April 24, 2024, 03:48:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233848 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: December 23, 2010, 03:05:53 PM »

I'm back to the Merry Merry.  Hope ALL you Monkeys have a Wonderfull Holiday!

I know myself well enough to know I'll be peeking in when ever possible but I gotta escape while I have ambition to tackle one more last minute thing on the never ending Christmas prep list!   Ha Ha!

Prayers to Kyron and his family this Holiday Season.  Stay Strong.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #901 on: December 23, 2010, 04:06:30 PM »

It is a lot of work for 1/2 an hour or less of fun... apx. 15 mins. to open presents and apx. 15 mins. to eat. BAM! It's over. I wish Kyron and all the missing children and adults were home for Christmas. Oh, and of course all the missing pets too.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 04:08:05 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #902 on: December 23, 2010, 04:45:20 PM »

It is a lot of work for 1/2 an hour or less of fun... apx. 15 mins. to open presents and apx. 15 mins. to eat. BAM! It's over. I wish Kyron and all the missing children and adults were home for Christmas. Oh, and of course all the missing pets too.
You got that right, all the hype and it is over with a blink of any eye, to much work really. I wish for all the missing children, adults and pets could be home for Christmas as well  an angelic monkey
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: December 23, 2010, 04:57:59 PM »

Remeber these strange tweets?

Quote from: klaasend on July 25, 2010, 02:16:12 PM
From the previous thread:

Quote from: sassifrass on July 25, 2010, 01:43:21 PM
Hi guys! 1st post here!

There have been a few things on Dede's twitter page that I thought were odd. Notice the times and dates also:

"To surrender now is to pay the expensive ogre twice." - Dylan Thomas 10:59 AM Jun 22nd via txt (Like she's sending her a message)

# Boy + Water + Dirt = Heaven: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMSNyGr_Ce8 Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:49:48 PM via web (That isn't even the name of the video)

@dedejustdede it's in a shed/ garage thingy & they're not always open - they have beautiful gardens tho! 5:27 PM Jun 4th via web in reply to dedejustdede (She is replying to herself)

What do you guys think?

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: December 23, 2010, 05:10:49 PM »

the ogre is a weird one. Dede apparently explained it as some quote someone had at a cafe that she was at. I think it was one of TJ's revelations?  I can't recall for sure.  Or maybe it was flymonkey on here that said that.

The boy and water was explained as the child of a person who is the owner of a farm who has nothing to do with this.
She used to have her own thread on here to explain things-the owner of the farm.  NOt the farm that Dede was working at that day.

I'm not sure about the last one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: December 23, 2010, 05:14:15 PM »

FYI - I have been told with certainty that the PLANTERS/FLOWER BOXES that Dave Stensen saw the kids looking at was outside of classrooms 109 and 110.

This is what I was told:

Students raised insects as part of a study unit.  Around 8:40 some were released into the flower boxes in front of CR109/CR110.

Which is the same location I have marked on this pic:

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: December 23, 2010, 05:28:50 PM »

the ogre is a weird one. Dede apparently explained it as some quote someone had at a cafe that she was at. I think it was one of TJ's revelations?  I can't recall for sure.  Or maybe it was flymonkey on here that said that.

The boy and water was explained as the child of a person who is the owner of a farm who has nothing to do with this.
She used to have her own thread on here to explain things-the owner of the farm.  NOt the farm that Dede was working at that day.

I'm not sure about the last one.

If you search "DeDe ogre" on google, there has been a rumor going around that DeDe said that "An ogre scratched her arms". Not sure where that rumor started as I have not been able to find the direct quote. Has anyone else seen a link to this? TIA
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: December 23, 2010, 05:42:05 PM »

I'd say that Kaine and Desiree are beyond frustrated but they can't take a break.  Too bad Terri has chosen not to come clean and cooperate.  Too bad her hate for Kaine and Kyron are more important than seeing her daughter. 

I am not sure why you posted this Klaas. I am not sure why it is assumed I am not feeling for the parents. I feel you should know me better then that. We have been on a lot of  threads together.
Do I feel Terri did this, she most likely did but there is a chance of other things as well. This is probably why she is still free.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: December 23, 2010, 05:45:15 PM »

I'd say that Kaine and Desiree are beyond frustrated but they can't take a break.  Too bad Terri has chosen not to come clean and cooperate.  Too bad her hate for Kaine and Kyron are more important than seeing her daughter. 

I am not sure why you posted this Klaas. I am not sure why it is assumed I am not feeling for the parents. I feel you should know me better then that. We have been on a lot of  threads together.
Do I feel Terri did this, she most likely did but there is a chance of other things as well. This is probably why she is still free.

I didn't assume anything about you and didn't mention your name.  I was simply stating that unlike us, they cannot take a break.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: December 23, 2010, 05:49:09 PM »

FYI - I have been told with certainty that the PLANTERS/FLOWER BOXES that Dave Stensen saw the kids looking at was outside of classrooms 109 and 110.

This is what I was told:

Students raised insects as part of a study unit.  Around 8:40 some were released into the flower boxes in front of CR109/CR110.

It would appear that the flower boxes which are located outside of classes 109 and 110 are located at the east side of the school.  Are there any doors at the the back of the school near room 209.  If there is ... maybe Kyron was led out of that door and taken unnoticed to a waiting vehicle that was parked in the a designated parking area on the west side of the school.

