April 27, 2024, 12:40:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #586 3/2 - 3/6/2007  (Read 107455 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: March 06, 2007, 09:44:49 AM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Ohhhh B.T. !!!!!

You mean I'm not crazy?!?!?!??!?!

LOL, Patti, you're not crazy.

We kind of stopped mentioning Lorenzo and Shango here for a while, because it seemed like whenever we did, the board went down. We starting referring to them as L______o and S____o.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #681 on: March 06, 2007, 09:46:02 AM »

Okay.... Please tell me.

What's up with him?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: March 06, 2007, 09:48:42 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Good Morning Monkeys!   Working and Lurking as usual....  Lots of good thoughts this morning.

This is for the Slootbags

Gosh I love the new emoticons!

Good Morning Kimmy Laughing  Laughing

Good Morning San - I saw alot of shooting emoticons - and immediately thought of you and your big gun!! Laughing  Shocked

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: March 06, 2007, 09:48:47 AM »

Okay.... Please tell me.

What's up with him?

Well, there are folks here who have studied him a lot more than I have. Maybe one of them could give you some info?

I Stand With The Girl
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: March 06, 2007, 09:49:46 AM »

Snake on a Plane!

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
Boa in cargo hold Martinair

WILLEMSTAD – A 3-meter long boa constrictor was found in the cargo hold of an aircraft of Martinair yesterday afternoon.  

The snake is meanwhile taken to Parke Tropical, confirmed Stanley Ignacio.  Nobody of Curaçao Airport Partners could be reached for an explanation.  The animal must have been in one of the compartments of the cargo hold.  How it got there is a mystery, but the boa has most probably escaped in a contraband attempt.  

Since last year, Martinair is flying from Amsterdam to Curacao every Sunday.  On her way back to Amsterdam, the flight makes a stop-over in Barbados.  How long has the boa been in the cargo hold is not known, but it can’t be that long.  Since at high altitude the temperature drops way under the freezing point, animals do not survive long flights in an unheated cargo hold.  The transportation of checked in animals takes place in a heated compartment.

Now, what's interesting about this is that today's Diario has a story about a boa constrictor observation project on Aruba ...  Shocked (can't make out much about it from the Pap translator, but at least one of the Aruba snakes is preggers ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: March 06, 2007, 09:49:53 AM »

That's weird.... my emoticons don't work, anymore!

let me try again....

Nope.... Just the old ones!

Spooky   Sad  Sad  Sad  Sad  Wink

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: March 06, 2007, 09:51:52 AM »

Then I asked my brother how the girl was doing.

hmmm...so

the girl was Not doing well..... otherwise, why ask the question ?

sick ?
unresponsive ?

both ?

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 06, 2007, 09:53:03 AM »

let me try again....

Mine appear to still be working

bounce  flower

I Stand With The Girl
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #688 on: March 06, 2007, 09:54:38 AM »

B.T.:

Is LaLa's Mom one of those people?

Her and I have exchanged e-mail addresses.  

She is probably the one that I should talk to, huh?   Idea

That was scarey.  I thought... How could they not know of him?  I know I'm not that smart.   Clever, but not smart.   Wink

Anyway, I'm glad you were here for me, cause I was scared that there was a BIG, BIG cover up.... if you know what I mean.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: March 06, 2007, 09:59:41 AM »

B.T.:

Is LaLa's Mom one of those people?

Her and I have exchanged e-mail addresses.  

She is probably the one that I should talk to, huh?   Idea

That was scarey.  I thought... How could they not know of him?  I know I'm not that smart.   Clever, but not smart.   Wink

Anyway, I'm glad you were here for me, cause I was scared that there was a BIG, BIG cover up.... if you know what I mean.

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

LOL, Patti.

Lala's might have the info you want, I'm not sure. I suspect Klaas has a lot, cause she is a very smart person who pretty much knows everything!  

I Stand With The Girl
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: March 06, 2007, 09:59:59 AM »

Do you guys have any idea of the type of people that are involved in this disappearance? How rich and powerful they are? The types of dirty activities that their into? ...
I think I know who dirty hand is...Never mind.  I'm not even going to type his name... ever.
It is so incredibly weird that he is never mentioned on this sight.(sp)

I think we have an idea who the people are, because we have been discussing them for 19 months now, but if you have superior knowledge, please educate us.  I think I know that one of the dirty hands is Rudy Croes.  Why don't you share the name of the man you think it is and I will tell you if he has ever been discussed here?  Did you register here to talk about the case or just to write strange attention seeking posts that are vaguely insulting?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: March 06, 2007, 10:00:21 AM »

A lot of answers could be guessed about the Girl is doing.Also badly beaten and,etc.I have many ideas,but i think j did it.GVC is the friend in the visabilty team,whose father owned the security firm.His sister is a cop,of all things.he was arrested,briefly.  SB,drop me an email sometime,Mishy has my address.Yes,the reason MNT BRook is also called the Tiny Kingdom was not a polite reason.Some ares have been very kind,but others have very big jerks.I listened to some talk last week and I thought FOOLS,but I keep quiet.I do think there will be a trial.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: March 06, 2007, 10:01:02 AM »

Maybe I've got the ole L_______O hex.

Oh well, I got lots of angels.  They can take care of that.

But that was scarey.   Arrow

Nope... Not working.   Sad

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #693 on: March 06, 2007, 10:08:55 AM »

let me try again....

