April 27, 2024, 04:27:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #586 3/2 - 3/6/2007  (Read 107493 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: March 05, 2007, 05:52:48 PM »

Because I think we are all in the  Laughing " other " Laughing  section ! !
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: March 05, 2007, 06:04:21 PM »

Hi Monkeys...
Just peeking in to see what the NEW Place looks like with brand new floors and paint  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #502 on: March 05, 2007, 06:06:09 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Sam"
OOps! forgot to mention Crazybabyborg gave me the original kitty also then she put the heart around it for Valentines day. Then she made me one for St. Pats but it was so busy I never changed and then she was in the accident so I did not want to bother her to see if she could make it quit blinking so much. And I do not mind if I just have the heart. LOL

Sam! Don't be silly! I don't mind at all trying to calm you down!  Wink

Is this better?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/StPatSam-1.gif

Hi Guys!   I'm bringing this forward in hopes Sam will see it. Klaas? If she shows up and I'm not here, will you please direct her to the lounge where this is waiting for her? TIA!  

I just LOVE the emoticons!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #503 on: March 05, 2007, 06:08:51 PM »

HEY, OLDFART!  

Where's your St Paddy duds?
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: March 05, 2007, 06:10:13 PM »

Yessss,that was me meow.I do get around.so many queens,so little time,roowl.i have been happy to see all of you,again.Spartecus Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: March 05, 2007, 06:11:07 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
HEY, OLDFART!  

Where's your St Paddy duds?

HEY CBB
I got them in my closet..  No since getting ready for the party too early on Wink
Hope you and your friend are recovering well

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: March 05, 2007, 06:15:20 PM »

Could it be as simple as this?  After the confession, when they couldn't find a body, did it become a "non-confession"?  No corpse no case?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #507 on: March 05, 2007, 06:17:42 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Yessss,that was me meow.I do get around.so many queens,so little time,roowl.i have been happy to see all of you,again.Spartecus Cat

Have a drink on me, Cat!

[/img]

Thanks, OF. I'm much better and he'll be fine eventually! I'm trying to take good care of him!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: March 05, 2007, 06:19:05 PM »

Excellent, klaas!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: March 05, 2007, 06:21:57 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Excellent, klaas!

I'm dead serious too.  When someone, probably Joran confessed and it was reported they were on their way to where the body was, when they got there was it missing?  No body?  Joran didn't know where it was moved to but was told just to keep his mouth shut.  No corpse no case?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: March 05, 2007, 06:25:28 PM »

Had to pop back in. I do not think Joran knows where she is now.
But he knows who moved her... Daddy Dearest & his buddies.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: March 05, 2007, 06:26:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Excellent, klaas!

I'm dead serious too.  When someone, probably Joran confessed and it was reported they were on their way to where the body was, when they got there was it missing?  No body?  Joran didn't know where it was moved to but was told just to keep his mouth shut.  No corpse no case?

Yes, I knew you were serious. Comparisons of Joran to most any other murderer will have significant correlations.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: March 05, 2007, 06:32:16 PM »

Excellent, klaas!

Absolutely. Even Dr. Dompig laid out the burial, re-reburial scenerio. Involving a *second group* of suspects. He got the idea somewhere.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: March 05, 2007, 06:34:31 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "robots"
ARUBA BLOWS CHUNCKS  

Surprised  Surprised
Well Hello and Goobbye Mr. Robots. I got to go but always nice to see ya. here is you very own icon from the ' other ' section.

hiya Kat  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: March 05, 2007, 06:43:18 PM »

Hi Klaas!

Good Job on the comparison.

Is it true that Joran confessed on Thursday, the 9th of June; at which time the investigators said that they would be taking Joran to the scene on Saturday, June 11?  That's what I read.

What happened on Friday?  

Maybe the video was taken on Friday, the 10th.

But not down loaded on the internet until the Sunday, the 12th... which would seem logical once the news got out that nothing was found at the rocks.

Do we have any idea of who took the video?

Doesn't it seem important that the Aruban authorities look for the man that is seen at the rocks, painting?

What the heck is going on over there?  I saw a picture of a couple police officers talking to the man, as he was painting... or atleast, I think I did.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: March 05, 2007, 06:48:25 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Hi Klaas!

Good Job on the comparison.

Is it true that Joran confessed on Thursday, the 9th of June; at which time the investigators said that they would be taking Joran to the scene on Saturday, June 11?  That's what I read.

What happened on Friday?  

Maybe the video was taken on Friday, the 10th.

But not down loaded on the internet until the Sunday, the 12th... which would seem logical once the news got out that nothing was found at the rocks.

Do we have any idea of who took the video?

Doesn't it seem important that the Aruban authorities look for the man that is seen at the rocks, painting?

What the heck is going on over there?  I saw a picture of a couple police officers talking to the man, as he was painting... or atleast, I think I did.

1.  I believe the confession was either late night on 6/10 or early 6/11
2.  No way to be certain what day the aru-bay video of the rocks was actually taken but the first part of it was uploaded to the site on 6/11.
3.  Yes, there are ALE at the rock area in the video.  It does appear to be a crime scene.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: March 05, 2007, 07:24:08 PM »

Excellent, klaas!

Why does everyone think it was Joran who confessed.  Deepak is the one with the big mouth and the most to lose and he is trying to not only save himself but also his brother.  I think he is the one who confessed.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: March 05, 2007, 07:25:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Excellent, klaas!

Why does everyone think it was Joran who confessed.  Deepak is the one with the big mouth and the most to lose and he is trying to not only save himself but also his brother.  I think he is the one who confessed.

I could have been Deepak who confessed.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: March 05, 2007, 07:26:52 PM »

The one thing that sticks in my mind is when Deepak said something on the Skeeters tape about having no friends and he life was over.  Why would he feel that way.  Because everyone is mad at him for confessing that's why.

Why is it Joran that everyone isn't mad at Psycho Joran.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: March 05, 2007, 07:27:49 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Excellent, klaas!

I could have been Deepak who confessed.

OK I feel better now Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.