April 18, 2024, 03:13:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233579 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: December 23, 2010, 08:11:46 PM »

From Sebastian's post 
I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out.                           Now what would a 7 year old do that would freak someone out that bad? Now I know you probably don't want to say on here, but IF that is true, I can only come up with two things, which I sure am keeping to myself. But still if she was so freaked out, couldn't she have talked to someone about it, Kaine, Desiree, a doctor?

I think it's more likely that Kyron SAW something that freaked Terri out.

Expanding on that, Terri may have construed Kyron catching her doing something and/or saying something as Kyron spying on her, which would freak her out.

Supposedly it was that Terri saw Kyron doing something to Kiara - something a little boy shouldn't be doing.  Terri talked to Kaine and Kaine was not going to do anything about it - Terri was upset about that.

That was an email from who to who I do not know. You said TJ posted it, okay, but along with many other lies this has kept you believing in the TH version of the missing boy.  Okay, so if it was true, then T didn't act on it. Bad.

"You" do NOT know what I believe.  If you read on this thread for a while, you would have gleaned that I am for the truth...not tunnel vision...and that I want ALL guilty person(s) brought to justice...and that I don't care what their names are (that includes Terri, Dede, Kaine, etc.) 

I try to work with the "facts", which are very few. 

I see from your post that you think TJ is a liar.  TJ posted it - he said DeDe told him about the Kyron/Kiara incident.

I have heard this as well. I have 5 children, all at one point or another have become curious or have explored their bodies. It is a natural part of life and childhood. When it is considered concerning is if a child is acting out what they have been witnessed to or if they have been made to participate.

I bet this will set people off  but if you can think back to Kristian Hormans case he was charged with 3rd degree child molestation. The details of that particular crime is spelled out pretty clear within the legal definition of the crime.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.44.089
RCW 9A.44.089
Child molestation in the third degree.

(1) A person is guilty of child molestation in the third degree when the person has, or knowingly causes another person under the age of eighteen to have, sexual contact with another who is at least fourteen years old but less than sixteen years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least forty-eight months older than the victim.

(2) Child molestation in the third degree is a class C felony.

[1994 c 271 § 305; 1988 c 145 § 7.]

Notes:
     Intent -- 1994 c 271: See note following RCW 9A.44.010.
     Purpose -- Severability -- 1994 c 271: See notes following RCW 9A.28.020.

Effective date -- Savings -- Application -- 1988 c 145: See notes following RCW 9A.44.010.

This is saying that Kristian Horman watched as two teenaged minors had sexual contact or at least tried to encourage it. His young child was also on the bed at the time according to what I have read.  Kristian Horman had said this is what his grandfather had done to him as a child. Which grandfather we do not know. LE had said at one point they were looking at this case as well. I don't recall if they said it was linked or not? I don't think so but they did give the impression they had concerns.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: December 23, 2010, 08:20:16 PM »

T's receipts are irrelevant at to what actually happened at the school. Who knows why she posted, "I have a receipt." An Alibi at the best in my perception of the media releases.  I really want to know what time she 'really' left the school and why no one saw her leave.  This means alot: How did she leave the school unnoticed by multiple people leaving at 8:45am.. could it be she actually left earlier?  Remember the presser from the Sheriff and the DA Investigator.. the investigator started his speech with 8:30am and quickly changed it to 8:45am.. to me this is significant. He recanted his time. Anyone have any idea on this?   With this said, oh the receipt at 9:05am ? am I correct now is believable.

Respectfully, it IS relevant. She went out of her way to NOTE that she had a receipt for the timeline when Kyron went missing.

I don't know where you got 9:05am. I'm old, but I have a pretty good memory. Please provide a link please.

K didn't go missing from the SCHOOL on the time stamped receipt from FM. What ever time it was? 9:05? 9:12?.. doesnt' make a difference, K went missing at the school, at the same time she left the school, because he was not accounted for at the group tour.  He was not in his class.

Actually there is a belief in investigations that a person will cover for a time the actual crime was committed when it is not known or it is left open. That didn't make any sense I think, let me try again. So Terri is waving a receipt with a time of 9:12, so the time she is accounting for 9:00-9:15, was that the time of the actual crime? Did Kyron get taken at this time? Actually I think since she is saying she left at 8:45 it is possible the crime happened between 8:45 and 9:15 the time she listed on the receipt.

