April 25, 2024, 09:23:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Obamanomics Leaving World Nervous"  (Read 888 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 06, 2010, 11:51:08 AM »

Obamanomics Leaving World Nervous

When I was growing up, China's Communist leaders would attack the United States as "capitalist running dogs." How the world has changed: Chinese leaders now publicly fret about America's reliance on "outmoded central planning."

Talk about being called ugly by a frog.

The Chinese official specifically was referring to the Federal Reserve's decision to pump $600 billion of extra liquidity into the economy. But instead of being called "QE2," this new bout of quantitative easing should be called the "Titanic."

Ironically, the rest of the world has learned that easy money and deficit spending are a bad recipe, yet the White House somehow thinks that going back to Jimmy Carter's policies is the right approach for America.

read more here - http://www.cato.org/pub_display.php?pub_id=12554

Why don't all those folks that take the Fed's money just start printing their own?  Hmmm...

Maybe someone would collect and find out it's worthless?

Who is responsible for the dollar?  Who's door are they going to knock on?  Families on Main Street?  Who has to make good on all that money?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.