April 25, 2024, 02:32:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #58 4/17/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 273582 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: June 04, 2011, 03:22:28 AM »

We don't have a name for him yet.  But this is the newest addition to the family.

That's a beautiful dog.  I love his color. 

Thanks Blue Moon.  We just got him tonight.

Great looking dog - beautiful coloring and cute face - I'd call em AUZZIE

I see goats ate your grass.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: June 04, 2011, 03:25:44 AM »

Thank you so much, we are so grateful for your prayers and thoughts.  It is a very tough time for our family.  There is so much going on right now.  I trust in the Lord and His Sacred Heart that things will be okay.  I may not understand today, but in time I will.

I love you Monkeys for all you bring for others, but especially for the prayers and thoughts for those in need.  You are such a wonderful group of people and we hold each other in our hearts, no matter what side of the fence we fall on in an argument.

Whatever your family is going through I have faith that all things will work out just fine. Peace be still.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: June 04, 2011, 07:03:00 AM »

Thank you so much, we are so grateful for your prayers and thoughts.  It is a very tough time for our family.  There is so much going on right now.  I trust in the Lord and His Sacred Heart that things will be okay.  I may not understand today, but in time I will.

I love you Monkeys for all you bring for others, but especially for the prayers and thoughts for those in need.  You are such a wonderful group of people and we hold each other in our hearts, no matter what side of the fence we fall on in an argument.
Sending prayers and monkey hugs to you.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: June 04, 2011, 07:04:45 AM »

Klaas,love the video! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: June 04, 2011, 08:33:45 AM »

Klaas, beautiful child.  Won't be long till she's walking, I saw her pushing her little legs.
San, what a handsome dog.  Love the coloring on his face, especially over the one eye and the ears.
Bearly, still praying in earnest.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: June 04, 2011, 08:54:44 AM »

Thanks everyone, granddaughter is so cute.  We Skype now, LOL

I sure hope that San's dogs don't turn on her, LOLOL.  Now that there are more dogs than humans in their household.   Monkey Devil!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: June 04, 2011, 02:46:13 PM »

8 months - crawling  an angelic monkey

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="343" height="400" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=d095f349fc&photo_id=5795178616"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=d095f349fc&photo_id=5795178616" height="400" width="343"></embed></object>

She is SO CUTE - wow seems like yesterday she was born. What a little doll.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #247 on: June 04, 2011, 02:47:11 PM »

Please pray for my Sister in Law.  They have been trying to find out the cause of her right sided eye blindness.  She has a brain tumor.  It is wrapped around both her carotid artery and will squeeze it off eventually and is around her optic nerve which is causing her to lose her vision.  This is the parent of the child who lost his life in a tragic accident a couple of years ago.  It was not his fault.  This family has just been through too much.  My heart bleeds for them.

Thank you.

I'm so sorry to read this, prayers for healing and strength for all to get through this are being said.

Please keep us posted Sis, I haven't been checking in here much but I'll make a point to do so more often.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: June 04, 2011, 02:48:30 PM »

Please pray for my Sister in Law.  They have been trying to find out the cause of her right sided eye blindness.  She has a brain tumor.  It is wrapped around both her carotid artery and will squeeze it off eventually and is around her optic nerve which is causing her to lose her vision.  This is the parent of the child who lost his life in a tragic accident a couple of years ago.  It was not his fault.  This family has just been through too much.  My heart bleeds for them.

Thank you.

Merciful Father, we thank you for holding each of us in the palm of your hand.  We know not one tear streams down our faces that are not caught in that wonderful flask sitting in the throne room.  We are praying for Bearly's sister-in-law who you know better than she knows herself.  We ask for your guidance for the doctors treating her.  We ask for your healing for all those touching her body to make it well.  We ask for the balm of Gilead for the family as they too suffer.  We know you are an awesome God.  We know your ways are not our ways, yet we trust your ways more than our own, even when we do not understand.  Bless this family in your special way.  These words we humbly say in Jesus' name.  Amen and Amen.

Amen   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: June 04, 2011, 02:50:30 PM »

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="343" height="400" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=d095f349fc&photo_id=5795178616"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=d095f349fc&photo_id=5795178616" height="400" width="343"></embed></object>

How precious!   

Thanks for sharing Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: June 04, 2011, 03:08:51 PM »

Thanks TM.  He's a bit shy.  It's his new surroundings but he wasn't aggressive at all.  In fact the little female we got about three months ago was the bad one tonight.  She has gotten big too.  As you can see I no longer have grass under my tree.  Gee I wonder how that happened 

She's looking like....who me?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: June 04, 2011, 03:20:14 PM »

Thanks everyone, granddaughter is so cute.  We Skype now, LOL

I sure hope that San's dogs don't turn on her, LOLOL.  Now that there are more dogs than humans in their household.   Monkey Devil!

I can say from experience, since we've been outnumbered for quite a while now...just never let them forget who the LEADER of the pack is...I've found that our male JR needs reminding of that more than any of the others.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: June 04, 2011, 03:37:57 PM »

For many years now whenever I think of healing that's needed of any kind, I think of this song.

Three of my aunts that I hadn't spent time with in many years, sang it to my grandmother in CICU a year ago in July, along with He Touched Me.  That evening she had a seemingly miraculous recovery and went from the brink of death that morning, to a regular room laughing and singing with all of us by midnight.  My grandmother went to Heaven peacefully in her sleep in October, but I'll always remember and be thankful for that day.

an angelic monkey

Healing Hands by Jonathan Pierce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnjBN4CKy0s   

"For the souls that know surrender, he is gracious to hold us so tightly."

http://www.cduniverse.com/jonathan-pierce-healing-hands-lyrics-8948356.htm

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: June 04, 2011, 04:51:34 PM »

texasmom, I hope you don't mind if I copy and paste this in the Inspiritational thread.  I had never heard it before and it dropped me to my knees and I just want to share it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: June 04, 2011, 08:52:39 PM »

texasmom, I hope you don't mind if I copy and paste this in the Inspiritational thread.  I had never heard it before and it dropped me to my knees and I just want to share it.

Of course I don't mind at all, Sister.  Thank you!   

I completely understand how you felt listening for the first time!  I hadn't shared it before because I hadn't thought to check for a Youtube again until recently.  I'd searched for it many times with no luck.  I'm so glad it's out there now so many more will have the opportunity to be blessed by the message.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: June 04, 2011, 08:58:24 PM »

Thank you.

Bearly  Your sister in law and family are my prayers.  Thank you sister for the most powerful prayer.

Thank you, beautiful Green Eyes!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: June 04, 2011, 09:01:10 PM »

Thank you.

How very sad.  Prayers go out to her.  Is there anything they can do for her to prevent the loss of her vision?

No, unfortunately not.  She, herself has been through a lot, she almost lost her life in an accident and has a rod in her leg and many other things.  God bless this family!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: June 04, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »

We don't have a name for him yet.  But this is the newest addition to the family.

What a cutie!

How about Ashton, Red, or Drake?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: June 04, 2011, 09:07:08 PM »

8 months?  No way!  She is such a cutie.  I bet you want to run and scoop her up in your loving arms.  I hope you get to do that soon.  Babies and children are such wonderful additions to our world.  I love them!  She is wonderful!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: June 04, 2011, 09:12:02 PM »

Whatever your family is going through I have faith that all things will work out just fine. Peace be still.

Thanks, Kermit.  Your faith has given me hope.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.