April 18, 2024, 12:12:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #177 1/4/11 - 1/14/11  (Read 159035 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: January 05, 2011, 03:13:17 PM »

Baez admitted at Wednesday's hearing that Jordan said he had only searched the "general vicinity" where the remains were found and not the exact spot. Baez said Jordan searched 20 to 30 feet away from the exact spot.      

At the rate they are going anyone that was in Florida at the time would be considered having "evidence"
I grew up in Tallahassee...Do you think they'll be contacting me?

and you post on a blog   Monkey Devil!
Okay, I'll go quietly--Gee, I wonder if Baez and Mason will be happy to see me?  I have called both of them idiots...

And I'm almost positive you wished them LOL (lot's of luck).

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: January 05, 2011, 03:14:23 PM »

Baez admitted at Wednesday's hearing that Jordan said he had only searched the "general vicinity" where the remains were found and not the exact spot. Baez said Jordan searched 20 to 30 feet away from the exact spot.      

At the rate they are going anyone that was in Florida at the time would be considered having "evidence"
I grew up in Tallahassee...Do you think they'll be contacting me?

and you post on a blog   Monkey Devil!
Okay, I'll go quietly--Gee, I wonder if Baez and Mason will be happy to see me?  I have called both of them idiots...

And I'm almost positive you wished them LOL (lot's of luck).
You betcha!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 05, 2011, 03:15:56 PM »

Thank you Brandi and Northern Rose for the screen shots. Special thanks for all the great monkey commentary. You guys ROCK !!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: January 05, 2011, 03:21:12 PM »

Thank you Brandi and Northern Rose for the screen shots. Special thanks for all the great monkey commentary. You guys ROCK !!!

Could I piggyback on this sentiment? 

Lovin' me some Monkeys! (Especially on hearing days!)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: January 05, 2011, 03:24:06 PM »

DENIED!  DENIED!  DENIED!

I am starting to think I know why one of the defense lawyers had to go to those sex classes. 

I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 05, 2011, 03:26:25 PM »

Just had to dig this one out after the DENIED this morning.

Love it, he looked ticked on the way out today...I still wonder how Casey gets away with not being there for a motion after the ruling we all heard way back ago.  Typical status hearings are different & understandable but not motions.   And is it indeed Casey not wanting to attend or bozo convincing her she doesnt have to be there cuz he knows a) he will be lying his butt off 2) he will be denied.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: January 05, 2011, 03:31:45 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-joseph-jordan-20110105,0,6204060.story
Casey Anthony team denied subpoena for blogger's photos
Judge Belvin Perry expresses concern that Anthony's team wanted a 'fishing expedition' for Joe Jordan's photos.
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

3:15 p.m. EST, January 5, 2011

Casey Anthony's defense attorneys suffered another blow today when they were denied a subpoena to collect what they suspect are a blogger's photos of the vacant, wooded area where her daughter's remains were found in 2008.

Judge Belvin Perry this afternoon denied a defense motion to subpoena searcher Joe Jordan's blog and internet photos, finding no factual basis to compel those items that may have appeared online.

Perry was not satisfied they would reveal meaningful "tangible" evidence and he expressed concerns that the defense was going on a "fishing expedition."

"I cannot give you a license to fish," Perry said soon before issuing his ruling today.

Perry did, however, deny the motion without prejudice, meaning the defense attorneys could revisit the issue if they can make a more compelling argument for the obtaining the information they seek.
Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, whose body was found in a lot off Suburban Drive near the Anthony home months after she was reported missing.

The woman faces the death penalty if convicted. Her trial is set to start in May.

The wooded lot was part of an intense search during the summer of 2008.

The defense motion stated that a Dec. 8, deposition of Jordan, a state witness, showed that he was an online blogger, who visited and blogged on various websites discussing the Casey Anthony case and the search for Caylee Anthony.

Two sites, "Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Forum" and "Scared Monkeys Discussion Forum" both posted photos taken by Jordan and linked to his personal website, according to the motion.

"Some of the photographs illustrated areas searched that were near or on Suburban Drive," the motion states. "These photographs are material to the preparation of the defense in this cause."

In court today, defense attorney Jose Baez that these photos are no longer found online, but were out there and public at one time.

"I think this witness has relevant information," Baez said, noting that Jordan has been involved with the case for some time by communicating with law enforcement and expressing opinions online.
Baez also said today that during the December deposition Jordan indicated that he has searched within 20 or 30 feet of where Caylee's remains were found.

