June 15, 2024, 03:44:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Deborah Flores-Narvaez, 31 Las Vegas NV 12/12/10(Body Found) EX BF Arrested)  (Read 66872 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2010, 03:02:10 PM »

I wonder if she was still pregnant when she went missing?  The Oct. report says she was pregnant then.
Tol

According to a lawyer on FOX NEWS she was pregnant, so I guess she was still pregnant. Hmm, last person to ever see her was the ex Blu and she is never seen from again. Sounds a little like Vander sloot and Natalee, eh?
I heard an interiew w/ her sister on NG.
Sister, Celeste, stated she was no longer pregnant.
Maybe that explains the depression her friends refer to?
I will get the link to NG xscript.
Tol

OK, then that brings up another answer to a question regarding the text. Some had said, oh it could have been that he was a contact name if anything happened. I would dare say that if one knew where her sister was pregnant or not, she would have also previously referenced Blu and his cell/address.

She was providing a message/evidence .... just in case.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2010, 03:04:18 PM »

CASAREZ: Celeste, was she pregnant when she went missing?

FLORES-NARVAEZ: No, she wasn`t.

CASAREZ: But she was pregnant this fall?

FLORES-NARVAEZ: Apparently so.

CASAREZ: OK. All right.

This is from the DEC 20 NG xscript at this link:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1012/20/ng.01.html

Thanks. Well that takes that reason away why one would have to meet with their ex who has a history of beating her. The only other reason would have been to get her to say to the courts that he never did anything to her. Guess what control freaks do her are told NO?
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2010, 03:11:25 PM »

CASAREZ: Celeste, was she pregnant when she went missing?

FLORES-NARVAEZ: No, she wasn`t.

CASAREZ: But she was pregnant this fall?

FLORES-NARVAEZ: Apparently so.

CASAREZ: OK. All right.

This is from the DEC 20 NG xscript at this link:
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1012/20/ng.01.html

Thanks. Well that takes that reason away why one would have to meet with their ex who has a history of beating her. The only other reason would have been to get her to say to the courts that he never did anything to her. Guess what control freaks do her are told NO?

A thought:  Maybe BF just found out that she was no longer pregnant and went into another rage?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2010, 03:24:02 PM »

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/26208121/detail.html

Police: Foul Play ‘Possible’ In Dancer's Disappearance
'Fantasy' Performer Last Seen Dec. 12

POSTED: 10:47 am PST December 21, 2010
UPDATED: 11:55 am PST December 21, 2010

LAS VEGAS -- While police are not close to announcing a suspect in the disappearance of a Las Vegas Strip performer, they said on Tuesday that foul play was a possibility.

Speaking at a news conference on Tuesday, police could give little new information into the search for Debbie Flores-Narveaz.

The 31-year-old dancer in the Luxor’s “Fantasy” show was last seen on Dec. 12 when she stopped by the home of her ex-boyfriend, Jason “Blu” Griffith.

Griffith, who Flores-Narvaez said attacked her during an argument in October, is cooperating with the investigation, police said.

He is, however, facing a charge of coercion related to the alleged attack. According to an arrest report, Flores-Narveaz claimed Griffith took her iPhone, elbowed her in the chin, kicked her and pulled her hair.

Griffith is due in court on April 14.

FOX5’s attempts to contact him by phone and at home were both unsuccessful.

Flores-Narvaez, who was born in Puerto Rico, moved to Las Vegas after earning a law degree and a stint as a Washington Redskins cheerleader.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to call Metro's missing persons unit at 702-828-2907.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2010, 03:27:28 PM »

IMO she had a love/hate relationship with Blu.  Blu is trouble IMO and I believe he murdered her.  Her body will turn up.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2010, 04:03:59 PM »

IMO she had a love/hate relationship with Blu.  Blu is trouble IMO and I believe he murdered her.  Her body will turn up.
I have the same thoughts, I hope we are both wrong, Klaas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2010, 09:52:40 PM »

http://www.ktnv.com/story/13722897/police-ex-boyfriend-cooperating-in-missing-dancer-case

Police: Ex-boyfriend cooperating in missing Las Vegas dancer case
Updated: Dec 21, 2010 3:57 PM PST

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) – There's still a lot of unknowns surrounding the disappearance of Las Vegas Strip dancer Debbie Flores-Narvaez after the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department held a press conference Tuesday.

