April 26, 2024, 06:14:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #39 12/24/10 - 1/01/11  (Read 218899 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 01, 2011, 08:05:00 PM »

interesting blog from the anti site

It appears one of TH's supporters really wasn't one?

http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/2010/12/ask-and-ye-shall-receive.html
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: January 01, 2011, 08:05:51 PM »

I wonder if Staton was jumping the gun back in September when he made his cryptic comments, as in Dec. LE admits they have no idea what happened to Kyronor whether he is alive or dead.

If they "knew" so much three months ago, there should have been an arrest by now and not everyone in LE saying they have no physical evidence, it could be months, etc...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #962 on: January 01, 2011, 08:52:46 PM »

http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/2010/12/ask-and-ye-shall-receive.html
Appears to be another loon, that thinks she is important 
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: January 01, 2011, 09:04:57 PM »

Appears to be another loon, that thinks she is important 

The blog was done by "Chana", who supposedly was one of TH's friends, until she saw the light and realized that TH was involved.  Since then, she has been posting very passionate, although very uninformative and teasing, posts at the Anti page on FB.  She maintains that she has proof, has turned it over to LE, and is now trying to uncover TH & DS posting anonymously all over the place.  I personally do think she's a loon, and a very nasty one, at that.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: January 01, 2011, 09:04:58 PM »

It's interesting because Cindy Butcher Smalley actually knows Dede (as shown by the picture) and she knows TH as well.

It appears that Cindy does not believe TH or Dede to be innocent.  Cindy is friends with the stepmother of TH's son.  So there is a big connection there. 

Apparently there will be more info to come. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: January 01, 2011, 09:05:25 PM »

Wow! I wonder how old this photo is? DeDe does not look good at all. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but she is looking very manly in my opinion.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: January 01, 2011, 09:07:31 PM »

I wonder if Staton was jumping the gun back in September when he made his cryptic comments, as in Dec. LE admits they have no idea what happened to Kyronor whether he is alive or dead.

If they "knew" so much three months ago, there should have been an arrest by now and not everyone in LE saying they have no physical evidence, it could be months, etc...

I don't think that Staton is the best person to be holding press conferences. He strikes me as very emotional. In a way it is really nice to see how much he seems to care about this case but on the other hand, his cryptic messages are driving me bonkers.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: January 01, 2011, 09:09:17 PM »

Speaking of LOONS, Tom Jones had plenty to say about Scared Monkeys at the Anti support page. Once again, he thinks many of us are DeDe's family. I forwarded the info to Klaas.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: January 01, 2011, 09:12:17 PM »

For the record, since I know that Tom Jones reads here, Tracygirl, Norose and myself have been posting for ages. We were posting together on Amber Dubois thread long before Kyron went missing. We are no way related to any of the players. Perhaps Mr. Jones needs to realize that Scared Monkeys is a HUGE forum and Kyron Horman is just one thread.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 01, 2011, 09:17:42 PM »

For the record, since I know that Tom Jones reads here, Tracygirl, Norose and myself have been posting for ages. We were posting together on Amber Dubois thread long before Kyron went missing. We are no way related to any of the players. Perhaps Mr. Jones needs to realize that Scared Monkeys is a HUGE forum and Kyron Horman is just one thread.
It just seems to get worse with these cases and people inserting themselves in places they don't need to, whether it is because they want attention, bored out of their mind, or just plain nuts. I am not DeDe's mother Tom before that BS starts again. And that picture of DeDe looking extremely haggard with the other woman, don't know much about photoshopping, but that picture is way off and doesn't look right. And if this so called woman has info and or working with LE, shut up about it, though I doubt very much you do. But you have a vivid imagination, or the voices must be strong and intense.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: January 01, 2011, 09:18:23 PM »

There are a lot of newer posters on here.  Me among them.  So it is possible that there are relatives posting on here.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: January 01, 2011, 09:20:01 PM »

We are all inserting ourselves into this case, aren't we?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: January 01, 2011, 09:25:20 PM »

Speaking of LOONS, Tom Jones had plenty to say about Scared Monkeys at the Anti support page. Once again, he thinks many of us are DeDe's family. I forwarded the info to Klaas.

