April 25, 2024, 10:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #39 12/24/10 - 1/01/11  (Read 218877 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 18, 2010, 02:29:34 PM »

WHERE ARE YOU KYRON!!??
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 09:07:13 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 01:39:11 AM »

Me first?

What a darling picture of Kyron.  Thanks.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 01:40:10 AM »

Thanks Klaas.....I could see you up there and was trying to get you out for a quick lock.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2010, 09:28:38 AM »

It is Christmas Eve. Kyron is still missing and there has been no justice yet for Zahra. My daughter lost her baby and yesterday I had to call an ambulance for her. My heart breaks for Kaine, Desiree, Tony and Kyrons brothers and sister.

It is sad enough for those who have lost their beloved children this year due to illness. How much sadder for the parents whos babies are missing and they have no idea where they are. We have a special little ornament on our tree for those who are lost. I pray they will be found and parents will find peace.

To all the Monkeys a Blessed Christmas Season with those you hold most Dear.

To Klaas hold your new Grandbaby tight and give her hugs from all of us.

To your House from our House.  Merry Christmas!

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 10:22:42 AM »

So very sorry for your family at this time.  The ornament thingy is a neat idea!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 10:49:21 AM »

It is Christmas Eve. Kyron is still missing and there has been no justice yet for Zahra. My daughter lost her baby and yesterday I had to call an ambulance for her. My heart breaks for Kaine, Desiree, Tony and Kyrons brothers and sister.

It is sad enough for those who have lost their beloved children this year due to illness. How much sadder for the parents whos babies are missing and they have no idea where they are. We have a special little ornament on our tree for those who are lost. I pray they will be found and parents will find peace.

Lazydog, my heart breaks for you and your daughter and I know how incredibly hard it can be at holidays, as a matter of fact my daughter decided to go to Orlando this Christmas this yr as the holiday made it worse. I also know your monkey friends are praying for you and your family, 2 posters in particular helped me tremendously when I had my little breakdown earlier thid yr ( and you know who you are an angelic monkey ) If you need to talk, pls feel free to get my email from Klaas. Even harder is the fact that so many easily are able to have a child and end up abusing or killing them, so to those familes I pray God is there right with you holding your hand...sometims it seems bitterly unfair that so many who woud love, care for and desperately want  a child yet are unable to make it thru a pregnancy to the ned or conceive. We are here for you, and want to help so never forget that an angelic monkey

God bless thee angels who made their way before we did

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2010, 11:41:13 AM »

WHERE ARE YOU KYRON!!??

Nut

This is my favorite picture of Kyron.

Merry Christmas

Janet
8:40 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2010, 11:48:39 AM »

Lazydog-thinking of you and hoping that in some point intime your family is able to have peace.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2010, 01:05:51 PM »

LD1:   an angelic monkey 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2010, 01:31:18 PM »

This post is for information purposes. I don't in any way, make any accusations. I'm just posting info along with url's to post the facts as they relate to Kyron.  The bolded words are additional comments based on facts, ie: public information. I didn't post the press articles to some of the statements because I'm assuming that we've seen them before. Maybe Janet can help with that?

http://www.skylinesoccerclub.com/home.php?layout=1022

Skyline Eagles Soccer Club:

President:  Tom Williamson
Vice President:  Max Janasik
Registrar:  Chris Edington
PYSA Rep:  Kim Holm
Head Coach:  Kim Holm
Equipment/Field Manager:  Matt Schuckmann
Treasurer:  John Chen

When you Google the address that they list to send the Soccer Registration payments to (The address of: 10902 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231) you find it linked to a business called "Turnstone
Environmental Consultants"

http://www.turnstoneenvironmental.com/index.htm

I'm going to take these one at a time:

President:  Tom Williamson, AKA Walter T Williamson IV - Approximate age 44-45 (Not on the list)
Resume: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tom-williamson/4/948/926

President and co-owner of Turnstone Environmental Consultants
                           10902 NW Skyline Blvd
                                     Portland, OR 97231

Additional address to TEC: 18000 NW Lucy Reeder Road, Portland, OR 97231 (This is Sauvie Island
and is approximately 11.6 miles away from nw skyline blvd.)

