April 27, 2024, 02:57:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #586 3/2 - 3/6/2007  (Read 107476 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: March 05, 2007, 07:54:03 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Excellent, klaas!

I'm dead serious too.  When someone, probably Joran confessed and it was reported they were on their way to where the body was, when they got there was it missing?  No body?  Joran didn't know where it was moved to but was told just to keep his mouth shut.  No corpse no case?

Why does everyone think it was Joran who confessed.  Deepak is the one with the big mouth and the most to lose and he is trying to not only save himself but also his brother.  I think he is the one who confessed.

I would maybe think this....except for that picture of Joran...the only one that looks like he'd been crying...and was screwed.  I bet it was taken on the way to "the grave" before he discovered "no body".  He never looked like that before or since.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: March 05, 2007, 08:06:08 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Joran Van der Sloot - Stephen Grant Comparison … How do crimes Differ? Sometimes its in the Confession

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/03/05/joran-van-der-sloot-stephen-grant-comparison-how-do-crimes-differ-sometimes-its-in-the-confession/
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: March 05, 2007, 08:08:51 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Excellent, klaas!

I'm dead serious too.  When someone, probably Joran confessed and it was reported they were on their way to where the body was, when they got there was it missing?  No body?  Joran didn't know where it was moved to but was told just to keep his mouth shut.  No corpse no case?

Why does everyone think it was Joran who confessed.  Deepak is the one with the big mouth and the most to lose and he is trying to not only save himself but also his brother.  I think he is the one who confessed.

I would maybe think this....except for that picture of Joran...the only one that looks like he'd been crying...and was screwed.  I bet it was taken on the way to "the grave" before he discovered "no body".  He never looked like that before or since.

Right but he was crying because they were screaming at him and calling him all kind of names.  He wanted his mommy.  He knows better then to confess.  I am sure Paulus drilled it in him whatever you do don't confess and stick with the story.  Also, Dennis Jacobs and I believe Van der Straaten were in charge of his interrogations.  We all saw how they questioned him.  Let's not forget he threw a tantrum when they arrested his father also and there was no confession.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: March 05, 2007, 08:09:55 PM »

Things are slow. A post from GrannyToad about MF/Renfro caught my eye. It's a subject that has been beaten to death but the continuing self-defeating propoganda remains a curiosity to me. It is unfortunate for Aruba that these two have been chosen, or taken it upon themselves, to represent the island in this case.  IMO

"Sure they spin, Glenda/Julia worst of all with her nutty lies. They're disrespectful of others, particularly, where intellect is concerned and couldn't care less - it's their game at their sandbox. Nasty earns rewards there.

And yes they think others are stupid - with good reason. We've seen what crud they feed Arubians. In such a small backward society they may think everyone's like them. The PTBs for sure thought they could run Natalee's parents off quick with BS - it's worked before, so why not."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: March 05, 2007, 08:11:04 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Excellent, klaas!

Absolutely. Even Dr. Dompig laid out the burial, re-reburial scenerio. Involving a *second group* of suspects. He got the idea somewhere.

Good point, Igsigs. I doubt he would have publicly said that if there were not information to lead them in that direction.

I believe Paulus took it out of the three pimps hands at 4:00 am and thus cut down on the possibility they might incriminate themselves during interrogation. Joran may know because his pimp daddy father may have told him, but the Kalpoes are more than likely out of the loop.

Van der Straten, after he left the Crappy Island, said the case would have been solved a long time ago but some people didn't want to cooperate. Would be interesting to know how high up this goes. Dompig said his hands were tied. Who tied them?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: March 05, 2007, 08:16:47 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Excellent, klaas!

Absolutely. Even Dr. Dompig laid out the burial, re-reburial scenerio. Involving a *second group* of suspects. He got the idea somewhere.

Good point, Igsigs. I doubt he would have publicly said that if there were not information to lead them in that direction.

I believe Paulus took it out of the three pimps hands at 4:00 am and thus cut down on the possibility they might incriminate themselves during interrogation. Joran may know because his pimp daddy father may have told him, but the Kalpoes are more than likely out of the loop.

Van der Straten, after he left the Crappy Island, said the case would have been solved a long time ago but some people didn't want to cooperate. Would be interesting to know how high up this goes. Dompig said his hands were tied. Who tied them?

Rudy Croes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: March 05, 2007, 08:17:03 PM »

Things are slow. A post from GrannyToad about MF/Renfro caught my eye. It's a subject that has been beaten to death but the continuing self-defeating propoganda remains a curiosity to me. It is unfortunate for Aruba that these two have been chosen, or taken it upon themselves, to represent the island in this case.  IMO

"Sure they spin, Glenda/Julia worst of all with her nutty lies. They're disrespectful of others, particularly, where intellect is concerned and couldn't care less - it's their game at their sandbox. Nasty earns rewards there.

