April 27, 2024, 04:40:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #586 3/2 - 3/6/2007  (Read 107495 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #420 on: March 05, 2007, 12:00:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "msmarple"
I just posted this on the S&M thread. If anyone has time to look at Diario today, I would appreciate ... there are several possible other stories of interest.

YIKES! HELP! KLAAS! Please edit above - should be "M&C thread" ...

Sheesh. I'll never live this one down.  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

Edited to add:  Now the question is.....do I delete the comments referring to the S&M thread or leave them for laughs  Wink  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing Now, I'm wondering what msmarple decorated the lunch table with in Atlanta... Razz

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #421 on: March 05, 2007, 12:05:36 PM »

We will never tell how Ms. Marple's decorated the table.

We will only say it was ...........colorful.

Maybe even adventurous and playful.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: March 05, 2007, 12:07:00 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Laughing  Laughing  

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: March 05, 2007, 12:17:15 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Laughing  Laughing  

But I will confess that it included the most important item of all - chocky!!

I Stand With The Girl
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: March 05, 2007, 12:20:25 PM »

No Micey.i am so so hungry.CAT and I am back

Live with hope,looking for justice
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: March 05, 2007, 12:21:38 PM »

I just posted this on the S&M thread. If anyone has time to look at Diario today, I would appreciate ... there are several possible other stories of interest.

Laughing  Laughing

Edited to add:  Now the question is.....do I delete the comments referring to the S&M thread or leave them for laughs  Wink  Laughing  Laughing

Since we're such easily amused monkeys, what the heck!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: March 05, 2007, 12:21:48 PM »

i did not know we had a S&M thread,how or about it,or whatever.CAT

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: March 05, 2007, 12:22:59 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
No Micey.i am so so hungry.CAT and I am back

Glad you made it back!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: March 05, 2007, 12:24:45 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
i did not know we had a S&M thread,how or about it,or whatever.CAT

Actually - when you think about it - the M&C thread IS sort of S&Mish.

Cat - I made a funny boo boo; called the M&C thread the S&M thread. And now I'm wondering if I've done that before  Shocked  .

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: March 05, 2007, 12:32:00 PM »

Sorry to barge in here monkeys but I have an urgent prayer request.  My neighbor, which is really more like family than neighbors, daughter is very sick in Children's Hospital in Birmingham.  The little girl's name is Ella Grace and she is 5 years old. Her left lung is collapsed and fluid is building up on her right lung. Diagnosis is Pneumonia.  Went to doctor on Thursday and they sent her home without any blood work or xrays.  Parents are frantic. Please say a few prayers for this little girl for me.  I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: March 05, 2007, 12:36:19 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Sorry to barge in here monkeys but I have an urgent prayer request.  My neighbor, which is really more like family than neighbors, daughter is very sick in Children's Hospital in Birmingham.  The little girl's name is Ella Grace and she is 5 years old. Her left lung is collapsed and fluid is building up on her right lung. Diagnosis is Pneumonia.  Went to doctor on Thursday and they sent her home without any blood work or xrays.  Parents are frantic. Please say a few prayers for this little girl for me.  I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I'll pray for this child.  They don't hospitalize children like they used to.  When my son was 2 1/2 he had pneumonia but they hospitalized him immediately.  He was home in 3 days and all better.  This child should have been put in the hospital on Thursday.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: March 05, 2007, 12:46:53 PM »

Lalas - Will you post this in the prayer thread? I don't make much noise about it, but I do read that thread every day, and proceed accordingly ...

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: March 05, 2007, 01:01:13 PM »

i have uttered a prayer.LALA's I know childrens a little to well,and i hope the child gets better.   I went to S%M,it is strange,very strange and Scary,something S.King would write about.Thank you for your help.CAT

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: March 05, 2007, 01:02:14 PM »

I'll pray for this child.  They don't hospitalize children like they used to.  When my son was 2 1/2 he had pneumonia but they hospitalized him immediately.  He was home in 3 days and all better.  This child should have been put in the hospital on Thursday.

I, too, have been praying for Ella since reading the post.  Pediatrician when my older son was 2 suspected pnewmonia and ordered an x-ray immediately (he'd already been dx'd with an upper respiratory infection but his breathing worried us, so we brought him back).  It was found that it was starting in one lung, lower lobe.  Different meds were started right away and hospitalization was not needed.  In any case, it's a shame more had not been done for her on Thursday, as stated.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: March 05, 2007, 01:03:50 PM »

Prayers for little Ella Grace.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: March 05, 2007, 01:05:05 PM »

pneumonia....typo....oy Embarassed

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: March 05, 2007, 01:14:01 PM »

Laughing  Laughing

I thought this might be appropriate  Arrow  
You all are too hilarious ~ had to leave schoool early today, and needed this laugh!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: March 05, 2007, 01:21:12 PM »

I certainly have offered my prayer and will continue.  I heard from a family member involved in the healthcare community that near the end of January, there were almost 40 children in UAB-Children's on respirators from pneumonia.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: March 05, 2007, 01:24:07 PM »

This is just awful.  I will add her to our prayer list at school, too.  Please keep us updated.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: March 05, 2007, 01:31:56 PM »

Hi everyone!

Saying prayers for little Ella. God is looking after her and she is in good hands now. She will be home soon and feeling back to normal before her parents know it. Giving a good scare sometimes lets us realize just how precious life is.

Upon examination the doctor probably did not hear anything in her lungs when he listened to her chest. Sometimes it can go undetected when lungs are full. My daughter experianced that several times as a child. Unless an x-ray is ordered they will feel nothing is wrong other than maybe a common cold and treat them as such. With no antibiotics to boot.

God bless~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.