Tom Jones (if that really is him posting) needs to get back to taking care of his kids. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: January 01, 2011, 09:28:29 PM »

We are all inserting ourselves into this case, aren't we?

Well I know that I'm not, I come on here and discuss, I do nothing to interfere, make up lies, and cause trouble for LE. I know that is wrong, and I also know it takes up LE's time and energy. I'm smart enough to know better.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: January 01, 2011, 09:29:15 PM »

Has anyone else tried to figure out if this "Terri Horman posted comments on KATU.com" article held any truth?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html#IDComment83800254

I have been reading starshadows comments starting on page 128, 103 weeks ago, on down to recent ones.

http://intensedebate.com/people/starshadow/56

Comparing words, writing style, use of dashes to separate sentences, use of making at least one word out of caps, etc and this article still stands I believe because it's true. Her's her reason she was hacked, how mad she is posts like this...

That's just it - if investigators had done it, they'd have done it legally, going through my email provider. I'd never have known.

That is NOT what happened. My password here and on my email was the same, and it was accessed moments after I was accused of being her, via a proxy.

Which is both a violation of their privacy policy (in using my email address and password for something other then logging me in here) and something a bit more serious - breaking into my email account.

I was notified via my email provider's system, and it shows the IP that accessed it - because I have it set to shut down if there is anything unusual that happens on the account, it immediately locked it down.

They might have gotten away with me not noticing if they hadn't used an out-of-country proxy service, and just done it from the PDX area - that likely would have been close enough geographically that it wouldn't have triggered it.

and then she continues posting. Mad hacked people usually delete the account, possibly avoiding a site they were hacked completely. If this is her, which I believe it to be, there is a point in time where she crosses the line from regular non identifiable posts to talking about her 7 year old daughter, living in Mount Hood I think it was, overkill on the details meant to scream "this isn't me and from an outside point of view. with an unside scoop since I live in Oregon too, you know I'm believable.
The extra not me info happens close to the time Kyron goes missing, however checking the non Kyron related posts she made, they're consistent with the area Kaine's with, as in comments on local news articles.

I have never read that money comments at once, written by someone that thinks they're so much smarter than anyone else, that they brag about how smart they are, then references how dumb everyone else it. .

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: January 01, 2011, 09:29:23 PM »

Sass - so you are saying you believe that one of the photos was taken maybe the day before when they initially set everything up and the other photo (with Kurtis) was taken the morning of the fair?

Yeah, that's what I believe Klaas but the opposite. I believe Kyrons was taken that morning, but Kurtis' the previous morning. The day of set up, which can be interpreted as, TH didn't need the truck to take Kyron's project to school on the 4th. It was already there.

I thought we already knew that Kyron's project was taken to the school the day before.  That Terri used the truck that day to take the project to school.

She also used the truck on the 4th to bring home the project.  But at school, found out that none of the projects could be taken until later in the day.

I thought so too!

Then why didn't she go pick Kyron and his project up that afternoon if she had the truck for that very reason?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: January 01, 2011, 09:29:51 PM »

There are a lot of newer posters on here.  Me among them.  So it is possible that there are relatives posting on here.

None that I am aware of but I suppose it is possible.  We had Jason and we had Flymonkey both friends of DeDe but that's all I'm aware of.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: January 01, 2011, 09:31:19 PM »

Let's get this to page 50 so I can lock this thread and move to the new 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: January 01, 2011, 09:31:51 PM »

Janet I wonder if Kaine and Desiree believe she is not fully cooperating because of her retaining a lawyer? If you have a lawyer they have to follow the law a little closer and perhaps the use of a lie detecter cannot be used.

Happy NEW YEAR to all Monkeys.

I'll go out on a limb here because I have always thought that Kaine and Desiree both knew she was not being fully honest from the getgo..the failed LDTs..which Terri herself made a big to do over while Kaine, Desiree, Tony and LE were in the home.  The retaining of a lawyer didn't take place until Kaine had removed himself and Kiara from the home.  Swiftly followed, I might add, by her flirting and sexting with his high school friend.  Not a woman worried about Kyron, her marriage or the custody of her daughter.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: January 01, 2011, 09:34:52 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.