"He potentially does have evidence that would be useful to the defense," said Baez, particularly if Jordan holds photos of the immediate areas where he searched.

The defense team has tried to show that the area where Caylee's remains were found was passable and not under water when searchers scoured the area off Suburban Drive in the summer of 2008, suggesting that the child's body was placed where it was found at a later time. Showing this would help undermine the prosecution's case.

The child's remains were ultimately found in December 2008.

Jordan attorney William McClellan, however, said the defense has made assumptions about Jordan being responsible for the photographs. McClellan said the defense proved "no factual basis" to grant the motion for the subpoena.

"There's no evidence Mr. Jordan is in possession of any photographs or took any photographs," McClellan said.

He suggested that the defense efforts to obtain any of his online opinions about the case or other materials amounted to "harassment."

The defense had wanted "any and all photographs related to this case in Joseph S. Jordan's possession and the production of all content posted on the worldwide web by Joseph S. Jordan regarding this case."

Following today's hearing, defense attorney Cheney Mason said they are still very much interested in seeing the photos and recognized that Judge Perry left the door open to seek them out later. He is unsure what they will show, but suggested they could be quite helpful to the defense if they show the immediate area where the remains were found.

"We're trying to get them to find out what they show," Mason said. "We don't know without seeing them."
In another development, Judge Perry encouraged the prosecution and the defense to discuss timeframes for future depositions of expert witnesses for the defense and the sharing of discovery information about those witnesses.

The two side met briefly after the hearing to talk those issues over, but had no immediate comment on what was agreed to.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: January 05, 2011, 03:40:15 PM »

The defense team is really railing against us no-life bloggers of late. Before you know it SM will be code for Zanny the Nanny.

I think they're jealous because on many sites Bozo and Marblemouth Mason are referred to as idiots. Of course, I would never do such a thing, and while I'm here I would like to thank those monkeys that have attended a hearing or 2 and shared first hand knowledge about how great SA Jeff Ashton smells.

Comparing the cheesehead defense team and SAO is like trying to compare limburger to brie!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: January 05, 2011, 03:48:58 PM »

NO NO NO, show me the transcript   Cite the dam page that Jordan reportedly said it.    This is BS, where is it in black and white?

General vicinity does not count & Bozo  JUST LIED HIS ARSE OFF   20, 30 feet is NOT what Jordan EVER said

So we are blessed with the presence of cown and co! meaning that they are hitting these blogs to build a case come on gimmie a break!! they have made such  fools of themselves. Mason has ruined his rep! and baez never had one not a good one that is. Great posts today glad the honorable judge isnt giving them any credit. Dern fools are fishing with no bait! pretty drastic when you have to go online to fish. laughable

Sounds like they are not very prepared when giving depositions either. LOL

Laughable indeed!

I thought to run a murder trial, the defense has to be extremely organized, prepared, and on the ball with plenty of stamina!!

Clearly  baez should have neverrrrr been allowed to take this case. He has made a mockery out of the judicial system with his lack of knowledge.I am so sick of him coming to court unprepared because he is too lazy to do his work/research. Unbelievable his lack of experience shows through and through!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: January 05, 2011, 03:50:28 PM »

The defense team is really railing against us no-life bloggers of late. Before you know it SM will be code for Zanny the Nanny.

I think they're jealous because on many sites Bozo and Marblemouth Mason are referred to as idiots. Of course, I would never do such a thing, and while I'm here I would like to thank those monkeys that have attended a hearing or 2 and shared first hand knowledge about how great SA Jeff Ashton smells.

Comparing the cheesehead defense team and SAO is like trying to compare limburger to brie!

Come on now what lawyer builds a case off of what is said on the internet! had he off left the media alone he wouldnt be so hated! he has harassed with his arrogance and now its pay back time.

Loca
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: January 05, 2011, 03:54:09 PM »

Hi Monks! Thanks for the updates. missed this hearing.
I have believed for a long time that BoBo is clueless and just flubbing his way. This sucker really has no clue as to what he is doing, what needs to be done. He has no sense of priorities or order or what happens in a courtroom.  Even an amateur like me thinks it would have made more sense to get her a deal saying it was an 'accident'. She will be convicted but my gut tells me that she will qualify for the ineffective counsel pass to a new trial....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: January 05, 2011, 04:41:03 PM »

I have believed for a long time that BoBo is clueless and just flubbing his way. This sucker really has no clue as to what he is doing, what needs to be done. He has no sense of priorities or order or what happens in a courtroom.  Even an amateur like me thinks it would have made more sense to get her a deal saying it was an 'accident'. She will be convicted but my gut tells me that she will qualify for the ineffective counsel pass to a new trial....
She has to prove that the outcome would be different....not guilty.    That's just not going to happen no matter how many times this case goes to trial.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: January 05, 2011, 04:41:18 PM »

I've got news for Bozo. You don't have to be a member to READ on SM or on many other websites. And I don't mind calling him and Mason idiots, because they are.    LOL! (Lots of luck!) Idiot!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: January 05, 2011, 04:41:40 PM »

Put a fork in him.....