Link, pg 6:
http://www.cityofalbany.net/finance/cor/COR2009/B-Environmental%20Permitting,%20Analysis,%20and%
20Design/COR-09-B%20Proposal%20-%20Turnstone%20Environmental.pdf

PYSA Rep:  Kim Holm (PYSA is Portland youth soccer Assoc.)

http://www.portlandyouthsoccer.com/home.php

Head Coach:  Kim Holm (On the list)
Kim has 3 sons. She also lives behind the home that Jim Kelley reported seeing a white truck and a
woman with red hair driving it at 3pm and 2am on June 4th.

Kurtis ( Kyron's friend who also was invited by Terri the previous weekend to go 1st to the zoo, but ended up going bowling) When asked by his mother about Kyron being missing, Kurtis stated that he knew he was absent because he had a dr.'s appointment.

Avery Villerreal: FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000645197805&v=wall&ref=search

Was put on hold in early September: (NOTE: I don't know what STM court is)

First Name   AVERY   Middle Name   DEAN   Last Name   VILLARREAL
Primary Address   N/A   City   N/A   State   N/A
ZIP Code   N/A   Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19880115
Race   CAUCASIAN   Height   68"   Weight   145 LBS
Court   STM   Source State   OR   Offense   HOLD
Gender   MALE

Girlfriend to Avery is Breanna P.: FB page: http://www.facebook.com/breanna.pulliam
Cashier at Fred Meyers in Scappoose. Attended Lincoln High

Cameron Villarreal: FB page: http://www.facebook.com/crazy4high#!/crazy4high?v=wall

Registrar:  Chris Edington: Wife Rebecca (On the list)

Vice President:  Max Janasik: Wife Becky (on the list)

Equipment/Field Manager: Matt Schuckmann: Wife Robin (on the list)

Treasurer:  John Chen: No info

I also checked which FM stores would be closest to zip 97231. These are the top 3:

1:FRED MEYER51501 Columbia River HwyScappoose, OR 97056Store:
Distance 5.8 miles

2: FRED MEYER6850 N Lombard StPortland, OR 97203Store
Distance 7.2 miles

3: 5
FRED MEYER JEWELERS22075 NW Imbrie DrHillsboro, OR 97124
Distance 8.3 miles

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2010, 01:52:47 PM »

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2010, 03:16:57 PM »

Very interesting post Sassifrass. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2010, 03:40:47 PM »

This post is for information purposes. I don't in any way, make any accusations. I'm just posting info along with url's to post the facts as they relate to Kyron.  The bolded words are additional comments based on facts, ie: public information. I didn't post the press articles to some of the statements because I'm assuming that we've seen them before. Maybe Janet can help with that?

http://www.skylinesoccerclub.com/home.php?layout=1022

Skyline Eagles Soccer Club:

President:  Tom Williamson
Vice President:  Max Janasik
Registrar:  Chris Edington
PYSA Rep:  Kim Holm
Head Coach:  Kim Holm
Equipment/Field Manager:  Matt Schuckmann
Treasurer:  John Chen

When you Google the address that they list to send the Soccer Registration payments to (The address of: 10902 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231) you find it linked to a business called "Turnstone
Environmental Consultants"

http://www.turnstoneenvironmental.com/index.htm

I'm going to take these one at a time:

President:  Tom Williamson, AKA Walter T Williamson IV - Approximate age 44-45 (Not on the list)
Resume: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tom-williamson/4/948/926

President and co-owner of Turnstone Environmental Consultants
                           10902 NW Skyline Blvd
                                     Portland, OR 97231

Additional address to TEC: 18000 NW Lucy Reeder Road, Portland, OR 97231 (This is Sauvie Island
and is approximately 11.6 miles away from nw skyline blvd.)