This is possible because she is creating an alibi for this time frame!  The subconscious mind is speaking, whether she belives it or not and she is trying to cover, JMO  Any psychologists on this board?

Sort of I suppose. If guilty, in her mind she knows the time this happened, whether that be the kidnapping or murder (ugh). She is removing herself from the crime. Of course I am sure a bunch of people removed themselves as well. I bet Kaine said I was at work and can prove it, I bet Desiree said I was hundreds of miles away and can prove it, I am sure many at the school had provided alibis and proof for that particular time so this doesn't mean she was doing this, it is just a theory of criminals
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: December 23, 2010, 08:21:56 PM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.

I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out. I am not going to get into it here. Having said this, Terri was supposedly fed up with Kyron to the hilt. I also think that it is very plausable that Terri and DeDe had an affair going on. Personally, I think that DeDe could be the second person. The more that I read TJ's posts, the more that I think that he could be being used by LE to make DeDe crack. If Terri and DeDe don't get to see much of each other right now, DeDe could be feeling very insecure. I just hope that DeDe comes clean. These are my feelings RIGHT NOW, but I could jump back on that fence at a moments notice.

Could you link me (us) to that? I'd like to read it. I'm @ work and can't search.

Hi Curly,
I got a terrible virus from Godlikeproductions. I am reading Tom Jones comments on the Anti-Terri Horman Page. It is under discussions.

Thanks, Sebastian. I'm home now so I can look.
For sme odd reason, my workplace frowns on FB, lol!

LOL Curly!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: December 23, 2010, 08:31:32 PM »

Regarding this receipt. It seems LE didn't accept the receipt as her word she wasn't there or why would they continually question her? She wrote that email just the next day, why did LE zero in on Terri so quickly? There is a lot of history between the adults in the case. I would safely assume Tony and Desiree filled them in to all of the drama that had happened over the years. Desiree said in an interview her first thought was Terri better not have done anything to Kyron. Not saying they was leading them in any direction but I would guess he talked to them about such things as the supposed lies Terri was known to tell, Kyron crying and not wanting to go back to live with Kaine and Terri, Terri wanting Desiree to take Kyron full time, all of the stuff. Not saying they did anything wrong, god knows me and my husband would have done that same thing. What I am saying is I wonder if LE had suspicions against Terri because of it from the start. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: December 23, 2010, 08:36:38 PM »

From Sebastian's post 
I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out.                           Now what would a 7 year old do that would freak someone out that bad? Now I know you probably don't want to say on here, but IF that is true, I can only come up with two things, which I sure am keeping to myself. But still if she was so freaked out, couldn't she have talked to someone about it, Kaine, Desiree, a doctor?

Expanding on that, Terri may have construed Kyron catching her doing something and/or saying something as Kyron spying on her, which would freak her out.

Supposedly it was that Terri saw Kyron doing something to Kiara - something a little boy shouldn't be doing.  Terri talked to Kaine and Kaine was not going to do anything about it - Terri was upset about that.

That was an email from who to who I do not know. You said TJ posted it, okay, but along with many other lies this has kept you believing in the TH version of the missing boy.  Okay, so if it was true, then T didn't act on it. Bad.

In case you have not been following along Goatwhisperer, TJ believes that Terri IS responsible for Kyron's disappearance. Maybe he lies, maybe he doesn't
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #945 on: December 23, 2010, 08:40:25 PM »

Regarding this receipt. It seems LE didn't accept the receipt as her word she wasn't there or why would they continually question her? She wrote that email just the next day, why did LE zero in on Terri so quickly? There is a lot of history between the adults in the case. I would safely assume Tony and Desiree filled them in to all of the drama that had happened over the years. Desiree said in an interview her first thought was Terri better not have done anything to Kyron. Not saying they was leading them in any direction but I would guess he talked to them about such things as the supposed lies Terri was known to tell, Kyron crying and not wanting to go back to live with Kaine and Terri, Terri wanting Desiree to take Kyron full time, all of the stuff. Not saying they did anything wrong, god knows me and my husband would have done that same thing. What I am saying is I wonder if LE had suspicions against Terri because of it from the start. 

