April 27, 2024, 06:27:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #586 3/2 - 3/6/2007  (Read 107512 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: March 04, 2007, 05:29:35 PM »

Lanie:

www.al.com and then you click Birmingham and then you can click travel. I haven't found it yet and it might just be in the printed version.

Bring Natalee home...
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 04, 2007, 05:43:42 PM »

The Birmingham News is NOT in the family's corner.  Believe that. They were extremely slack in their reporting of the case after the first couple of weeks and have toned it down to nothing.

They are trying to sell papers to a demographic that is NOT too worried about a missing Mountain Brook girl. Sad to say but it is true.

It's unfortunate, but I know many of our out-of-town Monkeys have picked up on the class envy that is engendered in Birmingham whenever the subject of Mountain Bbrook comes up.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: March 04, 2007, 05:50:58 PM »

Ok HI Monkeys,

I finaly made it to this page by way of Internet explorer.

I am so glad to be in here where I have an avatar and folks know which Sam is me. I have never known this other Sam posted on the front page. I do know the other Sam once posted to some site and made a snide coment about BHT. I was very upset about it because I was afraid folks would think it was me.

This other Sam was as far as I know not a member of Blogs for Natalee because I joined there as Sam as I have any forum I have joined. This other Sam was posting in Blogs for Natalee chat. I discovered it accidently when I went into the chat.

Evidently we have a different posting style and I was booted out of the chat because I was in there when the other one came in. The other one had been posting in there for awhile.

Debbie the administrator there suggested I sign into that chat as SM Sam. So I do but if I post at Blogs for Natalee I am still Sam. I know that is more than you wanted to know. LOL

This is a test post anyway.  Very Happy

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: March 04, 2007, 05:54:05 PM »

Hey anyone who is here. Is my avatar blinking like crazy to you or is it my problem?

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: March 04, 2007, 05:56:46 PM »

It looks like it fixed itself so I am going to try to read some of the other pages.Be right back.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: March 04, 2007, 06:12:58 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
The Birmingham News is NOT in the family's corner.  Believe that. They were extremely slack in their reporting of the case after the first couple of weeks and have toned it down to nothing.

They are trying to sell papers to a demographic that is NOT too worried about a missing Mountain Brook girl. Sad to say but it is true.

It's unfortunate, but I know many of our out-of-town Monkeys have picked up on the class envy that is engendered in Birmingham whenever the subject of Mountain Bbrook comes up.

Birmingham News = Liberal rag.  They don't like Governor Riley either.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: March 04, 2007, 06:21:36 PM »

It is tragic that that newspaper has not supported Natalee's family. She and they are part of that community, and have done NOTHING wrong. It is the perps and Aruban authorities that are the wrongdoers. Thank God that Nat and her family have others, including us.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: March 04, 2007, 06:38:08 PM »

Hello Monkey mates!
Back home again - and it feels good!  Was quiet on the FP yesterday, even the regulars were missing.
I suppose now I am here everyone has shot through.......
Clicked in earlier and read a few pages, then went to hang out washing, get coffee and when I sat down the site had gone poof! again.
Back to normal now and loads and refreshes much faster.
Thank you Tom and all concerned for giving us a better cage.
My suggestion for the meaning of RU is "Ratbags Unhinged"   Evil or Very Mad
Is there a prize for the best title?
For the moon watching monkeys there is a good site with images at www.spaceweather.com  Some good shots sent in by the public.
One spectacular one is taken of the lighthouse at Cape Cod.  Beautiful!
Checking out the new emoticons.  Is there a sarcasm one?  I could use that one a lot  Rolling Eyes

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: March 04, 2007, 06:41:45 PM »

Hi sb - hope you are feeling better today.  Thinking of you.
This newspaper would be like a lot of others - follow the money and be damned to anyone else regardless.  A sad state of affairs and makes you wonder where this focus on money and material possessions will finally end.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: March 04, 2007, 06:57:35 PM »

Testing a post from AOL
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #250 on: March 04, 2007, 06:59:29 PM »

Test.. Smile

Howdy San..    Wink

Hey all!
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: March 04, 2007, 07:00:23 PM »

klaas or san....where do i go to look at some youtube videos that ya'll have been working on???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: March 04, 2007, 07:00:34 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Test.. Smile

Howdy San..    Wink

Hey all!

Hi Angie - AOL or Internet Explorer?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: March 04, 2007, 07:01:48 PM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
klaas or san....where do i go to look at some youtube videos that ya'll have been working on???

I put links to the last four in the Important Case Document forum:

Joran, Deepak, Satish and Dompig

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=906
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: March 04, 2007, 07:06:17 PM »

I wonder if the Kalpoes are feeling the heat from their lawsuit  Laughing .

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: March 04, 2007, 07:09:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Klaas are you going to do one for Anita and Paulus.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: March 04, 2007, 07:10:15 PM »

Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 04, 2007, 07:10:58 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Klaas are you going to do one for Anita and Paulus.

I probably will.  Just need a bit of a break.  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: March 04, 2007, 07:15:31 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Birmingham News = Liberal rag.  They don't like Governor Riley either.   Evil or Very Mad

Class envy, first class.  They destroyed Pat Dye and tried to destroy the Iron Bowl game.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: March 04, 2007, 07:16:57 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I wonder if the Kalpoes are feeling the heat from their lawsuit  Laughing .

Double double toil and trouble, burn, Aruba as San's caldron bubbles.  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.