Despite a swarm of questions, Lieutenant Rob Lundquist was unable to discuss many specifics about the investigation, and there seems to be a slim amount of evidence on the table thus far.

So where is Debbie Flores-Narvaez?

The Luxor performer hasn't been seen in more than one week. And with each passing day, uncertainty deepens.

"We looking at this investigation as possibly there may be foul play, or have a negative result," says Lieutenant Lundquist.

One person investigators have turned to for questioning is Debbie's ex-boyfriend. Jason "Blu" Griffith is charged with beating her up back in October while she was reportedly pregnant with her child.

"We have spoken with her ex-boyfriend and he stated that they had a short conversation," Lieutenant Lundquist continues. "She then left in her vehicle and everything seemed to be fine."

That conversation between Griffith and the "Fantasy" dancer seems to be the last documented sighting of Debbie. Her car was recovered four days later; it was ditched in a distant lot in northeast Las Vegas.

"We know that he has had a relationship so we are still speaking with him and we are still looking into that matter."

Debbie's closest friends say the couple shared a volatile relationship at times. Merriliz Monzon says she witnessed what appeared to be an argument via telephone three days before Debbie went missing.

"She kept saying I can't drive like this and she was shaking and she said let me get there in one piece, just let me get there in one piece. And she said respect me, respect me."

Debbie's sister was there to face Griffith during his court appearance Tuesday morning on domestic violence charges against Debbie.

Click here to read Jason Griffith's arrest report

However, the ex-boyfriend was a no-show. Griffith's preliminary hearing for battery and coercion charges is now set for April.

Police say he has been cooperative so far and, at this point, there is no evidence linking him to her disappearance.

Debbie's car has reportedly been processed for fingerprints. The results are still pending. In the meantime, police are continuing to pursue leads and are asking the public for any information. 

31-year-old Debbie Flores-Narvaez stands approximately 5'5" tall and weighs 120 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information is asked to call the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department at (702) 828-2907.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2010, 07:28:54 AM »

This is a very pretty, very smart, determined girl who finally was able to achieve her career goals. On the other hand, she made foolish choices-having a baby would have altered her career either temporary or permanently- and yet she didn't protect herself from unwanted pregnancy. This guy, "Blu", from what I've seen/read, comes off as a thug, nothing more. On the day of the alleged domestic, it was reported Blu was at an ex-girlfriends home. Deborah, pregnant, followed him there. Then, when he left, she pursued him numerous times. Wth! For someone so smart, and I don't care what the reason- he had my phone, etc, this whole domestic could have been avoided and it makes me angry. Now, LE has to determine if her career or this guy Blu is responsible for her disappearance. Chances are good, Blu is responsible- although it's possible Deborah could have took off and set him up. Either she was in genuine fear-and that's why she sent that text to her mother on Dec 1, or- she was just getting his name out there. We need more info. People cut off their noses to spite their faces every day.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2010, 08:01:45 AM »

I just reread Klaasend's article back several posts, (I'm reading and posting off my phone still), anyway- it says Deborah had just met with one of Blu's ex-girlfriends prior to the domestic incident. (Why would she do that, why would she care?) The article states Deborah claimed to be elbowed in the face by Blu when he took her phone- but there was "no facial bruising". Why not? Wasn't it alleged VanderSloot elbowed Stephanie Flores and knocked her eye out? Also, the report further states Blu allegedly kicked in her car door, but there was no damage to the vehicle. The bruises on the legs and the hair could be explained away or as self inflicted. (My sister had a friend who was a nutjob. I came home from work and this nut was outside my sister's home hitting herself repeatedly with her car door. The next day, when she was bruised, she told my sister another friend had "beat her up" because she was hanging out with my sister. My sister shared this with me and I informed her that I saw her slamming the car
door on her leg repeatedly the day before. This crazy eventually went on to slice her wrists and who knows what else. She's still around and who knows what else she's pulled for attention, as we avoid her).

