May 28, 2024, 09:31:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 23 12/13/10 - 1/17/11  (Read 321286 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2120 on: January 07, 2011, 08:59:34 PM »

Sorry not Handcock building, Sears tower or as it's called now, Who you talking about Willis tower.

We went up the tower when we were in Chicago but no way was I going on to any glass walkway!

Why?  Were you wearing a skirt?    

Me - wear a skirt?      not a chance -except on VERY special occasions. Just terrified of heights - when my hubs proposed to me he told me he wanted me to do a favor and go up on the top of the stratosphere in vegas. I almost did not make it - good thing he proposed then or I would have killed him for making me go up there!
   an angelic monkey I am so glad you went up there so he could propose. So glad CC proposed to me at the rink instead on a Ferris wheel or something high up.  JSM hates heights.

I am glad both of our guys did what they did - we are both blessed to have them!       
Same here TBM!!! We are both blessed.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2121 on: January 07, 2011, 09:01:45 PM »

Sorry not Handcock building, Sears tower or as it's called now, Who you talking about Willis tower.
    I will NEVER go up on that thing. 

I bet you and Josef both sing beautifully, JSM!

an angelic monkey
     Josef sings better than me Brandi. 
Maybe we could start a choir for people who love music but have NO talent.  I'm in.

PJ will sing sometimes when he finds the right pitch on one of his squeaky toys..........It is a riot.
Tol, I sing at Mass on Sunday only when CC isn't with me. I have the worst singing voice in the world. I will join the no talent choir.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2122 on: January 07, 2011, 09:26:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys.... it has been such a horrible day for all of you. I thought I might post the premier of CC  He did so much better later. He is going to wear spandex and sequins in no time.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/krk1H-eQZFg?hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/krk1H-eQZFg?hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Can't wait to see that 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2123 on: January 07, 2011, 09:28:58 PM »

I will NEVER go up on that thing. 

I bet you and Josef both sing beautifully, JSM!

an angelic monkey
     Josef sings better than me Brandi. 
Maybe we could start a choir for people who love music but have NO talent.  I'm in.

PJ will sing sometimes when he finds the right pitch on one of his squeaky toys..........It is a riot.
Tol, I sing at Mass on Sunday only when CC isn't with me. I have the worst singing voice in the world. I will join the no talent choir.

I want to join to. I sound like Lucy when I sing. Therefore I don't sing I lip sync the words when at Church.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2124 on: January 07, 2011, 09:29:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys.... it has been such a horrible day for all of you. I thought I might post the premier of CC  He did so much better later. He is going to wear spandex and sequins in no time.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/krk1H-eQZFg?hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/krk1H-eQZFg?hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Bring on the sequins and spandex!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2125 on: January 07, 2011, 09:30:56 PM »

Babybear, I see you in the rafters.

How did the consultation go?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2126 on: January 07, 2011, 09:32:58 PM »

Babybear, I see you in the rafters.

How did the consultation go?

The one about Charlie's cataract surgery.

Oh, and I left you a post here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1283569#msg1283569

With this!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2127 on: January 07, 2011, 11:13:16 PM »

GE...positive thoughts going out to you and your sister...xxxxx

CC;;;;wasn't it the Hancock building? not Handcock ....ah hmmmm...

Shhhhhhh, a moderator might be within hearing distance.

Do No Evil 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2128 on: January 07, 2011, 11:18:39 PM »

GE...positive thoughts going out to you and your sister...xxxxx

CC;;;;wasn't it the Hancock building? not Handcock ....ah hmmmm...

Shhhhhhh, a moderator might be within hearing distance.

CC did JSM tell you we are looking at 25 Sunday with possible snow.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2129 on: January 07, 2011, 11:19:25 PM »

i'm already am.

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2130 on: January 07, 2011, 11:50:04 PM »

Food At Orange County Jail Infested With Roaches

Story posted 2011.01.07 at 11:27 PM EST
A major roach infestation forced an investigation into the Orange County jail Friday. Hundreds of inmates waiting in line to eat found roaches in their food. Cherry Daleo talked to WFTV about a call her son made from jail after the disturbing discovery. "He said, I just got a roach as an appetizer on my lunch," Daleo said, "my son almost threw up."

County jail officials confirmed one of its food delivery trucks made a delivery with cockroaches crawling on the plates.

