March 18, 2024, 08:52:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bumble Bee Chicken Salad Recall  (Read 1966 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: December 05, 2010, 09:04:16 PM »

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=13620494
Bumble Bee Chicken Salad Recall
December 5, 2010

The USDA announced the recall of two Bumble Bee Chicken Salad products Sunday. The recall affects about 72,000 pounds of canned chicken salad products that may contain pieces of plastic.

The two products being recalled include:

8.2-ounce packages of "Bumble Bee Lunch on the Run Chicken Salad Complete Lunch Kit." The package has a 2.9-ounce can of Bumble Bee Chicken Salad with crackers, mixed fruit, a cookie and a spoon. The best by date is 07/11.

3.5-ounce packages of "Bumble Bee Chicken Salad with Crackers." The package contains a 2.9-ounce can of Bumble Bee Chicken Salad and crackers. The best by date is 01/12 or 02/12.

The cans of chicken have an establishment number of "P-169" inside the USDA mark of inspection and lot code "0225XXQBC" printed on the package.

The salad products were assembled between August 14 and August 28, 2010 and shipped to stores nationwide.

There have been no reports of injury at this time.

For further information, please contact the USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-674-6854 or visit www.askkaren.gov

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2010, 09:01:39 AM »

Muffybee posting about a bad bumble bee product ...   that's just not right 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.