March 28, 2024, 09:05:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anchor Babies and Amnesty For Illegals  (Read 2482 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 08, 2010, 05:28:52 PM »

I keep wondering why anyone needs Amnesty or Dream Acts for illegal aliens.   In my mind (TV folks suggest just a few tens of thousands, there aren't that many, and all the bills I read about seem to include so much white washing of criminal pasts, Social Security records, ID theft issues, criminal backgrounds, voting records, and make corrections. 

I recall that many illegal alien children have completed college, despite being illegal.  Some can't find jobs or apparently work illegally.  So, I would imagine it's not about going to college.

Why would most of these illegal children need Amnesty if they have legal, or anchor baby siblings?  Why not wait until the younger children grow up?  Use their status to bring their family members?

Why change anyone's Social Security record?

I was reminded of something I read years ago, it was about a ticking time bomb of sorts for anchor babies.  The legal babies of illegal immigrants may have some special problems.

Apparently, some illegal aliens use their anchor baby's identity and/or Social Security number to get jobs and 'fool' employers and others.  Some may have used the numbers for mortgages, car loans, savings accounts, jobs, and other things for which businesses require a number.

How many anchor babies have assets they know nothing about?  Income?  Savings?  401ks?  Poor credit?

What happens when the anchor baby applies for college and completes the FAFSA?  Isn't it possible that they already have lousy credit?  $80,000/year jobs?  Houses?  Cars?

Isn't it possible that they won't get financial aid because their family has been stealing their identity for years?

How do they fix the problem?  Turn their family in for identity theft? 

The misuse of the anchor baby Social Security number and identity is the ticking time bomb.

Why would Amnesty require so much cleansing of the peoples Social Security records?

If American citizens and those here legally hid their assets using a child's Social Security number would they go to jail?  Would it be a bad thing?

I wonder how many families on welfare have no income verification for the members Social Security number?  How many families provide NO Social Security numbers when they apply?

At a time when hard working families are eating beans and rice, losing their homes, jobs, everything - and don't qualify for aid because they are honest, what does Washington seem to do?

Come up with one scheme after another to throw money at those that come here illegally?

Has Washington kept past promises regarding the original Amnesty years ago?  Securing the border?  Just say no to illegals?

Is Amnesty just an excuse to white wash the records of entire families? Throw more money at Obama's families, while working families on Main Street struggle, suffer, and die?

Genocide for non-illegal working families?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 05:42:49 PM »

There is something wrong with a system that gives everything, welfare, jobs, community organization grants, and other stuff to people here illegally, seemingly for life...

And American citizens lose their homes, jobs, and unemployment benefits.

If there is a time limit for unemployment, why is there no time limit for welfare collected by those here illegally?

Why isn't there a time limit for illegal aliens?  26 weeks and you're out? 

I saw on TV the other day, that college students are being encouraged to apply for food stamps/quest cards.  I recall that often, students get grants, aid, and other help for room and board while at college.

Why do they need food stamps?

The young man on TV used the food stamp card to buy party supplies and candy.  $100 a month for candy.

What's wrong with this picture?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 05:55:24 PM »

But the bill is written more broadly than that, Republicans argue. According to a memo circulated by GOP aides on the Senate Judiciary Committee, there are a host of crimes illegal immigrants would be allowed to commit and still qualify -- assault, domestic violence, sexual abuse, reckless driving and various types of fraud among them.

"Talk about misplaced priorities. In the middle of a deep recession, with taxes about to increase, Democrat leaders in Washington are asking Americans to pick up the tab for a proposal that would offer amnesty to millions -- including those with criminal records," Stephen Miller, a spokesman for Judiciary Committee Republicans, told FoxNews.com in a statement.

The list of permissible crimes would depend on the circumstance, but the way the bill is written, it allows a potential applicant to have committed up to two misdemeanors. Specifically, anybody convicted of a federal or state offense carrying a sentence of one year or less, or anybody convicted of up to two offenses with a combined sentence of under 90 days, could be eligible.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/12/08/republicans-slam-dream-act-allowing-immigrants-criminal-records/#ixzz17Z0DWZBe

Anyone think the DOJ is going to prosecute any illegal alien with a crime?  Get any convictions?

Or, will they, like the DHS be another agency that helps purge the records of illegals?

What are the chances that any illegal will be convicted of state or federal offenses?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 06:01:09 PM »

Some news articles have suggested that all the 'student' needs to do is promise to attend an American school or join the military.

So, what kind of school?  Crocheting?  Adult education?  What if they're not fit for the military?

Who's going to enforce these promises?  Kick them out when they don't keep their promise?  Anyone really think they'll make some kind of follow-up effort?

I recall past discrimination settlements that paid folks to attend classes.  The requirements were so loose that knitting, and other hobby type classes qualified.  Folks got stripends, mileage, baby sitting, and payment in advance just for filling out a paper saying they were going to sign up.  There was no follow-up to ensure they actually went to class or completed the class. 