Good point...considering Kristian and his conviction,  the alleged abuse by his GF, the affair when K and T met, custody of Ky after D takes an RX that isn't approved and has to leave the country for treatment, well I could go on and on, no doubt she was/is the de-facto suspect/POI, BUT again what if she had NO involvement and when and if they caught the perp that did this I can see a defense atty for the scum bringing in the 2 flyers with T on them and make a compelling argument. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned (not that I mean Desiree, but in general I see all kinds of issues ) ....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: December 23, 2010, 08:40:42 PM »

From Sebastian's post 

Hi Scatty,
If you read Tom Jones posts, it just all comes together for me. I know that he is a whack a doodle doo, but I truly believe that there is alot of truth mixed in with his postings. I personally feel AT THIS MOMENT, LOL, that Terri and DeDe conspired and planned this thing. I think that it is possible that Terri originally thought that she could get some money out of it via a ransom. I don't think she realized that LE would spend the first night at their home and the Desiree and Tony would come down to Portland so fast. Based on the fact that DeDe has sent a friend here to post on her behalf, and SUPPOSEDLY has posted on Godlikeproductions and other blogs, that DeDe is starting to crack. Not one peep out of Terri, but DeDe is feeling the heat. Maybe DeDe is starting to realize that she has been horribly horribly used.

Sebastian after reading that particular point by Tom do you feel that if it went down that way that Terri was just looking for any excuse at that point?  I just think the way it all lines up it says that to me.  MFH, send James away, Kyron goes missing.  She appeared to be cleaning house and moving on.  Just my rambled thoughts maybe.  It sucks, JMO.

IMO....we shouldn't take Tom Jones to heart...I think a number of things he says does have truth in them...but he forms wild opinions on those truths and those opinions come flying out of his fingertips.  He forms opinions on what happened this year based on "hear say" from his ex-wife and a nail tech's words (that he hasn't directly heard from himself) that happened more than two years ago.

He thinks DeDe has acted out of this great love for Terri.  Hello?  In all the sleuthing across the boards, we've not found very much communication between the two, not a lot of pictures of the two, and even a 40th birthday party for Terri was planned only because Kaine called DeDe and asked her to do it...and even then...DeDe asked another woman to help out with that. 

I'm not saying these two women aren't involved...but it seems sort of unlikely based upon what we "know".

Tom is also upset because he says DeDe told a 1/2 hours different time of when she saw the "vase" man to Tom and Flymonkey.
He is upset that her words are perfectly the same all the time.  I've always understood that investigators "suspicicion" someone when they are asked the same question over-and-over and come up with the "same answer" - that the same words exactly are not how normal answers are - the same exact words are "rehearsed" answers.

Hi Puzzler,
I know that there has not been too much about DeDe and Terri on the net, however, it was DeDe that stayed with Terri after Kaine left. They had to be more than acquaintances for that to have taken place JMO
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: December 23, 2010, 09:10:03 PM »

Could it be because her cell phone pings and bank records did not match what she was telling them?
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: December 23, 2010, 09:19:59 PM »

From Sebastian's post 

Hi Puzzler. Where did that story come from? Was it from TJ?

This just reeks of "blame the victim" played to perfection by Terri. This woman was just setting up this child from the get go. If Kaine wouldn't punish Kyron for not getting "green" reports from school, then she'd have to come up with something else. She cared so much about Kiara that Kiara is a different (happy) child away from her. A child, by the way, who was asking where her brother was. If indeed Terri did spread unsavory tales about Kyron, then this creature is even more despicable than any storybook villain. I can imagine how Desiree and Kaine must feel, hearing this crap and knowing there's nothing they can do about it. Makes one want to stone the hag. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: December 23, 2010, 09:20:34 PM »

If this was all so premeditated, why not disable the cell phone ( take out the battery pack ) and use the bank card where you want to place youself for the ALIBI ?
DeDe got called out because she stayed with Terri after Kaine left. Same thing with her other friends.
I did go to the FB page. TJ has family issues that go back a long way. What he said,well , anyone can say anything can't they.   
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: December 23, 2010, 09:20:54 PM »

Here are a few observations, correct me if I am wrong.

