June 15, 2024, 02:50:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #38 12/18/10 - 12/24/10  (Read 237745 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: December 22, 2010, 08:23:15 AM »

On the MCSO website, it is listed that Terri is the last person to see Kyron.  I don't know why people keep saying that someone else saw Kyron at 9.  that was said in the beginning but has changed.

TH apparently told her mother that she left Kyron in the hall as that is what HER mother reported. 

Then we have the email where TH says she left at 9 AM.

And then do not forget where TH has said herself that Kyron had issues of staring off into space not knowing whee he is. 

But yet, she leaves him in this chaotic environment.

How can the environment be chaotic if she said "goodbye" to him in the hall?

Surely, with the hundreds of people that were there, someone saw her say goodbye to him in the hall right?

Why did she leave that child who is getting confused for no apparent reason in this chaotic environment? 

She does not mention another soul that she saw when she left Kyron in her detailed email.  why not?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #621 on: December 22, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »

On the MCSO website, it is listed that Terri is the last person to see Kyron.  I don't know why people keep saying that someone else saw Kyron at 9.  that was said in the beginning but has changed.

TH apparently told her mother that she left Kyron in the hall as that is what HER mother reported. 

Then we have the email where TH says she left at 9 AM.

And then do not forget where TH has said herself that Kyron had issues of staring off into space not knowing whee he is. 

But yet, she leaves him in this chaotic environment.

How can the environment be chaotic if she said "goodbye" to him in the hall?

Surely, with the hundreds of people that were there, someone saw her say goodbye to him in the hall right?

Why did she leave that child who is getting confused for no apparent reason in this chaotic environment? 

She does not mention another soul that she saw when she left Kyron in her detailed email.  why not?
And you would think with hundreds of people there, someone would have seen Kyron leaving, but it appears there isn't. Obviously you had a ton of people there that day that certainly weren't very observant.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #622 on: December 22, 2010, 10:06:15 AM »

Would someone please post a link to the 'so cal' website that is referred to up thread?
I would like to check it out.
TIA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: December 22, 2010, 10:14:15 AM »

Would someone please post a link to the 'so cal' website that is referred to up thread?
TIA
I would like too also, I'm taking it isn't the one that DeDe's cousin started posting on?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: December 22, 2010, 10:17:51 AM »

All this speculation is great and all, and everyone's been trying to put two and two together, but- this may piss some off, suggesting "Terri did it", which has been speculated for months now- with no leads, just dead end after dead end. It's time to broaden our horizons and see where some "new" scenarios lead. Et's put our egos aside and expand our collective sleuthing skills. Something has been overlooked and other things overworked. Looking at this as a crime of opportunity, Dave Stensen said kids were out in front of the building approx 9am looking at flower beds. The police focused their attention to the rear parking lot because Terri's truck was there. In the meantime, if you look at the front of the school, the southside, the side parking lot borders the west-south of the front of the school- where the flower beds are located. (Sorry, I'm on my phone and cannot post pictures). According to Tanner- wasn't Kyron seen by a door? I've brought this up several times- IF Stensen had to return the gate key, to access the soccor field, that would put him in front of the school at approx 9am. One of our posters, Neighbor, said she was present that day and Stensen took up 3 parking spaces in the front of the school. What was he doing there if he was mowing the grass on the east side? He knew Kyron by name, as he spoke of him in his interview. What concerns me the most was his statement, it was a "normal day". That, was not a "normal day".

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #625 on: December 22, 2010, 10:35:14 AM »

TIA
I would like too also, I'm taking it isn't the one that DeDe's cousin started posting on?
Hi, NRCG,
No, I am under the impression it is separate from GLP.  I do not go to that site.  I thought that some posters were referring to another site.  I have looked, but can't find anything.  Maybe I misunderstood along the way.
Tol
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: December 22, 2010, 10:36:47 AM »

TIA
Hi, NRCG,
No, I am under the impression it is separate from GLP.  I do not go to that site.  I thought that some posters were referring to another site.  I have looked, but can't find anything.  Maybe I misunderstood along the way.
Tol
Thank-you, I went to that one maybe two times months ago, maybe I misunderstood also, about this so cal site.
paula513
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: December 22, 2010, 10:48:39 AM »

There is a separate from GLP site started by Socal...I could have sworn I saved it but apparently I'm early Alzheimers so I can't find it. GLP eradicated the Kyron forum altogether...too many whackos...lol.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: December 22, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »

There is a separate from GLP site started by Socal...I could have sworn I saved it but apparently I'm early Alzheimers so I can't find it. GLP eradicated the Kyron forum altogether...too many whackos...lol.

Thank-you I didn't know that.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: December 22, 2010, 10:52:04 AM »

If Kyron were truly walking off with a guy and two little girls, wouldn't the two little girls have said something if they were from the school?   "We were with a guy with Kyron and the guy told us it was ok to go to class now"?  Or is she insinuating that a guy with two little girls of HIS own came into the school and took Kyron, because there aren't two little girls missing along with Kyron.  And two little girls didn't report any funny business that day.

