April 25, 2024, 09:58:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #39 12/24/10 - 1/01/11  (Read 218875 times)
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2010, 08:34:00 PM »

Aww Brandi I am in tears seeing this. Kyron should be home....It is just so sad.

Brandi this is so beautiful. When I close my eyes I can hear him playing his drum. Laughing and giggling to the tune. I hope his parents will see this beautiful picture.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2010, 09:22:51 PM »

It is Christmas Eve. Kyron is still missing and there has been no justice yet for Zahra. My daughter lost her baby and yesterday I had to call an ambulance for her. My heart breaks for Kaine, Desiree, Tony and Kyrons brothers and sister.

It is sad enough for those who have lost their beloved children this year due to illness. How much sadder for the parents whos babies are missing and they have no idea where they are. We have a special little ornament on our tree for those who are lost. I pray they will be found and parents will find peace.

To all the Monkeys a Blessed Christmas Season with those you hold most Dear.

To Klaas hold your new Grandbaby tight and give her hugs from all of us.

To your House from our House.  Merry Christmas!

LD - I have lost a child and want you to know that it does get better. Each year the pain is less. I will keep your daughter and your family in my prayers.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2010, 09:24:26 PM »

I want to wich everyone a very Merry Christmas, heaven knows my family has been so blessed I fel guilty sometimes, but on the other hand I think we can all do something.......anything to stop the madness these angels must endure, not just Kyron, but Caylee, HaLeigh, Gabriel, Zahra, too many to list and it rips my heart out to know that we talk a good talk, but are we doing everything we can to stop it or even make an attempt. I hope and pray my kids learn to do what is right for others, this yr my lil 10 yr old donated 1/2 his Christmas to the Gulf Coast House for negleced and abused children......he got his thank you note and I just opened it up an wept. How can a kid "get it", but others don't?

God Bless all the missing angels.............we all love you and I promise I won't forget, and am going to follow in my child's footsteps and put my money/time where my mouth is an angelic monkey
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KtNYA4pAGjI?" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KtNYA4pAGjI?</a>

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2010, 09:31:23 PM »

Finding Kyron is my Christmas Wish.  What a beautiful child he is.

Thank you all for your good wishes for myself and my family. Yes it is hard to want a Grandchild so bad when others throw their children away. We would give a child such a wonderful, loving home.

We are a strong family and will make the most of this Holiday season. I finally went out today and did my Christmas shopping. Just can't really get in the Joy of the season but we will celebrate the Birth of Christ.

Hi Lazydog,
I am so sorry for your loss! It took me so many years to get pregnant and I had to go through so much. I now have a beautiful 12 year old daughter who is my pride and joy! You too will be telling your story of your grandbaby one day! Merry Christmas to you and all the rest of the caring monkeys! God Bless!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2010, 10:01:33 PM »

It's suppose to be Christmas, a time for joy, a time for celebrating the birth of Christ, and yet I feel sad.

Kyron should be home opening up his presents, laughing with joy, and snuggling with his parents. Sadly, that isn't happening.

Kaine, I'm sure, is sitting by his tree with Kaira, waiting for Kyron to open up his presents.

Desiree, I'm sure, is sitting by her tree waiting for Kyron to open up his presents.

What is Terri doing? She doesn't have Kaira there. She doesn't have Kaine there. Does she have James there? Who knows. This is the season and the time that she needs to come forward with what she knows. It's time to be honest. It's time to tell the truth.

TERRI, WHERE IS KYRON?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2010, 10:05:24 PM »

One other thing, Brandi, your Christmas pic of Kyron was so heartfelt. Thank you, and God bless you.   an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2010, 10:11:40 PM »

My sincere condolences on your loss, LD.