Janet

+++++++

neighbor
Re: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 -
« Reply #339 on: December 20, 2010, 04:27:44 PM »

Assuming that the statement of the "cool electrical display" is correct.  Then assume it really was there, and that Ky was not told about something that wasn't there ...
- One classroom was dedicated to well done electrical displays.  IIRC that was in CR209 or next doors to it. 
 - There was a small one in CR109 or CR110 in the basement

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9068.msg1278671#msg1278671

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #910 on: December 23, 2010, 05:53:35 PM »

In the comments section of this article is where it is talked about Dede and ogre scratches. 
Who knows about this as well.

http://www.wkbn.com/content/news/local/story/Girl-Reported-Missing-14-Months-Ago-Found-in/lCPu61TuaEag3k4dYHEvng.cspx

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: December 23, 2010, 06:01:17 PM »

Maybe she went to one Fred Myers, but her accomplice went to the second one and not her. The accomplice gave her the receipt but Terri blew it when it did not show up on HER bank statement?
Now that IS a good and interesting theory.....hmmm

This could explain why she went to the 2nd store.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: December 23, 2010, 06:08:12 PM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.

I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out. I am not going to get into it here. Having said this, Terri was supposedly fed up with Kyron to the hilt. I also think that it is very plausable that Terri and DeDe had an affair going on. Personally, I think that DeDe could be the second person. The more that I read TJ's posts, the more that I think that he could be being used by LE to make DeDe crack. If Terri and DeDe don't get to see much of each other right now, DeDe could be feeling very insecure. I just hope that DeDe comes clean. These are my feelings RIGHT NOW, but I could jump back on that fence at a moments notice.

Could you link me (us) to that? I'd like to read it. I'm @ work and can't search.

Hi Curly,
I got a terrible virus from Godlikeproductions. I am reading Tom Jones comments on the Anti-Terri Horman Page. It is under discussions.

Thanks, Sebastian. I'm home now so I can look.
For sme odd reason, my workplace frowns on FB, lol!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: December 23, 2010, 06:14:33 PM »

Classrooms 109 and 110 are not directly below 209 and 210 they are on the other side of the building and I would say, based upon the picture I posted 109 & 110 are more on the NW side of the building. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #914 on: December 23, 2010, 06:17:19 PM »

Classrooms 109 and 110 are not directly below 209 and 210 they are on the other side of the building and I would say, based upon the picture I posted 109 & 110 are more on the NW side of the building. 

I thought Classrooms 109 and 110 were under 215 and 217 because I thought they were directly abutted to the mechanical room. I better go look again, odd layout IF that was the case.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: December 23, 2010, 06:20:16 PM »

This is what I was told:

It would appear that the flower boxes which are located outside of classes 109 and 110 are located at the east side of the school.  Are there any doors at the the back of the school near room 209.  If there is ... maybe Kyron was led out of that door and taken unnoticed to a waiting vehicle that was parked in the a designated parking area on the west side of the school.

Janet

+++++++

neighbor

Assuming that the statement of the "cool electrical display" is correct.  Then assume it really was there, and that Ky was not told about something that wasn't there ...
- One classroom was dedicated to well done electrical displays.  IIRC that was in CR209 or next doors to it. 

I thought so to, just look at the layout and it looks that way......look at the mechanical room which is classroom 112, and that room was beside one of the rooms that has a small exhibit on electrical displays.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #916 on: December 23, 2010, 06:22:09 PM »

Maybe she went to one Fred Myers, but her accomplice went to the second one and not her. The accomplice gave her the receipt but Terri blew it when it did not show up on HER bank statement?
Now that IS a good and interesting theory.....hmmm

This could explain why she went to the 2nd store.

Just because Terri has a receipt, doesn't mean that SHE bought something at that FM location.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: December 23, 2010, 06:23:38 PM »

This is what I was told:

Janet

+++++++

neighbor

I thought so to, just look at the layout and it looks that way......look at the mechanical room which is classroom 112, and that room was beside one of the rooms that has a small exhibit on electrical displays.

My bad, I need an edit button......I agree with Klaas that they are on the NW side, but close to the small electrical display and that is close to the parking lot and the mechanical room. Hope that made sense

[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: December 23, 2010, 06:24:16 PM »

You are right.  I got turned around with the directions.

I was wondering if there was a door at the back (North) of the school near room 209 which would be in close proximity to the parking area on the east side of the gym.

Janet

++++++

Investigators seek witnesses who saw Horman’s white truck
Story Published: Aug 11, 2010 at 10:23 AM PST

“A witness or witnesses have come forward and provided us with information about a person or persons associated with that pickup truck. … By associated we mean in or in immediate proximity to that truck,” said Rod Underhill, Multnomah County’s chief deputy district attorney.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100455014.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: December 23, 2010, 06:25:52 PM »

I didn't assume anything about you and didn't mention your name.  I was simply stating that unlike us, they cannot take a break.

Ok I thought you were posting in response to my post saying I was taking a break.

I do not know how the parents survive. I have said many times I would just lay down and die on the spot. I don't say that too sound dramatic it is the truth. To me, the worse possible thing to have happen is to lose a child or not know where a child is. To live every moment wondering if they are in pain, if they are sad, hoping they are not wondering why mommy can't find them. I don't know why such pain exists in the world, why mothers have to feel this loss, I just know it is created from evil.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.