KH's work schedule allowed for him to be able to work from home several hours during his day.
It seems that Terri and Kaine both liked to work out.
It appears that there were possibly more together hours than most peoples lives allow.
Kaine does not complain that Terri spent an unusual amount of time away from their home.

Kaine denies knowing DeDe Spicher, yet Kaine himself called DeDe and asked her to plan Terri's b-day party. Why?
Kaine and Terri had mutual friends.

Kaine shaved his head at one point during this investigation.
Note: I am not certain that he does not do that often, however, there are no past pictures that I have seen that would argue/indicate that he did.
If it is not normal behavior for him, is there a reason why Kaine shaved his head?

I think Kaine shaves his head fairly often - he has commented that Kyron liked to watch him shave his head.

What difference does it make about Kaine's hair?  It's totally irrelevant.
Kaine is not a suspect. He's a heartbroken father of a missing child.

What may be irrelevant to you, may be relevant to another poster.

It absolutely is irrelevant to this case. Kaine is NOT a suspect, and how he chooses to wear his hair has nothing to do with what happened to Kyron.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: December 23, 2010, 09:34:18 PM »

Could it be because her cell phone pings and bank records did not match what she was telling them?

that could change the time frame, from 1.5 to 2.5/2.75hr
and may be so, as we dont have confirmation of TH time line by LE
but the time lag to get back to gym is short, 8;40/11;20, unless the gym doesn't add up, and LE has not confirmed that
and the GJ seems not to have found anything concrete to charge TH with, so back to sq one

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: December 23, 2010, 09:34:51 PM »

Good point...considering Kristian and his conviction,  the alleged abuse by his GF, the affair when K and T met, custody of Ky after D takes an RX that isn't approved and has to leave the country for treatment, well I could go on and on, no doubt she was/is the de-facto suspect/POI, BUT again what if she had NO involvement and when and if they caught the perp that did this I can see a defense atty for the scum bringing in the 2 flyers with T on them and make a compelling argument. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned (not that I mean Desiree, but in general I see all kinds of issues ) ....

They were NOT zeroing in on just Terri. It is standard procedure when a child goes missing to start with the family and work outward from there. All of the family had to give alibis, take LDTs, etc. Do you not remember Tony telling the family how LE would turn their lives inside out looking for things, and that they had no privacy from that point on? That's what LE did. TMH LIED to LE, and had no verifiable alibi, plus she failed  2 LDTs and walked out on another one.
That's why LE became suspicious of TMH. Give them a little credit. They know ex wives and current wives have issues with each other. They would not go after TMH just because DY disliked her.

And for the record one more time....Kaine strongly disputes Desiree's version of events about how their marriage ended. Since none of us know the real story in it's entirety, and since it likely falls someplace in the middle, it's not correct to assume that only Deisree's version is the absolute truth. Her version may be the one a poster chooses to believe, but that does not make it a fact.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: December 23, 2010, 09:35:47 PM »

I have heard this as well. I have 5 children, all at one point or another have become curious or have explored their bodies. It is a natural part of life and childhood. When it is considered concerning is if a child is acting out what they have been witnessed to or if they have been made to participate.

I bet this will set people off  but if you can think back to Kristian Hormans case he was charged with 3rd degree child molestation. The details of that particular crime is spelled out pretty clear within the legal definition of the crime.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9A.44.089
RCW 9A.44.089
Child molestation in the third degree.

(1) A person is guilty of child molestation in the third degree when the person has, or knowingly causes another person under the age of eighteen to have, sexual contact with another who is at least fourteen years old but less than sixteen years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least forty-eight months older than the victim.

(2) Child molestation in the third degree is a class C felony.

[1994 c 271 § 305; 1988 c 145 § 7.]

Notes:
     Intent -- 1994 c 271: See note following RCW 9A.44.010.
     Purpose -- Severability -- 1994 c 271: See notes following RCW 9A.28.020.

Effective date -- Savings -- Application -- 1988 c 145: See notes following RCW 9A.44.010.

