April 26, 2024, 02:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159184 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: January 05, 2011, 02:33:15 PM »

Be careful when you go fishing, you never know where that fish hook will end up.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: January 05, 2011, 02:33:18 PM »

NO NO NO, show me the transcript   Cite the dam page that Jordan reportedly said it.    This is BS, where is it in black and white?

General vicinity does not count & Bozo  JUST LIED HIS ARSE OFF   20, 30 feet is NOT what Jordan EVER said

So we are blessed with the presence of cown and co! meaning that they are hitting these blogs to build a case come on gimmie a break!! they have made such  fools of themselves. Mason has ruined his rep! and baez never had one not a good one that is. Great posts today glad the honorable judge isnt giving them any credit. Dern fools are fishing with no bait! pretty drastic when you have to go online to fish. laughable

I am not sure why Baez needs Jordan's pictures.  He has hundreds of witnesses that were at that spot, why doesn't he just call them to testify?

He does not need anything from Jordan. This was a backdoor approach to start more online witch hunts for sites, and forums that know more about his case than he does.

You'd think by now the defense upon reading would realize that the general public isnt buying their bull & certainly dont consider them in an ounce of courteous respect.  Bozo & team are so delusional as to what fame & fortune this case can provide them that they refuse to recognize that in the process they are making absolute fools of themselves...these tools dont have an ounce of Johnny Cocharan in their pinkies, not even close.   In fact what they are doing is assuring their client will be convicted, albeit they may manage to save her from the needle.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: January 05, 2011, 02:35:02 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26377859/detail.html
Perry Denies Casey Defense Motion For Subpoena
Perry Says He Won't Issue 'License To Fish'

POSTED: 2:14 pm EST January 5, 2011
UPDATED: 2:22 pm EST January 5, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry denied a defense motion on Wednesday that asked for a witness in the case against Casey Anthony to hand over photographs of an area off of Suburban Drive.

Anthony was not present at the Wednesday hearing.

Defense attorney Jose Baez claimed that Joe Jordan, a Texas EquuSearch volunteer, has photographs of areas off of Suburban Drive
Caylee Anthony's remains were found in December 2008 in that area by former meter reader Roy Kronk.

"There is a very strong possibility that [Jordan] potentially does have evidence," Baez said.

Perry asked Baez if Jordan stated in his deposition whether or not he took photographs of the area in question that might have relevance to the case. Baez said he never asked Jordan because he was not aware of the photographs at the time of his deposition.

"The only way that we're able to see if he has photographs is to get a subpoena," Baez said.

"I cannot give you a license to fish," Perry said at the hearing.

Anthony's defense team said it learned in April 2010 that Jordan e-mailed detectives at one point to say he and others thoroughly searched the exact spot off of Suburban Drive where the remains were found. Jordan later said that was not his claim.
Baez admitted at Wednesday's hearing that Jordan said he had only searched the "general vicinity" where the remains were found and not the exact spot. Baez said Jordan searched 20 to 30 feet away from the exact spot.

Attorneys also discussed deadlines in the case relating to the defense's written statements from its expert witnesses.

On Monday, Perry said the defense had committed willful violations by not submitting proper documentation and agreed to sanction the defense.

Perry said he would submit an order on the issue later on Wednesday afternoon and cautioned defense attorneys and the prosecution to send him feedback on a time line for the expert statements before he issues an order.

"I would like your input, but I do not need your input," said Perry, who has often reminded the defense and prosecution that he has no problem setting time lines himself.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: January 05, 2011, 02:41:25 PM »

Be careful when you go fishing, you never know where that fish hook will end up.

perfect!!!!!!

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: January 05, 2011, 02:50:37 PM »

Thank you Brandi and Northern Rose for the screen shots. Special thanks for all the great monkey commentary. You guys ROCK !!!

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: January 05, 2011, 02:53:41 PM »

Baez admitted at Wednesday's hearing that Jordan said he had only searched the "general vicinity" where the remains were found and not the exact spot. Baez said Jordan searched 20 to 30 feet away from the exact spot.      

At the rate they are going anyone that was in Florida at the time would be considered having "evidence"
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: January 05, 2011, 02:53:43 PM »

Thank you Brandi and Northern Rose for the screen shots. Special thanks for all the great monkey commentary. You guys ROCK !!!