Allen Moore with the Orange County jail said, "It was discovered by both inmates as it was being served by our staff that there was a roach infestation in some of the trays that were off loaded."

Jail workers quickly removed the food and sanitized the suspected truck where the problem originated Friday.

Trinity Food Service is paid $4.7 million dollars a year to prepare and deliver meals to inmates. Meals are made on jail property then loaded in trucks and delivered to different areas of the jail.

Eyewitness News asked how roaches got into the food. "When the food is loaded onto the truck, it takes a while to load these trucks and it's possible they came into the trays through the truck," Moore said.

Daleo said she worries it could happen again, "They are not just thrown in there as caged animals, they are human beings. One is my son and I just don't think this right."

Jail officials stressed to WFTV that this was an isolated incident. The truck in question was cleaned and Trinity Food Service says it has ordered a new truck to service the jail.

The Orange County Jail has contracted with Trinity Food Service since 2001. Each jail meal costs $0.84.

Do No Evil 
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2131 on: January 07, 2011, 11:50:53 PM »

Green Eyes
CC and Northern Rose and all the northern monkeys are probably laughing at our fear and dread of the up coming snow storm. They are already announcing closings and late openings for schools and businesses on Monday. Now saying 8" or more with drifting and then 1/4" of ice on top of that. Only state highways and interstates and large cities clear roads. Out here we wait for it to melt and they don't expect temps above freezing for the next week. This afternoon went and picked up square hay bales for donks cause with drifting snow and ice the round bales may not be available to them. Thank heavens the ice will be on top of the snow and I'll be able to get out with the 4WD. I worry about my sisters being cut off for a week. This will be more fun than mud bogging. Monkey Devil! This time I am prepared..I have my cardboard ready to go sledding.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2132 on: January 08, 2011, 12:07:15 AM »

Green Eyes
CC and Northern Rose and all the northern monkeys are probably laughing at our fear and dread of the up coming snow storm. They are already announcing closings and late openings for schools and businesses on Monday. Now saying 8" or more with drifting and then 1/4" of ice on top of that. Only state highways and interstates and large cities clear roads. Out here we wait for it to melt and they don't expect temps above freezing for the next week. This afternoon went and picked up square hay bales for donks cause with drifting snow and ice the round bales may not be available to them. Thank heavens the ice will be on top of the snow and I'll be able to get out with the 4WD. I worry about my sisters being cut off for a week. This will be more fun than mud bogging. Monkey Devil! This time I am prepared..I have my cardboard ready to go sledding.

Yikes 4Donks. I am glad you are ready this time and will add your sisters to my prayers that they will be all right with the coming of the bad weather. Did you get some ice cleats to get back up the hill when you go sledding?  

Here in Northern Texas we haven't had much bad weather. But some are calling for snow and ice on Sunday & Monday.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2133 on: January 08, 2011, 12:10:24 AM »

Food At Orange County Jail Infested With Roaches

Story posted 2011.01.07 at 11:27 PM EST
A major roach infestation forced an investigation into the Orange County jail Friday. Hundreds of inmates waiting in line to eat found roaches in their food. Cherry Daleo talked to WFTV about a call her son made from jail after the disturbing discovery. "He said, I just got a roach as an appetizer on my lunch," Daleo said, "my son almost threw up."

County jail officials confirmed one of its food delivery trucks made a delivery with cockroaches crawling on the plates.

Allen Moore with the Orange County jail said, "It was discovered by both inmates as it was being served by our staff that there was a roach infestation in some of the trays that were off loaded."

Jail workers quickly removed the food and sanitized the suspected truck where the problem originated Friday.

Trinity Food Service is paid $4.7 million dollars a year to prepare and deliver meals to inmates. Meals are made on jail property then loaded in trucks and delivered to different areas of the jail.

Eyewitness News asked how roaches got into the food. "When the food is loaded onto the truck, it takes a while to load these trucks and it's possible they came into the trays through the truck," Moore said.

Daleo said she worries it could happen again, "They are not just thrown in there as caged animals, they are human beings. One is my son and I just don't think this right."

Jail officials stressed to WFTV that this was an isolated incident. The truck in question was cleaned and Trinity Food Service says it has ordered a new truck to service the jail.

The Orange County Jail has contracted with Trinity Food Service since 2001. Each jail meal costs $0.84.

