April 19, 2024, 01:00:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233616 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: December 23, 2010, 10:54:19 PM »

Thanks Brandi.  That's part of the problem in this case and so many others, many of the article posted are contradictory to each other.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: December 23, 2010, 10:56:00 PM »

Kristain Hormans sentence should be up by now and yet I have not heard a peep about his release or seen anywhere that he is registered as a sex offender. Why?

I'm not seeing him listed in the Washington State sex offender registry.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: December 23, 2010, 10:57:31 PM »

He was serving a 6 months sentence so he's likely been released by now.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: December 23, 2010, 11:07:51 PM »

Kristain Hormans sentence should be up by now and yet I have not heard a peep about his release or seen anywhere that he is registered as a sex offender. Why?

I'm not seeing him listed in the Washington State sex offender registry.

Thanks Klaas, I thought maybe it was just me that could not find it.

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.casesummary&crt_itl_nu=S31&casenumber=09-1-00140-0&searchtype=sName&token=35518EFB51F1C3D6135D7DCC7AAF0FED&dt=0225B1FAC4BBF9147B7EDC043AED048F&courtClassCode=S&casekey=80896722&courtname=SNOHOMISH%20SUPERIOR

In this court document it shows that sex offender registry was spoken about. It is going to bug the heck out of me now wondering why he is not registered!!!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #964 on: December 23, 2010, 11:08:52 PM »

I remember ppl posting about it about a month ago, but nothing since then - it could have been they were anticipating his release??......does he have to register, I sure hope so but know the laws are odd sometimes and way too lax when it comes to SO's IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: December 23, 2010, 11:17:35 PM »

It might take the paperwork a while to all come through for his SO registration.  He may be registered, but it will take awhile to show up in searches .
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: December 23, 2010, 11:45:14 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-seattle/kyron-horman-update-details-emerge-about-kyron-s-uncle-charged-child-molestation-case

According to this article, Kristian Horman is required to register. It also looks like Kristian drug his case out with postponements. Ugh, that poor girl! Maybe they were hoping that if they continually drug it out, that the victim would get tired of it. Hurray for her! She hung in there!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: December 23, 2010, 11:50:42 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-seattle/kyron-horman-update-details-emerge-about-kyron-s-uncle-charged-child-molestation-case

According to this article, Kristian Horman is required to register. It also looks like Kristian drug his case out with postponements. Ugh, that poor girl! Maybe they were hoping that if they continually drug it out, that the victim would get tired of it. Hurray for her! She hung in there!

The molestation took place in 2008? What a POS, and if he hasn't registered or the paperwork hasn't hit yet, then how many SO's are out there when a crime is committed, not registered due to paperwork and thus not on a list for LE? I don't even want to know sometimes

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: December 23, 2010, 11:56:17 PM »

Here are a few observations, correct me if I am wrong.

KH's work schedule allowed for him to be able to work from home several hours during his day.
It seems that Terri and Kaine both liked to work out.
It appears that there were possibly more together hours than most peoples lives allow.
Kaine does not complain that Terri spent an unusual amount of time away from their home.

Kaine denies knowing DeDe Spicher, yet Kaine himself called DeDe and asked her to plan Terri's b-day party. Why?
Kaine and Terri had mutual friends.

Kaine shaved his head at one point during this investigation.
Note: I am not certain that he does not do that often, however, there are no past pictures that I have seen that would argue/indicate that he did.
If it is not normal behavior for him, is there a reason why Kaine shaved his head?

I think Kaine shaves his head fairly often - he has commented that Kyron liked to watch him shave his head.

What difference does it make about Kaine's hair?  It's totally irrelevant.
Kaine is not a suspect. He's a heartbroken father of a missing child.

What may be irrelevant to you, may be relevant to another poster.

It absolutely is irrelevant to this case. Kaine is NOT a suspect, and how he chooses to wear his hair has nothing to do with what happened to Kyron.

I am just going to scroll on by!

I read somewhere that peeps were speculating on whether the hair loss was due to shaving or roid usage.......just rumors but I understand why ppl ask, I remember asking the question about Ron Cummings.

Godspeed lil man

I seriously doubt Kaine uses steroids, but even if he did, he is STILL NOT A SUSPECT. He is the father of a missing child, he is suffering, and to discuss his choice of hairstyle in such a way as to cast suspicion is very disrespectful IMHO.
The MCSO and the FBI cleared Kaine in the early days of the case, and there is no reason to keep dogging him about stuff like that based on some crazy internet rumor. To keep perpetuating cruel and baseless rumors is taking cheap shots at a man who is in a living hell, and it does nothing to help his son.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: December 23, 2010, 11:58:12 PM »

I believe I read it in another email.. from a poster on OL. So, this email may be rumors and drummed up lies from TH. I did not say anything about your interest or your beliefs. sorry if you misunderstood me.

Here's what you said:  That was an email from who to who I do not know. You said TJ posted it, okay, but along with many other lies this has kept you believing in the TH version of the missing boy.   Okay, so if it was true, then T didn't act on it. Bad.

