March 29, 2024, 02:22:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 232262 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #980 on: December 24, 2010, 12:46:42 AM »

I thought Terri had run into the gym employee at the FM store. If so she has an alibi for that time frame and would not need a receipt. Unless this was the FM store that did not have the med she was searching for to get for Kitty. Color me confused.   

Blumonkey - 1st FM is where the receipt is from; 2nd FM is where Terri ran into gym employee

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: December 24, 2010, 12:49:08 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-seattle/kyron-horman-update-details-emerge-about-kyron-s-uncle-charged-child-molestation-case

According to this article, Kristian Horman is required to register. It also looks like Kristian drug his case out with postponements. Ugh, that poor girl! Maybe they were hoping that if they continually drug it out, that the victim would get tired of it. Hurray for her! She hung in there!

The molestation took place in 2008? What a POS, and if he hasn't registered or the paperwork hasn't hit yet, then how many SO's are out there when a crime is committed, not registered due to paperwork and thus not on a list for LE? I don't even want to know sometimes

Hi Island Monkey,
It is too disgusting how these sickos continuously use the courts to drag their victims through *&&^%. I wonder EXACTLY how long it takes to get an SO on the dang registry??? Seriously, you would think that this would be a priority! But isn't Washington state one of the states that actually believes that these disgusting excuses for human beings can be rehabilitated? I could swear I read something about this online. I need to go look.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #982 on: December 24, 2010, 12:52:03 AM »

I believe I read it in another email.. from a poster on OL. So, this email may be rumors and drummed up lies from TH. I did not say anything about your interest or your beliefs. sorry if you misunderstood me.

Here's what you said:  That was an email from who to who I do not know. You said TJ posted it, okay, but along with many other lies this has kept you believing in the TH version of the missing boy.   Okay, so if it was true, then T didn't act on it. Bad.

It's not confusing to me what you meant.

Who was the email "allegedly" from?

Smoke and mirrors as far as I'm concerned.  I saw a "posting" on GLP by Tom Jones.  Tom said Dede told him of the incident and Terri spoke to Kaine about it - Terri was upset because Kaine refused to addresss the problem.  Tom said DeDe told him.
(And Tom has alluded to same several times since that original post).

Thanks, I never read on GLP after I learned about Trinity, computer virus' and he showed up down the street to feed a conspiracy nut (and give him cashola)  that thought we were all going to die in a oil tsunami, crazy chit over there from what I read. Interesting theory and sadly an experience I have witnessed so I try to never say never.

I have no idea of what emails are out there about this...only saw a posting by Tom....if anyone knows of an email would you please post a link for us to follow.  TIA

I am sorry I thought it was an email, I just ran a google search on GLP using the key words and found the post from TJ on the cached pages. Not sure why someone thought it was an email, it's a net rumor but not compeletly as farfetched as some IF you consider the family history on one side, NOT that this happened, just not as far fetched as some of the crazier stuff I have read.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #983 on: December 24, 2010, 12:52:09 AM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.

I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out. I am not going to get into it here. Having said this, Terri was supposedly fed up with Kyron to the hilt. I also think that it is very plausable that Terri and DeDe had an affair going on. Personally, I think that DeDe could be the second person. The more that I read TJ's posts, the more that I think that he could be being used by LE to make DeDe crack. If Terri and DeDe don't get to see much of each other right now, DeDe could be feeling very insecure. I just hope that DeDe comes clean. These are my feelings RIGHT NOW, but I could jump back on that fence at a moments notice.

Maybe TJ is being used by LE to get DDS to crack...because his posts are very dramatic and accusatory.  I can see this with TJ not ending up well...in the end.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #984 on: December 24, 2010, 12:55:15 AM »

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-in-seattle/kyron-horman-update-details-emerge-about-kyron-s-uncle-charged-child-molestation-case

According to this article, Kristian Horman is required to register. It also looks like Kristian drug his case out with postponements. Ugh, that poor girl! Maybe they were hoping that if they continually drug it out, that the victim would get tired of it. Hurray for her! She hung in there!

The molestation took place in 2008? What a POS, and if he hasn't registered or the paperwork hasn't hit yet, then how many SO's are out there when a crime is committed, not registered due to paperwork and thus not on a list for LE? I don't even want to know sometimes

Hi Island Monkey,
It is too disgusting how these sickos continuously use the courts to drag their victims through *&&^%. I wonder EXACTLY how long it takes to get an SO on the dang registry??? Seriously, you would think that this would be a priority! But isn't Washington state one of the states that actually believes that these disgusting excuses for human beings can be rehabilitated? I could swear I read something about this online. I need to go look.
  Rehabilitated?????? Oh crap, maybe they need to go back and read about Westley Alan Dodd....he was never even required to register, but that was 20 + yrs ago....I guess I expected SO's to be registered the minute the are out of custody. The BOP knows ahead of time where they are going, an address etc, so there is no reason to have any lag time whatsoever.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: December 24, 2010, 12:55:45 AM »

It was a premedited plan full of revenge. Did she have an accomplice? Who in their right mind would go along with a plan to disappear a child knowing full well, prison is the only option or end scenario.  You asked me a loaded question, that I can only give my opinion on. So what I see, from your question, is that, this is going to be a hesitation in your beliefs - you have the right to your opinion.

I know I should not get sucked into Tom Jones and his crazy postings, but I am getting sucked in, ugh! He has alluded to something that Terri caught Kyron doing that freaked her out. I am not going to get into it here. Having said this, Terri was supposedly fed up with Kyron to the hilt. I also think that it is very plausable that Terri and DeDe had an affair going on. Personally, I think that DeDe could be the second person. The more that I read TJ's posts, the more that I think that he could be being used by LE to make DeDe crack. If Terri and DeDe don't get to see much of each other right now, DeDe could be feeling very insecure. I just hope that DeDe comes clean. These are my feelings RIGHT NOW, but I could jump back on that fence at a moments notice.

