April 24, 2024, 05:23:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 233853 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #300 on: December 19, 2010, 08:24:29 PM »

Taken from the post Puzzler posted from Blink's site.   
(TH’s blatent exposure of herself and her family .. in my opinion, and that’s all it is .. is what opened the door for this pedophile.)  What are we talking about here, her blatent exposure on FB? The company she kept behind Kaine's back?

Your guess is as good as mine.....I also read some comments that alluded to Kyron having been possibly exposed to a perp thru the pumpkin patch, school (wrt family of students ect) or any activity a pedo would attend, and that is anything that attracts kids period. They are stalkers that sometimes become fixed on a subject, and then there are the type that are more of the method I will call opportunist where they see an opportunity to snatch a child and go for it. Again we already know he had to have been exposed to some degree to Kristian unless he never saw the family, but also girls seem to be his "type"....frightening as you just NEVER know what kind of pure evil surrounds your children as SO's come in every type
Could be a great number of people, someone who had his eye on Kyron, but also someone IMO Kyron knew. You never know what evil is around any of us 

My opinion also, and not necessarily someone that he would NOT
 be scared of.

Self edit....I need to type slower

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #301 on: December 19, 2010, 08:32:10 PM »

OK, I'm going to say this with respect. Kyron being missing at Skyline school, IMO, was personal.

Equate personal with TH and someone she became affiliated with to get rid of Kyron. I don't think this was an out of the blue pedo who just chose Kyron because he was there at that time.

Terri Knew, and knows, what happened to Kyron. She's not keeping her mouth shut and hiring a high priced lawyer because she was in fear of Kaine divorcing her, or that he found out she was doing some slinky business on the side.

She hired a high priced lawyer (which I don't blame her because she'll need it) to protect her from them knowing the truth about what happened to Kyron. JMO

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #302 on: December 19, 2010, 08:34:40 PM »

I'm done with this tonight. I have a sick kitty that needs to be pampered. Good night Monkeys.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: December 19, 2010, 08:35:50 PM »

Puzzler I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it. I believe this was personal, and as I have stated many times, I totally respect blink and her analogies, but that's what they are. I'll agree to disagree with you on this and respect you and everyone else that wants to continue that discussion, but I refuse to partake in it.

If I may ask, can you show me a link where it states that either the FBI or LE have stated this is a pedo abduction. TIA

Sassi...sorry...I didn't infer that "I" think its a pedo abduction...I was infering that the post I brought over was a good one and a thought provoking one. 

What I "do" believe is that we need to look at all things (not just what fits our comfort zone of what we "think" happened), BECAUSE we really do not have many "facts" to go on. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: December 19, 2010, 08:38:42 PM »

It was cool and rainy out that day and I've always questioned "why" Kyron didn't have on his coat "if" he knew he was leaving the building to go to the doctor.  The coat and backpack there all day - IMO - is an important point.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: December 19, 2010, 08:40:19 PM »

Soooo...... Moving along......

This list that was put out. According to Valhall, whom I respect very much, seems to believe that it was put out there to make sure all of LE's i's were dotted and t's crossed before an indictment was handed down. I believe this as well.

There was a reason this was handed out to the public.

ITA Sassi

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: December 19, 2010, 08:49:09 PM »

Soooo...... Moving along......

This list that was put out. According to Valhall, whom I respect very much, seems to believe that it was put out there to make sure all of LE's i's were dotted and t's crossed before an indictment was handed down. I believe this as well.

There was a reason this was handed out to the public.

ITA Sassi

Agree.  The list was put out for what reason?  Last chance to jog someone's memory; a new name or two that was added to see if someone would come forward....

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: December 19, 2010, 09:34:39 PM »

I'm done with this tonight. I have a sick kitty that needs to be pampered. Good night Monkeys.  an angelic monkey
  Night night, and take care of yourself - and your kitty!  I hope she feels better.   
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: December 19, 2010, 09:43:28 PM »

It was cool and rainy out that day and I've always questioned "why" Kyron didn't have on his coat "if" he knew he was leaving the building to go to the doctor.  The coat and backpack there all day - IMO - is an important point.

Hi Puzzler,

With all due respect, I know from volunteering in my kids' classes (K-3) that many kids would choose not to wear their coats if adults didn't make them! Smile
Heck, I've seen kids come to school in the middle of winter in shorts and tshirts.  I know I've said this before, and some may disagree, but when I recall that day, I remember it starting off dry and kind of nice, but turning to rain by late afternoon.  (and yes it was raining on and off all week). 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #309 on: December 19, 2010, 10:11:45 PM »

Night night, and take care of yourself - and your kitty!  I hope she feels better.   

starwynn:   I don't know what's going to happen to him. He isn't doing well. Thank you for your concern.  an angelic monkey

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #310 on: December 19, 2010, 10:16:08 PM »

Hi Puzzler,

With all due respect, I know from volunteering in my kids' classes (K-3) that many kids would choose not to wear their coats if adults didn't make them! Smile
Heck, I've seen kids come to school in the middle of winter in shorts and tshirts.  I know I've said this before, and some may disagree, but when I recall that day, I remember it starting off dry and kind of nice, but turning to rain by late afternoon.  (and yes it was raining on and off all week). 

