June 03, 2024, 07:40:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 237239 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: December 21, 2010, 12:21:49 AM »

I don't think there is a pic of the boiler room door, I think it was the mechanical room door which I think is on the other side of the building behind cr110?

With the children in little groups going around to see the exhibits with their chaperones...no one would be paying any attention to any carts being rolled outside. 

Chaperones were used to help divide the childrend into small group...I'm assuming the teachers were taking small groups around, too. 

This is the book I keep referning to and the movie trailer.......watch about 12 seconds in Sad

Edit ....better link with no commercials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdoursSfYLw

Computer cart?  I don't think I've ever seen that movie.  Guess I need to rent it. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: December 21, 2010, 12:33:34 AM »

I think the idea the she had help came from :
a.) the LDT that she failed or was evasive on some of the questions
b.) the timeline being tight
They also knew she was a train wreck about to happen and seemed to resent the time she had put into the marriage and the time and money she didn't have because of being a stay at home to look after Kyron. And Kyron was the casue of her marriage problems and the marriage gone sour.
Who would help her ? No one in their right mind.
Would she / could she sell him ? To who ? Where is her connection to the buyer ?
So, she has the helper sit in the truck in the parking lot in broad daylight. Smart, not so much. And where did she pick up the helper, on the way to the SF or did she meet the helper at the school ?
The LS guy, RS didn't do the hit on Kaine, but he'd kill a kid or kidnap and sell a kid ? His story was that he told her to get a divorce, get a job.
I can see her snapping if Kyron was acting up if he came to the truck to get something.
Was someone at that door and enticed Kyron outside ? Terri or some unknown person.
And speaking of how heavy 50 pounds is, she can bench press how much ? She could have tossed Kyron down a ravine or anywhere.
And then, she goes to the gym and then home as if it's just another day in her wonderful FB family life ?
Crack addicts sell their kids for more drugs or a drug debt, not some lady with a masters degree.
Or, she hatched a fake kidnap scheme, Kaine pays the ransom, she splits it with the kidnapper, except no ransom is asked for or paid. What moron would do that ? 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: December 21, 2010, 12:38:00 AM »

I don't think there is a pic of the boiler room door, I think it was the mechanical room door which I think is on the other side of the building behind cr110?

With the children in little groups going around to see the exhibits with their chaperones...no one would be paying any attention to any carts being rolled outside. 

Chaperones were used to help divide the childrend into small group...I'm assuming the teachers were taking small groups around, too. 

This is the book I keep referning to and the movie trailer.......watch about 12 seconds in Sad

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/4198703/along_came_a_spider_movie_trailer/

Yep.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #483 on: December 21, 2010, 12:38:17 AM »

Edit ....better link with no commercials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdoursSfYLw

Computer cart?  I don't think I've ever seen that movie.  Guess I need to rent it.  

Yep.....anything with wheels, which is why a large trash can came to mind. FYI, the book was better but when I first heard about a child abducted at school and nobody saw anything I posted about this over and over, but I ramble alot so no one ever picked up....wish I could embed the d@mn vid, grrrrrr

edit: Removed embed attempt at poster's request.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 01:52:10 AM by CBB » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: December 21, 2010, 12:41:02 AM »

I still am hooked on a lure out to a vehicle.  After all it would not be odd to see kids out there.  Parents brought other children.  I'm also thinking parents came early and left thru out as Terri did.  If children were called together at some point and put in groups than there would be some control.

Some would have us think it was utter chaos that day and some would have us think that it had some sort of control.  I'm going for the control due to witness statements of groups that day. 

So Kyron was not put in a group and was left to his own divices and simply vanished off the face of the earth in a matter of 15 minutes on June 4th. 

What really Pisses me off still is that she will not speak about this day and this time for Kyron and about Kyron.  She gave us a couple of bogus emails and bullcrap.  Sorry but it's a dog and I'm calling it as such.  I mean who did she see?  What if she noticed someone lingering around or saw other odd behaviors prior to June 4th?  It makes me angry that she just sits there and says nothing about Kyron for six months. 

I like all of you don't care about going to the gym, MFH's, sexting.  All I care about is finding Kyron and to have the person who is supposed to be the closest to him not say a word more about him after all this time is really just to much. 

