April 20, 2024, 08:41:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #58 4/17/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 273433 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2011, 11:11:32 PM »

Hi Klaas,

If you can get ahold of Angie911 Natl Geographic Channel on Direct TV tracing the plane and those who were talking them. It will repeat later.

Thanks, Love, IBE

Thanks IBE - I can email her.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: May 08, 2011, 12:08:44 AM »

Hi Folks....love checking in and seeing old friends.

Happy Mother's Day to all...! 

How about telling us what you are doing for the day.

My kids live in New York and in Louisiana.  I live somewhere in the middle, so will hear from them via phone.

This little town will be packed with people going out to eat, so I thought a crock-pot
roast sounded like Mother's Day.  It is on and smells delicious..!

Magnolia and Anna....can you give us an update?  Many companies are and have been collecting items for your area.

Hugs to all of you and have a wonderful day.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: May 08, 2011, 08:56:23 AM »

Good morning CBB!  Happy Mother's Day!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: May 08, 2011, 08:57:44 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: May 08, 2011, 09:13:10 AM »

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2011, 09:15:18 AM »

My kids live in New York and in Louisiana.  I live somewhere in the middle, so will hear from them via phone.

This little town will be packed with people going out to eat, so I thought a crock-pot

Magnolia and Anna....can you give us an update?  Many companies are and have been collecting items for your area.

Hi Mere, Happy Mothers Day to you.

I'm coming to your house for dinner 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2011, 11:54:43 AM »

Happy Mother's Day to you too, Mere!

Both of my boys went to a friend's wedding with us last night, it was so nice to all be together for a while.   

DH cooked breakfast this morning, and there's no real plans for the rest of the day...so San may have to scoot over lol...that crock pot roast sounds soooooo good!

I hope all our Monkey Mom's have a wonderful Mother's Day!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: May 08, 2011, 08:05:00 PM »

Hi there....sometimes things happen...lol.

Received gorgeous king crab this morning.....so....the crab legs were steamed and the roast is on hold.  There was so much crabmeat in those legs.  The leftovers are ready for a salad or maybe a casserole side dish. Yum...

Was a good day..!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: May 08, 2011, 08:12:34 PM »

Hi there....sometimes things happen...lol.

Received gorgeous king crab this morning.....so....the crab legs were steamed and the roast is on hold.  There was so much crabmeat in those legs.  The leftovers are ready for a salad or maybe a casserole side dish. Yum...

Was a good day..!

Sounds yummy, I love king crab legs!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 09:06:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: May 08, 2011, 08:21:15 PM »

hope that everyone had a perfect day..
Mine was lovely..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2011, 10:19:36 PM »

Happy Mother's Day, Monkeys!! I love the Mom tributes, Klaas, San, and Blonde (and anyone else I missed!) Your Moms are really quite beautiful.

King Crab Legs!   OMG! I love, love, love them!! I wish I could afford, afford, afford them!  

For the last couple of years, I cook traditional Thanksgiving Dinner, but on Christmas have gone to steak for the beef eaters, and King Crab Legs for the seafood lovers. It's so much easier and costs about the same considering all the trimmings that go along with Turkey.

In my area anyway, King Crab has gone SKY high, and if they don't come back down, I'm going with Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches........... and Candy Canes for dessert!  

BTW: Check out the engagement Photos in my avi thread.  
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 10:36:28 PM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #171 on: May 08, 2011, 10:38:47 PM »

Good morning CBB!  Happy Mother's Day!   

Hi Muffy!! I missed you somehow! I hope your Mother's Day was great!! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: May 09, 2011, 12:59:23 PM »

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day.

I am fortunate enough to still have my Mom and spent the day yesterday with her.  Set up her gazebo, tilled the garden, planted 200 hills of potatoes, took off her curtains and beat them outside, got her water turned on outside, made her dinner then came home to do laundry as daughter was leaving on her band trip at 3:00am this morning.

