April 18, 2024, 12:14:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rolling America, One Generation At A Time?  (Read 953 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 11, 2010, 10:02:13 AM »

I have a retired relative who bought his first house in the early 60's.  The interest rate was about 4%.  He was out of the service, college degree, children, good steady job...

When interest rates in the 70's and 80's exploded he was sure that interest rates would never be a 4% again in his lifetime.  Inflation made it hard for his steady paycheck to keep up with the bills for a growing family.  This was the time before welfare for everyone, no earned income credit for this family.

Inflation stole the savings for many folks in the 80's, 90's, 00's, and today.  How much will inflation steal tomorrow?  Where exactly does that money go?

We got a peek a few week ago at the Federal Reserve.  4 TRILLION DOLLARS - Any of that money make life better on Main Street?  Or, does it just feed into the pockets of wealthy banks, foreign banks/business, special interests, and global elite people?

As an example I'll pick on Goldman, they seem to be in the news a lot.  How much in total, for the past 70 or so years has gone to Goldman?  While average working families lose everything to inflation, generation after generation, how much does Goldman and it's executive make on that cheap money from the Fed? 

Are those deals available to everyone?  Some African Americans got money due to being denied loans, how much should Main Street get?  Who exactly is eligible for the special deals from the Fed?

Who pays for that cheap money with inflation and high interest?

It almost seems like a cycle - with no real possibility for security on Main Street -

Cheap Interest/houses - inflation - bubbles - inflation - bubbles - high unemployment - inflation - cheap interest...

It's a boom year on Wall Street.

Some folks are fond of say the Fed returns it's profits to the Treasury.  How much are they likely to make on ZERO or ALMOST ZERO money? 

It looks more like the pass through from AIG to some of these same folks. 

The money is made by the one's using the CHEAP Fed money - Taxpayers and Main Street never see any of the 'profits'.

The Federal Reserve profits for taxpayers seem like a myth, a clever ruse.

The Federal Reserve almost seems like a cover for the real profit makers.  A pass through, a facade...window dressing for anonymous global elitists. 

When will there be a robust audit of the Fed?  Shouldn't American families know where all this money is going?  Who profits from the fruit of their labor? 

Seems like some of those getting money from the Fed are also in line to reap millions, maybe billions on cap/tax/climate change/fraud/green economy.  They seem to be inserting their fangs in everything.  Where do they get the money?  Their own pockets?  Taxpayer pockets via the Federal Reserve?

When is Congress going to follow the money?  Do right by the little people on Main Street?

Just my humble opinions and speculation.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.