March 28, 2024, 08:01:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wage Theft vs. Benefit Theft  (Read 958 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 09, 2010, 08:12:06 AM »

That same pesky ad about wage theft, showing in a church near you, makes me wonder about benefit theft.

Two families, one here illegally, one a citizen.

Both work for wages, maybe even at the same company. 

One family will never qualify for welfare because they make too much and own a house.  Welfare would catch their income due to cross checking Social Security numbers with the IRS.

The other family, may get welfare - grants from community organizations, heating assistance, food stamps, general welfare, Medicaid, and lots of other goodies.  The parents have no Social Security numbers to provide to the welfare office.  So, what are they going to check with the IRS. 

Logically, children don't work.  So if someone uses their Social Security number to work, or uses a fake/unregistered Social Security number, the check with the IRS never happens.

So one family survives on wages from a job alone.  The other gets all kinds of welfare bonuses in addition to the wages from work.

Is it benefit theft for the illegal family to collect welfare when a citizen family can't?

Is it fair for the citizen family to subsidize the illegal family's welfare? 

Why have lifestyles for citizens been declining for years?

Illegals and others send record amounts of money to their home countries despite the depression/recession?

How does welfare check the foreign assets of welfare families?

Just like Wall Street, illegal aliens seem to keep getting bonuses, paid for by American taxpayers.

Just my humble opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.