Seeing kids at 3:00am at school packing buses is pretty funny.  I think all of them were in their jammies with luggage and pillows in hand and most of them had not slept yet.  They are driving straight through to their destination which is Victoria and should be there at 11:30 tonight.  Long drive but they get a week of fun on the island and away from school.

Tamikosmom, if you read here, what is the weather like today in the Fraser valley?  They are scheduled to catch the 9:00pm ferry so I am guessing they will be rolling through your part of the woods around 7:00pm tonight. 

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: May 10, 2011, 03:28:55 AM »

I am fortunate enough to still have my Mom and spent the day yesterday with her.  Set up her gazebo, tilled the garden, planted 200 hills of potatoes, took off her curtains and beat them outside, got her water turned on outside, made her dinner then came home to do laundry as daughter was leaving on her band trip at 3:00am this morning.

Seeing kids at 3:00am at school packing buses is pretty funny.  I think all of them were in their jammies with luggage and pillows in hand and most of them had not slept yet.  They are driving straight through to their destination which is Victoria and should be there at 11:30 tonight.  Long drive but they get a week of fun on the island and away from school.

Tamikosmom, if you read here, what is the weather like today in the Fraser valley?  They are scheduled to catch the 9:00pm ferry so I am guessing they will be rolling through your part of the woods around 7:00pm tonight. 

NR - Thought I'd pass this on re: Janet, this was just prior to Mrs. Chretien being found in Nevada.  She didn't mention whether they would still be stopping for the services since family was headed to the states.

Re: Albert and Rita Chretien of Penticton, British Columbia missing Washington State
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2011, 07:45:14 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace

Tomorrow morning the three of us will be leaving on an eight day getaway to Calgary, Alberta.  Our first night will be spent in Penticton.  On Mother's Day ... if all goes according to plan we will be attending Sunday morning service at The Church of the Nazarene ... Rita and Albert Chretien's place of worship I believe.

I am hoping to make contact with a family member.  What will be will be.  I already have the card packed.

Maybe there will be some answers regarding Rita and Albert by the time I return.

Janet

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2011, 05:08:33 PM »

Hey Monkeys,
sorry to jump in but this is the funniest youtube i have ever seen. The Pup in this is too adorable.

http://youtu.be/nGeKSiCQkPw

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: May 10, 2011, 05:59:54 PM »

Hey Monkeys,
sorry to jump in but this is the funniest youtube i have ever seen. The Pup in this is too adorable.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: May 10, 2011, 07:05:52 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

Cute!!!   

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: May 10, 2011, 08:13:52 PM »

Hey Monkeys,

Thanks NM....I love it.   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: May 10, 2011, 08:16:11 PM »

NR - Thought I'd pass this on re: Janet, this was just prior to Mrs. Chretien being found in Nevada.  She didn't mention whether they would still be stopping for the services since family was headed to the states.

Re: Albert and Rita Chretien of Penticton, British Columbia missing Washington State
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2011, 07:45:14 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grace

Tomorrow morning the three of us will be leaving on an eight day getaway to Calgary, Alberta.  Our first night will be spent in Penticton.  On Mother's Day ... if all goes according to plan we will be attending Sunday morning service at The Church of the Nazarene ... Rita and Albert Chretien's place of worship I believe.

I am hoping to make contact with a family member.  What will be will be.  I already have the card packed.

Maybe there will be some answers regarding Rita and Albert by the time I return.

Janet

BabsKats, I just saw this post.  Thanks for sharing the post from Janet with Northern Rose.  Please keep Al Chretien in your prayers that he is found soon.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: May 12, 2011, 09:20:16 PM »

As you guys know,  RED has been battling the forces of evil and there is good news and bad. Contrary, to initial MSM reports there was no settlement, although it appears the case might have had a conclusion. That said, the legal case has been costly and Red could use any help that we could offer. Red has stated he is very appreciative of everyone's support in emails and donations.  There is a donation button in the upper right of the forum if you would like to help.  THANKS!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.