April 27, 2024, 12:53:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #586 3/2 - 3/6/2007  (Read 107460 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2007, 01:15:55 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Patti
Great Idea!  You can study Shango and Simian and relate your ideas and I, of course, will tell you what you got wrong.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I'm buying tickets to that! It may finally get me up to speed on Shango myself.  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2007, 01:16:41 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Tibro, thanks, but I only mentioned it because Mrs. Red has a way of getting me going. Apparently we share some views and she often says what I'm thinking!  Laughing

Oh yes we agree, but you state it with much more eloquence than I do!!!  I start writing and get into a stream of conciousness state... LOL...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2007, 01:17:06 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
This is comical ~ Elaine has those flashy glasses asking:

Patti! Are you here!

Hey Elaine, I'm Patti.  I'm friendly.  A little slow on the threads, but friendly.

I'm very familiar with Elaine's glasses and can personally assure that Easter Egg glasses do not exist..................yet.  Laughing (I'll find her an Easter Bonnet for sure!)

Oh Oh ...Easter is next to dress up for.  CBB I will try to find a Bilby for you to do something with.  There has been a movement here past few years to replace the Easter Bunny with the Easter Bilby.  Can get chocolate ones and all.   A Bilby is a small native animal with long ears so does not look out of place.  Will search tomorrow......

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2007, 01:17:43 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
CBB... I posted about needing to be in your part of the world soon... email me if it's possible.... K???

Absolutely!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2007, 01:17:46 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Mrs. Red - too funny  Laughing  Laughing

well sleeping beauty, what he doesn't know won't hurt him...  Laughing  Laughing

can you believe he is actually ASLEEP???

NO

snoring so dern loud it's echoing... Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2007, 01:18:12 AM »

Thanks, Mrs. Red... It's good to be here.
Nice to meet you Patti. I have read your posts on the front page, but good to see you here in the cage!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2007, 01:20:18 AM »

Laughing
well sleeping beauty, what he doesn't know won't hurt him...  Laughing  Laughing

NO

Remember the scene from "war of the roses"? Kathleen Turner looks disgustingly at Michael Douglas snoring for a few minutes, then shoves 2 fingers in his nostrils.  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2007, 01:20:21 AM »

Patti. and TIb.....I don't always discuss Red being asleep in here... .but Klaasend will back me up... he does not ever, hardly ever sleep and usually I am asleep by like 9.... I need a good 8 or 9 hours....

CBB... we will discuss it off the board then!!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2007, 01:21:35 AM »

NO

Laughing Earplugs are a great remedy for that!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2007, 01:22:07 AM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg
Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: klaasend
Laughing
<<snipped>>>

Remember the scene from "war of the roses"? Kathleen Turner looks disgustingly at Michael Douglas snoring for a few minutes, then shoves 2 fingers in his nostrils.  Laughing

Yes I do!!  We watched that movie as the intro to Family Law when I was in school...and I promise you we handle some divorvces that I would like to see the two ppl sit down and watch what happens when people are crazy like that....

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: March 03, 2007, 01:22:14 AM »

Lala's Mom:

Have you studied it at great detail?

I don't mind being wrong.  Hey, I'm only human.  Besides, it's not my writing that I'm comprehending and I can't be held responsible for its'
content.

Maybe we should write that on the front of it as a "WARNING"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
crazybabyborg
« Reply #71 on: March 03, 2007, 01:23:51 AM »

Patti. and TIb.....I don't always discuss Red being asleep in here... .but Klaasend will back me up... he does not ever, hardly ever sleep and usually I am asleep by like 9.... I need a good 8 or 9 hours....

I don't see your e-mail in your profile.......
I've been on my laptop at the lakehouse since the wreck and don't have it saved on it. Have you got my e-mail addy?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: March 03, 2007, 01:25:01 AM »

I don't see your e-mail in your profile.......
I've been on my laptop at the lakehouse since the wreck and don't have it saved on it. Have you got my e-mail addy?

I think so.. I will send you an email right now....the subject line will be home.. in fact, I think I may have two addys for you... from the cook book days...let me know if you get it.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2007, 01:26:14 AM »

Lala's Mom:

I don't mind being wrong.  Hey, I'm only human.  Besides, it's not my writing that I'm comprehending and I can't be held responsible for its'
content.

Something like : The views expressed here are not necessarily the same as those of the writer ?  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #74 on: March 03, 2007, 01:27:03 AM »

I couldn't swear that the hotmail one is still active, but I'll check.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #75 on: March 03, 2007, 01:29:02 AM »

Got it and replied, Mrs. Red! Wink
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: March 03, 2007, 01:29:27 AM »

The whole Shango and Simian thing is one of those deals where we all sort of have different shades of opinion. I am convinced that they both are trying to lead us in the right direction, even if they may not have every detail down pat.

OK, gotta get some sleep- good talking w/ y'all!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2007, 01:29:28 AM »

I couldn't swear that the hotmail one is still active, but I'll check.

I am not sure I have that one after all.. check your regular email...

I don't mean to be rude yall.. I am sorry...  Embarassed

crazybabyborg
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2007, 01:31:55 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Lala's Mom:

content.

Something like : The views expressed here are not necessarily the same as those of the writer ?  Laughing  Laughing

Oh, Tibro, that brings back such good memories for me. As long as I can remember, there was a plaque in Mom's kitchen that read, "The views expressed by the Husband in this house are not necessarily those of the management."  Laughing
It's still hanging there.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2007, 01:32:10 AM »

Mrs. Red:

That's the problem.  Mr. Red doesn't go to sleep until he is absolutely exhausted.  Then he sleeps so hard that he snores.  He is OVER relaxed because he's so tired.

I snore sometimes.  If I've been up for too many hours... like during traveling.  Or when I drink too much and party too hard.  

If he would establish a regular sleeping pattern, he'd snore less and feel better.

In my opinion...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.