I'm sure there are sincere smart people that would really add to the nation's future.

How many loophole immigrants will add nothing?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 06:58:16 PM »

Saul Arellano is an 8-year-old anchor baby. The American-born son of an illegal alien from Mexico also is the poster child for the stunningly disingenuous arguments of advocates for illegals.
However, Saulito wasn't even a gleam in anyone's eye when Arellano first was deported from the U.S. in 1997 after attempting to cross the U.S. border with fraudulent identity documents, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. ICE is the largest investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security.

The agency alleges that she illegally re-entered the U.S. and was arrested again in 2002 while working, illegally, at O'Hare International Airport under a false Social Security number. She was convicted in federal district court of Social Security fraud and then ordered deported again.

But is there even one American standing in the way of an alien family leaving intact to return to its country of origin?

Deportation threatens unity only when a foreigner would rather be here illegally than back home preserving his family. Many Americans believe in traditional family values. It's too bad more illegals don't.

More here - http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/opinion/columnists/vassilaros/s_506150.html

How is the Dream Act going to help this woman?

Why an act with such a narrow focus?  Will she qualify under a loophole?  Apply and get granted a stay free and avoid deportation card?

Why isn't there a very narrow scope to the Dream Act?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 07:04:07 PM »

Saúl Arellano is 8 years old; those who love him call him “Saulito.” Since his birth, he has lived with his mother, Elvira Arellano — his father abandoned Elvira when she got pregnant. Elvira is an undocumented Mexican immigrant threatened with deportation and possible charges of terrorism. She is currently in the Sanctuary of the Adalberto United Methodist Church, located in Humboldt Park, a Puerto Rican neighborhood in Chicago. She is a 32-year-old woman of faith and courage.

On December 10, 2002, fifteen months after S-11 and the attacks on the Twin Towers in New York and the Pentagon, Saulito suffered a very traumatic and terrorist act against himself, a mere child nearing his fourth birthday. As part of Operation Tarmac/Chicagoland Skies, federal agents stormed into his home at 6 o’clock in the morning and arrested his mother, supposedly to make the US more secure against terrorists. The agents threatened that after his mom’s arrest Saúl would be handed over to the city.

Elvira Arellano, as many other undocumented immigrant workers, had the misfortune of working among the cleaning personnel for airplanes in one of the nation’s main airports, O’Hare International Airport in Chicago. She is just one example of hundreds of thousands of innocent persons who have suffered such acts of unexpected detentions as a result of the hypocritically named “war against terrorism.” There are millions like her that use unregistered social security cards, a misdemeanor. The government has not presented any proof that either Elvira or other workers detained that December 10th have links to terrorism. She is in no way a threat to the security of the United States. In her own words: “I am not a terrorist. I am not a criminal. I am Mom.”

So misdemeanors, using 'unregisterd Social Security cards' doesn't disqualify one from the Dream Act?  What happens to citizens when they use 'unregistered Social Security cards'?

read more here http://alainet.org/active/16293

Why can't she be a mom in Mexico?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 07:11:25 PM »

It is believed Bodden was filing income tax returns from her mobile home, primarily tax returns for illegal immigrants, and claiming the first-time home buyers tax credit of $8,000.

If someone is using a Social Security number and paid taxes through an employer, income tax returns can be filed.

“This was a very organized and elaborate tax fraud scheme,” Entrekin said. Records to confirm about $200,000 in tax refunds were discovered.

It is suspected that many more tax returns have been filed electronically and that information can be obtained through a forensic investigation of the computers.

It appears Bodden was profiting by filing the returns and charging 25 percent of the tax refund. The refunds were deposited into a bank account over which she had control.

Agents found one instance in which a person’s refund was about $12,000 and she made $2,700.

District Attorney Jimmie Harp gave an example of one tax return in which a person believed to be in the U.S. illegally made $6,000 last year and got a $13,000 refund using the tax credit.

Etowah County Drug Enforcement Unit Commander Rob Savage said investigators have not found any homes listed as purchased on the returns that even exist.

“One was the address of a vacant lot,” he said.

Internal Revenue Service investigators have been contacted and are working the case.

I wonder if this is a misdemeanor?  Anyone checking the IRS records before granting folks Amnesty?  How many other rebate programs are being ripped off?

http://taxattorneylongisland.com/if-illegals-are-paying-taxes-with-bogus-s-s-n-is-it-fraud-to-collect-a-tax-refund

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2010, 07:15:17 PM »

From the comments -

It isn’t just the illegal committing tax fraud. LPR’s will “borrow” the social security number of a US born child to get a larger tax refund then give the child’s parent part of the refund.
LPR’s will also claim they live with and care for their elderly parents and gain that tax credit also.
Of course the parents are living in MX and the taxpayer is living and working in the US.
LPR freely boast about this “tax evasion”. They have no problem doing it.

I wonder how many folks use other people children for tax deductions?  Children not even in the US?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.