March 29, 2024, 05:56:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #58 4/17/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 272918 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: August 11, 2011, 02:51:04 AM »

I lost my buddy "Rex" this weekend -- I had posted his pic before. Just wanted to share as I know how many dog lovers we have here! 

I am so sorry, Wreck.  He is a handsome dog.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #561 on: August 11, 2011, 02:54:16 AM »

Hi Bearly!!

I'm so sorry I missed Wreck while he was online. Isn't Rex just beautiful??
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: August 11, 2011, 02:57:12 AM »

Hi Bearly!!

Hi Hon!

He sure is.  I see we used the same word to describe him, "handsome."

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #563 on: August 11, 2011, 02:57:24 AM »

I was looking through some Youtubes of 911 calls and was just amazed at this one. I mean, if this woman hadn't had a cell phone with her, she would have died and it would have been one of those mystery death things............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbX_I_lrmIc&feature=related
crazybabyborg
« Reply #564 on: August 11, 2011, 02:59:34 AM »

Hi Bearly!!

Hi Hon!

He sure is.  I see we used the same word to describe him, "handsome."

Yeah.......... there's something very noble about him. We love him, Wreck............ and you too!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: August 11, 2011, 03:02:33 AM »

I was looking through some Youtubes of 911 calls and was just amazed at this one. I mean, if this woman hadn't had a cell phone with her, she would have died and it would have been one of those mystery death things............

One time the alarm went off in my car while I was in it and the door would not let me unlock it.  I had to call the dealer to find out what to do.  They didn't know.  I just kept pushing buttons and unlocking until I finally got out.  It was one of the scariest times ever.  The dealer was going to call the police.  Somehow it malfunctioned and my car was kidnapping me.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #566 on: August 11, 2011, 03:04:22 AM »

I went to a newly opened IHOP in east Texas a couple of years ago and you won't believe this:  They ran out of pancakes!!   

I'm trying not to laugh, Muffy............ but you have to admit, that's funny! 

I don't know if there's a Perkins near you, but I think their pancakes are better than IHops anyway! 

Do you think so CBB. Haven't had any in a long time. I don't know if they have any in North Texas but they have then in Florida and Washington, Idaho and Montana. 

Hi GE!!   

I like Perkins better! Hold on to your seat for this one......... I think Waffle House has a better omelette than either IHops or Perkins! In Kingsport, IHops closes at midnight, but Perkins and Waffle House is open 24/7. Perkins is farther away, and Waffle House is really close, so sometimes when Michael's up really late studying, he'll call me for a Waffle House run. Until he drug me there years ago, I would never have gone by myself. I always think of them as a little "rough", but we've never had any problem. I TRY not to eat late at night and just go along to keep him company, but the omlettes are hard to resist!

Okay.............. now I'm hungry!!   

I think it depends on the Waffle House. There is one in Louisiana on 10. That was wonderful. But the one in the panhandle of Florida not so much. I had an omelette that didn't look like any omelet I have ever seen 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #567 on: August 11, 2011, 03:08:03 AM »

One time the alarm went off in my car while I was in it and the door would not let me unlock it.  I had to call the dealer to find out what to do.  They didn't know.  I just kept pushing buttons and unlocking until I finally got out.  It was one of the scariest times ever.  The dealer was going to call the police.  Somehow it malfunctioned and my car was kidnapping me.

That doesn't sound very good Miss Bearly.  Glad you got it fixed

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #568 on: August 11, 2011, 03:12:11 AM »

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #569 on: August 11, 2011, 03:13:07 AM »

I went to a newly opened IHOP in east Texas a couple of years ago and you won't believe this:  They ran out of pancakes!!   

I don't know if there's a Perkins near you, but I think their pancakes are better than IHops anyway! 

Do you think so CBB. Haven't had any in a long time. I don't know if they have any in North Texas but they have then in Florida and Washington, Idaho and Montana. 

Hi GE!!   

I like Perkins better! Hold on to your seat for this one......... I think Waffle House has a better omelette than either IHops or Perkins! In Kingsport, IHops closes at midnight, but Perkins and Waffle House is open 24/7. Perkins is farther away, and Waffle House is really close, so sometimes when Michael's up really late studying, he'll call me for a Waffle House run. Until he drug me there years ago, I would never have gone by myself. I always think of them as a little "rough", but we've never had any problem. I TRY not to eat late at night and just go along to keep him company, but the omlettes are hard to resist!

I think it depends on the Waffle House. There is one in Louisiana on 10. That was wonderful. But the one in the panhandle of Florida not so much. I had an omelette that didn't look like any omelet I have ever seen 

They mix the eggs in a milkshake maker! Honest! I've watched them make it, trying to figure out why they're so good and that's all I can figure!

So you had a fluffy mystery dish, huh?   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: August 11, 2011, 03:13:43 AM »

Hi GE!!   

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #571 on: August 11, 2011, 03:14:17 AM »

Hi Bearly  How are you and Cubby doing? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #572 on: August 11, 2011, 03:15:45 AM »

OMG, Bearly! Wheeeewwwww........... For a split second when I was reading your post, I had this sinking feeling you were going to say it was you that made that call!    I was instinctively looking for a hole to crawl into!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: August 11, 2011, 03:15:57 AM »

It never was fixed.  When it happened again, I found out if you put the key in the ignition and turn it on, all that will cease.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: August 11, 2011, 03:17:35 AM »

Hi GE!!   

They mix the eggs in a milkshake maker! Honest! I've watched them make it, trying to figure out why they're so good and that's all I can figure!

They add pancake batter to the omelettes.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: August 11, 2011, 03:19:06 AM »

Hi Bearly  How are you and Cubby doing? 

Hanging in there.  How about you?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #576 on: August 11, 2011, 03:20:24 AM »

It never was fixed.  When it happened again, I found out if you put the key in the ignition and turn it on, all that will cease.

I knew it........... I saw that coming, I did.     Sincerely, Yoda.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #577 on: August 11, 2011, 03:21:17 AM »

For real Miss Bearly. It looked like more of a egg ball.  But I have to say it was very late and the poor kids working were watching the weather as a hurricane was coming though. We drove all night to get out of it's path. But the poor kids were holding down the fort so to speak. I tell you we had an angel with us because there were no gas stations open and we got almost 50 miles to the gallon that night. we must have been driving on fumes when we found a station open with gas.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: August 11, 2011, 03:21:38 AM »

OMG, Bearly! Wheeeewwwww........... For a split second when I was reading your post, I had this sinking feeling you were going to say it was you that made that call!    I was instinctively looking for a hole to crawl into!!   

I know she looks stupid, but I can understand someone in panic mode.  You cannot be in think mode and panic mode at the same time.  I just kept pushing buttons.  My door would not unlock, it was so scary.  The button pulled against me.  It thought someone was trying to get in the car, not out.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #579 on: August 11, 2011, 03:22:21 AM »

Hi GE!!   

They add pancake batter to the omelettes.

If they'd splash a little coffee on top and tear up a napkin in it, it would be a very efficient meal.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.