And yes they think others are stupid - with good reason. We've seen what crud they feed Arubians. In such a small backward society they may think everyone's like them. The PTBs for sure thought they could run Natalee's parents off quick with BS - it's worked before, so why not."

I honestly believe, that upon Oduber's orders, certain people were told to hit the blogs and message boards to distract and twist the truth.  Julia Renfro for sure and I assume Scubajap as well.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: March 05, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »

I honestly believe, that upon Oduber's orders, certain people were told to hit the blogs and message boards to distract and twist the truth.  Julia Renfro for sure and I assume Scubajap as well.

I agree Klaas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: March 05, 2007, 08:21:42 PM »

Glenda/Julia Renfro posted a "hate" email she claimed to have received from someone in the US.  The email was addressed to ATA.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: March 05, 2007, 08:24:02 PM »

Dayhiker...the events and contradictory statements re Monday are a red flag. Two groups...two crimes would explain a lot.

Paulus twice denied he went back to the RC to meet Joran. Then remembered. It is possible a witness saw Paulus at the Marriot beach, forcing him to fess up. Paulus' denials make me think that Joran did not call him prior to the *bag drop-off*. No cell records.

If Joran did not call him...what was he doing there?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: March 05, 2007, 08:30:45 PM »

Rudy Croes.

And very possibly Oduber. Couldn't have a murdered American girl on the Crappy Island. Bad for tourism. They never thought the alternative could be worse. Aruba, meet Beth Twitty. You'll get to know her well over the next forty years.

Wink

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: March 05, 2007, 08:34:51 PM »

Glenda/Julia Renfro posted a "hate" email she claimed to have received from someone in the US.  The email was addressed to ATA.

That was funny. She forgot to blank that part out.

About organized propoganda, i agree. If you read the articles at GetaGrip that appear right after the boycott...AHATA openly states that they are going to fight back and *tell-all* about Natalee's family. The VF article was part of that...and that backfired. They had nothing. It's been all lies and innuendo since.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: March 05, 2007, 08:45:09 PM »

BET THE FARM  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: March 05, 2007, 08:48:11 PM »

Dayhiker...the events and contradictory statements re Monday are a red flag. Two groups...two crimes would explain a lot.

Paulus twice denied he went back to the RC to meet Joran. Then remembered. It is possible a witness saw Paulus at the Marriot beach, forcing him to fess up. Paulus' denials make me think that Joran did not call him prior to the *bag drop-off*. No cell records.

If Joran did not call him...what was he doing there?

Not exactly sure what you mean by two crimes, Igsigs. Two seperate assaults, or the murder and cover-up?

Two lines of thought. First that Paulus was involved in the initial crime of rape and murder as was described by the complicity to murder. Jannsen was asked in an interview whether he was suspected in the the murder or the cover-up and she replied "both." If this were the case he could have been out and about and, as you say, been seen by a witness much earlier in the evening.

Second line is cover-up only. The timeline would indicate much later involvement, say around 4:00 am. Batting clean-up for Joran and the Kalpoes. Involving Steve Croes and others? He could have been witnessed here as well taking charge.

I think he was seen out and about or they have him on the ATM or some other video and, like the wiretaps, this has been under wraps.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: March 05, 2007, 08:49:31 PM »

That was funny. She forgot to blank that part out.

About organized propoganda, i agree. If you read the articles at GetaGrip that appear right after the boycott...AHATA openly states that they are going to fight back and *tell-all* about Natalee's family. The VF article was part of that...and that backfired. They had nothing. It's been all lies and innuendo since.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: March 05, 2007, 08:49:56 PM »

I posted this on September 11, 2006, right after Glenda posted it at RU:

Glenda is posting at RU some hate mail she is implying SHE received today. She is also posting the headers of those emails. In one of the emails she neglected to remove who the email was addressed to:

So, does GLENDA/BONDIA/JULIA work for ATA? Guess that answers alot of questions!  

By the way, these types of emails serve absolutely no purpose. I'm sure if they are traceable, the sender will be located.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: March 05, 2007, 08:50:34 PM »

I don't think Joran was the one who confessed. He had NO REASON WHATSOEVER to do so, he KNEW he was safe and the fix was in. I have always thought it was one of the other 2.

The Kalpoes had no such assurance that they wouldn't be shepherded into a dungeon somewhere. Or worse. They had a lot more to lose.

And yes, I definitely thing the disinformation campaign started early on and originated at the "highest" (lol!) levels on the Island of Misfit Boys.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: March 05, 2007, 08:51:54 PM »

That link to the bogus e-mail isn't working, or has been removed from Photobucket.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: March 05, 2007, 08:53:01 PM »

Whoops, I guess it IS working... I couldn't click on it and get it to open a minute ago.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: March 05, 2007, 08:54:05 PM »

Not exactly sure what you mean by two crimes, Igsigs. Two seperate assaults, or the murder and cover-up?

Sorry, i was unclear on that. Cover up/ re-burial = second crime. And done by a different group than the initial crime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.