Make sure you click the View more Emoticons under the original smilies to see if they work. Also, they come up in a seperate window. Look on your bottom bar and see if it is behind the main window...

salut  king
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: March 06, 2007, 10:10:11 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Okay.... Please tell me.

What's up with him?

Well, there are folks here who have studied him a lot more than I have. Maybe one of them could give you some info?

After all this time, we know as much about Lorenzo as we do about what happened to Natalee. He is the elusive mystery character of Aruba.

Among the things we've heard - who knows what is true or not:

His father was a VW dealer (I think). His father committed suicide a few years ago. Some have said Lorenzo took this very hard; some have suggested he honestly has a mental problem.

He and/or his mother apparently sold the business.

His mother's name is Astrid. What we think is her home looks reasonably nice, but it's sort of odd. (Serious security fencing etc.) Contemporary; newer-looking than some we've seen.

Lorenzo is PVDS's secret son. This has been both emphatically discounted and passionately believed.

Lorenzo owns 2 or maybe 3 houses on Aruba -
* One of his houses is one of the few on Aruba that has a basement.
* He regularly has RAVE parties, possibly in that basement.
* One of his "houses" looks more like a shack that has been the target of paint ball practice.

He drives a SUV-type thing that is extravagantly painted and appears to be a mobil sound set up - as in for parties. The only picture we have that MIGHT be him, shows a man driving this vehicle.

He is fairly young - in his 20s maybe?

He is intensely private. We really don't have a clue what he looks like.

Supposedly he was questioned by ALE shortly after NH disappeared. Supposedly he was hosting a party on the night in question and there were plenty of guests to support that as an alibi.

(I wondered if ALE questioned him thinking that NH might have turned up at the party.)

(In fact I expect the polis might question Lorenzo whenever anything unusual happens. Along the lines of "Round up the usual suspects.")

Supposedly one or two or three of his homes were searched.

There was a rumor that some of NH's clothing was found there.

ALL of the above are RUMORS, and I hope I haven't mis-remembered the gist of them.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: March 06, 2007, 10:12:15 AM »

Quote from: "sirensong"

Started thinking that maybe this is why K2 asked "how is the girl?", knowing she was drugged and given to someone, but not knowing she was murdered.  JK2 just acted as "pimps" and got paid to bring a girl.  And that is where they get their money, from drugging and pimping out unsuspecting girls (20 times)

Morning Monks. And Deepak also says in the squad car tape if they find that shit Joran will get 15 years. He knows something. 15 years is an extremely tough sentence for anything under their system.

"If I knew where the body was I would have told a long time ago."

Ask Paulus. He knows.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: March 06, 2007, 10:16:04 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Snake on a Plane!

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
Boa in cargo hold Martinair

WILLEMSTAD – A 3-meter long boa constrictor was found in the cargo hold of an aircraft of Martinair yesterday afternoon.  

The snake is meanwhile taken to Parke Tropical, confirmed Stanley Ignacio.  Nobody of Curaçao Airport Partners could be reached for an explanation.  The animal must have been in one of the compartments of the cargo hold.  How it got there is a mystery, but the boa has most probably escaped in a contraband attempt.  

Since last year, Martinair is flying from Amsterdam to Curacao every Sunday.  On her way back to Amsterdam, the flight makes a stop-over in Barbados.  How long has the boa been in the cargo hold is not known, but it can’t be that long.  Since at high altitude the temperature drops way under the freezing point, animals do not survive long flights in an unheated cargo hold.  The transportation of checked in animals takes place in a heated compartment.

Now, what's interesting about this is that today's Diario has a story about a boa constrictor observation project on Aruba ...  Shocked (can't make out much about it from the Pap translator, but at least one of the Aruba snakes is preggers ... )

Snakes are something the Arubans do well. They elect them to public office, make lead investigators out of them, make sure they have a nest of them in the judicial system, and allow the young ones to roam free committing crimes. This should be a very successful project for Aruba.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: March 06, 2007, 10:21:13 AM »

LORENZO VAN RIJN

Father Paul van Rijn committed suicide.  In June 2005 it was said Lorenzo was someone to fear, held rave parties.  It was also said that Lorenzo was one of the first people ALE looked at as a suspect.  It was reported Lorenzo was brought in for questioning around June 17, 2005.  

Also rumored that he is the illegitimate son of Paulus van Der Sloot.  Seems as though after June 2005 nobody in Aruba wants to talk about him.  We don't know why he's protected.

This was posted by Arubagirl regarding Lorenzo:

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #698 on: March 06, 2007, 10:21:36 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "sirensong"

Started thinking that maybe this is why K2 asked "how is the girl?", knowing she was drugged and given to someone, but not knowing she was murdered.  JK2 just acted as "pimps" and got paid to bring a girl.  And that is where they get their money, from drugging and pimping out unsuspecting girls (20 times)

Morning Monks. And Deepak also says in the squad car tape if they find that shit Joran will get 15 years. He knows something. 15 years is an extremely tough sentence for anything under their system.

"If I knew where the body was I would have told a long time ago."

Ask Paulus. He knows.

You are right - Deepak knows something..why say body?  Why not say girl?  Because he knew she was dead.  

Paulus for sure knows.  He is involved up to his eyeballs.  He has made sure to keep the K2's names in the mix too...  Probably like - Deepak, if you tell on us, who do you think they are going to believe?  Me or you?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #699 on: March 06, 2007, 10:22:14 AM »

Ms. Marple:

Thank you.  I think I remember hearing very little about him,
only his van.

But there's no proof that he's Joran's half brother?

Are there copies of his statements, or anything about him at all?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.