This is saying that Kristian Horman watched as two teenaged minors had sexual contact or at least tried to encourage it. His young child was also on the bed at the time according to what I have read.  Kristian Horman had said this is what his grandfather had done to him as a child. Which grandfather we do not know. LE had said at one point they were looking at this case as well. I don't recall if they said it was linked or not? I don't think so but they did give the impression they had concerns.

According to Seattle Weekly:

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2010/06/kristian_horman_kyron_hormans.php

Kristian Horman, Kyron Horman's Uncle, Jailed for Child Molestation
By Caleb Hannan, Mon., Jun. 21 2010 @ 10:02AM

The case of Kyron Horman, the Portland second-grader who went missing almost three weeks ago, just got weirder. As of this weekend, Kristian Horman, Kyron's paternal uncle, started a six-month sentence in Snohomish County jail for child molestation. Last October, the 32-year-old Horman (pictured at right) had a sleepover with a 14-year-old relative at his home in Bothell.

Horman lives with his girlfriend and one-year-old son. But she was out of town the night his teenage relative stayed over. So Horman suggested they share a bed.

As if that weren't strange enough, the teen then asked him to work a kink out of her shoulder. After she drifted off to sleep, she claimed Horman continued to get handsy, although this time not in the interest of deep tissue massage.

Horman apologized and told the girl he was just groping her because he'd been dreaming of his girlfriend--ya know, the one he's actually supposed to sleep next to.

The girl wasn't buying it. She called her mom and last week Horman was convicted of third-degree child molestation.

With Kyron missing and his stepmother the focus of the investigation, there was some natural speculation that Horman might have been involved. But his lawyer says it's all just a matter of really bad timing.

"It's a tragic coincidence that there was a sentencing at the same time," she told the Oregonian.

For more on the story of little seven-year-old Kyron Horman, check out the internet sleuths who thought they broke the case and the reason why they might be right to suspect the stepmom.

From this it says that the girlfriend and her young child were out of town.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: December 23, 2010, 09:43:32 PM »

Thanks klaas!

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: December 23, 2010, 09:58:17 PM »

KH's work schedule allowed for him to be able to work from home several hours during his day.
It appears that there were possibly more together hours than most peoples lives allow.
Kaine does not complain that Terri spent an unusual amount of time away from their home.

Kaine denies knowing DeDe Spicher, yet Kaine himself called DeDe and asked her to plan Terri's b-day party. Why?

Note: I am not certain that he does not do that often, however, there are no past pictures that I have seen that would argue/indicate that he did.
If it is not normal behavior for him, is there a reason why Kaine shaved his head?

I think Kaine shaves his head fairly often - he has commented that Kyron liked to watch him shave his head.

It absolutely is irrelevant to this case. Kaine is NOT a suspect, and how he chooses to wear his hair has nothing to do with what happened to Kyron.

I am just going to scroll on by!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #956 on: December 23, 2010, 10:32:32 PM »

I am just going to scroll on by!

I read somewhere that peeps were speculating on whether the hair loss was due to shaving or roid usage.......just rumors but I understand why ppl ask, I remember asking the question about Ron Cummings.

Godspeed lil man

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: December 23, 2010, 10:33:19 PM »

However, according to this article, the young child was also in the bed.
Details about the molestation

Kyron’s uncle, Kristian Scott Horman, 32, was initially arraigned in March 2009 for alleged child molestation in 2008. It has been reported the abused child was Kristian’s teen niece.

However, during a phone interview Monday with Snohomish County Prosecutor, Hal Hupp, he said, “The child was not Kristian’s niece. There was no biological relation to Kristian.”

Hupp continued, “They were in the same house, in the same bed when it happened."

"There were two underage children in the bed at the time the molestation took place," he said. "The second child was uninvolved.”

According to Snohomish County Superior Court records Kristian was living with his girlfriend at the time of the molestation. Also living in the home were his girlfriend’s mother and his 1-year-old son. They lived in Bothell, Washington.

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-seattle/kyron-horman-update-details-emerge-about-kyron-s-uncle-charged-child-molestation-case

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #958 on: December 23, 2010, 10:46:10 PM »

the other child might have been a sister of the girl
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: December 23, 2010, 10:48:54 PM »

Kristain Hormans sentence should be up by now and yet I have not heard a peep about his release or seen anywhere that he is registered as a sex offender. Why?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.