March 28, 2024, 01:50:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #58 4/17/11 - 10/16/11  (Read 272876 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2011, 07:02:17 PM »

Testing ,
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: May 24, 2011, 12:18:15 AM »

Testing ,
WHERE R HIS TEARS ?????

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: May 24, 2011, 07:42:00 PM »

DON'T MISS - THE DANA PRETZER SHOW AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: May 26, 2011, 02:29:06 PM »

USPS/UPS question!!  Daughter is moving to Hawaii next week and wanting to ship a couple boxes of valuable items - she has an apartment but wondering if boxes can be shipped to a post office or ups station???  TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: May 26, 2011, 05:41:46 PM »

USPS/UPS question!!  Daughter is moving to Hawaii next week and wanting to ship a couple boxes of valuable items - she has an apartment but wondering if boxes can be shipped to a post office or ups station???  TIA

Usually United Parcel Service won't ship to a PO Box, only USPS will.  I imagine this type of thing happens all the time in Hawaii, I'm sure there is someplace that will receive UPS for her. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #205 on: May 27, 2011, 01:42:17 PM »

Hi Monkey's,

To the Y&R fans, the soap has becoming exciting -nail biting exciting Smile

I was straightened out on Cain, the ghost, then Caleb (twin)...now he (supposedly) is not the
twin but...I am going to leave the spoilers for those who are interested in Cain, Caleb, Cain. 

Soap Opera Digest Spoiler

Unbeknownst to Colin, Caleb is actually a very much alive Cane. He is impersonating his brother as part of a plan he's concocted with Genevieve to best Colin. Caleb was actually the brother who died on the church steps having turned up in Genoa City before Colin was expecting him to.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/spoilers/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2011, 08:07:49 PM »

Usually United Parcel Service won't ship to a PO Box, only USPS will.  I imagine this type of thing happens all the time in Hawaii, I'm sure there is someplace that will receive UPS for her. 

Thanks Klaas! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #207 on: May 28, 2011, 02:20:21 AM »

How exciting your daughter is moving to Hawaii. Gives you a really good reason to go. XOXOXOX

GOD BLESS AMERICA
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: May 28, 2011, 07:54:45 AM »

HEY CBB!  Isn't this your sons wedding day?!  Blessing and congrats to all.
  an angelic monkey
Looking forward to seeing you back in the cage soon.  Along with some details of the wedding.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #209 on: May 29, 2011, 09:29:44 AM »

CBB   Congratulations on your sons wedding. I know you have been super busy and like can hope to see you back in the cage soon.  Hope the day goes well and waiting to hear all about it. God Bless and prayers for beautiful day for you all xooxo

GOD BLESS AMERICA
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: May 29, 2011, 11:09:55 AM »

Just wondering if anyone has "seen" no rose colored glasses?  Some one said a while back that she was going to take a break and should be back for the Casey Anthony trial.  I have looked and she still has not posted since May 9.  Just wondering, as she was always here and now she seems to be gone, unless she is reading and not logging in or posting.  I miss her.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: May 29, 2011, 10:46:18 PM »

Just wondering if anyone has "seen" no rose colored glasses?  Some one said a while back that she was going to take a break and should be back for the Casey Anthony trial.  I have looked and she still has not posted since May 9.  Just wondering, as she was always here and now she seems to be gone, unless she is reading and not logging in or posting.  I miss her.

I miss her also.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 31, 2011, 08:45:52 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET - TONIGHT'S SHOW IS ALL ABOUT THE CASEY ANTHONY TRIAL:

Click on the link below to listen:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
« Last Edit: May 31, 2011, 08:48:48 PM by klaasend » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: June 01, 2011, 06:27:42 PM »

Please pray for my Sister in Law.  They have been trying to find out the cause of her right sided eye blindness.  She has a brain tumor.  It is wrapped around both her carotid artery and will squeeze it off eventually and is around her optic nerve which is causing her to lose her vision.  This is the parent of the child who lost his life in a tragic accident a couple of years ago.  It was not his fault.  This family has just been through too much.  My heart bleeds for them.

Thank you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: June 01, 2011, 08:38:42 PM »

Please pray for my Sister in Law.  They have been trying to find out the cause of her right sided eye blindness.  She has a brain tumor.  It is wrapped around both her carotid artery and will squeeze it off eventually and is around her optic nerve which is causing her to lose her vision.  This is the parent of the child who lost his life in a tragic accident a couple of years ago.  It was not his fault.  This family has just been through too much.  My heart bleeds for them.

Thank you.

I'm so sorry.  Prayers going out for your Sister in Law.   an angelic monkey  Bearly, it's so hard when folks  are hit by multiple tragedies.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: June 01, 2011, 10:33:56 PM »

http://healthland.time.com/2011/05/31/monkeys-play-rock-paper-scissors-and-show-regret-over-losing/?xid=aol-direct
Monkeys, Like Humans, Make Bad Choices and Regret Them, Too
May 31, 2011

We humans tend to think of ourselves as the only sentient beings capable of regret, a key emotion that helps keep us from making the same mistakes over and over. Now a new study shows that rhesus monkeys may be saddled with the same feelings of disappointment — at least when they lose at rock, paper, scissors.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: June 01, 2011, 11:45:47 PM »

Please pray for my Sister in Law.  They have been trying to find out the cause of her right sided eye blindness.  She has a brain tumor.  It is wrapped around both her carotid artery and will squeeze it off eventually and is around her optic nerve which is causing her to lose her vision.  This is the parent of the child who lost his life in a tragic accident a couple of years ago.  It was not his fault.  This family has just been through too much.  My heart bleeds for them.

Thank you.

How sad, Bearlyhere {{hugs}}

Sending prayers for your sister in law.  an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 02, 2011, 08:07:14 AM »

Thank you.

Merciful Father, we thank you for holding each of us in the palm of your hand.  We know not one tear streams down our faces that are not caught in that wonderful flask sitting in the throne room.  We are praying for Bearly's sister-in-law who you know better than she knows herself.  We ask for your guidance for the doctors treating her.  We ask for your healing for all those touching her body to make it well.  We ask for the balm of Gilead for the family as they too suffer.  We know you are an awesome God.  We know your ways are not our ways, yet we trust your ways more than our own, even when we do not understand.  Bless this family in your special way.  These words we humbly say in Jesus' name.  Amen and Amen.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #218 on: June 03, 2011, 03:40:47 PM »

Sister,

That is a powerful prayer.  Thank-you for sharing the beautiful words.  an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: June 03, 2011, 03:46:45 PM »

Thank you so much, we are so grateful for your prayers and thoughts.  It is a very tough time for our family.  There is so much going on right now.  I trust in the Lord and His Sacred Heart that things will be okay.  I may not understand today, but in time I will.

I love you Monkeys for all you bring for others, but especially for the prayers and thoughts for those in need.  You are such a wonderful group of people and we hold each other in our hearts, no matter what side of the fence we fall on in an argument.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.