May 02, 2024, 02:29:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland OR #39 12/24/10 - 1/01/11  (Read 219435 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: December 31, 2010, 12:13:49 PM »

Puzzler- ITA about the Dr. Appt being on June 11th or it would have been news. However, since Kyron disappeared on the schools watch, LE may be careful what info confirmed or not, is being let out. Let's face it- since Kaine and Desiree have been speaking out in the media and LE isn't- that speaks volumes. Either LE is directing them what to let out in the media or they are giviong them information they don't care gets out. I would rather believe they are directing them on what to say, so in that regard, Janet may have a point-MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: December 31, 2010, 12:22:50 PM »

I don't know, I have never really believed that LE is telling things to D&K in order for them to make them public. I think LE is being careful not to tell them to much, as they know that they would probably not be able to keep from speaking out. They want to respect them and keep them as informed as possible, but I doubt they are prompting them. If they are, I would really lose a lot of respect for MCSO.

I also do not believe that any of the clothing or glasses shown were actually Kyron's. For one, why would they show something they had already found and ask people to be on the lookout for the item? That would be a total waste of time. As far as a ransom initially, I don't buy that either as MCSO went right into search and rescue mode as if for a child who had walked away and become lost. And LE was stumped when asked why family was not speaking out-they would have had an answer better prepared if it was due to ransom.

All my opinions, obviously.

Thanks for welcomes.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #782 on: December 31, 2010, 12:34:47 PM »

I don't know, I have never really believed that LE is telling things to D&K in order for them to make them public. I think LE is being careful not to tell them to much, as they know that they would probably not be able to keep from speaking out. They want to respect them and keep them as informed as possible, but I doubt they are prompting them. If they are, I would really lose a lot of respect for MCSO.

I also do not believe that any of the clothing or glasses shown were actually Kyron's. For one, why would they show something they had already found and ask people to be on the lookout for the item? That would be a total waste of time. As far as a ransom initially, I don't buy that either as MCSO went right into search and rescue mode as if for a child who had walked away and become lost. And LE was stumped when asked why family was not speaking out-they would have had an answer better prepared if it was due to ransom.

Thanks for welcomes.
You are thinking just like me. I don't feel for a minute that LE is telling Desiree and Kaine what to say. And frankly some of the things being said by both about Terri could come back and be a problem, for whatever reason they did this they must have felt it was okay. I also don't believe that his glasses were found, or in the mailbox, the mailbox thing I remember reading but don't know where. And never did I believe it was due to a ransom. Could be wrong, but it would make sense with a ransom, if the people actually were rich, and you could get a large sum of money, IMO.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: December 31, 2010, 12:37:17 PM »

Thank-you for posting that, IMO  just another loon looking for attention.

ITA NRCG..I thought that LE was able to ID the person from the security cameras across the street at the church...maybe that was just rumor.  I don't think they meant any harm..just loony.

But that does bring back up a question I have had since the beginning.  Did the church across the street have security cameras in place and running on the day Kyron disappeared?

If they did and LE would have had that tape right away, as that is where LE held the interviews with community and school people..then did that camera catch the truck parked across the street on that small access road to the soccer field?  If so, was that then backed up by eyewitness accounts from that day?

I think LE has a pretty secure idea of who is involved in this case...they need the physical evidence....but a security tape could provide alot of info.

Neighbor and Sassi...what say you on this subject?

Hi DeDe,
I had thought it strange that a church would have a camera. I had asked about it a while back and someone told me here at Scared Monkeys that the camera was installed AFTER Kyron went missing. I don't recall who though.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: December 31, 2010, 12:40:25 PM »

People make up all kinds of stuff about people in these cases.  I am sure LE briefed the family on the fact that there would be loonies by the dozens coming out of the woodworm.  And that rumors would be flying,

I bet LE has a treasure trove of info on the tapes that they requested for both June 3 and June 4.

Little Jonathan Foster of Houston was dumped by a business that had a tape.  Tapes are everywhere,  And people with camera phones are everywhere.

There is info out there for sure.

With regards to rumors, this is VERY true. People were posting ugly rumors about the Dubois parents when Amber had gone missing. They were not true as I know them personally. People can be completely horrible online just to stir the pot.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: December 31, 2010, 12:41:56 PM »

Thanks for welcomes.
You are thinking just like me. I don't feel for a minute that LE is telling Desiree and Kaine what to say. And frankly some of the things being said by both about Terri could come back and be a problem, for whatever reason they did this they must have felt it was okay. I also don't believe that his glasses were found, or in the mailbox, the mailbox thing I remember reading but don't know where. And never did I believe it was due to a ransom. Could be wrong, but it would make sense with a ransom, if the people actually were rich, and you could get a large sum of money, IMO.

