April 27, 2024, 01:10:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #586 3/2 - 3/6/2007  (Read 107463 times)
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: March 04, 2007, 09:58:01 PM »

Klaas:

What does a moderator do?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: March 04, 2007, 09:59:12 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Sam:

You look adorable, too!  I just love kitty cats.

I do not know if you read my post on the front page I think it was in the forum for telling us this forum was down. Anyway I mentioned being a sweet little kitty but sometimes looks are deceiving. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #322 on: March 04, 2007, 10:04:20 PM »

Sam:

I did see your post.  

I know kittins sometimes like to scratch and bite... but usually it's all done in play.  Actually, I've never seen a mad kitty except when this momma cat had kittens in a garage and the neighbor dog came sniffing.  

That mama cat came out of there so fast!!!  She hopped on the back of that dog and rode him as he yelped... all the way home.

It was great!!!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: March 04, 2007, 10:04:59 PM »

Klaas:

Laughing  Laughing Mostly just make sure people don't get out of hand or start cussing too much.  Break up fights, etc.  Edit posts if necessary or delete duplicate posts upon request.

Open new threads and move to new threads.  It's not bad when times are slow like right now.  Also not bad since we don't have "trolls" posting in the forum.  They (Red and Tom) may open up registration again if we can get more moderators.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: March 04, 2007, 10:05:07 PM »

Patti it is called delegating duties  Laughing  Laughing

I look after cleaning the cage as I log in again at nights after most of  the monkeys are asleep.  So far I have tidycat doing the windows for me (you will understand when you see her avatar).
BOC blasts through occasionally and takes the rubbish with them. Wink
We are well supplied with mops and brooms by OldFart so it is not so bad.
Lala'sMom checks up on the standard of cleaning every so often and so far we have avoided being written in her book.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: March 04, 2007, 10:06:02 PM »

Klaas:

Not much Laughing  Laughing
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: March 04, 2007, 10:07:23 PM »

Klaas... do moderators have to stay on the forum more or less constantly, or just come in at different times and check on things? I never have understood that.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: March 04, 2007, 10:07:32 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hey Klaas what exactly is a test moderator? Does this give you time off?

Maybe it is the mystery monkey from the lunch?

Hey you are so clever Tibro. LOL

I loved your Cape Cod picture as well.

Oh and San Jorans head is to large I think. LOL
 It would look better stuck on the spire atop the lighthouse  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: March 04, 2007, 10:07:32 PM »

OOps! forgot to mention Crazybabyborg gave me the original kitty also then she put the heart around it for Valentines day. Then she made me one for St. Pats but it was so busy I never changed and then she was in the accident so I did not want to bother her to see if she could make it quit blinking so much. And I do not mind if I just have the heart. LOL

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: March 04, 2007, 10:10:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Klaas:

Laughing  Laughing Mostly just make sure people don't get out of hand or start cussing too much.  Break up fights, etc.  Edit posts if necessary or delete duplicate posts upon request.

Open new threads and move to new threads.  It's not bad when times are slow like right now.  Also not bad since we don't have "trolls" posting in the forum.  They (Red and Tom) may open up registration again if we can get more moderators.

In other words, klaas is da bouncer!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: March 04, 2007, 10:11:49 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Klaas:

In other words, klaas is da bouncer!

Yep Cool
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #331 on: March 04, 2007, 10:12:16 PM »

Klaas:

You don't want trolls in the forum, do you?

I thought that you would have to post to the front page for some time, you know, prove your worth, so to speak before you could post to the forum.  Question

Boy, if you allow a bunch of trolls in here, Tibro will have to have a full crew to keep the place clean.  Laughing  Laughing

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: March 04, 2007, 10:12:40 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Klaas... do moderators have to stay on the forum more or less constantly, or just come in at different times and check on things? I never have understood that.

If there were say 3 moderators, they can take turns.  Note, I go to the store and work, etc and often nobody is around.  You don't need to be watching at all times, especially when slow.  It's nice to have someone watching though.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: March 04, 2007, 10:13:03 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Klaas:

Not much Laughing  Laughing

I think SAN woudl be an awesome MOD!  Aterall she has those skeery guns   to protect everyone  Shocked

Welcome to the NEW folks.

Patti Howdy.. read you on FP.. enjoy your posts!  Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: March 04, 2007, 10:15:13 PM »

Geesh.. no edietbutotn yet huh?  Wink
Thought perhaps my new PC would come typo~free.  Rolling Eyes
(a gal can wish cant she? lol)

Have a great night all.. wore out here..My boss is  trying to kill me I think! Evil or Very Mad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: March 04, 2007, 10:15:58 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Geesh.. no edietbutotn yet huh?  Wink
Thought perhaps my new PC would come typo~free.  Rolling Eyes
(a gal can wish cant she? lol)

Have a great night all.. wore out here..My boss is  trying to kill me I think! Evil or Very Mad

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes   EDIT BUTTON  dangit..

Night..  Wink
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: March 04, 2007, 10:16:04 PM »

Thanks, Angie!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: March 04, 2007, 10:16:42 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

If there were say 3 moderators, they can take turns.  Note, I go to the store and work, etc and often nobody is around.  You don't need to be watching at all times, especially when slow.  It's nice to have someone watching though.

Klaas you are so fast when you go to the store that when you leave and come back there are only 3 post Laughing   We should call you Klaas the Flash.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: March 04, 2007, 10:18:32 PM »

Sam:

I did see your post.  

I know kittins sometimes like to scratch and bite... but usually it's all done in play.  Actually, I've never seen a mad kitty except when this momma cat had kittens in a garage and the neighbor dog came sniffing.  

That mama cat came out of there so fast!!!  She hopped on the back of that dog and rode him as he yelped... all the way home.

It was great!!!

Oh that is so funny.

We used to have a cat that thought he protected us as well as the next door neighbor like a dog does and he would run any stray dogs off. He would really bristle at them and then chase and they always ran. Thank God they ran fast enough that he never caught one because he was a small cat.

He was an indoor outdoor cat. He always met us when we came home. Like a faithful dog. When our ex neighbor went some where he always watched for her and met her when she got home as well. Loved that cat. Had him for 17 years.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: March 04, 2007, 10:21:20 PM »

Sam:

I did see your post.  

It was great!!!

Oh that is so funny.

We used to have a cat that thought he protected us as well as the next door neighbor like a dog does and he would run any stray dogs off. He would really bristle at them and then chase and they always ran. Thank God they ran fast enough that he never caught one because he was a small cat.

He was an indoor outdoor cat. He always met us when we came home. Like a faithful dog. When our ex neighbor went some where he always watched for her and met her when she got home as well. Loved that cat. Had him for 17 years.

When we were small we had a duck that used to run to the front yard because she knew we were coming home from school and she would be so excited to see us. Laughing   This is a true story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.