March 29, 2024, 12:29:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drug War v. Illegal Aliens v. Main Street  (Read 1472 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 14, 2010, 01:32:12 PM »

Why are drugs so plentiful?  Violence so widespread along the border?

If they locked down the border to keep out drugs, how would the illegal aliens get through?

How would the Democrat party grow their base?  Republicans?

Why are Americans being held hostage by greedy politicians?

It seems like they've had decades to lock down the southern border. 

What do they do instead?  Increase welfare benefits for illegal aliens, and the families of illegal alien.

How can they get 100 million new illegal aliens to migrate to the US if they lock down the border?

Why don't they just say no to illegal aliens and drugs and terrorists and lock up the border?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 01:42:05 PM »

Governor Perry Calls for US Troops

In the midst of all our national problems, there are a few voices of reason and logic.  One of these courageous leaders is Texas Governor Rick Perry.

With drug cartel and gang violence pouring over our border with Mexico, Governor Perry suggested on Thursday that it is time to involve US military forces in the battle.

"You have a situation on the border where American citizens are being killed," he told MSNBC. "I think we have to use every aspect of law enforcement that we have, including the military. I think you have the same situation as you had in Colombia. Obviously, Mexico has to approve any type of assistance that we can give them."

read more here - http://lubbockonline.com/interact/blog-post/may/2010-11-19/governor-perry-calls-us-troops

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.