May 28, 2024, 05:58:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD # 23 12/13/10 - 1/17/11  (Read 321256 times)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #2200 on: January 08, 2011, 06:54:10 PM »

He seems to be feeling better. Thank God. I hope they keep the date we are going to try and leave this afternoon. If we can't leave this afternoon we will leave on Monday morning. We have a winter storm coming in tonight.  As we have to drive and it's a long haul to Washington state from Texas.

How are you doing? Hows your dad doing back home?

If you route takes you through Hermiston ,Oregon via Interstate 84,(this is the route hubby takes) stop in  at th Chuckwagon and I will buy you breakfast!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #2201 on: January 08, 2011, 06:56:29 PM »

Dumb Saints, as in football only.
  I know CC.... stupid saints. May take my shirt off, they are making me so mad. 

pics please

Do No Evil 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2202 on: January 08, 2011, 06:57:09 PM »

Sorry, but...GO SEAHAWKS!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2203 on: January 08, 2011, 06:57:59 PM »

He seems to be feeling better. Thank God. I hope they keep the date we are going to try and leave this afternoon. If we can't leave this afternoon we will leave on Monday morning. We have a winter storm coming in tonight.  As we have to drive and it's a long haul to Washington state from Texas.

If you route takes you through Hermiston ,Oregon via Interstate 84,(this is the route hubby takes) stop in  at th Chuckwagon and I will buy you breakfast!
Hi Nana, hope your husband is doing well now.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2204 on: January 08, 2011, 06:58:42 PM »

pics please
  Okay, you would get the black turtleneck underneath. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2205 on: January 08, 2011, 07:00:29 PM »

It's okay Nana, love my Saints, but if they win then they will have to play the Bears and I like the Bears as well. Saints are my favorites since I was a little kid. The shirt I am wearing has holes in it and will be 20 years old in December 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2206 on: January 08, 2011, 07:03:03 PM »

Plenty of new Valentine clothes to wear here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1283589#msg1283589

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2207 on: January 08, 2011, 07:05:56 PM »

It's okay Nana, love my Saints, but if they win then they will have to play the Bears and I like the Bears as well. Saints are my favorites since I was a little kid. The shirt I am wearing has holes in it and will be 20 years old in December 

I was born and raised in WA, so I keep rooting for the Hawks...even when they suck!    Monkey Devil!

Hubby is doing oodles and gobs better. He is leaving Monday for Houston. First trip by himself, thinking of planting a camera in the sleeper and various other strategic places so he wont overdue...hehe

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2208 on: January 08, 2011, 07:07:23 PM »

Plenty of new Valentine clothes to wear here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1283589#msg1283589

Thank you Brandi!!! I wanted to dress Josef up in his Saints stuff. Guess he will be getting Valentine duds tonight.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2209 on: January 08, 2011, 07:08:32 PM »

SEAHAWKS WAVE!!:„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤KEEP THE WAVE GOING¸„ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤øº LETS GO SEAHAWKS!¤¤º°¨¨°º¤øº¤ø„¸¸ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨¨°ºL-E-T-S GO! „ø¤º°¨ ¨°º¤LET'S GO SEAHAWKS!¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤øºL-E-T-S GO!¤¤º°¨ ¨°¤øº¤ø„¸ ¸ø¤º°¨SEAHAWKS WAVE:„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ KEEP THE WAVE GOING!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2210 on: January 08, 2011, 07:11:14 PM »

I was born and raised in WA, so I keep rooting for the Hawks...even when they suck!    Monkey Devil!

Hubby is doing oodles and gobs better. He is leaving Monday for Houston. First trip by himself, thinking of planting a camera in the sleeper and various other strategic places so he wont overdue...hehe
  I was born and raised in the city the Cowboys played in before they got the new stadium. My mom and dad were never Cowboy fans, so as a kid we all picked a team. I always liked the Saints colors and knowing they were always so bad (I always root for the underdog), I chose them as my team (plus I liked Bobby Hebert).

So glad your husband is doing better, he is so lucky he got the treatment he needed. I know you had to have been scared to bits. 

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2211 on: January 08, 2011, 07:14:33 PM »

I was born and raised in the city the Cowboys played in before they got the new stadium. My mom and dad were never Cowboy fans, so as a kid we all picked a team. I always liked the Saints colors and knowing they were always so bad (I always root for the underdog), I chose them as my team (plus I liked Bobby Hebert).

So glad your husband is doing better, he is so lucky he got the treatment he needed. I know you had to have been scared to bits. 

Scared to bits is so right! I know we were blessed and so grateful!

