April 26, 2024, 06:18:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #58 4/17/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 273635 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: June 04, 2011, 09:14:13 PM »

Thank you so much, we are so grateful for your prayers and thoughts.  It is a very tough time for our family.  There is so much going on right now.  I trust in the Lord and His Sacred Heart that things will be okay.  I may not understand today, but in time I will.

I love you Monkeys for all you bring for others, but especially for the prayers and thoughts for those in need.  You are such a wonderful group of people and we hold each other in our hearts, no matter what side of the fence we fall on in an argument.
Sending prayers and monkey hugs to you.  an angelic monkey

Thank you, friend, I felt that hug and your prayers are needed so badly.

an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 09:16:27 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: June 04, 2011, 09:19:40 PM »

Klaas, beautiful child.  Won't be long till she's walking, I saw her pushing her little legs.
San, what a handsome dog.  Love the coloring on his face, especially over the one eye and the ears.
Bearly, still praying in earnest.

I can feel it.  Thank you!  They are so grateful for everyone's prayers.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: June 04, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »

We don't have a name for him yet.  But this is the newest addition to the family.

What a cutie!

How about Ashton, Red, or Drake?

Right now he is going with the name Rusty.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: June 04, 2011, 09:21:52 PM »

Please pray for my Sister in Law.  They have been trying to find out the cause of her right sided eye blindness.  She has a brain tumor.  It is wrapped around both her carotid artery and will squeeze it off eventually and is around her optic nerve which is causing her to lose her vision.  This is the parent of the child who lost his life in a tragic accident a couple of years ago.  It was not his fault.  This family has just been through too much.  My heart bleeds for them.

Thank you.

I'm so sorry to read this, prayers for healing and strength for all to get through this are being said.

Please keep us posted Sis, I haven't been checking in here much but I'll make a point to do so more often.

Thanks, Sis.  Our family really needs prayers now, there is so much going on.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: June 04, 2011, 09:24:32 PM »

For many years now whenever I think of healing that's needed of any kind, I think of this song.

Three of my aunts that I hadn't spent time with in many years, sang it to my grandmother in CICU a year ago in July, along with He Touched Me.  That evening she had a seemingly miraculous recovery and went from the brink of death that morning, to a regular room laughing and singing with all of us by midnight.  My grandmother went to Heaven peacefully in her sleep in October, but I'll always remember and be thankful for that day.

an angelic monkey

Healing Hands by Jonathan Pierce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnjBN4CKy0s   

"For the souls that know surrender, he is gracious to hold us so tightly."

http://www.cduniverse.com/jonathan-pierce-healing-hands-lyrics-8948356.htm

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: June 04, 2011, 09:32:16 PM »

We don't have a name for him yet.  But this is the newest addition to the family.

What a cutie!

How about Ashton, Red, or Drake?

Right now he is going with the name Rusty.

Great name!

I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #266 on: June 05, 2011, 01:30:50 AM »

Perfect San!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: June 05, 2011, 10:24:02 AM »

And here they all are 

My pitbull is missing in this picture.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: June 05, 2011, 03:10:31 PM »

Bearly.....big prayers for your family for the strength needed to cope each day. 

Klaas....beautiful grandchild who is growing so quickly...!

and San....big beautiful family....I looked at the last one and said "saddle"  but that is so long
and then someone said "aussie" and, since Tib is a good friend, I thought maybe she would
join in with some aussie type doggie names....not that Rusty isnt just perfectly fine.  How old
are they?

Mere

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: June 05, 2011, 03:33:41 PM »

Bearly.....big prayers for your family for the strength needed to cope each day.  

and San....big beautiful family....I looked at the last one and said "saddle"  but that is so long
and then someone said "aussie" and, since Tib is a good friend, I thought maybe she would
join in with some aussie type doggie names....not that Rusty isnt just perfectly fine.  How old
are they?

Mere

Hi Mere - Thanks, yes she will be walking soon! Since I happen to know that San has gone to the pet store I'll tell you the approximate ages.

Two older ones (siblings) are about 1.6 years (male and female)
One they got a few months back is now 6 months (female)
One they got this week (Rusty) is 9 months (male)

IMO, in about 5-6 months I fully expect to see a litter of pups even though all but the yougest two have been "fixed"

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: June 05, 2011, 10:24:07 PM »

and San....big beautiful family....I looked at the last one and said "saddle"  but that is so long
join in with some aussie type doggie names....not that Rusty isnt just perfectly fine.  How old
are they?

Mere

Hi Mere - Thanks, yes she will be walking soon! Since I happen to know that San has gone to the pet store I'll tell you the approximate ages.

IMO, in about 5-6 months I fully expect to see a litter of pups even though all but the yougest two have been "fixed"

The two older ones are 2 years old now.

I don't want any more pups.  I told my sister tonight I know your tricks and you better get her fixed because we can't have all these puppies running all over the house.