Merry Christmas to all.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2010, 02:18:40 AM »

I hope ALL the Monkeys have a beautiful Christmas!  I too wish Ky was home openein his presents with his parents and getting to enjoy his favorite foods prepared by his Mommy!  Please God watch over him and be with him and take care of Lazydog and her family at this difficult time. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2010, 05:23:46 AM »

I wish everyone a peaceful festive season.
I wanted to make sure that I did that before the day got crazy.
Lazydog, I was very saddened to hear about your daughter. She is going to need your support in this for a long time. I pray that there is a renewal of spirit and soul. We don't know why these things happen, I don't believe it is God's will or that there us a reason for these losses. Our family has been through this and it has been almost two years, my daughter has a 9 month old, ( plus a 12 year old and an almost 4 ) but the pain of the loss still happens. Not frequently like before, but every once in a while now.
IM, you son sounds like such a good kid. Might have something to do with his Mama ? We should all follow in his footsteps too.   
Once again peace & love to all.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2010, 10:06:37 AM »

Merry Christmas to everyone, may you stay safe, enjoy your family and all the good food you will have  an angelic monkey  For everyone who has had a year that wasn't the best, may the new year be different for all of us   an angelic monkey
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2010, 04:46:49 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! To all the monkeys!

It just started snowing here!  Wel flakes falling straight down...ground too warm for them to stick though - maybe that's the best kind of snow!

Hope eveyone has a wonderful holiday!   

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2010, 04:58:52 PM »

Bandi this one is so very special.  Really touched my heart.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2010, 05:32:31 PM »

I like it too!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2010, 08:39:20 PM »

Island Monkey that video was so sad....The girl reminded me of a little girl I met when I worked for a time at a child abuse center. Working there changed me forever I think. 

This morning as I watched my children open presents I couldn't help but think about all of the parents on these theads who didn't have their little children today. I thought of Desiree and hoped she was just sleeping today, I thought of Zahra's mom, Sommers mom, Lindseys mom, Sandra's moms, Ambers mom, Toris mom, Adji's mom and grandmother and I prayed so much for them. I also thanked God because I knew how lucky I was to be able to watch my children open their presents. I am so very sorry for all the pain they must feel everyday, especially on days like this. It just makes me so sad.....

Merry Christmas everyone
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2010, 02:48:35 AM »

Oh, Dear Monkeys.

So sad today to think of Kyron.... 

Hope you are all well and that this New Year brings true resolution to this case.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2010, 02:41:51 PM »

This post is for information purposes. I don't in any way, make any accusations. I'm just posting info along with url's to post the facts as they relate to Kyron.  The bolded words are additional comments based on facts, ie: public information. I didn't post the press articles to some of the statements because I'm assuming that we've seen them before. Maybe Janet can help with that?

http://www.skylinesoccerclub.com/home.php?layout=1022

Skyline Eagles Soccer Club:

President:  Tom Williamson
Vice President:  Max Janasik
Registrar:  Chris Edington
PYSA Rep:  Kim Holm
Head Coach:  Kim Holm
Equipment/Field Manager:  Matt Schuckmann
Treasurer:  John Chen

When you Google the address that they list to send the Soccer Registration payments to (The address of: 10902 NW Skyline Blvd, Portland, OR 97231) you find it linked to a business called "Turnstone
Environmental Consultants"

http://www.turnstoneenvironmental.com/index.htm

I'm going to take these one at a time:

President:  Tom Williamson, AKA Walter T Williamson IV - Approximate age 44-45 (Not on the list)
Resume: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/tom-williamson/4/948/926

President and co-owner of Turnstone Environmental Consultants
                           10902 NW Skyline Blvd
                                     Portland, OR 97231

Additional address to TEC: 18000 NW Lucy Reeder Road, Portland, OR 97231 (This is Sauvie Island
and is approximately 11.6 miles away from nw skyline blvd.)

Link, pg 6:
http://www.cityofalbany.net/finance/cor/COR2009/B-Environmental%20Permitting,%20Analysis,%20and%
20Design/COR-09-B%20Proposal%20-%20Turnstone%20Environmental.pdf

PYSA Rep:  Kim Holm (PYSA is Portland youth soccer Assoc.)

http://www.portlandyouthsoccer.com/home.php

Head Coach:  Kim Holm (On the list)
Kim has 3 sons. She also lives behind the home that Jim Kelley reported seeing a white truck and a
woman with red hair driving it at 3pm and 2am on June 4th.