Just sounds hinky to me.  With a male and not the two little girls, I could almost see.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: December 22, 2010, 10:54:10 AM »

All this speculation is great and all, and everyone's been trying to put two and two together, but- this may piss some off, suggesting "Terri did it", which has been speculated for months now- with no leads, just dead end after dead end. It's time to broaden our horizons and see where some "new" scenarios lead. Et's put our egos aside and expand our collective sleuthing skills. Something has been overlooked and other things overworked. Looking at this as a crime of opportunity, Dave Stensen said kids were out in front of the building approx 9am looking at flower beds. The police focused their attention to the rear parking lot because Terri's truck was there. In the meantime, if you look at the front of the school, the southside, the side parking lot borders the west-south of the front of the school- where the flower beds are located. (Sorry, I'm on my phone and cannot post pictures). According to Tanner- wasn't Kyron seen by a door? I've brought this up several times- IF Stensen had to return the gate key, to access the soccor field, that would put him in front of the school at approx 9am. One of our posters, Neighbor, said she was present that day and Stensen took up 3 parking spaces in the front of the school. What was he doing there if he was mowing the grass on the east side? He knew Kyron by name, as he spoke of him in his interview. What concerns me the most was his statement, it was a "normal day". That, was not a "normal day".

No you are exactly wrong about what he said.  See this is what bothers me when the opposite of the truth is posted as fact.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

((snipped))

He said he remembers that even with the science fair taking place that morning things didn’t seem particularly chaotic.

“It seemed like just a pretty normal day,” he said. “It was kind of damp and wet. It had been wet for a while and the fields were hard to mow. (I) noticed that there was some children that came out the back door, and I thought, ‘please don’t come down and play soccer.’ But they came out and looked at some plants that were in the raised bed.”

Stensen’s own truck, with a trailer on the back, would have been parked in the area investigators are asking about, at least briefly, as he came and went that morning.

It would have been there on the way in, as he got out of the truck to unlock the padlock on the chain that allows him access to the field. It would have been on that road on his way out as he went behind the truck to put the chain back in place.

((snipped))
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 11:36:07 AM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: December 22, 2010, 12:15:20 PM »

Could there be a reason why Kyron was making a beeline toward that room immediately upon Terri's departure ... the room where electric projects were being display.

Could Terri have instructed Kyron to go to that room knowing that he would have an encounter with a person he knew and trusted ... knowing that she would never see her stepson again?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: December 22, 2010, 12:17:44 PM »

Stensen comments he saw some kids by the flower beds, wonder if it was just kids, or a teacher or another adult there with the kids? If there was an adult with the kids, could be a parent whose kid wanted to show the flowers to him/her?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: December 22, 2010, 12:25:43 PM »

No you are exactly wrong about what he said.  See this is what bothers me when the opposite of the truth is posted as fact.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

((snipped))

He said he remembers that even with the science fair taking place that morning things didn’t seem particularly chaotic.

“It seemed like just a pretty normal day,” he said. “It was kind of damp and wet. It had been wet for a while and the fields were hard to mow. (I) noticed that there was some children that came out the back door, and I thought, ‘please don’t come down and play soccer.’ But they came out and looked at some plants that were in the raised bed.”

Stensen’s own truck, with a trailer on the back, would have been parked in the area investigators are asking about, at least briefly, as he came and went that morning.

It would have been there on the way in, as he got out of the truck to unlock the padlock on the chain that allows him access to the field. It would have been on that road on his way out as he went behind the truck to put the chain back in place.

((snipped))

Thanks Klaas.

I appreciate direct quotes being linked when someone within a case being discussed is being paraphrased.  No misunderstanding.

Memory sometimes fails this now 64 year old wannabe detective who recently put a container of brown sugar in the freezer compartment of the fridge.

BUSY BUSY BUSY.  Only three more sleeps until the big day.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: December 22, 2010, 12:34:05 PM »

Stensen comments he saw some kids by the flower beds, wonder if it was just kids, or a teacher or another adult there with the kids? If there was an adult with the kids, could be a parent whose kid wanted to show the flowers to him/her?

I'm not sure No Rose but I do know he testified before the Grand Jury so I suspect THEY and LE know.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: December 22, 2010, 12:44:04 PM »

I'm not sure No Rose but I do know he testified before the Grand Jury so I suspect THEY and LE know.
Thank-you, and I also figure when there is some kind of big event going on at a school, some of the kids are going to not behave as they should, and figure they will get away with it, just regular kid stuff. They could have just been fooling around.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: December 22, 2010, 12:46:47 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: December 22, 2010, 12:49:25 PM »

Klaas

Is there a direct route from the room with the electric displays to the back door.

Thanks

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: December 22, 2010, 12:55:42 PM »

Klaas

Is there a direct route from the room with the electric displays to the back door.

Thanks

Janet

Janet
- I'm not sure but this is a good photo album of the school and surrounding area

http://s780.photobucket.com/albums/yy81/gwenabob/Skyline%20School/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: December 22, 2010, 01:00:51 PM »

Thank-you, for some reason I thought the flower beds were further from the building and not so close to the school.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.