It's not confusing to me what you meant.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: December 24, 2010, 12:05:06 AM »

I believe I read it in another email.. from a poster on OL. So, this email may be rumors and drummed up lies from TH. I did not say anything about your interest or your beliefs. sorry if you misunderstood me.

Here's what you said:  That was an email from who to who I do not know. You said TJ posted it, okay, but along with many other lies this has kept you believing in the TH version of the missing boy.   Okay, so if it was true, then T didn't act on it. Bad.

Who was the email "allegedly" from?

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: December 24, 2010, 12:16:16 AM »

From Sebastian's post 
I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out.                           Now what would a 7 year old do that would freak someone out that bad? Now I know you probably don't want to say on here, but IF that is true, I can only come up with two things, which I sure am keeping to myself. But still if she was so freaked out, couldn't she have talked to someone about it, Kaine, Desiree, a doctor?

I think it's more likely that Kyron SAW something that freaked Terri out.

Expanding on that, Terri may have construed Kyron catching her doing something and/or saying something as Kyron spying on her, which would freak her out.

Supposedly it was that Terri saw Kyron doing something to Kiara - something a little boy shouldn't be doing.  Terri talked to Kaine and Kaine was not going to do anything about it - Terri was upset about that.

Hi Puzzler. Where did that story come from? Was it from TJ?

This just reeks of "blame the victim" played to perfection by Terri. This woman was just setting up this child from the get go. If Kaine wouldn't punish Kyron for not getting "green" reports from school, then she'd have to come up with something else. She cared so much about Kiara that Kiara is a different (happy) child away from her. A child, by the way, who was asking where her brother was. If indeed Terri did spread unsavory tales about Kyron, then this creature is even more despicable than any storybook villain. I can imagine how Desiree and Kaine must feel, hearing this crap and knowing there's nothing they can do about it. Makes one want to stone the hag. 

Scatty, yes that came from TJ - he posted it on GLP and has alluded to it several different times since then on both GLP and the new thread that was set up by on of the posters on GLP, and has alluded to is recently, as well.  GLP shut down the Kyron thread...claiming being reported to FBI (I think I have that right)...Admin on GLP said he didn't need that kind of trouble.

Very dramatic posts going on there and lots of accusations, too.  Emphatic accusations.

New site also got shut down (I believe for not following the terms of sevice - something like that).  They've now opened a second site and aren't using "names" anymore and are now using initials, using #1 for TH and #2 for DDS, and much less cussing going on....at least for now.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: December 24, 2010, 12:17:14 AM »

Regarding this receipt. It seems LE didn't accept the receipt as her word she wasn't there or why would they continually question her? She wrote that email just the next day, why did LE zero in on Terri so quickly? There is a lot of history between the adults in the case. I would safely assume Tony and Desiree filled them in to all of the drama that had happened over the years. Desiree said in an interview her first thought was Terri better not have done anything to Kyron. Not saying they was leading them in any direction but I would guess he talked to them about such things as the supposed lies Terri was known to tell, Kyron crying and not wanting to go back to live with Kaine and Terri, Terri wanting Desiree to take Kyron full time, all of the stuff. Not saying they did anything wrong, god knows me and my husband would have done that same thing. What I am saying is I wonder if LE had suspicions against Terri because of it from the start. 

Could it be because her cell phone pings and bank records did not match what she was telling them?

Wouldn't that be an interesting bit (if true)?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: December 24, 2010, 12:20:16 AM »

From Sebastian's post 
I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out.                           Now what would a 7 year old do that would freak someone out that bad? Now I know you probably don't want to say on here, but IF that is true, I can only come up with two things, which I sure am keeping to myself. But still if she was so freaked out, couldn't she have talked to someone about it, Kaine, Desiree, a doctor?

I think it's more likely that Kyron SAW something that freaked Terri out.

Expanding on that, Terri may have construed Kyron catching her doing something and/or saying something as Kyron spying on her, which would freak her out.

Hi Scatty,
If you read Tom Jones posts, it just all comes together for me. I know that he is a whack a doodle doo, but I truly believe that there is alot of truth mixed in with his postings. I personally feel AT THIS MOMENT, LOL, that Terri and DeDe conspired and planned this thing. I think that it is possible that Terri originally thought that she could get some money out of it via a ransom. I don't think she realized that LE would spend the first night at their home and the Desiree and Tony would come down to Portland so fast. Based on the fact that DeDe has sent a friend here to post on her behalf, and SUPPOSEDLY has posted on Godlikeproductions and other blogs, that DeDe is starting to crack. Not one peep out of Terri, but DeDe is feeling the heat. Maybe DeDe is starting to realize that she has been horribly horribly used.

Sebastian after reading that particular point by Tom do you feel that if it went down that way that Terri was just looking for any excuse at that point?  I just think the way it all lines up it says that to me.  MFH, send James away, Kyron goes missing.  She appeared to be cleaning house and moving on.  Just my rambled thoughts maybe.  It sucks, JMO.

