April 24, 2024, 06:30:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233854 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #880 on: December 23, 2010, 12:44:08 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: December 23, 2010, 12:45:53 PM »

Personally, I would think if this was a thought out, planned kidnapping/disappearance AND Terri was guilty, her where abouts would be nailed down 100%, no doubts what so ever- witnesses, receipts- her timeline without a minute unaccounted for. If this was a spur of the moment incident, again, with Terri as the perp, the hastiness of it alone would have revealed clues as perps become sloppy. All of these agencies working on this case, all these brillant minds and no-one has come up with a workable theory which has brought Kyron home or closure to this case. The school is the first crime scene. Due to the high traffic of people, daily maintenance, the school obviously hasn't yeilded any physical clues. I wonder if any other kids were missing their coats/jackets that day. Someone could have thrown another kids coat/jacket and a hat on Kyron and walked out of this school with him in disquise. Just brainstorming.

Hi Monkey King,
I have gone back and forth on and off the fence. I am currently off the fence. I too could not wrap my head around the fact that there were SO MANY agencies working on this case and yet there has not been an arrest. Then it occured to me that maybe the arrest has not happened yet because of Houze. It is apparently known in Oregon what a fantastic lawyer that he is. I just cannot help but wonder if Terri had gotten a run of the mill attorney, if she would be sitting in jail this Christmas. Perhaps LE is making darn sure that everything is perfect to that when they do arrest Terri, Houze has no way to punch holes in their case?
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: December 23, 2010, 12:49:51 PM »

curly google/search Anti-Terri Horman Page, youll find it

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: December 23, 2010, 01:04:10 PM »

From Sebastian's post 
I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out.                           Now what would a 7 year old do that would freak someone out that bad? Now I know you probably don't want to say on here, but IF that is true, I can only come up with two things, which I sure am keeping to myself. But still if she was so freaked out, couldn't she have talked to someone about it, Kaine, Desiree, a doctor?

I think it's more likely that Kyron SAW something that freaked Terri out.

Expanding on that, Terri may have construed Kyron catching her doing something and/or saying something as Kyron spying on her, which would freak her out.

Hi Scatty,
If you read Tom Jones posts, it just all comes together for me. I know that he is a whack a doodle doo, but I truly believe that there is alot of truth mixed in with his postings. I personally feel AT THIS MOMENT, LOL, that Terri and DeDe conspired and planned this thing. I think that it is possible that Terri originally thought that she could get some money out of it via a ransom. I don't think she realized that LE would spend the first night at their home and the Desiree and Tony would come down to Portland so fast. Based on the fact that DeDe has sent a friend here to post on her behalf, and SUPPOSEDLY has posted on Godlikeproductions and other blogs, that DeDe is starting to crack. Not one peep out of Terri, but DeDe is feeling the heat. Maybe DeDe is starting to realize that she has been horribly horribly used.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: December 23, 2010, 01:05:09 PM »

Quote from: no rose colored glasses on December 22, 2010, 12:17:44 PM
Stensen comments he saw some kids by the flower beds, wonder if it was just kids, or a teacher or another adult there with the kids? If there was an adult with the kids, could be a parent whose kid wanted to show the flowers to him/her?

i took it he was  concerned, BC there prob was not an adult, the adult would tell the kids no, the mower is there
JMO

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #885 on: December 23, 2010, 01:05:26 PM »

From Sebastian's post 
I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out.                           Now what would a 7 year old do that would freak someone out that bad? Now I know you probably don't want to say on here, but IF that is true, I can only come up with two things, which I sure am keeping to myself. But still if she was so freaked out, couldn't she have talked to someone about it, Kaine, Desiree, a doctor?

Hi Norose,
SUPPOSEDLY, Terri was taking him to the doctor for this. Because of the source and the nature of the allegations I don't feel comfortable posting. If you would like to email me, you can get my email from Klaas. I sit here and see my child getting so excited for Christmas. It breaks my heart that Kyron is not home!
Thank-you and I understand, and I can just imagine the allegations.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.  an angelic monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: December 23, 2010, 01:12:21 PM »

considering DeDe's unexplained absence from her place of employment on the morning of June 4, 2010 and ... considering DeDe's support of Terri following Kaine moving out of the residence and ... considering a particular DeDe connection that may have a  relevant implication ... could it be that Terri and DeDe orchestrated the events encompassing the disappearance of Kyron?

Could it be that Kaine and Desiree have a credible foundation of knowledge to base their hopes on ... their hopes that Kyron may be alive.

Janet

++++++

DEDE SPICHER

Kyron's family calls on friend of Terri's to tell what she knows

The family of Kyron Horman released this statement
Thursday evening, July 22, 2010

Good Evening,

We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron's case.