Maybe TJ is being used by LE to get DDS to crack...because his posts are very dramatic and accusatory.  I can see this with TJ not ending up well...in the end.

Sometimes TJ sounds as if his elevator does not go all the way to the top and times he sounds quite lucid and his theories plausable. Maybe he drinks?
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: December 24, 2010, 12:57:25 AM »

Washington state and their pervert rehab program. Also, Kristian was found guilty of 3rd degree molestation. Is that a lesser charge than 1st degree? If so, what do you have to do in the state of Washington to a child to get 1st degree?????? Ugh!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #987 on: December 24, 2010, 12:59:32 AM »

Washington state and their pervert rehab program. Also, Kristian was found guilty of 3rd degree molestation. Is that a lesser charge than 1st degree? If so, what do you have to do in the state of Washington to a child to get 1st degree?????? Ugh!

Yes it's lesser......that is why I was curious if he had to register or not. GRRRR is not, his photo makes me wanna hurl when I think about what he did and what if he hadn't stopped him and called her mom?

[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: December 24, 2010, 12:59:50 AM »

http://www.ehow.com/about_5421009_washington-state-laws-sex-offenders.html
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #989 on: December 24, 2010, 01:09:30 AM »

Personally, I would think if this was a thought out, planned kidnapping/disappearance AND Terri was guilty, her where abouts would be nailed down 100%, no doubts what so ever- witnesses, receipts- her timeline without a minute unaccounted for. If this was a spur of the moment incident, again, with Terri as the perp, the hastiness of it alone would have revealed clues as perps become sloppy. All of these agencies working on this case, all these brillant minds and no-one has come up with a workable theory which has brought Kyron home or closure to this case. The school is the first crime scene. Due to the high traffic of people, daily maintenance, the school obviously hasn't yeilded any physical clues. I wonder if any other kids were missing their coats/jackets that day. Someone could have thrown another kids coat/jacket and a hat on Kyron and walked out of this school with him in disquise. Just brainstorming.

Kyron's coat was red. We're still not sure...but rumors that Kyron's glasses were found/returned. 

With another color coat, no glasses and a hat of some sort...Kyron would be well disguised.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #990 on: December 24, 2010, 01:14:04 AM »

I just read the statutes there and generally got the same gist IKWIM.....although I disagree with this portion of the Ehow link:

Living in the same community as a sex offender does not necessarily mean you or your family is at risk. Awareness, safety and common sense can help to protect yourself and your children from becoming victims. First, if you are uncomfortable interacting with sex offenders, don't. There is no need to go out of your way to befriend them, or on the other hand, make them feel alienated. They have served their time and are likely trying to get on with their lives, so confronting them is futile and may aggravate the situation further.

We aggravated the he77 out of the one here, he couldn't go outside without someone watching him, taking his phote, or someone tacking up his flyer on the telephone pole, he got pulled it he didn't stop at a sign "just right", so he left.....good riddance and don't come back

[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

Qu
« Reply #991 on: December 24, 2010, 01:25:58 AM »

I just read the statutes there and generally got the same gist IKWIM.....although I disagree with this portion of the Ehow link:

Living in the same community as a sex offender does not necessarily mean you or your family is at risk. Awareness, safety and common sense can help to protect yourself and your children from becoming victims. First, if you are uncomfortable interacting with sex offenders, don't. There is no need to go out of your way to befriend them, or on the other hand, make them feel alienated. They have served their time and are likely trying to get on with their lives, so confronting them is futile and may aggravate the situation further.

We aggravated the he77 out of the one here, he couldn't go outside without someone watching him, taking his phote, or someone tacking up his flyer on the telephone pole, he got pulled it he didn't stop at a sign "just right", so he left.....good riddance and don't come back

I am telling you Island Monkey, Alcatraz is empty. Maybe it is time to fill it with these pigs! I am glad you guys were able to scare yours away. Too many people are not informed!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #992 on: December 24, 2010, 01:28:06 AM »

I know we are nearing the end of the thread and love this pic of Kyron........too precious, I pray tonight we don't make it thru another thread  an angelic monkey

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: December 24, 2010, 01:29:14 AM »

Sometimes TJ sounds as if his elevator does not go all the way to the top and times he sounds quite lucid and his theories plausable. Maybe he drinks?

Sebastain - very well put!  Yes, I have noticed that his posts sometimes seem lucid and sometimes they don't - twice I've gotten cold chills just reading his post.  Once was just before GLP shut down their Kyron thread.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: December 24, 2010, 01:29:59 AM »

I know we are nearing the end of the thread and love this pic of Kyron........too precious, I pray tonight we don't make it thru another thread  an angelic monkey

Precious!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #995 on: December 24, 2010, 01:31:47 AM »

I am telling you Island Monkey, Alcatraz is empty. Maybe it is time to fill it with these pigs! I am glad you guys were able to scare yours away. Too many people are not informed!
Sadly Alcatraz isn't large enough to hold these POS scumbags....I agree about not being informed, but also many are overwhelmed....we had one, if there were 40-100 I can only imagine how helpless we'd feel, and of course our laws here are VERY liberal about posting their flyers anywhere including the grocery store he would use, the only gas station on the Island........anywhere, and that makes it easier. I don't know the laws from state to state and didn't even know the law here until I called the DA's office to make sure, they had zero problem with the community as a group taking control in this manner and walking the street by his rental

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: December 24, 2010, 01:36:11 AM »

Please move to Kyron #39

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9159.0

Goodnight and Merry Christmas all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.