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2010, 09:32:28 AM »

No offense MK, but often times pregnancy happens even if precautions/birth contol or whatever is used.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2010, 01:14:18 AM »

http://www.ktnv.com/story/13730972/police-search-home-of-missing-las-vegas-dancers-ex-boyfriend

Police search home of missing Las Vegas dancer's ex-boyfriend
Updated: Dec 22, 2010 7:03 PM PST

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) – Action News has learned that police have searched the home of Jason Griffith, the ex-boyfriend of missing Las Vegas dancer Debbie Flores-Narvaez.

So far police have not called Griffith a suspect and are not discussing what, if anything, was found in his home.

Griffith is charged with beating Debbie up back in October while she was reportedly pregnant with his child. Police say he has been cooperative so far and, at this point, there is no evidence linking him to her disappearance.

Debbie has been missing for over a week. Her car was found abandoned a few days after she disappeared.

Debbie's car has reportedly been processed for fingerprints. The results are still pending. In the meantime, police are continuing to pursue leads and are asking the public for any information. 

31-year-old Debbie Flores-Narvaez stands approximately 5'5" tall and weighs 120 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information is asked to call the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department at (702) 828-2907.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2010, 01:39:40 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/criminal-profiles-in-national/las-vegas-dancer-debbie-flores-narvaez-provoked-ex-more-to-the-story-profile
Las Vegas dancer Debbie Flores-Narvaez provoked ex? more to the story? (Profile)
December 23, 2010

Missing Las Vegas dancer Debbie Flores-Narvaez provoked her ex-boyfriend Jason "Blu" Omar Griffith on Friday, Oct. 22 this year, according to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Incident Report.

The police report testimony of Jason Griffith that day and exactly two months later, on Dec. 22, 2010, during the domestic violence court appearance, says she "taunted" him.

Flores told the three officers who arrived on the scene two months ago--Pearson, Forson and Rowberry--that Jason verbally and physically assaulted her when she was visiting his ex-girlfriend.

Griffith paints a different picture.

Las Vegas MPD detailed the following in their police report, however, which shows that Debbie Flores continued an altercation with her ex-boyfriend that would have been best left to the police to handle.

The ensuing incident in October should also serve as a reminder to other women that taking on a physically larger male adversary on the street--or through a car chase--isn't always the wisest course of action and could lead to additional violence--which it may have, if Flores does not reappear soon.

First responder arrives to assist Las Vegas dancer

Officer Rowberry was first on the scene, finding two vehicles stopped at Vegas and Torrey Pines.

Debbie Flores' vehicle had been following Griffiths, according to the police report and had actually made contact with his car at this time.

The report doesn't indicate if this was due to Debbie rear-ending Griffith on purpose or due to following him too closely when he suddenly stopped.

According to the police report obtained by ABC affiliate KTNV News, Debbie Flores had went to visit Jason's ex-girlfriend when the incident occurred.

"Blu's" ex-girlfriend's name has been redacted from the PD report (a common privacy precaution when released to media and others outside of law enforcement circles).

Las Vegas dancer visiting Griffith's ex girlfriend without invite?

Jason Griffith's ex-girlfriend's address and name were actually both redacted from the report, and it is unclear if Debbie Flores was at the location by invitation or because she was seeking to catch Griffith there, as he did show up (or was already there)--and had to have known Debbie was there through some form of communication from Flores or his ex-girlfriend, or because he was there first.