It makes me angry to watch the incompetence in this case.  Caylee deserves better.  She deserves a fair trial.  She is an innocent babe, and the antics of the defense takes away from the importance of the life of this sweetheart.

She deserves a fight.  Is she that unimportant to this family they could go and hire someone who is as arrogant, inefficient, and ineffective as Baez?  It makes a joke out of the whole process.

Caylee stole my heart.  Thank God she has people who really care about her.  I can see the way the prosecutors care and put their heart and soul into defending her.

She is in the arms of our Lord and our Savior, there is no better place.  She should have been allowed to live her life with a real family, a family who cared about her and did not use her as a weapon in their battles.

George, I hope you are thinking hard about your choices.  Caylee needs someone from her family on her side.  It is never too late to break away and do the right thing for her.  Do it for Caylee!

an angelic monkey

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 04:43:25 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 05, 2011, 04:42:49 PM »

She has to prove that the outcome would be different....not guilty.    That's just not going to happen no matter how many times this case goes to trial.  moo

No way the 31 days and duct tape can be explained away.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: January 05, 2011, 04:46:08 PM »

I have believed for a long time that BoBo is clueless and just flubbing his way. This sucker really has no clue as to what he is doing, what needs to be done. He has no sense of priorities or order or what happens in a courtroom.  Even an amateur like me thinks it would have made more sense to get her a deal saying it was an 'accident'. She will be convicted but my gut tells me that she will qualify for the ineffective counsel pass to a new trial....
She has to prove that the outcome would be different....not guilty.    That's just not going to happen no matter how many times this case goes to trial.  moo

No way the 31 days and duct tape can be explained away.

Professor gadget is probably at his computer right now trying to find out how to throw any mention of words starting with d, out of court, just so he doesn't tip his hand and let out his super secret decoder ring secrets to the blogosphere.

I believe in miracles!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: January 05, 2011, 04:46:59 PM »

I am assuming that the defense handles their depositions in the same manner they do their motions. Thoughtlessly without preparation.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: January 05, 2011, 04:48:35 PM »

I am assuming that the defense handles their depositions in the same manner they do their motions. Thoughtlessly without preparation.

Probably late and unprepared, can't imagine it any different.

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: January 05, 2011, 04:49:32 PM »

Put a fork in him.....

It makes me angry to watch the incompetence in this case.  Caylee deserves better.  She deserves a fair trial.  She is an innocent babe, and the antics of the defense takes away from the importance of the life of this sweetheart.

She deserves a fight.  Is she that unimportant to this family they could go and hire someone who is as arrogant, inefficient, and ineffective as Baez?  It makes a joke out of the whole process.

Caylee stole my heart.  Thank God she has people who really care about her.  I can see the way the prosecutors care and put their heart and soul into defending her.

She is in the arms of our Lord and our Savior, there is no better place.  She should have been allowed to live her life with a real family, a family who cared about her and did not use her as a weapon in their battles.

George, I hope you are thinking hard about your choices.  Caylee needs someone from her family on her side.  It is never too late to break away and do the right thing for her.  Do it for Caylee!

an angelic monkey

I am not God so I don't have to forgive George. It is way, way too late for George. The only way he would ever come over to Caylee's side is to save his own bu*t. He has already done too much damage and doesn't have the character or morals. I know Caylee needs someone in her family standing up for her but her family let her down in life, and they are doing it now after her murder. He will only do what is in his best interest. I gave up on George a long, long time ago. I guess we sad bloggers, media people like Kathi and the prosecution will have to be on Caylee's side. At least we are still here and haven't budged.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: January 05, 2011, 04:50:12 PM »

I can see the skank at the 11th hour in May firing Bozo's @ss. Judge will have to appoint a public defender and delay the trial until he/she can get up to speed.
I put nothing passed her or her circus clowns.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.