April 23, 2024, 12:43:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Unemployed vs. Congress, Federal Reserve, Wall St. & White House  (Read 1300 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 05, 2010, 07:03:40 PM »

I was listening to someone on tv say that unemployment is social insurance when you lose your job due to no fault of your own.

What about continuing your benefits, long beyond the original program your employer paid for?

Maybe the unemployed, those 99er's should start asking more questions.

Mr. President -

Why did your stimulus packages send money to foreign nations to help create jobs in foreign countries?  What about the unemployed in this country?  The forgotten man and woman on Main Street?  The forgotten families in this country?

As textbooks today teach children all about the many kinds of families in America, why is Washington clueless?  The single person family?  What happens to them after unemployment?  Welfare for singles?  Medicaid for singles?  What if they're past the age they can start a family to qualify for the welfare programs?

Have you seen the TRILLIONS the Federal Reserve is handing out to everyone but Americans Mr. President?  The trillions that went to companies that are cutting jobs in the US, building manufacturing in China, Korea, and elsewhere? 

Eric Holder's DOJ took Coke to task for a statistical blip in their racial hiring data, and they're paying through the nose.   All due to a clause in their contract with the government.

What about the contract the Federal Reserve has with America?  Doesn't it say anything about maintaining employment?  Keeping interest rates low?  Inflation low?

Is the Federal Reserve poisoning the nation?

Maybe Americans need a new contract?  Find a better way to manage without the Fed?  It's not that they're AGAINST Americans, they're just for all these other people who DON"T live on MAIN STREET.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 07:07:22 PM »

The Federal Reserve's continuous printing of money will eventually push inflation up to 10 percent, and investors will want to buy gold and other commodities to protect themselves, says Robert Wiedemer, co-author of the best-selling book "Aftershock," which predicts two more economic bubbles directly ahead for the U.S.

In its quantitative easing, the Fed is buying bonds with printed money, which will boost inflation and interest rates, Wiedemer tells Newsmax.TV Money.

There is an excellent video here - http://nation.foxnews.com/federal-reserve/2010/12/03/analysis-fed-poisoning-us

When do Americans get a new contract?  When is this one, with a private bank going up for renewal?

Isn't there a better way to manage the nation's money?  Business?  A better management that won't keep destroying the savings on Main Street?  Jobs?  Opportunity?  The American Dream?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.