April 27, 2024, 05:00:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #586 3/2 - 3/6/2007  (Read 107497 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: March 04, 2007, 04:17:48 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Klaas, that's an interesting point you just made. I can't make up my mind if Anita really KNOWS what happened or if she's got thick blinders on. What do you think?

CBB let me make your mind up for you.  ANITA KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED AND WHERE...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #221 on: March 04, 2007, 04:18:19 PM »

Embarassed  Laughing

I just found the emoticons!!!!

THANK YOU, TOM!

I thought you guys had found a new "smiley" site!  bounce yippee!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: March 04, 2007, 04:20:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"
TESTING TESTING

GLENDA is a GAS BAG

yep..it works

Laughing  Cool

Check out the new smilies Robot - even one for you!

ok
checking them out now Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
crazybabyborg
« Reply #223 on: March 04, 2007, 04:20:20 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Klaas, that's an interesting point you just made. I can't make up my mind if Anita really KNOWS what happened or if she's got thick blinders on. What do you think?

CBB let me make your mind up for you.  ANITA KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED AND WHERE...

Are you sure, San?  Laughing  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: March 04, 2007, 04:26:42 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Are you sure, San?  Laughing  Wink

And so does a lot of other people but they aren’t saying because this crime was horrific.  Not an accidental OD a down right murder.  JMO.  
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: March 04, 2007, 04:27:28 PM »

By the way I'm dying to use a certain smiley but I'm being good Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: March 04, 2007, 04:27:34 PM »

FYI - pass this along to anyone that may tell you via email that can't get into the forum.  I just tested and if you try to get into the forum via AOL the site appears to still be down.  That is a DNS issue and it's just taking a while for AOL to get caught up.  Nothing we can do.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: March 04, 2007, 04:31:39 PM »

FYI - pass this along to anyone that may tell you via email that can't get into the forum.  I just tested and if you try to get into the forum via AOL the site appears to still be down.  That is a DNS issue and it's just taking a while for AOL to get caught up.  Nothing we can do.

I did send it to someone already.  I'm going to forward it on to others.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #228 on: March 04, 2007, 04:38:51 PM »

I agree, San. There are a lot of folks who know what happened. I'm amazed it hasn't come out yet. A secret like that won't be kept forever. To me, the mere fact that the reward $ didn't entice someone says that those who know are INVOLVED or more scared of repercussions than they are in need of money.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: March 04, 2007, 04:49:17 PM »

Hey monks...I'm up from my   now...and was just watching  something onn E! about famous murders. They were just featuring the case on Tupak Shakur and pointed out that many people know who killed him, but they aren't talking. I immediately thought of J2K and company  Twisted Evil I did feel hope, however, that there at least might be a death bed confession in the Tupak case...I pray that what happened to Natalee comes out much sooner than any of these freaks in Aruba are on their death bed          

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #230 on: March 04, 2007, 04:55:27 PM »

I wouldn't be disappointed to see that death bed a little sooner for some of them.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: March 04, 2007, 04:57:02 PM »

Also....Cat emailed me earlier saying that in today's Travel section, the Birmingham News says that the Aruba Marriot is rated a top 10 family friendly place for Spring Break.

I think these people need to hear from us. It completely shocked me and I really felt like it was so "in your face" and heartless...I am really upset about it, to say the least. I feel it is a huge betrayal and would have never thought I'd see such a thing in any newspaper in the entire state of AL, let alone in the Birmingham News!!   Evil or Very Mad  Mad  

Is Governor Riley supporting the boycott? scratch

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: March 04, 2007, 04:58:04 PM »

I wouldn't be disappointed to see that death bed a little sooner for some of them.

It wouldn't break my heart either CBB...

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #233 on: March 04, 2007, 05:01:18 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Also....Cat emailed me earlier saying that in today's Travel section, the Birmingham News says that the Aruba Marriot is rated a top 10 family friendly place for Spring Break.

I think these people need to hear from us. It completely shocked me and I really felt like it was so "in your face" and heartless...I am really upset about it, to say the least. I feel it is a huge betrayal and would have never thought I'd see such a thing in any newspaper in the entire state of AL, let alone in the Birmingham News!!   Evil or Very Mad  Mad  

Shocked  scratch

Maybe if you're family is the Soprano's........
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: March 04, 2007, 05:05:04 PM »

My refeshes seem very slow. I use Google. I have to go to work tomorrow and there is no applicable emoticon for that that I can find. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Grown ( well in years ) woman writhing on floor kicking feet !! Shouting Why Why Why ! ! Wearing the house outfit, sleep pants and a wife beater shirt.  
I'll try from work, better ( faster )  service provider.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: March 04, 2007, 05:05:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Yeaaaaaaaaa the forum is back, thanks Tom!! I got into the forum through AOL. What I did was to run the free clean-up program, to get rid of everything on my cache. Sometimes, if I just try to clear cookies, I cannot quite get everything. This Clean-up works great, gets everything off!... free clean-up > http://www.stevengould.org/software/cleanup/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: March 04, 2007, 05:06:58 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
My refeshes seem very slow. I use Google. I have to go to work tomorrow and there is no applicable emoticon for that that I can find. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes Grown ( well in years ) woman writhing on floor kicking feet !! Shouting Why Why Why ! ! Wearing the house outfit, sleep pants and a wife beater shirt.  
I'll try from work, better ( faster )  service provider.

Kat_Gram - mine were too a few minutes ago but I rebooted my PC and I'm as quick as lightening now, lol  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: March 04, 2007, 05:08:29 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hi Monkeys! Yeaaaaaaaaa the forum is back, thanks Tom!! I got into the forum through AOL. What I did was to run the free clean-up program, to get rid of everything on my cache. Sometimes, if I just try to clear cookies, I cannot quite get everything. This Clean-up works great, gets everything off!... free clean-up > http://www.stevengould.org/software/cleanup/

Good deal, so AOL is saving the old cookie to the site which is stopping people from being able to get in.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: March 04, 2007, 05:15:42 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Good deal, so AOL is saving the old cookie to the site which is stopping people from being able to get in.
Probably. So I ran the cleanup, and i did the instructions that Tom gave...Click Start then Run
type cmd and hit enter
then type this exactly — ipconfig /flushdns  ...., and presto, got in through my aol. Hope it works for the others!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: March 04, 2007, 05:17:52 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Shocked  scratch

Maybe if you're family is the Soprano's........
Does anyone have the link to this Birmingham news site? TIA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.