March 29, 2024, 04:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CBO & The Dream Act  (Read 1482 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: December 17, 2010, 05:41:10 PM »

I heard on TV that the CBO scored the Dream Act as a billion dollar plus for the nation. 

Huh?  Does the CBO score my pocketbook?  My local taxes?  State taxes?  Business climate in my home town?  I don't think so. 

Is the CBO scoring influenced by politics?  I believe it is.  What questions did they ask?  What parameters/restrictions did they place on the CBO?

I think the CBO is a political ruse.  The CBO, iirc, doesn't score things in a common sense way.

It's like politicians already have an answer they want, and tell the CBO how to come up with the same result.

Does the CBO take into account how much illegal aliens cost state and local taxpayers?

Cost for schools, education, community college, state welfare payments, local property taxes?  Local medical establishment?  Uninsured drivers insurance?

How much does every illegal alien and all their children cost?

Americans, especially seniors, struggle to pay skyrocketing property taxes.  Communities continue to build massive educational palaces...multiple auditoriums, air conditioning, swimming pools, etc.  to support ever increasing enrollments.

How does the CBO score that?  Washington passes all these laws, regulations, and Main Street get's to pay for them.

Does the CBO or anyone in Washington care how much more illegal aliens will cost?

Does the Dream Act do anything to shut down the border?  Send the illegal home?  Stop the bleeding of taxpayer money?

How many millions more will come?

Does the Dream Act end chain migration?

The rape of Main Street continues.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 05:52:12 PM »

I saw a picture of some students and the wish their parents had for them to have the American dream.

Why didn't Washington keep their promise to the American people after Amnesty?  Never again?

Isn't it part of the American dream to keep the fruit of your labor? 

For some reason I think that's why slaves escaped the south and journeyed north.  FREEDOM.  Freedom to work and KEEP the fruit of one's labor.

For some reason, Washington is consumed by taking the fruit of Main Street's labor.  And, they want whatever you've saved after you die.

If the family or small business is sold due to death taxes, what happens to the workers when their jobs move to China?

What happens to all those little families?

Why hasn't Washingoton kept it's promise to the American people?  Secure the border?  Just say NO to illegal aliens?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 06:02:27 PM »

...In a much-publicized report released in January 2000, the Congressional Budget Office predicted many years of future U.S. economic growth and budget surpluses, to the extent that Washington would be almost debt-free by 2010.

How times have changed! Ottawa became much more frugal in its spending practices and registered budget surpluses every year between 1997 and 2008. Canada now has the lowest federal government debt-to-GDP ratio among the G-7 nations. It has also basked in a period of relative political stability after the 1995 Quebec referendum and has easily been the top-performing major Western economy over the past decade.

The U.S. has gone in the opposite direction. Washington's gross debt is now approaching $14 trillion and is greater as a percentage of GDP than in 1944 when the U.S. was engaged in the Second World War. The economy is recovering very slowly from the Great Recession and the current unemployment rate is 9.8 per cent compared with Canada's 7.6 per cent.

Read more: http://www.edmontonjournal.com/business/Solutions+woes+found+north+49th+parallel/3991689/story.html#ixzz18Pepw7vT

Did the CBO given any clue about how much Obamacare would cost Main Street in rising health insurance premiums?

How rigged are the CBO estimates?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 06:07:42 PM »

...In a much-publicized report released in January 2000, the Congressional Budget Office predicted many years of future U.S. economic growth and budget surpluses, to the extent that Washington would be almost debt-free by 2010.

How times have changed! Ottawa became much more frugal in its spending practices and registered budget surpluses every year between 1997 and 2008. Canada now has the lowest federal government debt-to-GDP ratio among the G-7 nations. It has also basked in a period of relative political stability after the 1995 Quebec referendum and has easily been the top-performing major Western economy over the past decade.

The U.S. has gone in the opposite direction. Washington's gross debt is now approaching $14 trillion and is greater as a percentage of GDP than in 1944 when the U.S. was engaged in the Second World War. The economy is recovering very slowly from the Great Recession and the current unemployment rate is 9.8 per cent compared with Canada's 7.6 per cent.

Read more: http://www.edmontonjournal.com/business/Solutions+woes+found+north+49th+parallel/3991689/story.html#ixzz18Pepw7vT

Did the CBO given any clue about how much Obamacare would cost Main Street in rising health insurance premiums?

How rigged are the CBO estimates?

How will Obamacare ever lower insurance costs?  FOO (Friends Of Obama), like the unions, government employees may never have to participate.  Obamacare law creates a massive reinsurance scheme that I think will ensure that no union healthcare plan goes unfunded, members will never be pushed to Obamacare from their Gold Standard plans.  Same with Congress, the White House, and Wall Street.

Need more money on Wall Street?  Go see Ben.  Unions need a bailout?  Go see Uncle Ben at the Fed.

Who pay for all the Fed's money?  Main Street.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.