Link, pg 6:
http://www.cityofalbany.net/finance/cor/COR2009/B-Environmental%20Permitting,%20Analysis,%20and%
20Design/COR-09-B%20Proposal%20-%20Turnstone%20Environmental.pdf

PYSA Rep:  Kim Holm (PYSA is Portland youth soccer Assoc.)

http://www.portlandyouthsoccer.com/home.php

Head Coach:  Kim Holm (On the list)
Kim has 3 sons. She also lives behind the home that Jim Kelley reported seeing a white truck and a
woman with red hair driving it at 3pm and 2am on June 4th.

Kurtis ( Kyron's friend who also was invited by Terri the previous weekend to go 1st to the zoo, but ended up going bowling) When asked by his mother about Kyron being missing, Kurtis stated that he knew he was absent because he had a dr.'s appointment.

Avery Villerreal: FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000645197805&v=wall&ref=search

Was put on hold in early September: (NOTE: I don't know what STM court is)

First Name   AVERY   Middle Name   DEAN   Last Name   VILLARREAL
Primary Address   N/A   City   N/A   State   N/A
ZIP Code   N/A   Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19880115
Race   CAUCASIAN   Height   68"   Weight   145 LBS
Court   STM   Source State   OR   Offense   HOLD
Gender   MALE

Girlfriend to Avery is Breanna P.: FB page: http://www.facebook.com/breanna.pulliam
Cashier at Fred Meyers in Scappoose. Attended Lincoln High

Cameron Villarreal: FB page: http://www.facebook.com/crazy4high#!/crazy4high?v=wall

Registrar:  Chris Edington: Wife Rebecca (On the list)

Vice President:  Max Janasik: Wife Becky (on the list)

Equipment/Field Manager: Matt Schuckmann: Wife Robin (on the list)

Treasurer:  John Chen: No info

I also checked which FM stores would be closest to zip 97231. These are the top 3:

1:FRED MEYER51501 Columbia River HwyScappoose, OR 97056Store:
Distance 5.8 miles

2: FRED MEYER6850 N Lombard StPortland, OR 97203Store
Distance 7.2 miles

3: 5
FRED MEYER JEWELERS22075 NW Imbrie DrHillsboro, OR 97124
Distance 8.3 miles

Thanks, Kim H AND Jim K have always piqued my curiosity.....Jim seemed IMO to really insert himself in the case, and Kim well.......for other reasons AV!

[
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2010, 04:57:24 PM »

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2010, 05:01:03 PM »

oops, sorry.  I'm so sorry to hear of your daughter's loss. 
Thanks for your greetings Lazydog and a blessed Season to you and yours.
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2010, 06:39:03 PM »

Merry Christmas to all and I hope it shines with happiness and love! May the New Year bring us closer to finding Kyron.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2010, 07:25:48 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone.  I still believe in miracles....
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2010, 07:29:29 PM »

Aww Brandi I am in tears seeing this. Kyron should be home....It is just so sad.

Goatwhisperer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2010, 07:45:58 PM »

Aww Brandi I am in tears seeing this. Kyron should be home....It is just so sad.

Tracy.. he will be found.  We just have to keep our faith and belief in the investigation.  His disappearance has been heard worldwide... that alone with the determination of the law enforcement is the strength we will hang on to! Kryon will be found; and the person(s) responsible will be held accountable for. 
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2010, 08:32:38 PM »

Finding Kyron is my Christmas Wish.  What a beautiful child he is.

Thank you all for your good wishes for myself and my family. Yes it is hard to want a Grandchild so bad when others throw their children away. We would give a child such a wonderful, loving home.

We are a strong family and will make the most of this Holiday season. I finally went out today and did my Christmas shopping. Just can't really get in the Joy of the season but we will celebrate the Birth of Christ.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.