We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher. She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.

Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron's disappearance, not to cooperate as well.

We implore DeDe Spicher to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son. We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron's smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home. Please remember what this is about, it's about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

Desiree, Kaine and Tony

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyrons-family-calls-on-friend-of-Terris-to-tell-what-she-knows-99076714.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: December 23, 2010, 01:29:43 PM »

From Sebastian's post 

Expanding on that, Terri may have construed Kyron catching her doing something and/or saying something as Kyron spying on her, which would freak her out.

Hi Scatty,
If you read Tom Jones posts, it just all comes together for me. I know that he is a whack a doodle doo, but I truly believe that there is alot of truth mixed in with his postings. I personally feel AT THIS MOMENT, LOL, that Terri and DeDe conspired and planned this thing. I think that it is possible that Terri originally thought that she could get some money out of it via a ransom. I don't think she realized that LE would spend the first night at their home and the Desiree and Tony would come down to Portland so fast. Based on the fact that DeDe has sent a friend here to post on her behalf, and SUPPOSEDLY has posted on Godlikeproductions and other blogs, that DeDe is starting to crack. Not one peep out of Terri, but DeDe is feeling the heat. Maybe DeDe is starting to realize that she has been horribly horribly used.

Sebastian I couldn't find that site. Is it TerriMoultonHorman? I found that one but couldn't see a discussion site with TJ.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: December 23, 2010, 01:30:44 PM »

Wait, never mind. You did say Facebook. Duh. I'll check there.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: December 23, 2010, 01:31:31 PM »

From Sebastian's post 

Hi Norose,
SUPPOSEDLY, Terri was taking him to the doctor for this. Because of the source and the nature of the allegations I don't feel comfortable posting. If you would like to email me, you can get my email from Klaas. I sit here and see my child getting so excited for Christmas. It breaks my heart that Kyron is not home!
Thank-you and I understand, and I can just imagine the allegations.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.  an angelic monkey

Hi Norose,
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas too!  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: December 23, 2010, 01:32:50 PM »

From Sebastian's post 

Hi Norose,

Hi Norose,
Thank-you, and let's hope the rain is done for awhile.  an angelic monkey
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: December 23, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »

whether all the posts are the cousin or not, who knows.  But he was interviewed on TV in shadow, so he is in fact the cousin.

Who knows what he is up to and why. 

There may be some truth mixed in.  It may all be truth.  It may all be lies.

Something akin to "unnamed sources" which on-line articles quote in regards to what is going on inside the Kyron Horman investigation.

In my opinion ... direct quotes from LE spokespersons ... are all that we wannabe detectives have to embrace as truth and ... these words are few and far between in the Kyron Horman case.

Do we believe unnamed sources ... do we believe Kaine and Desiree or ... do we believe Staton as to whether or not Terri has been co-operative with investigators?

Janet

+++++

Sheriff: Terri Horman being cooperative 38
Share By Anna Song KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Jul 2, 2010 at 4:23 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, has been fully cooperating with law enforcement, according to Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton during a news conference Friday.

Staton’s revelation comes a day after Kyron’s biological mother, Desiree Young, appealed to Terri during a brief public statement to cooperate in the investigation to find Kyron.

“We implore Terri Horman to fully cooperate with investigators to bring Kyron home,” she said.

“To date there has been no indication through our detectives or through our investigators that she’s been uncooperative,” Staton said during the news conference called because of the flood of media questions his office has received about the case.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97705124.html

This article is interesting.  It names unnamed sources as source-whatever that means.

Willamette Week cited Friday five unnamed law enforcement officials who say Terri Horman’s cell phone “pings” showed she was on Sauvie Island the day Kyron disappeared – which differs from her account of her whereabouts that day.

http://www.westlinntidings.com/news/story_2nd.php?story_id=127687387448812800

I'm posting it because I don't recall seeing it before and it contains lots of information.   It also shows the front of the school with windows so you get an idea of how high they are atleast in the front of the building.  And one is open or I should say a little square window appears to be open in the big window. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: December 23, 2010, 01:41:24 PM »

From Sebastian's post 

Hi Norose,

Hi Norose,
Thank-you, and let's hope the rain is done for awhile.  an angelic monkey

Hi Norose,
I thought I was going to have to take my row boat out to do my Christmas shopping yesterday  Monkey Devil! If you go to the Anti-Terri Horman support page on facebook, read the comments and link to the article about Sandi Lessman. She is one of the biggest Terri supporters on facebook. She was convicted of HORRIBLE HORRIBLE animal abuse. I did not want to bring the link over here because the story is SO sickening!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: December 23, 2010, 01:43:05 PM »