You included 4 Donks...everyone has something to contribute & all are appreciated.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: January 05, 2011, 02:55:53 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  I've got a question for you all...Is there going to be any investigation of Laura Buchanan?  Baez mentioned that the defense found out about Joe Jordan through her.  (A really stupid move on his part for bringing it up, since she is the one who allegedly fabricated the TES document.)  Are we going to hear anything more about her involvement? I hate it when they start something up and then, poof! it goes away.  (For example, Dominic Casey's investigative interview, or Mallory's deposition, or Mark Hawkings, for that matter.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: January 05, 2011, 02:56:43 PM »

At the rate they are going anyone that was in Florida at the time would be considered having "evidence"
I grew up in Tallahassee...Do you think they'll be contacting me?

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: January 05, 2011, 02:56:54 PM »

Thanks to all monkeys.
Missed it but got the jist of what went down on the duhfense's head today.

Foghorn: can you say LOL?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: January 05, 2011, 03:01:44 PM »

Thanks to all monkeys.
Missed it but got the jist of what went down on the duhfense's head today.

Foghorn: can you say LOL?
That was a giggle, Curly.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: January 05, 2011, 03:02:16 PM »

and you post on a blog   Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: January 05, 2011, 03:03:24 PM »

Just had to dig this one out after the DENIED this morning.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: January 05, 2011, 03:08:32 PM »

NO NO NO, show me the transcript   Cite the dam page that Jordan reportedly said it.    This is BS, where is it in black and white?

General vicinity does not count & Bozo  JUST LIED HIS ARSE OFF   20, 30 feet is NOT what Jordan EVER said

So we are blessed with the presence of cown and co! meaning that they are hitting these blogs to build a case come on gimmie a break!! they have made such  fools of themselves. Mason has ruined his rep! and baez never had one not a good one that is. Great posts today glad the honorable judge isnt giving them any credit. Dern fools are fishing with no bait! pretty drastic when you have to go online to fish. laughable

Sounds like they are not very prepared when giving depositions either. LOL

Laughable indeed!

I thought to run a murder trial, the defense has to be extremely organized, prepared, and on the ball with plenty of stamina!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: January 05, 2011, 03:09:54 PM »

Okay, I'll go quietly--Gee, I wonder if Baez and Mason will be happy to see me?  I have called both of them idiots...

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: January 05, 2011, 03:11:12 PM »

If I were going to attend the trial, I swear I would have that put on a T-shirt and wear it proudly.  Or a hat...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: January 05, 2011, 03:11:13 PM »

Something just hit me.  Bobo said this morning he needed the supeona because you have to sign up on  the blogs to see the images.  For this site if you attach images rather than point to a photobucket you can not see them without logging in.  How very frustrating it must be for the firsthispaniclawyertodefendahighprofilecasewithuglycopingandwhenyouallknowthetruthyouwillseemyclientisinnocentnothenannydiditnothemeterreaderdiditnoitwasthebartenderinthelobbywithacandlestickthatdiditandIliketogofishingwithablindfoldoninthemiddleofthedesertwithmarblesinmymouthandsomeinamasonjar  defense team.  Welcome.  Should you not be preparing your case to meet deadlines rather than reading blogs?

I want to add Mr Ashton was his usual dapper and professional self this morning.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: January 05, 2011, 03:12:27 PM »

Okay, I'll go quietly--Gee, I wonder if Baez and Mason will be happy to see me?  I have called both of them idiots...

And I'm almost positive you wished them LOL (lot's of luck).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: January 05, 2011, 03:12:41 PM »

If I were going to attend the trial, I swear I would have that put on a T-shirt and wear it proudly.  Or a hat...
How funny it would be to have a whole row of people wearing that shirt during trial   
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: January 05, 2011, 03:13:16 PM »

Something just hit me.  Bobo said this morning he needed the supeona because you have to sign up on  the blogs to see the images.  For this site if you attach images rather than point to a photobucket you can not see them without logging in.  How very frustrating it must be for the firsthispaniclawyertodefendahighprofilecasewithuglycopingandwhenyouallknowthetruthyouwillseemyclientisinnocentnothenannydiditnothemeterreaderdiditnoitwasthebartenderinthelobbywithacandlestickthatdiditandIliketogofishingwithablindfoldoninthemiddleofthedesertwithmarblesinmymouthandsomeinamasonjar  defense team.  Welcome.  Should you not be preparing your case to meet deadlines rather than reading blogs?

I want to add Mr Ashton was his usual dapper and professional self this morning.
Okay, now that was spit out my green tea on the computer screen funny!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.