May 28, 2024, 07:08:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heaven Marie Smith 7 mos. old msg 12/18/10 Phoenix, AZ (Mother killed) BABY SAFE!!  (Read 4360 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: December 19, 2010, 03:46:41 PM »

Baby missing after Ariz. woman killed
Associated Press
Posted on December 19, 2010 at 1:32 PM

PHOENIX (AP) — The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is looking for a 7-month-old girl after identifying the body of her mother in the Phoenix metro area.

Sheriff's spokesman Aaron Douglas says 19-year-old Brittany Jasmine Hines was found dead on the side of a road near 61st Avenue and Elliot Road around 8:15 a.m. Saturday.

There was no immediate word on how she died.

Her baby, Heaven Marie Smith, was with her when she left California earlier in the week, but authorities don't know where the girl is.

Douglas says the baby is considered missing and endangered.
http://www.fox11az.com/news/local/112154469.html

This report is very vague....
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 03:51:04 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 03:49:20 PM »

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is looking for the public's help in find the missing daughter of woman who was found dead Saturday.

Investigators say Brittany Jasmine Hines, 19, was found dead in the area of 61st Avenue and Elliot Road. MCSO said her daughter Heaven Marie Smith, 7 months old, was with her when Hines left California earlier this week.

The child is currently missing and investigators consider her endangered missing. Anybody with information on the death and the missing baby is asked to call 602-876-4804 or 602-876-1011. The case number is 10-225251.

The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Homicide Unit is requesting information on Brittany Jasmine Hines who was found deceased on December 18, 2010 in the area of 61st Avenue and Elliot Road in Laveen. Her daughter, 7 month old, Heaven Marie Smith was with her when Brittany left California earlier in the week.

Heaven's current whereabouts are unknown and she is considered endangered missing. Anyone with information regarding the death of Brittany or the whereabouts of her daughter Heaven are requested to contact the Det. Bryan Cluff #961 (602) 876-4804 or the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office (602) 876-1011 reference Case Number 10-225251.
http://peasintheirpods.bravejournal.com/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2010, 03:51:41 PM »

I changed the title to reflect baby name

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 06:15:18 PM »

WOW 

Baby of slain woman is found safe
Published: Dec. 19, 2010 at 5:41 PM

PHOENIX, Dec. 19 (UPI) -- The baby of a woman found killed in Phoenix is safe in California, police said Sunday.

Heaven Marie Smith, 7 months old, was turned over to Los Angeles County social services Friday, Detective Bryan Cluff of the Maricopa County (Ariz.) Sheriff's Office Homicide Unit told The Arizona Republic.

The body of her mother, Brittany Jasmine Hines, 19, of Lancaster, Calif., was found covered in brush by dove hunters in Phoenix Saturday.

"She was safe and sound before we found the body," Cluff said.

Mother and child were in Arizona together, the detective said. What they were doing there and how the baby turned up in California are among many mysteries in the case, the newspaper said. It also is unknown where the woman was killed.

Cluff said investigators are searching for the person who dropped off the baby.

Police had feared the worst for Heaven.

"We are relieved that the baby is safe so we can turn our focus solely on the homicide," Cluff said.

The last day Hines is known to have been alive is Dec. 15. She had been dead less than two days when discovered. An autopsy is scheduled Monday.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/12/19/Baby-of-slain-woman-is-found-safe/UPI-53631292798497/

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 06:47:36 PM »

WOW 

Baby of slain woman is found safe
Published: Dec. 19, 2010 at 5:41 PM

PHOENIX, Dec. 19 (UPI) -- The baby of a woman found killed in Phoenix is safe in California, police said Sunday.

Heaven Marie Smith, 7 months old, was turned over to Los Angeles County social services Friday, Detective Bryan Cluff of the Maricopa County (Ariz.) Sheriff's Office Homicide Unit told The Arizona Republic.

The body of her mother, Brittany Jasmine Hines, 19, of Lancaster, Calif., was found covered in brush by dove hunters in Phoenix Saturday.

"She was safe and sound before we found the body," Cluff said.

Mother and child were in Arizona together, the detective said. What they were doing there and how the baby turned up in California are among many mysteries in the case, the newspaper said. It also is unknown where the woman was killed.

Cluff said investigators are searching for the person who dropped off the baby.

Police had feared the worst for Heaven.

"We are relieved that the baby is safe so we can turn our focus solely on the homicide," Cluff said.