Kurtis ( Kyron's friend who also was invited by Terri the previous weekend to go 1st to the zoo, but ended up going bowling) When asked by his mother about Kyron being missing, Kurtis stated that he knew he was absent because he had a dr.'s appointment.

Avery Villerreal: FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000645197805&v=wall&ref=search

Was put on hold in early September: (NOTE: I don't know what STM court is)

First Name   AVERY   Middle Name   DEAN   Last Name   VILLARREAL
Primary Address   N/A   City   N/A   State   N/A
ZIP Code   N/A   Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19880115
Race   CAUCASIAN   Height   68"   Weight   145 LBS
Court   STM   Source State   OR   Offense   HOLD
Gender   MALE

Girlfriend to Avery is Breanna P.: FB page: http://www.facebook.com/breanna.pulliam
Cashier at Fred Meyers in Scappoose. Attended Lincoln High

Cameron Villarreal: FB page: http://www.facebook.com/crazy4high#!/crazy4high?v=wall

Registrar:  Chris Edington: Wife Rebecca (On the list)

Vice President:  Max Janasik: Wife Becky (on the list)

Equipment/Field Manager: Matt Schuckmann: Wife Robin (on the list)

Treasurer:  John Chen: No info

I also checked which FM stores would be closest to zip 97231. These are the top 3:

1:FRED MEYER51501 Columbia River HwyScappoose, OR 97056Store:
Distance 5.8 miles

2: FRED MEYER6850 N Lombard StPortland, OR 97203Store
Distance 7.2 miles

3: 5
FRED MEYER JEWELERS22075 NW Imbrie DrHillsboro, OR 97124
Distance 8.3 miles

One more addition: It appears the Villarreal/Holm family, owned a boat. It may mean nothing, but I wanted to put it out there.

First Name   CATARINO   Middle Name   FLOYD   Last Name   VILLARREAL
Primary Address   N/A   City   PORTLAND   State   OR
ZIP Code   97231   Latitude   45.632427   Longitude   -122.86634
Phone Number   N/A   Date of Birth   19581105   Street   15110 NW CORNELIUS PASS RD
Offense Date   19000101   Court   CLACKAMAS COUNTY COURTS   Source State   OR
Offense   BOAT-RIDE DECK W/O RAIL

Oregon Boating Regulations:

http://www.oregon.gov/OSMB/BoatLaws/Regulations.shtml

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2010, 06:58:22 PM »

<image snipped>
Bandi this one is so very special.  Really touched my heart.

It's so good to see you slowsouthernrain.

Thank you, and happy holidays to you!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2010, 08:17:42 PM »

Where does, did Kim Holm fit into this ?
She was a friend of Terri, right ?
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2010, 08:42:47 PM »

Yes. Kim was good friends with Terri. Also the mother of Kurtis, whom Terri invited for the family fun weekend, the weekend prior to Kyron going missing.

She is also the coach of Kyron's soccer team.

Kim's son's are, well let's just say this, not upstanding citizens. Also, as I stated, she lives behind the home of Jim Kelley who spotted the white truck on his road.

I'm not making accusations, but I'm telling you, I don't believe in coincidences. There are too many here.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2010, 09:41:34 PM »

Yes. Kim was good friends with Terri. Also the mother of Kurtis, whom Terri invited for the family fun weekend, the weekend prior to Kyron going missing.

She is also the coach of Kyron's soccer team.

Kim's son's are, well let's just say this, not upstanding citizens. Also, as I stated, she lives behind the home of Jim Kelley who spotted the white truck on his road.

I'm not making accusations, but I'm telling you, I don't believe in coincidences. There are too many here.

Hi Sassifrass,
The video of the interview with Kim was strange. She acted like the cat who just swallowed the canary. Her hand movements and EVERYTHING were just so odd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.