I don't think they had money enough for a ransom either. However, the thought crossed my mind that Terri put the glasses in the mailbox or wherever to make it appear it was a kidnapping. So for a while, they may have been working on that premise.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: December 31, 2010, 12:52:05 PM »

Since I really can't remember, the glasses in the mailbox, was that a rumor, or was that a fact? I don't recall reading anywhere that it was a fact.
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #787 on: December 31, 2010, 01:14:27 PM »

Mchenry- this thread has been the "Terri did it cuz she's a hoebag" forever. Didn't help find Kyron.
Monkey King- I have never criticized any of your posts!  I know what it is like to have a son die. The hardest thing I have ever done in my life was to bury my son. Please skip over anything I post and I will skip over anything you post.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: December 31, 2010, 01:22:59 PM »

I will state again for the record that KAINE is not a suspect, he is a victim.  We do not bash the victim here, the victim deserves our support.  There has never been any implication that Kaine is a suspect at all.  LE is sharing information with KAINE and DESIREE.  THEY feel LE is doing a competent job.  If you want to treat Kaine as a suspect then I suggest you find someplace else to post, it won't be tolerated here.

I will also say that although I usually agree with Blink, I disagree with her on many aspects of this case. 

Kaine will not be treated like a suspect here at SM.  If you choose to continue treating him as a suspect I'll make SURE you find someplace else to post.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: December 31, 2010, 01:23:18 PM »

Since I really can't remember, the glasses in the mailbox, was that a rumor, or was that a fact? I don't recall reading anywhere that it was a fact.

I don't know. I wasn't stating it as fact. But when I heard it, that was my first thought.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: December 31, 2010, 01:24:03 PM »

Mchenry- this thread has been the "Terri did it cuz she's a hoebag" forever. Didn't help find Kyron.
Monkey King- I have never criticized any of your posts!  I know what it is like to have a son die. The hardest thing I have ever done in my life was to bury my son. Please skip over anything I post and I will skip over anything you post.
I'm very sorry  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: December 31, 2010, 01:25:53 PM »

I think that I read the glasses in the mailbox was on Blink's site. But can't say if it was just being talked about, or her sources told her that. Maybe someone else remembers.
mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #792 on: December 31, 2010, 01:26:59 PM »

Thank you No Rose. It is a heartbreak that never goes away.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: December 31, 2010, 01:27:03 PM »

Mchenry- Although ypu did not name me specifically, when you posted this should be the Kaine did it becuase we don't like him or he's mean or whatever thread, you threw that out there while we were discussiong alternative scenarios. This case remains an open, active investigation as we all know too well. Kyron has not been located to date. We do not know what LE knows and that leads to public speculation. The powers that be do not wish for us to discuss he who shall not be named in an inflamitory manner, therefore we won't. However, until a direct POI is named or charged wouldn't it make sense to not discuss she who shall not be named in a defamitory manner as well? Silence does not indicate guilt as much as screaming for the camera's indicates inncense. Personally, everyone's life in this family is an open book. They are all under the microscope. As for your burden of burying your son, my heartfelt condolences. How this is related, I don't know. We all bring different experiences to the table.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: December 31, 2010, 01:28:49 PM »

Monkey King - you're pushing it
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #795 on: December 31, 2010, 01:34:51 PM »

McHenry-I am expressing my heartfelt thoughts for you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: December 31, 2010, 01:37:36 PM »

Thank you No Rose. It is a heartbreak that never goes away.
an angelic monkey  I can't even imagine
bebecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: December 31, 2010, 01:38:23 PM »

Glasses in mailbox is a total rumor...no basis in fact.
I do not believe LE would show the glasses to the public if they had been left in mailbox. Besides LE said they have no physical evidence in this case and glasses would be physical evidence, not to mention would also be a direction as far as what happened and LE is still saying they have no idea what took place.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #798 on: December 31, 2010, 01:39:20 PM »

I think one of the things that is hard for  people is the different faces of TH.

Some see the loving soccer Mom. 

But I don't know if that is her real persona.  James said that they moved around a lot.  And then we see her sexting. 

Her ex husband Ecker said that he wished that he had never married and that he provided stability to her.

Her first hubby-sounds like a lot of issues there.

There is a lot more to TH, I think, that we have not seen or heard about.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: December 31, 2010, 01:42:00 PM »

Ok, Klaas.

Everyone: Have a happy, safe and healthy New Year!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.