The Las Vegas dancer told officers she was in her vehicle when Griffith walked up and pulled open her car door, using force to take her iphone from her, hitting her in the left side of her chin with his elbow.

It should be noted officers did not see evidence of physical damage to her face or chin at this time and no priors for violence were reported to LE during the year the two dated.

Debbie Flores-Narvaez was parked "behind" Jason Griffith's car, according to Officer Rowberry.

The PD report does not make it clear if she pulled in behind Griffith when she arrived or if they were parked on the street and he rolled into a free space in front of her.

What is clear is that he was allegedly able to leave the scene on foot--with her cell phone in hand, enter his vehicle and depart without her having to let his car out of the parking area.

Ex-girlfriend and Flores both follow in separate vehicles

Jason Griffith left the scene. Debbie Flores immediately followed him in her vehicle and the officer's police report indicate that Griffith's ex-girlfriend followed in her car as well. It had the makings of a showdown, which is what occurred.

Griffith, realizing they were following him, eventually stopped. According to Flores, he exited his vehicle, she exited hers and his ex-girlfriend exited hers as well.

Flores and Griffith began arguing over the phone. He threw it approximately 100 feet and told Flores he was not going to jail. He had said as much when he took the phone from her initially, she told officers.

Griffith's story to cops conflicts with Flores story

Griffith would tell cops that he never took the phone the first time Flores said he did, at his former girlfriend's residence.

"Blu" Griffith said he took the phone only when Flores was following him, when he stopped to confront her and she taunted him with it--holding it up and saying she was going to call the police.

Flores told officers that when she ran to retrieve the phone from where he threw it Griffith followed and pushed her down, kicked her and pulled her hair so hard some of it came out.

Griffith then left the scene and it appears that his ex-girlfriend did too, although not in the same direction.

Flores rear-ends Griffith

Flores followed him in her vehicle however, and he stopped again--quickly, which probably resulted in her hitting the back of his car.

Griffith allegedly exited the vehicle, kicked Flores' drivers side door (no physical evidence or damage supports this statement) and returned to his vehicle as Officer Rowberry arrived on the scene.

The three officers took statements, Griffith was arrested for domestic violence and coercion, and it was observed that Debbie Flores did have bruises on both her legs, as well as a missing piece of hair from her scalp--which was retrieved at the site.

It is apparent that for some reason Jason Griffith felt Debbie Flores was threatening him with jail. It could have been about the altercation between them that day or some other matter Flores was privy to--and had recorded on her phone.

Prior to this point in their relationship there was no evidence of violence physically between them, and cheating on Flores with his previous ex-girlfriend is definitely not "jail warranting" behavior--even if Flores was pregnant with Griffith's child, as she told officers.

Griffith had to believe her cell phone held incriminating evidence of some sort and it appears that he deleted it--or thought he had--when he threw it down later, or he felt taking it would stop her from calling the cops (after he got angry she followed him from his job to his ex-girlfriend's residence), which he says is what happened.

Debbie Flores' unexplained disappearance makes the case much more sinister and Griffith's admonitions of innocence much more disbelievable. The ex-girlfriend in this case holds the keys to the truth of that day.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2010, 01:44:38 PM »

http://thesop.org/story/20101223/overnight-the-case-of-a-missing-dancer-morphs-to-a-multidimensional-level.html
Over-Night the Case of a Missing Dancer Morphs to a Multi-Dimensional Level!
"Live life to the fullest as you don`t know what tomorrow will bring...Life is short Death is Forever." Debbie Flores-Narvaez-Facebook page