IMO....we shouldn't take Tom Jones to heart...I think a number of things he says does have truth in them...but he forms wild opinions on those truths and those opinions come flying out of his fingertips.  He forms opinions on what happened this year based on "hear say" from his ex-wife and a nail tech's words (that he hasn't directly heard from himself) that happened more than two years ago.

He thinks DeDe has acted out of this great love for Terri.  Hello?  In all the sleuthing across the boards, we've not found very much communication between the two, not a lot of pictures of the two, and even a 40th birthday party for Terri was planned only because Kaine called DeDe and asked her to do it...and even then...DeDe asked another woman to help out with that. 

I'm not saying these two women aren't involved...but it seems sort of unlikely based upon what we "know".

Tom is also upset because he says DeDe told a 1/2 hours different time of when she saw the "vase" man to Tom and Flymonkey.
He is upset that her words are perfectly the same all the time.  I've always understood that investigators "suspicicion" someone when they are asked the same question over-and-over and come up with the "same answer" - that the same words exactly are not how normal answers are - the same exact words are "rehearsed" answers.

Hi Puzzler,
I know that there has not been too much about DeDe and Terri on the net, however, it was DeDe that stayed with Terri after Kaine left. They had to be more than acquaintances for that to have taken place JMO

All I've read about that is that Terri's mom and dad had been there several days and needed to go home...they didn't want to leave Terri alone.  Most all friends were married and with children of their own to take care of.  Terri's mom asked DeDe to stay because she was the one that could stay.  I sort of then to think that's basically how it went.  The sexting to MC was during the time that DeDe was staying with Terri - sort of leads me away from thinking Terri and Dede were involved in other than a friendship way.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: December 24, 2010, 12:24:32 AM »

Here are a few observations, correct me if I am wrong.

KH's work schedule allowed for him to be able to work from home several hours during his day.
It seems that Terri and Kaine both liked to work out.
It appears that there were possibly more together hours than most peoples lives allow.
Kaine does not complain that Terri spent an unusual amount of time away from their home.

Kaine denies knowing DeDe Spicher, yet Kaine himself called DeDe and asked her to plan Terri's b-day party. Why?
Kaine and Terri had mutual friends.

Kaine shaved his head at one point during this investigation.
Note: I am not certain that he does not do that often, however, there are no past pictures that I have seen that would argue/indicate that he did.
If it is not normal behavior for him, is there a reason why Kaine shaved his head?

I think Kaine shaves his head fairly often - he has commented that Kyron liked to watch him shave his head.

What difference does it make about Kaine's hair?  It's totally irrelevant.
Kaine is not a suspect. He's a heartbroken father of a missing child.

What may be irrelevant to you, may be relevant to another poster.

It absolutely is irrelevant to this case. Kaine is NOT a suspect, and how he chooses to wear his hair has nothing to do with what happened to Kyron.

LE has found out a lot of stuff since the beginning of the case.  NONE of us know who LE is looking at after gathering 6 months worth of information.   

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: December 24, 2010, 12:31:42 AM »

Smoke and mirrors as far as I'm concerned.  I saw a "posting" on GLP by Tom Jones.  Tom said Dede told him of the incident and Terri spoke to Kaine about it - Terri was upset because Kaine refused to addresss the problem.  Tom said DeDe told him.
(And Tom has alluded to same several times since that original post).

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: December 24, 2010, 12:32:40 AM »

Thanks Brandi.  That's part of the problem in this case and so many others, many of the article posted are contradictory to each other.

Yup.

Seems that's the case with most media these days. Writers and editors do not check and double check facts before printing them.

It's a shame.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #977 on: December 24, 2010, 12:36:50 AM »

Smoke and mirrors as far as I'm concerned.  I saw a "posting" on GLP by Tom Jones.  Tom said Dede told him of the incident and Terri spoke to Kaine about it - Terri was upset because Kaine refused to addresss the problem.  Tom said DeDe told him.

Thanks, I never read on GLP after I learned about Trinity, computer virus' and he showed up down the street to feed a conspiracy nut (and give him cashola)  that thought we were all going to die in a oil tsunami, crazy chit over there from what I read. Interesting theory and sadly an experience I have witnessed so I try to never say never.

[
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #978 on: December 24, 2010, 12:39:56 AM »

I thought Terri had run into the gym employee at the FM store. If so she has an alibi for that time frame and would not need a receipt. Unless this was the FM store that did not have the med she was searching for to get for Kitty. Color me confused.   

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: December 24, 2010, 12:39:59 AM »

Thanks, I never read on GLP after I learned about Trinity, computer virus' and he showed up down the street to feed a conspiracy nut (and give him cashola)  that thought we were all going to die in a oil tsunami, crazy chit over there from what I read. Interesting theory and sadly an experience I have witnessed so I try to never say never.

I have no idea of what emails are out there about this...only saw a posting by Tom....if anyone knows of an email would you please post a link for us to follow.  TIA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.