That's gross. I am sorry they didn't get in the food from the truck unless they parked it at a roach motel. I can't believe they didn't come from the facility that the meals were prepared at.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2134 on: January 08, 2011, 12:29:32 AM »

Green Eyes
Got that right Donks!  I don't even think about going out my driveway if there is even a hint of ice out there.

Sissy that I am...Funny story, I had driven my mom up to Reno for New Years Eve one year, drove my dads big clunky motorhome.  Well we were on our way home coming thru Mammoth, sun was out, beautiful day...ha...came around a bend and this white stuff started blowing at us...nothing stuck on the windshield so I said to mom, must be a cotton truck up front of us..

Well mom being from Toronto said just take it slow, but didn't tell me what was happening, around another bend couldn't see 6 feet in front of me.  Of course I hadn't slowed down, barreling down the hill at 65 and right into a blizzard....foot went right to the brakes and she screams DON'T .....I'm in a panic by then road is frozen I'm trying to keep that monster truck somewhat on the road that I can no longer see.

It started slipping and sliding but I somehow kept it on the road, thankfully we started going uphill and tell you what.  I crawled at 10 mph thru the rest of that mt., came out the other side with sun shining brightly....

Give this sissy California girl the sunny beaches any day....first and last time.....learned to keep my pantry full since moving here, just in case!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2135 on: January 08, 2011, 01:09:18 AM »

Green Eyes
Got that right Donks!  I don't even think about going out my driveway if there is even a hint of ice out there.

Sissy that I am...Funny story, I had driven my mom up to Reno for New Years Eve one year, drove my dads big clunky motorhome.  Well we were on our way home coming thru Mammoth, sun was out, beautiful day...ha...came around a bend and this white stuff started blowing at us...nothing stuck on the windshield so I said to mom, must be a cotton truck up front of us..

Well mom being from Toronto said just take it slow, but didn't tell me what was happening, around another bend couldn't see 6 feet in front of me.  Of course I hadn't slowed down, barreling down the hill at 65 and right into a blizzard....foot went right to the brakes and she screams DON'T .....I'm in a panic by then road is frozen I'm trying to keep that monster truck somewhat on the road that I can no longer see.

It started slipping and sliding but I somehow kept it on the road, thankfully we started going uphill and tell you what.  I crawled at 10 mph thru the rest of that mt., came out the other side with sun shining brightly....

Give this sissy California girl the sunny beaches any day....first and last time.....learned to keep my pantry full since moving here, just in case!
I grew up in the suburbs of Toronto and was use to driving in snow but lived in Florida most of my adult life and forgot what it was like. The difference being they actually had equipment to clear roads and they do nothing here.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2136 on: January 08, 2011, 01:34:07 AM »

Green Eyes

I grew up in the suburbs of Toronto and was use to driving in snow but lived in Florida most of my adult life and forgot what it was like. The difference being they actually had equipment to clear roads and they do nothing here.
I've been here going on 10 years now, and as I said I've never ventured out when the temps go down and they are calling for any precip., from what I've been told they only toss dirt on the main hwy up here, we have no equipment  in our small town.  Longest we've been iced in was 5 days and never lost power.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2137 on: January 08, 2011, 02:13:24 AM »

Babs - on Hailey's thread you said you have been in  that area.  I get the impression that Billie is very unworldly and exceptionally laid back, more so than what I have every seen .  Are are locals like that from what you saw?

Also do not know if you saw but searchers found a knife cover and sunglasses on the way to Shawn's Grannie's house in Dunn, very close.

From what I observed it was very slow, the people I met owned the Mexican Resturant in town and they'd raised 12 kids there.  I think all but 1 of them left home as soon as they were old enough.  It was once quite a boom town when oil was flowing but pretty much when the oil stopped so did so many of those small towns down there. 

I guess coming from bustling So. Calif., I am still amazed and often say I think half of Texas is still stuck in the 50's, so much innocence and trust in these small towns.....Not complaining, love it, but sometimes it makes you wonder.....

innocence is a good word to describe.  Thank you
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2138 on: January 08, 2011, 06:46:22 AM »

Trim I'm so sorry about your Uncle.  Thougts and prayers to you and your Mom and all the family.   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2139 on: January 08, 2011, 06:49:13 AM »

Greeneyes - thoughts of you and your sister with hope that surgery will go well on Wednesday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.