At first I thought the case of missing Las Vegas showgirl Debbie Flores-Narvaez was merely two-dimensional. Her disappearance on December 12th could be easily explained by an abusive boyfriend, who knew that she could nail him in court on battery charges, so he decides to remove her from the picture. But yesterday ABC News broke with some new information that turns these earlier theories on its head.
That is, and I don`t know if I`m making myself clear, after yesterday ABC transformed this seemingly simple case into a multi-dimensional one. I was stunned to hear two new clusters of information, reported by Andrea Canning with ABC News. You will want to read Police Continue Search for Missing Las Vegas Showgirl, Ex-Beau Is `Person of Interest,` by Andrea Canning, Jim Vojtech and Suzan Clarke. It comes with both an article and video coverage. Nearly fainted myself!
I had recorded Nancy Grace from Tuesday night, and the broadcast was emphasizing the abuse by Blu on Debbie, that was culled from police reports. I`m not downplaying this evidence, I think it`s significant, but woe is me, the tentacles of the `big picture` have grown. In any case, what Jason `Blu` Griffith did to Debbie on October 22nd is despicable. He "knocked her down, kicked her, and pulled her hair, resulting in bruising...her hair being pulled out."

True, horrible, violent abuse. But it is curious that Debbie had gone over to Blu`s ex-girlfriend`s house that night to confront him. Apparently, he was having an affair; don`t know if it was with this ex-girlfriend or with some other lady? It must be emphasized that Debbie and Blu were still going out together at this time. But this was a passionate, confrontational visit, and she must have upset Blu a great deal.

I heard she was following him in a car. An odd twist, I will suggest. Debbie must have been very mad, and rightly so, but this is aggressive behavior that could be interpreted as a little over-the-top. I`m seeing this `unusual behavior` from October 22nd in light of the newest information obtained by ABC. By now you will know what I`m talking about. Debbie had done these types of things before. She has faced charges of disorderly conduct and harassment before.

ABC didn`t really elaborate much on what this was all about. Moreover, they said she owes tens of thousands of dollars. Once again, the exact total of financial debt was not disclosed, nor did they say who she owed it to. Naturally enough, the question arises, why was Debbie racking up all of this debt? One would think she was making pretty good money dancing with the Luxor Casino in the burlesque
show Fantasy.

She should have been making enough to get by, I`m thinking, without going into debt. This debt changes the picture considerably. And the most shocking thing of all is that four individuals (3 men and 1 woman) "had requested protective orders against her and three of the requests were granted (ABC article)." This is unbelievable! Debbie was harassing these people, why? It must have been severe or they wouldn`t have gone to this much trouble to press charges like this.

At first we are told she was an NFL cheerleader, had a masters degree in finance, had a law degree and was a highly successful showgirl in Las Vegas. Yes, these credentials are real, but now a different side of her is exposed. I`m dumbfounded, was she a female Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? This is the only conclusion I can come up with; did she live two contrasting lives?

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and most of us want to relax our minds and turn away to lighter and happier matters. I thought I was beginning to do just that, until I heard about this pile of debt and these harassment charges on Jane Velez-Mitchell last night. This was a two-dimensional case at first glance, now it`s a multi-dimensional one. I may need to read a passage from the Maltese Falcon tonight for guidance. Suddenly, my eyes divert away from the boyfriend Blu and scurry over a wider landscape of dubiosity.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2010, 04:29:58 PM »

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/26258897/detail.html

Sister Won’t Leave Vegas Until Dancer Is Found

31-Year-Old Last Seen On Dec. 12

POSTED: 10:35 am PST December 23, 2010
UPDATED: 10:51 am PST December 23, 2010

LAS VEGAS -- The older sister of a missing Las Vegas dancer said she'll stay in Las Vegas until her sister is found.

Celeste Flores-Narvaez told The Associated Press she'll keep up the search, even if it means missing Christmas with her two children in Atlanta.

Deborah Flores-Narvaez has been missing since a Dec. 12 meeting with an ex-boyfriend.

Las Vegas police said there's no evidence a crime occurred, but they haven’t ruled out foul play as a possibility.

Celeste Flores-Narvaez said she knows her sister wouldn't intentionally disappear.