I agree, but Kyron left his coat and his backpack in the class. His coat is Red. Don't you think that would have stood out?

If he didn't get his coat, to me, I would think that he thought he didn't need it. Not at that time.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #311 on: December 19, 2010, 10:21:44 PM »

One other thing I wanted to ask everyone. If you thought that both KH and DY were using a PR firm or PR people to schedule these interviews, would you think lesser of them? Would it make a difference?

I'm talking about Oprah, Dateline, etc.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: December 19, 2010, 10:22:15 PM »

I am inclined to believe that Terri Horman DID NOT leave the school with Kyron at 8:45 PM.  Could it be that prior to leaving the school Terri deceptively steered Kyron towards the "south entrance" with a story about an electric display.  Nevertheless ... when all is said and done ... Kyron was not in class 15 minutes later.

I firmly believe there is a DeDe Splicher connection.  Actually ... I believe there could be a connection between players who have emerged in the Kyron Horman case who are involved with landscaping related trades and ... that connection could involves child expoitation.

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

Hi Tamikosmom,  I thought I read that Kyron was headed down to the basement which is where the electrical exhibit was.  If so, that is one place we have learned very little about as Sleuthers, eh?

I don't think I have seen mention of a basement even in the school info.  Anyone who knows whether or not there is one it would be most interesting.     

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #313 on: December 19, 2010, 10:30:33 PM »

Hi Puzzler,

I agree, but Kyron left his coat and his backpack in the class. His coat is Red. Don't you think that would have stood out?

If he didn't get his coat, to me, I would think that he thought he didn't need it. Not at that time.

I agree red would stand out.  I guess there are too many different possibilities for me to commit to anything, though.  Like: Maybe Ms. Porter thought Kyron would be coming back after the appointment, but by the end of the day she thought the appt had gone longer than expected.  Or: was it the red coat we've seen in the pictures, or possibly a different coat he may have owned?  We just don't know too much.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: December 19, 2010, 10:34:16 PM »

One other thing I wanted to ask everyone. If you thought that both KH and DY were using a PR firm or PR people to schedule these interviews, would you think lesser of them? Would it make a difference?

I don't know.  That seems a little strange.  But they are still the parents of a missing little boy, and as far as I can tell they have nothing to do with it, so I guess I wouldn't condemn them for it.  Do you know something?
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: December 19, 2010, 10:36:05 PM »

I don't know.  That seems a little strange.  But they are still the parents of a missing little boy, and as far as I can tell they have nothing to do with it, so I guess I wouldn't condemn them for it.  Do you know something?

Also, it seems like that might be the only way to deal w/ Oprah/Dateline/etc and if they want to get his name out there, I think they would do whatever they needed to do.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: December 19, 2010, 11:39:48 PM »

I don't think so to be honest, IMO they need to keep his face out there at all cost ......but I'd keep the mudslinging out of the interviews and make pleas to whomever has Kyron and speak directly to him.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: December 19, 2010, 11:51:25 PM »

No, not at all. If they need some help with the media, then get a professional.
And I agree with Island Monkey that the mud slinging should not be any part of what they do. I am sure that when the divorce proceedings starts that all the papers will be PUBLIC and we can read them if we choose to. And most of us will.
Wasn't there a presser where they didn't even show Kyron's face ?
They really have to think about what they are there for and get that message out.
Kyron.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: December 20, 2010, 12:05:34 AM »

No, not at all. If they need some help with the media, then get a professional.
And I agree with Island Monkey that the mud slinging should not be any part of what they do. I am sure that when the divorce proceedings starts that all the papers will be PUBLIC and we can read them if we choose to. And most of us will.
Wasn't there a presser where they didn't even show Kyron's face ?
They really have to think about what they are there for and get that message out.
Kyron.

From my memory yes KG~I remember everyone talking about it and how odd it was, that is one of the many things that puzzles me about LE's actions, that and all the info sharing with family. I know that is unusual in most cases, I had a relationship with 2 family members in the HC case, they were always so frustrated that they didn't get updates as often and when they did there was so little they could tell them due to trying to protect the case (and they were cleared and ruled out in the beginning).......I am curious if we went and researched about 15 cases more high profile if we would see LE doing the same as this case or not sharing very much to protect the integrity. I think the proper PR person could help them focus on the ONLY thing that truly matters now and really should have ever mattered KYRON.

[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: December 20, 2010, 01:45:00 AM »

This undated image made available by the State of Oregon on March 18, 2010 shows Timur Dykes. Relying on about 1,000 confidential Boy Scouts of America files, the lawyer for a man sexually abused in the 1980s by Dykes, a Scout leader who later admitted to being a serial molester, claims the organization has covered up abuse for decades. (AP Photo/State of Oregon)   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.