I would need to quit my job and take care of them. Come to think of it that's not a bad idea. lol
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 05, 2011, 10:25:35 PM »

Oh, San, I love the new pup.  He is so beautiful.
He looks smart too.
Your whole group of dogs is really beautiful....an impressive sight.
I envy you all those pretty pups.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 05, 2011, 10:29:54 PM »

8 months - crawling  an angelic monkey

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="343" height="400" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=d095f349fc&photo_id=5795178616"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=d095f349fc&photo_id=5795178616" height="400" width="343"></embed></object>

That baby is too cute, Klaas.  Babies are such a blessing an angelic monkey

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: June 05, 2011, 10:36:54 PM »

Please pray for my Sister in Law.  They have been trying to find out the cause of her right sided eye blindness.  She has a brain tumor.  It is wrapped around both her carotid artery and will squeeze it off eventually and is around her optic nerve which is causing her to lose her vision.  This is the parent of the child who lost his life in a tragic accident a couple of years ago.  It was not his fault.  This family has just been through too much.  My heart bleeds for them.

Thank you.

Bearly,  I am so sorry about your Sister in Law.  I hope that she isn't in pain.
She has to be a strong woman to have endured so much.  God bless her and
your family.

Fixed quote = San
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 10:46:55 PM by San » Logged

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: June 05, 2011, 10:45:21 PM »

We don't have a name for him yet.  But this is the newest addition to the family.

Oh, San, I love the new pup.  He is so beautiful.
He looks smart too.

Thanks Magnolia.  I hope everything works out with him.  He is a little bit older and he was very shy/scared when he came home.  He seems to be better today and he is following everyone around.  I don't think he knew how to play.  So he is starting to run around a little bit.  He wants the others to play but they don't like playing with him.  They did that to my other little one when we got her and they ignored her when she first came home.  Well I can tell you now she rules.  She gets them back every chance she gets.    He plays with her so at least he has a friend to play with.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 10:47:33 PM by San » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: June 06, 2011, 01:42:52 AM »

We don't have a name for him yet.  But this is the newest addition to the family.

He looks smart too.

Thanks Magnolia.  I hope everything works out with him.  He is a little bit older and he was very shy/scared when he came home.  He seems to be better today and he is following everyone around.  I don't think he knew how to play.  So he is starting to run around a little bit.  He wants the others to play but they don't like playing with him.  They did that to my other little one when we got her and they ignored her when she first came home.  Well I can tell you now she rules.  She gets them back every chance she gets.    He plays with her so at least he has a friend to play with.

He has got to figure his place in the pecking order.  It will work out.  Give him some
toys of his very own that he can take to his own bed.  It is good when they have possessions of their own.   I just love his looks.  Where did you get him?  Did he
have a name before?  I still miss all of those puppies that I had, but Hudson doesn't.
He enjoys being the only dog.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: June 06, 2011, 06:26:58 AM »

He looks smart too.

He has got to figure his place in the pecking order.  It will work out.  Give him some
toys of his very own that he can take to his own bed.  It is good when they have possessions of their own.   I just love his looks.  Where did you get him?  Did he
have a name before?  I still miss all of those puppies that I had, but Hudson doesn't.

At first the woman said his name was Justin and then she said she just called him puppy.  We started calling him Rusty on Saturday and he is answering to it.  He came from a breeder in Atlanta.  We got Ruby from her and Ruby is comical.  I agree that he needs his own toys.  We found that when he was playing in the yard he was very timid.  He would see a ball and hide it behind the rose bush and then lay down in from of the rose bush so the others dogs wouldn't take it on him.  We have many toys but I think he likes a certain kind and we need to get them for him.  I know the others will steal them on him so I will get a few of the same kind.  I keep telling my sister you have to give him time to adjust.  She is impatient and is getting on my last nerve and then I start yelling.  Rusty loves my brother (so do all the other dogs).   As soon as he comes in the yard they all run over to him and start crying because they are happy to see him.  He is like the dog whisperer.

I will let you know how he does today.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: June 06, 2011, 11:30:18 AM »

are they?

Mere

Klaas....I expect the next picture to be her flock of sheep......lol

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: June 06, 2011, 11:35:02 AM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

At first the woman said his name was Justin and then she said she just called him puppy.  We started calling him Rusty on Saturday and he is answering to it.  He came from a breeder in Atlanta.  We got Ruby from her and Ruby is comical.  I agree that he needs his own toys.  We found that when he was playing in the yard he was very timid.  He would see a ball and hide it behind the rose bush and then lay down in from of the rose bush so the others dogs wouldn't take it on him.  We have many toys but I think he likes a certain kind and we need to get them for him.  I know the others will steal them on him so I will get a few of the same kind.  I keep telling my sister you have to give him time to adjust.  She is impatient and is getting on my last nerve and then I start yelling.  Rusty loves my brother (so do all the other dogs).   As soon as he comes in the yard they all run over to him and start crying because they are happy to see him.  He is like the dog whisperer.

I will let you know how he does today.

[/quote]

If he needs "Atlanta toys" let me know.  I will be going through there soon.   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: June 06, 2011, 08:20:45 PM »

If he needs "Atlanta toys" let me know.  I will be going through there soon.   

Thank you Mere.  He is doing better today.  He is protective of the yard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.