April 27, 2024, 06:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #586 3/2 - 3/6/2007  (Read 107509 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: March 06, 2007, 06:00:09 PM »

Hi Elaine,I guess if Klaas says that they are rated R I'll wait and click the link later.My 13 year old is right here doing home work...and as soon as something like that pops on TV or anywhere else they are all eyes...lol
I will be sure to check it out later tho.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: March 06, 2007, 06:01:41 PM »

IIRC, it was at the last J2K court hearing (suspect status) that we heard about the Guido/Joran relationship.

Interesting that Guido was a hot topic in a court decision that went against J2K.

Guido is relevant, IMO.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: March 06, 2007, 06:02:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
While looking for the screen shots of the video I came accross this again.  Just a reminder  Laughing

What a bag of hot air she is! LMAO  Laughing
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: March 06, 2007, 06:02:43 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
I think Guido is much more involved in this than has been said.Also I've thought that the white car that was "annoyingly chasing" Deepak's car the night Natalee disappeared was Guido's white car.I find it very strange that he'd just got that brand new white car and went off to Holland earlier than was supposed to and left that new car behind.It wasn't like his parents didn't have the $$$ to have it shipped for hom.
Also found it strange when one of the the charges on Guido were expressed as 'heavy battery"I always wondered where that came from.I mean how would someone know that it was heavy battery without seeing a beaten Natalee or an eyewitness?
I think the white car was Guido's. I also think that when the facts come out about this case, we will learn that prosecution has more knowledge of what really happened....IMO

I agree with you on that.I have always thought Beth knows a lot more than she can say too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: March 06, 2007, 06:04:24 PM »

Sandy - is this what you were looking for?  This is the enhanced screen shot from the video that was playing in Deepak's car when he and Joran were with Bailey Ann and Alyse:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: March 06, 2007, 06:05:05 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
IIRC, it was at the last J2K court hearing (suspect status) that we heard about the Guido/Joran relationship.

Interesting that Guido was a hot topic in a court decision that went against J2K.

Guido is relevant, IMO.

Igsigs - I agree
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: March 06, 2007, 06:05:44 PM »

I think Guido is much more involved in this than has been said.Also I've thought that the white car that was "annoyingly chasing" Deepak's car the night Natalee disappeared was Guido's white car.I find it very strange that he'd just got that brand new white car and went off to Holland earlier than was supposed to and left that new car behind.It wasn't like his parents didn't have the $$$ to have it shipped for hom.
Also found it strange when one of the the charges on Guido were expressed as 'heavy battery"I always wondered where that came from.I mean how would someone know that it was heavy battery without seeing a beaten Natalee or an eyewitness?
I think the white car was Guido's. I also think that when the facts come out about this case, we will learn that prosecution has more knowledge of what really happened....IMO

Green eyed lady , do not open that link when your child is sitting there.

Elaine I just am so impatient. We have waited so long already I hate to think of waiting until end of May.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: March 06, 2007, 06:05:56 PM »

Hi Elaine,I guess if Klaas says that they are rated R I'll wait and click the link later.My 13 year old is right here doing home work...and as soon as something like that pops on TV or anywhere else they are all eyes...lol
I will be sure to check it out later tho.

Yes - wait until your 13yr old isn't around  Wink
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: March 06, 2007, 06:06:12 PM »

Guido is relevant, IMO.

Hey there iggy(I hope it's ok to call you that)-good to see ya.I think you and I belong to all of the same boards now that I'm a monkey now! Very Happy

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: March 06, 2007, 06:06:50 PM »

Joran's recent MySpace:

Not sure if this is the real Joran or someone else creating it but thought I'd post a link for anyone who wishes to see it.  I find it interesting he has "Ballin' Boys" as a header to his MySpace.  Since we were speaking about Guido and Joran having a relationship and all that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: March 06, 2007, 06:08:04 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Joran's recent MySpace:

Not sure if this is the real Joran or someone else creating it but thought I'd post a link for anyone who wishes to see it.  I find it interesting he has "Ballin' Boys" as a header to his MySpace.  Since we were speaking about Guido and Joran having a relationship and all that.

Do you have the link?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: March 06, 2007, 06:08:10 PM »

I agree that they would have a lot more knowledge and evidence.  What are they waiting for?  They have had more than enough time to string the perverts up for this.
I would also like to read Beth's book of notes - would believe it over anything ALE produced.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: March 06, 2007, 06:08:39 PM »

Joran's recent MySpace:

Oops...forgot the link.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=88422124

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: March 06, 2007, 06:08:50 PM »

Guido is relevant, IMO.

Hey there iggy(I hope it's ok to call you that)-good to see ya.I think you and I belong to all of the same boards now that I'm a monkey now! Very Happy

Laughing

2 peas in a pod...
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: March 06, 2007, 06:09:04 PM »

now that I'm a monkey now...lol..Sam I know about being impatient,but we have been here all these months so I can wait a little longer,I just hope that it's a wait worth while..and I think it will be.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: March 06, 2007, 06:09:44 PM »

Joran's recent MySpace:

Oops...forgot the link.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=88422124

Yeah hard to tell if that's for real or a fake.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: March 06, 2007, 06:10:37 PM »

now that I'm a monkey now...lol..Sam I know about being impatient,but we have been here all these months so I can wait a little longer,I just hope that it's a wait worth while..and I think it will be.

I figure if the family can wait so can I.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: March 06, 2007, 06:11:33 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Cat"
i do know there is a lot of illegal money funding aruba,both from the america's and Europe.Corruption is the name of the game.I think a lot of people know,and I have doubts about guido' s gayness.I also note that I am trying not to offend,but the case involves some people who don't want to be known as drug dealers and money launderers.Cat   The Van Cromfelt's are the visibilty team people and could get you a Valium.

Good points Cat.  I do believe Guido is gay though, at least Bi

He goes both ways.  Not that it matters because I could care less what his preference is.  But the fact that it was mentioned a few times bothers me.  The first time it was used was by his very famous lawyer trying to get his client off on charges.  Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he stated that his client feared going to prison in Aruba because he is gay.  So it is OK to be gay in Aruba as long as you don't go to prison and they find out.  That is the biggest BS I have heard.  I believe Jamie mentiones something about Guido in one of his statements that he is strange.  Big deal if he is gay.

My personal opinion is that they are trying to say Guido is gay and he doesn't have an interest in having sex with women.  Are they trying to say this because Guido also raped Natalee and they are trying to say he could not have because he is not interested in women.

I hope I am making sense with this.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: March 06, 2007, 06:12:24 PM »

Guido is relevant, IMO.

Laughing

2 peas in a pod...

Where's your avatar?I'm thinking about getting Klaas to bring out the monkey with angel wings and use it here...did you see it?She is a real cute monkey-angel too.

Klaas do you still have the monkey with the angel wings?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: March 06, 2007, 06:12:57 PM »

Refugees finally found my comparison and don't particulary care for it.  Go figure.  Very Happy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.