With that off my chest I'm off to bed. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: December 21, 2010, 12:43:27 AM »

A moron named Terri ?
The FBI was involved and LE was in the house. Tony was also in the house.
Her peeps chickened out ?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #486 on: December 21, 2010, 12:43:28 AM »

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
"<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KdoursSfYLw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KdoursSfYLw</a>

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: December 21, 2010, 12:56:55 AM »

I think the idea the she had help came from :
a.) the LDT that she failed or was evasive on some of the questions
b.) the timeline being tight
They also knew she was a train wreck about to happen and seemed to resent the time she had put into the marriage and the time and money she didn't have because of being a stay at home to look after Kyron. And Kyron was the casue of her marriage problems and the marriage gone sour.
Who would help her ? No one in their right mind.
Would she / could she sell him ? To who ? Where is her connection to the buyer ?
So, she has the helper sit in the truck in the parking lot in broad daylight. Smart, not so much. And where did she pick up the helper, on the way to the SF or did she meet the helper at the school ?
The LS guy, RS didn't do the hit on Kaine, but he'd kill a kid or kidnap and sell a kid ? His story was that he told her to get a divorce, get a job.
I can see her snapping if Kyron was acting up if he came to the truck to get something.
Was someone at that door and enticed Kyron outside ? Terri or some unknown person.
And speaking of how heavy 50 pounds is, she can bench press how much ? She could have tossed Kyron down a ravine or anywhere.
And then, she goes to the gym and then home as if it's just another day in her wonderful FB family life ?
Crack addicts sell their kids for more drugs or a drug debt, not some lady with a masters degree.
Or, she hatched a fake kidnap scheme, Kaine pays the ransom, she splits it with the kidnapper, except no ransom is asked for or paid. What moron would do that ? 

Well I was going to bed.  It's always good to know you are not the only one running around in circles in your head. 

I can see a few of your thoughts here being the case.  Aww the rumors and speculation that surround her are endless.  And as to the true perp/partner.  He/she has no incentive to tell if they are both guilty of crimes they colluded together on.  They would both be charged to the max of the law.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: December 21, 2010, 01:38:12 AM »

IMO, Kyron would not necessarily be gagged and tied up.  Stun gun, chemical (cloth over mouth), knock on the head, several ways to render a little boy quiet and helpless. 

Yep good point
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: December 21, 2010, 01:41:04 AM »

Here is another thing that has bugged me since the very first press conference where the parents appeared. If you look at Terri she is wearing VERY baggy clothing. She looks to be frumpy and overweight, but I don't think so. I think she was in much better shape at the time than she wanted to appear. She used to be a body builder, she could easily have lifted Kyron, especially if she was in much better shape than she was trying to make others perceive. If you go back and look at that video, you can see how baggy her clothes are especially when she walks in and you can see her from a side view. I think that her frumpy overweight appearance was an act. Why? I am not sure
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: December 21, 2010, 01:42:03 AM »

Last night I made the suggestion of perhaps the kids were responsible to find their name on the list and go to the chaperones. I have seen it done both ways in a school. If the chaperone didn't see the list, would she know at that time Kyron was not with her? What if she saw the list after returning to the class and says, oh no there is only 5 and realizes Kyron was not with her and asks where is Kyron? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: December 21, 2010, 01:43:33 AM »

FCL - maybe other school personnel that are not teachers; i.e., maintenance man, kitchen workers, janitor, delivery people, etc.

photo of mechanical room/boiler room from outside

I am not sure but I think the mechanical room and the boiler room are two different places on campus. I posted some pics of maps and you can see an area named mechanical room and it is not where the boiler is.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: December 21, 2010, 01:58:55 AM »

I still am hooked on a lure out to a vehicle.  After all it would not be odd to see kids out there.  Parents brought other children.  I'm also thinking parents came early and left thru out as Terri did.  If children were called together at some point and put in groups than there would be some control.

Some would have us think it was utter chaos that day and some would have us think that it had some sort of control.  I'm going for the control due to witness statements of groups that day. 

So Kyron was not put in a group and was left to his own divices and simply vanished off the face of the earth in a matter of 15 minutes on June 4th. 

What really Pisses me off still is that she will not speak about this day and this time for Kyron and about Kyron.  She gave us a couple of bogus emails and bullcrap.  Sorry but it's a dog and I'm calling it as such.  I mean who did she see?  What if she noticed someone lingering around or saw other odd behaviors prior to June 4th?  It makes me angry that she just sits there and says nothing about Kyron for six months. 

I like all of you don't care about going to the gym, MFH's, sexting.  All I care about is finding Kyron and to have the person who is supposed to be the closest to him not say a word more about him after all this time is really just to much. 

With that off my chest I'm off to bed. 