From Sebastian's post 

Hi Scatty,

Sebastian after reading that particular point by Tom do you feel that if it went down that way that Terri was just looking for any excuse at that point?  I just think the way it all lines up it says that to me.  MFH, send James away, Kyron goes missing.  She appeared to be cleaning house and moving on.  Just my rambled thoughts maybe.  It sucks, JMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: December 23, 2010, 01:49:03 PM »

Thanks sebastian, I will go look now. I hear you on the rowboat 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: December 23, 2010, 01:52:23 PM »

From Sebastian's post 

Hi Scatty,

Sebastian after reading that particular point by Tom do you feel that if it went down that way that Terri was just looking for any excuse at that point?  I just think the way it all lines up it says that to me.  MFH, send James away, Kyron goes missing.  She appeared to be cleaning house and moving on.  Just my rambled thoughts maybe.  It sucks, JMO.

Hi Fatcat,
Again, I jump on and off the fence, ugh! I just feel RIGHT NOW that it all lines up. I think that it may be that it was the last straw in Terri's twisted mind. I don't know how protective Terri is of Kitty considering she has not seen her in months, but it gave her one more reason or excuse. I like to think that Terri and DeDe hid Kyron somewhere in hopes of gaining money for a ransom plot, but who would the third person be? They would have to have a third person to hold Kyron. Sadly, I think that it is very unlikely that either of them or both of them would trust a third person. I hate to even write this, but the other thing that makes sense to me is Tom's theory about how they disposed of his body. Terri may have put him somewhere temporarily and DeDe may have moved him that night when Terri was with the family and LE going over her timeline. Seriously, why wouldn't DeDe just take a lie detector test if the only thing that she is guilty of is being Terri's friend. I also think that it is telling that DeDe's father has not talked her into cooperating fully with LE when he is LE himself. What could DeDe possibly know that could implicate her of anything? DeDe has to be involved or have some sort of knowledge.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: December 23, 2010, 01:54:41 PM »

I also go back to that smug look on DeDe's face after she came from the Grand Jury. So darn smug! What normal, innocent person acts so smug when they have been questioned about an innocent missing 7 year old boy? It is mind boggling to me!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: December 23, 2010, 02:16:17 PM »

I also go back to that smug look on DeDe's face after she came from the Grand Jury. So darn smug! What normal, innocent person acts so smug when they have been questioned about an innocent missing 7 year old boy? It is mind boggling to me!

I hear you on the fence.  I always want anyone other than family to be the one, more so for the victim.  I just can't work it that way with all the signs and signals I see, my opinion only. 

Smug look - I think she thought because she was not questioned by the GJ and thought ha they didn't even call on me to be questioned.  Happy Dance.  I think the GJ called her just to set there that day so certain witnesses could get a look at her - her appearance and looks only.   JMO.

As to the LDT - I get the fear but yeah you'd think an innocent person would willing take one especially the daughter of a former Sheriff. 

If these two had been cleared we could move on.  I'm sure LE has moved on, that's there job, to look at all angles of chance surrounding Kyron that day.

TJ did state that Dede told this story to LE, the one about Kyron.  That's a good thing in her favor I think.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: December 23, 2010, 02:40:57 PM »

I hear you on the fence.  I always want anyone other than family to be the one, more so for the victim.   I just can't work it that way with all the signs and signals I see, my opinion only. 

Smug look - I think she thought because she was not questioned by the GJ and thought ha they didn't even call on me to be questioned.  Happy Dance.  I think the GJ called her just to set there that day so certain witnesses could get a look at her - her appearance and looks only.   JMO.

As to the LDT - I get the fear but yeah you'd think an innocent person would willing take one especially the daughter of a former Sheriff. 

If these two had been cleared we could move on.  I'm sure LE has moved on, that's there job, to look at all angles of chance surrounding Kyron that day.

TJ did state that Dede told this story to LE, the one about Kyron.  That's a good thing in her favor I think.

I hear you Fatcat! I too wanted it to be anyone else but those that Kyron loved. I tried to work it out in my head over and over and even convinced myself that it could be someone else or that Terri hid Kyron for some reason to protect him. At this time, I just cannot see it any other way, but Terri did something terrible. I reserve the right to change my mind again, LOL
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: December 23, 2010, 02:57:15 PM »

I hear you on the fence.  I always want anyone other than family to be the one, more so for the victim.  I just can't work it that way with all the signs and signals I see, my opinion only. 

As Terri won't be called before the GJ even though she is discribed as a  "None suspect, nor person of interest", and DeDe was called but never questioned.  Doesn't that kind of say it all?

They are both suspect, probably the only ones and LE is simply waiting for one or both to break, or they find something (Kyron) or evidence to hang them.  I've always thought it questionable that they called DeDe and just let her sit and spin and dismiss her?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.