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2212 on: January 08, 2011, 07:16:32 PM »

I do believe it is past my naptime, I feel a cranky coming in!  lol! I'll be by later,
Praying for you Trimm and Tol and my other precious friends!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2213 on: January 08, 2011, 07:21:07 PM »

I do believe it is past my naptime, I feel a cranky coming in!  lol! I'll be by later,
Praying for you Trimm and Tol and my other precious friends!

Get a good rest.

So happy to hear your husband is doing so well, after such a terrible scare.

an angelic monkey

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2214 on: January 08, 2011, 07:26:08 PM »

Thats funny, GE and I were routing her trip last nite, and I told her that she would be going near you on the way to Yakima, I said she should let you know when she was near.....I'll make sure she sees your message!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2215 on: January 08, 2011, 08:55:42 PM »

We had 15 inches of snow last night.  I started digging out at 10:30 this morning (there were some drifts over 5 feet high) and got done at 4:30.  Got my snowblower started and off I went to find my neighbour had already plowed me out so I started towards some of the other neighbours.  Got hubby's car dug out but my car is still buried.  It has still not stopped snowing and supposed to be getting another 10 inches of snow by the morning. Hubby called from work to let me know that he is stuck in the parking lot and there is a 9 - 17 hour wait for a tow even with our motor association membership, so looks like he is staying the night.

I have not decided yet if I am going to go out with the snow blower once more tonight or wait till the morning.  My biggest concern is the big drifts as it is getting really windy again.

I was touched by the kindness of people today.  As I was helping some of the neighbours I had not met till today a truck stopped, woman jumped out and in her hand she had a big carafe of Tim Horton's coffee and cups.  In the other hand some Timbits (donut holes).  She was driving around and offering coffee to everyone that was digging out.  She said when she got out to start shoveling this morning she was surprised to find that someone had already done it for her so she was driving around offering coffee for all those working to get dug out.   I have never seen her before but her coffee was a blessing.

Then just before dinner my doorbell rang and there was one of the neighbours that I met today while snowblowing them out.  She had a thank you card for me and inside was a gift card to Tim Horton's. 

My faith that there is more good than evil has been restored.  It is hard to believe that sometimes after following some of these cases but it was shown to me today and I am so thankful regardless of how sore I am right now.

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #2216 on: January 08, 2011, 09:19:05 PM »

We had 15 inches of snow last night.  I started digging out at 10:30 this morning (there were some drifts over 5 feet high) and got done at 4:30.  Got my snowblower started and off I went to find my neighbour had already plowed me out so I started towards some of the other neighbours.  Got hubby's car dug out but my car is still buried.  It has still not stopped snowing and supposed to be getting another 10 inches of snow by the morning. Hubby called from work to let me know that he is stuck in the parking lot and there is a 9 - 17 hour wait for a tow even with our motor association membership, so looks like he is staying the night.

I have not decided yet if I am going to go out with the snow blower once more tonight or wait till the morning.  My biggest concern is the big drifts as it is getting really windy again.

I was touched by the kindness of people today.  As I was helping some of the neighbours I had not met till today a truck stopped, woman jumped out and in her hand she had a big carafe of Tim Horton's coffee and cups.  In the other hand some Timbits (donut holes).  She was driving around and offering coffee to everyone that was digging out.  She said when she got out to start shoveling this morning she was surprised to find that someone had already done it for her so she was driving around offering coffee for all those working to get dug out.   I have never seen her before but her coffee was a blessing.

Then just before dinner my doorbell rang and there was one of the neighbours that I met today while snowblowing them out.  She had a thank you card for me and inside was a gift card to Tim Horton's. 

My faith that there is more good than evil has been restored.  It is hard to believe that sometimes after following some of these cases but it was shown to me today and I am so thankful regardless of how sore I am right now.

Thank you for posting this, NR.  It is very uplifting.
God bless you and your wonderful neighbors.
Please stay safe!
Tol
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2217 on: January 08, 2011, 09:28:40 PM »

Thanks Nana we will be going that way. I have no idea what time we will be going thru. But would love to stop and say hi.  It's looking like we will be leaving in the morning. I am just hoping we have good roads.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2218 on: January 08, 2011, 09:30:35 PM »

Thank you for posting this, NR.  It is very uplifting.
God bless you and your wonderful neighbors.
Please stay safe!
Tol

I second those words Tolerance.
Be safe Northern Rose

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2219 on: January 08, 2011, 09:32:43 PM »

JSM  & CC I am so sorry to hear that they changed the date on your skating competition. Hugs to you both

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.