The last day Hines is known to have been alive is Dec. 15. She had been dead less than two days when discovered. An autopsy is scheduled Monday.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2010/12/19/Baby-of-slain-woman-is-found-safe/UPI-53631292798497/

What a strange, strange case. Thank goodness Heaven is safe, but there are so many questions...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 07:32:16 PM »

Agreed Fanny, this one already has me shaking my head.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2010, 09:08:32 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/violent-crime-in-national/teenage-mother-found-dead-arizona-roadway-child-safe
Teenage mother found dead in Arizona roadway; child safe
December 20, 2010

Authorities in Lancaster, California have announced that the lifeless body of a young teenage mother was discovered along the side of a road in Arizona. The discovery was made at approximately 8:15am Saturday. The victim’s 7-month-old daughter was found safe in California by sheriff’s deputies.

Reportedly, the child, identified as Heaven Marie Smith, is now in the custody of Child Protective Services personnel in Los Angeles County since Friday, according to a spokesperson for the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. The girl was handed over to CPS one day before the discovery of her mother’s body.

The teen has been identified as 19-year-old Brittany Jasmine Hines, who is believed to be a victim of possible foul play. It was covered in brush in close proximity to 61st Avenue and Elliot Road in Phoenix.

After the discovery of the Hines’ lifeless body, the search for her little daughter had begun. When Hines left California earlier last week, she had her child with her. It is not known whether the victim had any ties to Arizona. Further, no one knows as to how and why she ended up in that location and how the child returned to California. Also, they are trying to find out if the victim was running away from someone, according to authorities.

Hence, authorities are now looking for the person who returned the child to California, and that person would be the “person of interest” in this case.

Further, the victim’s car had been broken down in California. The car never made it to Arizona.

Authorities say that the victim was last seen alive on December 15, and that she had been dead less than two days when she was found by dove hunters who happened to be in the area.

It was been learned previously that the father of the child had nothing to do with the teen’s slaying. In fact, the mother reportedly did not have a boyfriend, according to authorities.

The presumably best way to determine how Hines likely died from is to wait for autopsy results.

Anyone with any further information about this case is encouraged to contact Detective Bryan Cluff at 602-876-4804 or the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office at 602-876-1011. The reference number for this case is 10-225251. It is highly recommended that tipsters should remain anonymous when reporting tips about actual criminal cases.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2010, 09:10:28 PM »

http://www.kpho.com/news/26190804/detail.html
Videos
Boyfriend: Calif. Woman Lived Separate Lives
Love, Lies Confuse Man Whose Girlfriend's Body Is Found In Phoenix
OSTED: 8:49 pm MST December 19, 2010
UPDATED: 5:45 pm MST December 20, 2010

PHOENIX -- Rodney Smith was relieved on Sunday to learn his missing 7-month-old daughter was safe with California child protective services, but crushed to find out his girlfriend was found dead in Phoenix with no clues as to how she got there.

"We went to high school together and just recently started dating a year and some months ago," said Smith of Lancaster, Calif.

His girlfriend, Brittany Hines, 19, also of Lancaster, had their first child in May and they were living in an apartment with Hines' mother, Smith said.

Hines' body was found Saturday by a group of dove hunters in a ditch near 63rd Avenue and Elliot Road. The couple's baby, Heaven Smith, was missing, but later found in California with the state agency.

"We don't know how (Brittany Hines) got here," said Aaron Douglas with the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. "Hines does not have family here; we don't know if she has associates."

Douglas said detectives in Los Angeles were alerted by the Department of Child Services, Heaven was dropped off some time on Friday.

Smith said he recently noticed a change in Hines' behavior.

"She kind of started getting sneaky on me. She started hiding stuff and being more distant in a way, like she didn't tell me where she was going or who she was hanging out with," Smith said.

Since learning of girlfriend's death, Smith said investigators told him Hines was arrested in Los Angeles on Dec. 7.

"They wouldn't say why but I think it was for soliciting sex," Smith said.

The last entry on Hines' Facebook page tells the story of a lonely young girl who was missing family and friends. Before leaving, Hines told Smith she was in L.A. with their baby, but he said he discovered she was really in Las Vegas.

"Heaven was never with Brittany in L.A. She dropped Heaven off with someone," Smith said. "She asked a couple of people to visit her in Vegas and I didn't even know she was in Vegas. I read that on her Facebook page."

The Maricopa County Medical Examiner said results from Hines' autopsy should be completed early this week.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.