April 16, 2024, 12:15:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #58 4/17/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 273339 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #620 on: August 11, 2011, 10:21:42 AM »

I want to say thanks to all of you that responded to what I had written about missing my granddaughter.  I was able to spend a little time with the whole family this weekend and also got to watch her last night for a few hours.  It was the best night I have had for quite some time. 

I do however still get the sense that something is not quite right on several levels but think everyone needs time to adjust after such a long separation from one an other.  I'm probably reading too much into it so will just sit back and observe for awhile and enjoy all the time I have with her.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: August 11, 2011, 10:53:10 AM »

I want to say thanks to all of you that responded to what I had written about missing my granddaughter.  I was able to spend a little time with the whole family this weekend and also got to watch her last night for a few hours.  It was the best night I have had for quite some time. 

I do however still get the sense that something is not quite right on several levels but think everyone needs time to adjust after such a long separation from one an other.  I'm probably reading too much into it so will just sit back and observe for awhile and enjoy all the time I have with her.

Glad that u got some time with grand daughter...sure that she loved it too

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #622 on: August 11, 2011, 12:29:40 PM »

That's good to hear GrandmaMaddie. I bet you had a wonderful time.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #623 on: August 11, 2011, 12:33:41 PM »

Morning Monkeys  I found this early this morning and thought I would post it. I am sure you all have heard this but just in case.

Info about face book
ALL THE PHONE NUMBERS of your contacts are now on facebook! go to the top right of the screen, click on ACCOUNT, click on EDIT FRIENDS, left side of screen and click CONTACTS. You will see all phone numbers from your cell phone (FB friends or not) are published that you have stored in your mobile phone. TO REMOVE, go to the right column, click on "this page." please repost this on your status, so your friends can remove their numbers and thus prevent abuse if they do not want them published

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: August 11, 2011, 08:24:17 PM »

CBB, Ku is lucky to have you! I pray he continues to heal. Poor baby having another surgery but if you got it early, then all the better.

Hi Shell!! 

Thanks, but I'm the lucky one between us........ honest. She's doing really well with this one; barely skipped a beat. I feel much more sure about the decision to go ahead with the surgery while it was small now. 

How are you, Shell? I hope you're enjoying that beautiful pool this hot summer!

CBB, yes, am loving the pool but we bought a business in another area and we think we will move closer to where the business is. It would save hubby a lot of commute time and make life easier. I am not up to keeping up this house and dogs! BTW-We have 4 dogs now.

Four!!       Well, I don't trust anyone who doesn't like dogs, so you must be quadruple trustworthy!!    I've forgotten, Shell........ what are your furbabies?

My furbabies are a Jack Russell (f), Beagle (f), Pomeranian (m) and a taco terrier(m).

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: August 11, 2011, 08:29:04 PM »

Morning Monkeys  I found this early this morning and thought I would post it. I am sure you all have heard this but just in case.

Info about face book
ALL THE PHONE NUMBERS of your contacts are now on facebook! go to the top right of the screen, click on ACCOUNT, click on EDIT FRIENDS, left side of screen and click CONTACTS. You will see all phone numbers from your cell phone (FB friends or not) are published that you have stored in your mobile phone. TO REMOVE, go to the right column, click on "this page." please repost this on your status, so your friends can remove their numbers and thus prevent abuse if they do not want them published

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: August 11, 2011, 10:07:25 PM »

Wreck,

So sorry for your loss...I wish our furbabies could live as long as we humans do.. God has a good reason for their short life span on earth..I am sure he needs our fur friends in heaven for a reason that will be revealed to us one day...I pray you find comfort while going thru this difficult time an angelic monkey

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: August 12, 2011, 12:57:21 AM »

I lost my buddy "Rex" this weekend -- I had posted his pic before. Just wanted to share as I know how many dog lovers we have here! 

U have my deepest sympathy for your loss.
I have been there 2 many times & it IS as bad as losing
a human.

God bless u all !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #628 on: August 12, 2011, 02:15:21 AM »

Info about face book

Thanks for the info, GE! I tried it and sure enough, there are phone numbers on facebook! I had no idea! At a closer look, I think the numbers are only available for those who include their numbers in their account info. I can't imagine why anyone would do that! 

I have a "community" farm of sorts on facebook.  Long story but briefly, farmville became a popular pastime during breaks at work for several employees and it spread like wildfire. My DIL set me up on facebook and started a farm for me, and I played around with it. What I was most amazed about were the people I hadn't seen in ages that got in touch with me through the messages! Anyway, when Farmville started this thing where "neighbors" worked together on crop projects, it became something that had obligations rather than just something to play around with, so I turned it over to those who needed me as a neighbor farm. They've added a whole bunch of "farmville friends" to it that I don't even know, so I knew immediately that the phone numbers and names I saw weren't in my phone.

Klaas told me how to keep facebook off my e-mail, so at this point, I drop in to see my son's posts or take a look at the farm, and after the wedding, I got him to show me how to post some of the pictures so I could easily share them with people I know who have contacted me through facebook.

Thanks for the info, GE!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #629 on: August 12, 2011, 09:42:14 AM »

I lost my buddy "Rex" this weekend -- I had posted his pic before. Just wanted to share as I know how many dog lovers we have here! 
I am so sorry Wreck for your loss.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: August 12, 2011, 10:35:57 AM »

Wreck,

So sorry for your loss...I wish our furbabies could live as long as we humans do.. God has a good reason for their short life span on earth..I am sure he needs our fur friends in heaven for a reason that will be revealed to us one day...I pray you find comfort while going thru this difficult time an angelic monkey
Amen and Amen.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: August 13, 2011, 09:41:51 PM »

wreck....I am so sorry Rex had to leave you....but you know he will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #632 on: August 13, 2011, 11:52:45 PM »

I'm so sorry for your loss wreck!   

Rex was a beautiful boy, and I know you will miss your buddy for a long time.  I still miss Blondie so much, my son's dog still looks for her when she comes to visit.  I cry every time she does that.  She slept with Blondie when she was a puppy and they were here overnight.  Blondie made friends with everyone, we never had a dog that didn't love her.  I'd like to think that Blondie was waiting and greeted Rex when he arrived, and they'll wait together for us at the Rainbow Bridge.

(((hugs))))   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: August 14, 2011, 09:52:35 AM »

Wreck, I'm so sorry!   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: August 14, 2011, 09:57:07 AM »

LEP - Congratulations to you and Juliana's parents!  She is beautiful and I hope she will be home soon.   an angelic monkey
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: August 16, 2011, 01:58:47 AM »

LEP - Congratulations to you and Juliana's parents!  She is beautiful and I hope she will be home soon.   an angelic monkey
Thanks to everyone for their care and concern. Your prayers are the best !
Juliana got to go home on Saturday afternoon. (ALL 5# 3 oz) of her. )
My daughter in law gets blood work done 1 x a week, and if it remains ok she can stay at home. Thank the Lord for his protection, &
blessings ! 

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #636 on: August 16, 2011, 02:41:42 AM »

My daughter in law gets blood work done 1 x a week, and if it remains ok she can stay at home. Thank the Lord for his protection, &
blessings ! 

LEP  That's wonderful news I am so happy for you all.    Continued prayers she does well. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: August 16, 2011, 07:21:25 AM »

blessings ! 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: August 16, 2011, 07:44:59 AM »

blessings ! 

Hallelujah!  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: August 16, 2011, 08:05:01 AM »

wonderful news LEP! glad that baby is home!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.