The 31-year-old dancer was reported missing after she didn't show up for a performance of the nightly "Fantasy" burlesque show at the Luxor hotel-casino on the Las Vegas Strip.

Celeste Flores-Narvaez flew to Las Vegas last week to aid in the search.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2010, 05:54:09 PM »

Burned body of a woman found in Las Vegas
Upfront News | Dec 23, 2010 | 0 comments

LAS VEGAS (Upfront News) — The body of a woman has been found burned at Lake Mead in Las Vegas, local TV station KVVU reported citing unidentified sources.

It is unknown whether the body is that of missing Las Vegas dancer Debbie Flores-Narvaez. The 31 year-old  has been missing for over a week.

Debbie Flores-Narvaez is approximately 5’5″ tall, weighs 120 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information is asked to call the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department at (702) 828-2907.

http://upfrontnewswire.com/822/burned-body-of-a-woman-found-in-las-vegas/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2010, 05:56:18 PM »

Burned female body found southeast of Las Vegas

THE burned body of an unidentified woman was found today at Lake Mead, southeast of Las Vegas, KVVU-TV said.

Lake Mead is a reservoir that straddles the state lines of Nevada and Arizona.

It was not immediately clear where in the area, 48km south of Vegas, the body was found.

Detectives with the Las Vegas Police Department were headed to the scene, the report said.

The grim discovery comes as Las Vegas cops continue to search for missing showgirl Debbie Flores Narvaez.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/burned-female-body-found-southeast-of-las-vegas/story-e6frf7jx-1225975769330

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2010, 06:49:45 PM »

Burned female body found southeast of Las Vegas

THE burned body of an unidentified woman was found today at Lake Mead, southeast of Las Vegas, KVVU-TV said.

Lake Mead is a reservoir that straddles the state lines of Nevada and Arizona.

It was not immediately clear where in the area, 48km south of Vegas, the body was found.

Detectives with the Las Vegas Police Department were headed to the scene, the report said.

The grim discovery comes as Las Vegas cops continue to search for missing showgirl Debbie Flores Narvaez.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-news/burned-female-body-found-southeast-of-las-vegas/story-e6frf7jx-1225975769330
Even if this is not Debbie, some family is going to be left to grieve over a loved one and at Christmas.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2010, 08:06:24 PM »

http://www.mynews3.com/story.php?id=34534&n=5035

Woman's burned body found at Lake Mead
Page Last Updated: Thursday December 23, 2010 4:21pm PST

The burned body of a woman was found Thursday morning on the Arizona side of Lake Mead, Metro Police said.

Officials with the National Park Service reported the discovery at the Kingman Wash area, just off Highway 93, two miles east of the Hoover Dam

Authorities said the body was found by visitors to the wash.

Homicide detectives from Las Vegas Metro Police were called to the scene to investigate the body.

Police did not immediately identify the woman.

Stay tuned News 3 and mynews3.com for the latest on this developing story.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2010, 08:12:47 PM »

http://www.8newsnow.com/story/13735242/womans-body-found-at-lake-mead

Woman's Burned Body Found at Lake Mead
Posted: Dec 23, 2010 2:27 PM PST Updated: Dec 23, 2010 4:51 PM PST

LAS VEGAS -- Officials with the National Park Service say the body of a woman has been found at Lake Mead. The identity of the woman has not been released. (sounds like they know who it is but just aren't releasing that info yet)

The body was found on the Arizona side of the lake near the Kingman Wash Road.

Las Vegas police say the call came in at about 11:30 a.m. Officers say two tourists found the burned body along the side of a the dirt road.

Metro says homicide detectives are working with the Mojave County Sheriff's Office and the National Park Service to investigate the finding.

The body has been found on federal land and police are working out the jurisdictional issues surrounding the investigation.

Metro police would like to stress the body has not been identified.
The Clark County Coroner has arrived on the scene.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2010, 11:59:16 PM »

Very true, Nut.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.