April 27, 2024, 04:08:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #586 3/2 - 3/6/2007  (Read 107490 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: March 05, 2007, 08:54:37 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
That link to the bogus e-mail isn't working, or has been removed from Photobucket.

Is it working now?  I fixed it.  It's just the header of the email.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: March 05, 2007, 09:01:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
So, does GLENDA/BONDIA/JULIA work for ATA? Guess that answers alot of questions!  

If you remember that thread, Glenda at first posted just the body of the letter. Some *computer whiz* asked her to post the headers so they could investigate.

Renfro choked!  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: March 05, 2007, 09:02:03 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
So, does GLENDA/BONDIA/JULIA work for ATA? Guess that answers alot of questions!  

If you remember that thread, Glenda at first posted just the body of the letter. Some *computer whiz* asked her to post the headers so they could investigate.

Renfro choked!  Laughing

Yep, was pretty funny.  Glad I was there to capture when I did  Wink  Laughing
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: March 05, 2007, 09:10:25 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Right but he was crying because they were screaming at him and calling him all kind of names.  He wanted his mommy.  He knows better then to confess.  I am sure Paulus drilled it in him whatever you do don't confess and stick with the story.  Also, Dennis Jacobs and I believe Van der Straaten were in charge of his interrogations.  We all saw how they questioned him.  Let's not forget he threw a tantrum when they arrested his father also and there was no confession.

First he says he walked home, then he starts shifting it to the Kalpoes saying they dropped him off and drove off with Natalee, then it's Deepak that picked him up, and then it's Satish. He and evil papa are making up the story as they go along according to what they know. Otherwise the first story would have been the correct story. No reason to lie and change your story four times if you're not guilty is there?

They all agree on the beach part, which probably means none of them were there, but the pick-up is in hot dispute between the VDS and the Kalpoes. Satish asks Deepak the next morning how the girl is doing? Indicates the Kalpoes were out of the loop after they left Joran "wherever" and from that point forward it was all PVDS and cover-up, with a little help from his friends.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: March 05, 2007, 09:16:33 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Not exactly sure what you mean by two crimes, Igsigs. Two seperate assaults, or the murder and cover-up?

Sorry, i was unclear on that. Cover up/ re-burial = second crime. And done by a different group than the initial crime.

Got ya. Definitely believe there were two groups and could have even been a third. Could this be a broadening of the cover-up to higher powers? Confession on June 10, the day Oduber gets back, and then it is retracted. That statement, along with all of Joran's key statements, are missing.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: March 05, 2007, 09:19:44 PM »

Right but he was crying because they were screaming at him and calling him all kind of names.  He wanted his mommy.  He knows better then to confess.  I am sure Paulus drilled it in him whatever you do don't confess and stick with the story.  Also, Dennis Jacobs and I believe Van der Straaten were in charge of his interrogations.  We all saw how they questioned him.  Let's not forget he threw a tantrum when they arrested his father also and there was no confession.

First he says he walked home, then he starts shifting it to the Kalpoes saying they dropped him off and drove off with Natalee, then it's Deepak that picked him up, and then it's Satish. He and evil papa are making up the story as they go along according to what they know. Otherwise the first story would have been the correct story. No reason to lie and change your story four times if you're not guilty is there?

They all agree on the beach part, which probably means none of them were there, but the pick-up is in hot dispute between the VDS and the Kalpoes. Satish asks Deepak the next morning how the girl is doing? Indicates the Kalpoes were out of the loop after they left Joran "wherever" and from that point forward it was all PVDS and cover-up, with a little help from his friends.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: March 05, 2007, 09:21:12 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Ans a LOT of help from Anita.

Sorry I messed up previous post  Embarassed

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: March 05, 2007, 09:23:18 PM »

Confession on June 10, the day Oduber gets back, and then it is retracted. That statement, along with all of Joran's key statements, are missing.

This has always been confusing. I thought the *confession* occurred the night of 6/9...morning of 6/10. IIRC, the confession rumours were being reported on 6/10. Yet there is a 6/10 PV by Joran that shows no indication of a confession earlier.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: March 05, 2007, 09:24:20 PM »

Not exactly sure what you mean by two crimes, Igsigs. Two seperate assaults, or the murder and cover-up?

Sorry, i was unclear on that. Cover up/ re-burial = second crime. And done by a different group than the initial crime.

Got ya. Definitely believe there were two groups and could have even been a third. Could this be a broadening of the cover-up to higher powers? Confession on June 10, the day Oduber gets back, and then it is retracted. That statement, along with all of Joran's key statements, are missing.

There would have to be two separate groups involved.  Even Dompig announced this in his convoluted attempts at news releases and there is no way he would be bright enough to think outside the square for this scenario.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: March 05, 2007, 09:25:19 PM »

Like relaying the changing story during the period PVDS was not allowed to visit the bad seed.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: March 05, 2007, 09:26:44 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Whitney wrote:

CNN is and HNN is carrying the crawl…Breaking News…sernior police official tells that ONE of the three confessed to killing her.

