March 29, 2024, 04:31:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wage Theft - Private & Government  (Read 916 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 09, 2010, 08:02:05 AM »

I saw a story and ad about wage theft on tv the other day.  I focused on unions and workers that were having their wages stolen.  Stealing from folks is a bad thing.  People should be receive compensation for their services and KEEP the fruit of their labor.

At some point, taxation becomes theft.  The appetite of government for money seems to be without end.

There are no pockets on Main Street deep enough to supply the demand.  The government beast keeps coming up with creative ways to take more.  Take more.  Take more.

Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Obamacare...no trust, no fund.  Just death panels and increasing restrictions on payouts, for those that contribute.  Increasing usage by those that contribute little or nothing. 

Payments have only a glancing relationship to contributions.

At some point taxation becomes theft.

Why do these folks seem to think when the private sector takes workers wages it's a bad thing? 

On the other hand, they seem to think it's ok for government to take more...more...more....

Government confiscating the hard earned wages of those on Main Street, and giving it to special interests, non-contributors, and illegal aliens.

For some reason when a few private businesses steal wages, it's theft.  When government steals, it seems to be 'social justice'. 

The end result is that workers have less in their pockets and government wants to confiscate more.

Why is government getting a pass from these folks?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.