 PM »

From Sebastian's post 

Hi Norose,
SUPPOSEDLY, Terri was taking him to the doctor for this. Because of the source and the nature of the allegations I don't feel comfortable posting. If you would like to email me, you can get my email from Klaas. I sit here and see my child getting so excited for Christmas. It breaks my heart that Kyron is not home!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: December 23, 2010, 12:37:09 PM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.

I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out. I am not going to get into it here. Having said this, Terri was supposedly fed up with Kyron to the hilt. I also think that it is very plausable that Terri and DeDe had an affair going on. Personally, I think that DeDe could be the second person. The more that I read TJ's posts, the more that I think that he could be being used by LE to make DeDe crack. If Terri and DeDe don't get to see much of each other right now, DeDe could be feeling very insecure. I just hope that DeDe comes clean. These are my feelings RIGHT NOW, but I could jump back on that fence at a moments notice.

Could you link me (us) to that? I'd like to read it. I'm @ work and can't search.

Hi Curly,
I got a terrible virus from Godlikeproductions. I am reading Tom Jones comments on the Anti-Terri Horman Page. It is under discussions.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: December 23, 2010, 12:37:56 PM »

Hi Curly,
I got a terrible virus from Godlikeproductions. I am reading Tom Jones comments on the Anti-Terri Horman Page. It is under discussions.

Sorry, I forgot to say that it is on facebook.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: December 23, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »

LOL Sassifrass! Actually I was a fence sitter until of late AFTER reading Tom Jones posts. I just think he knows too much about personal things in DeDe's family not to be who he says that he is. He definately thinks that Terri and DeDe did this and that they were having an affair. He claims DeDe has been bisexual for years.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.