Posted Jun 10, 11:58 PM

sakuraba wrote:

BREAKING NEWS SAT JUNE 11TH 2005, 12;01AM EST A TOP ARUBA POLICE OFFICIAL SEZ 1 of the three teenagers has confessed to KILLING natalee holloway, which one of the teens was not identified, CNN REPORTS. my bet it is the little dutch boy, R.I.P. NATALEE.

Posted Jun 11, 12:03 AM
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: March 05, 2007, 09:27:53 PM »

Confession on June 10, the day Oduber gets back, and then it is retracted. That statement, along with all of Joran's key statements, are missing.

This has always been confusing. I thought the *confession* occurred the night of 6/9...morning of 6/10. IIRC, the confession rumours were being reported on 6/10. Yet there is a 6/10 PV by Joran that shows no indication of a confession earlier.

Aren't there two PVs by the Kalpoes on the same day? Also, let's not forget PVDS was allowed to serve as Joran's editor. Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: March 05, 2007, 09:29:37 PM »

Aruba Police: Suspect Says He Killed Girl
ORANJESTAD, Aruba - One of three young men who took an Alabama high school student to the beach during her class trip to Aruba confessed he killed her, police say.

Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that the man was leading police late Friday to the scene of the crime.

Posted Jun 11, 12:25 AM
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: March 05, 2007, 09:31:35 PM »

Whitney wrote:

CNN is and HNN is carrying the crawl…Breaking News…sernior police official tells that ONE of the three confessed to killing her.

Posted Jun 10, 11:58 PM

sakuraba wrote:

BREAKING NEWS SAT JUNE 11TH 2005, 12;01AM EST A TOP ARUBA POLICE OFFICIAL SEZ 1 of the three teenagers has confessed to KILLING natalee holloway, which one of the teens was not identified, CNN REPORTS. my bet it is the little dutch boy, R.I.P. NATALEE.

Posted Jun 11, 12:03 AM

Jossy, who has had a continous dialogue with Jannsen and the police, attributed the confession to Joran in one of his editorials.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: March 05, 2007, 09:31:39 PM »

How about there is a statement by Joran on 6/10 because he doesn't know someone confessed so now they have to make the statement disappear until they get a grip on things.

Deepak confessed.  JMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: March 05, 2007, 09:32:54 PM »

Posted by: Radio Top95fm Listener (an Aruban)

At the moment:

The three suspects arrested last Thursday mourning has been brought in front of Jugde Commissionar to see if their detention is legal.
If it is, they’ll be detained for another eight days.
If they don’t have valid evidence for being detained, they’ll be liberated from police custody.

We are still awaiting the news on the extention(another eight) of encarceration for the three suspects detained Thursday morning.

Local radio anounced that Natalee Holloway is in fact dead.
Out of their own conducted investigation they are confirming her death.
Seeing they are usually right. I give them the benefit of the doubt.
(this news is not official and not confirmed)

On another note:It is confirmed by the lawyer Noraima Peters, that Joran van der Sloot(primary suspect of the three suspects detained) might/has confessed something big.(what? the lawyer doesn’t know)
But with this she is confident her client, Nick (Mickey) John could be set free from costudy.
She is requesting her client, Mr.John’s liberation, today!

Posted Jun 11, 3:49 PM
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: March 05, 2007, 09:32:56 PM »

Like relaying the changing story during the period PVDS was not allowed to visit the bad seed.

You got it!
And I would put Anita at the top of the brain tree where all the stories and cover-ups were invented.  In fact I would credit her with orchestrating the whole method of disposal.  Also she would be the leader in the campaign to derail the investigation by erroneous blog posting by the witches and their toadies  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: March 05, 2007, 09:34:33 PM »

Name: Radio Top95fm Listener (an Aruban)

Natalee Holloway: Update 4:30 PM EST
While Fox News is reporting that the focus of the search seems to have turned back to the lighthouse area, another source has confirmed that Noraima Peters, lawyer for one of the security guards arrested earlier has confirmed that Joran Van der Sloot, one of the three boys also arrested has confessed to something “big” but the attorney would not elaborate.

Back to Fox, they claim that behind the scenes reports suggest one of the boys, most likely Van der Sloot is talking to authorities now and providing details as to what happened to Natalee Holloway.

Posted Jun 11, 4:41 PM
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: March 05, 2007, 09:35:18 PM »

Aruba Police: Suspect Says He Killed Girl
ORANJESTAD, Aruba - One of three young men who took an Alabama high school student to the beach during her class trip to Aruba confessed he killed her, police say.

Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig told The Associated Press that the man was leading police late Friday to the scene of the crime.

Posted Jun 11, 12:25 AM

One might get the impression there were two factions inside ALE, one running the investigation and another running a cover-up. Who win in this situation? The ones who have the power to "tie hands."

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: March 05, 2007, 09:35:34 PM »

Thanks Klaas. So it was the night of 6/10.

Provides a little clarity because the 6/10 PVs (daytime) of J2K do not clearly indicate that they have moved off the initial lie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.