So lets say Kyron did walk to his classroom at 8:45 and nobody was in there yet, what do you think he would do? He is a shy child we are told, but has had it drilled into his head he needs to listen to adults and not question. Would he sit and wait alone? Or would he go looking for an adult to ask what should he do and where he is supposed to be? or Would he run and find his friends? I tend to think he might be a bit spooked to sit in a classroom alone and he wandered away by his self. If he was told again and again to follow the rules I would think he would not run off and play and not wanting to get into trouble, asks an adult what he should do or where he is supposed to be or even listen to an adult who offered to help him or ask if he was lost or something. Perhaps his being alone is what prompted whoever to take him or if it was a set up, then this was the perfect time to go in and get him.

I can really see both Terri doing this or setting this up or a random Pedo wandering around and seeing if he can get to a child that day.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: December 21, 2010, 02:04:40 AM »

Here is another thing that has bugged me since the very first press conference where the parents appeared. If you look at Terri she is wearing VERY baggy clothing. She looks to be frumpy and overweight, but I don't think so. I think she was in much better shape at the time than she wanted to appear. She used to be a body builder, she could easily have lifted Kyron, especially if she was in much better shape than she was trying to make others perceive. If you go back and look at that video, you can see how baggy her clothes are especially when she walks in and you can see her from a side view. I think that her frumpy overweight appearance was an act. Why? I am not sure

lol some woman cannot wear tshirts and cropped pants, I think Terri is one of them! She did look frumpy. Not a lot of care went into that outfil, lol.
That whole press conference was strange if you ask me. I can see the two couples reactions to everything as being so different. Both Terri and Kaine had far away looks, not really there at the moment, There is a pic somewhere of it.  Desiree's heart was shattering into a million pieces and Tony was right there following along but obviously heartbroken. Then Terri is hanging off Desiree, Kaine and Terri are pretending to confort one another...it was all just strange.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: December 21, 2010, 02:09:32 AM »

Kat there was a member over on DoubleDeckers old site that believed this could have been the set up for the murder of hire. someone kidnaps Kyron, asks Kaine to deliver some money to a location and while he does, he is killed and the person takes off with the money. Not sure if that has any validity or if it would stand up to criticism, but I always thought that would be a plan someone could come up with. I have to say too, it was very clever to come up with and it impressed me.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: December 21, 2010, 02:14:28 AM »

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!
"<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KdoursSfYLw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KdoursSfYLw</a>

wow that was interesting, thanks for posting. BTW, I want to rent that movie, it looks really good.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: December 21, 2010, 02:33:32 AM »

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

wow that was interesting, thanks for posting. BTW, I want to rent that movie, it looks really good.

Ditto.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: December 21, 2010, 02:56:49 AM »

Speaking of DoubleDecker...where is she?
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: December 21, 2010, 03:12:15 AM »

I think Kyron just walked out of the school, maybe even "slipped" out to avoid detection...but it was Terri's idea.

1. Terri "leaves" the school at the first bell (8:35 or 8:45?), she says she watched Kyron walk down the hall to his class.

2. Tanner encounters Kyron on the stairs, Kyron says he's going to see a cool exhibit and it is electric. This would have been AFTER the first bell because Terri was no longer with Kyron,  but it was BEFORE the final bell when the kids had to be in the classroom to be divided into groups....because that is where Tanner was when the substitute teacher or chaperone questioned Kyron being missing. 

In my opinion, in that short amount of time, Kyron could only have gotten the IDEA to do that from Terri.  Why else would he be going to see this electric exhibit and not continue to his classroom after the first bell rang?  He had to have headed straight from Terri to his "other" destination.

IMO, Terri probably told him to go outside to a vehicle and she would take him to see a this cool electric exhibit.  If it was Terri's vehicle, then she may have told Kyron to hide down on the floorboard so he wouldn't get into trouble for not being in school while she ran into the FM's to bet medicine for Kiara (set her alibi).  What she did with him during the time she cannot account for...I have no idea, but I tend to side with Desiree and Kaine on that one.

The next day she writes her defensive  CYA(IMO) email:
“I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up?
His coat and backpack were still at school.
I left the school at 9 and
he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left.  There were no men on the chaperone list.
That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: December 21, 2010, 03:22:52 AM »

RE:  Kaine's behavior when leaving the gym with Terri

I size Kaine up as being highly intelligent without much common sense.  As such, he is easily led.  I believe he was just following Terri's lead in snubbing the news media in those first few days.  Why? Because later when he was without Terri he became a totally different person, friendly, appreciative, talkative, open and emotional.  He even has his own opinions now, though he does tend to follow suggestions from LE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.